Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing

Old 01-01-2015, 05:10 PM   #361
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by wendypeace27 View Post
Well, men were better back then. Assuming we are talking about medieval times? Not so much like the antithesis ones we have running around today. They have a large percentage coming from the poor classes as well as the upper classes. A good 35% to 50% of people. Big numbers there!

I have aunts and uncles for instance, that lost half of their retirement money in the crash of 2008. Vanish!! Down the drain! 10,000 of thousand of dollars they saved. This happened to a large percentage of Americans. Now if that had happened to the lower classes back then -- at that level of stealing that went on, people would be impaled at the stake.

Now, I hear the UK went through something similar. 1 billion in public funds was stolen by the elites (out in the open), and given to the 5%. Everyone knows. I don't know what the elites have done to steal directly from the savings of people in the UK, but I know its worse there. Its like living on the Isle of the Beast.......something out of a horror movie if people interpreted reality literally.

There would be no exceptions!!!! These people would be dead. So, what has changed much that we have to be sh!t on out in the open like that?

Oh yeah, they call it Terrorism.
I like to think that I am one of those blokes who see the female as my equal.

And as I have said a million times over, we rode the storm of 08 well here because the skills in our house are trimmed to perfection, and the savings come not from paying through the nose by working for nothing and paying taxes, but from the real life skills we should all still have, then money takes the back seat.

I do not wish anyone to be dead, but being dead from the neck down is where we are all suffering because we are all so cosy thinking our saving are safe.

All that remains to do now, is prepare for the final of the three to come.

Skill up and prepare now.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2015, 05:14 PM   #362
wendypeace27

Quote:
Originally Posted by super glue View Post
I like to think that I am one of those blokes who see the female as my equal.

And as I have said a million times over, we rode the storm of 08 well here because the skills in our house are trimmed to perfection, and the savings come not from paying through the nose by working for nothing and paying taxes, but from the real life skills we should all still have, then money takes the back seat.

I do not wish anyone to be dead, but being dead from the neck down is where we are all suffering because we are all so cosy thinking our saving are safe.

All that remains to do now, is prepare for the final of the three to come.

Skill up and prepare now.
Like they say, when people figure out what has been happening to the children, there will be no forgiving.

That's just mother instincts right there. If you don't know about that, you don't know about females. lol If its anything that deals with the suppression of the feminine, it is righteous anger. People are complacent to these kinds of things, and it is then -- and only then that you begin to loose your humanity.

I am sorry that your okay so much with dead and abused children. Its a walk in the park to ya, right?

You cant send people like that to jail, when they all kill. There is no forgiving if you have blood on your hands. You can forgive those who have not gone that far.

But you are right about what you say about preparing!!!

**We have had this conversation before, lol. Ill leave it for 2014, but only b/c the ancients told me ""What type of skills (with your hands and about plants) do you have"". So, what you say is true indeed!!!

I guess the karma there is that their dark ruler, deletes them along with us, and replaces everything anew. If they indeed got what they wanted. No one that has interacted with us, or lived along side us survives. New modifications and new types of bloodlines they obviously want to put in place. And new types of people. So, karmas a b!tch, and I will leave this for Mother Karma.

This IS NOT going to happen on Earth again, but their own karma -- is their own company.

Last edited by wendypeace27; 01-01-2015 at 05:33 PM.
wendypeace27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2015, 05:35 AM   #363
iamwhoam

Freemason Albert Churchward in 1913:

"From all the evidence we have brought forward there is, in our opinion, but one conclusion to be drawn: I. That our sun was thrown off from another sun, around which it revolves, taking 25,827 years to perform its cycle of one year - the one great year. That evidence remains, geologically, that at least three cycles have taken place-how many more we cannot say, probably many." - The Signs and Symbols of Primordial Man, pg. 411.
Old 03-01-2015, 06:52 PM   #364
iamwhoam

Default Freemasonry, Crowley, and Magick

From Aleister Crowley and the Hidden God by Kenneth Grant:

"The connection between the O.T.O. and orthodox Freemasonry was described by Crowley as follows:
So far as the O.T.O. is at all concerned with Freemasonry, it is that the whole of the Knowledge of the 33º of the reduced Rite is incorporated in the first seven degrees of the O.T.O. But the degrees superior to the seventh of the O.T.O. contain a vital magical secret,
at which the whole of Masonry of any rite certainly hints, though it is nowhere openly disclosed.

"The O.T.O. became the first officially Masonic body, and "the first great order of antiquity" to accept the Law of Thelema. Crowley reorganized, and remodeled, the Grades above the Fourth Degree. The first four Degrees retained their traditionally Masonic character, although with modifications to obviate infringement of the rules and regulations of orthodox Freemasonry."
Old 04-01-2015, 04:18 AM   #365
wendypeace27

Aleister Crowley and the Hidden God by Kenneth Grant.

Not so hidden any more, lol.

13 Families under the "horned God". Aka 13 families under Saturn. What is commonly called the "Illuminati". That golden capstone. The conspiracy and occult fans out from these sources.

[IMG][/IMG]

Last edited by wendypeace27; 04-01-2015 at 04:22 AM.
Old 04-01-2015, 06:03 AM   #366
iamwhoam

The logo is essentially 'V1+1' because they turned the 'H' into '1+'.

V = 6
1+1 makes 11

VH1, or V1+1 = 6 x 11 = 66
Old 04-01-2015, 09:33 AM   #367
rooey

almost all the symbols put together in the first 5 seconds of this video for company ADV, is in this thread.

Old 04-01-2015, 02:05 PM   #368
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Aleister Crowley and the Hidden God by Kenneth Grant.

Not so hidden any more, lol.

13 Families under the "horned God". Aka 13 families under Saturn. What is commonly called the "Illuminati". That golden capstone. The conspiracy and occult fans out from these sources.

[IMG][/IMG]
The same god, Ammon = Sun.

13 months originally.

Old 04-01-2015, 08:29 PM   #369
iamwhoam

Quote:
The same god, Ammon = Sun.
Saturn has horns. Saturn rules Capricorn, the goat. This is why the Devil, Satan, Baphomet, etc. are often depicted with goat-like features.
Old 05-01-2015, 02:30 AM   #370
iamwhoam

More diamonds.

Hexagon. With hexagram.
Old 06-01-2015, 03:43 AM   #371
iamwhoam

This image accompanies articles written by David Icke on this website.

Turn it to the right, and it's a 'G'. This must be a mistake right? Could someone explain this for me?
Old 06-01-2015, 08:57 AM   #372
wendypeace27

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamwhoam View Post
This image accompanies articles written by David Icke on this website.

Turn it to the right, and it's a 'G'. This must be a mistake right? Could someone explain this for me?
I don't know about the use of it here on this website. It looks like an icon graphic from clipart. Usually symbolism is accompanied by other symbolism and a rather large pocket book, lol. And if you can sense it, negative/vibes vibes.

Anywho, in regards to the symbol in regards to masons, "G" could stand for goat. The Goat God Satan.

Kinsg (one of our full time masons here) almost has a fit one day recently, when I told him that REAL ancient Primes or architects (creator beings), are enemies with the fallen angels -- and don't like them and they would not endorse the black cube. The bible says that 2/3rds of these beings fell from grace, and "Primes" are the so called first race that were ever put down by God to help create. (or one of the first) They would have been light being status at that point, then came down to more physical.

Hypothetical talk there........but he got really emotional for the first time, lol, when I said that his beloved goat is just fooling him.

Basically, "you've been lied to sucker". <<< I should have said it that way, lol.

Saturn = Set = Moloch = Black Cube = Fallen angels.

Here is that eastern star for you to complete the picture.

Last edited by wendypeace27; 06-01-2015 at 09:32 AM.
Old 06-01-2015, 09:09 AM   #373
wendypeace27

Old 06-01-2015, 02:07 PM   #374
the apprentice
Inactive

Default An Poc Ar Buile

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamwhoam View Post
Saturn has horns. Saturn rules Capricorn, the goat. This is why the Devil, Satan, Baphomet, etc. are often depicted with goat-like features.
Again I would have to say the Devil & Co. is non other than the winter months, and where Saturn/Satan lies on the celestial charts, have a look for them.

Some Ammonian Radicals/Primitives,

The old sea goat in old Irish is, An Poc Ar Buile, or the Mad Puck Goat.

The horns on my pictures are those of the Ram, not the goat, goats are much thinner in section and grow out of the head in a different position.

Of course we are again talking about the science of nature.
Old 06-01-2015, 02:08 PM   #375
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
These are the signs of mind and control Wend, not allegiance.

They are all brands to buy and follow, thus mind, control.
Old 06-01-2015, 02:23 PM   #376
janhus

Wow. Looks like the only true masonic/Illuminati/occult agenda is to claim all the colors and shapes, all squiggles and color combinations, doodles, painting techniques, compositions etc. so none is left for us plain mortal non Illuminati humans. Curse them color claimers.
Old 06-01-2015, 03:25 PM   #377
iamwhoam

Quote:
Originally Posted by janhus View Post
Wow. Looks like the only true masonic/Illuminati/occult agenda is to claim all the colors and shapes, all squiggles and color combinations, doodles, painting techniques, compositions etc. so none is left for us plain mortal non Illuminati humans. Curse them color claimers.
Have you read thru the thread?
Old 07-01-2015, 12:38 AM   #378
wendypeace27

Quote:
These are the signs of mind and control Wend, not allegiance.

They are all brands to buy and follow, thus mind, control.
Care to explain then what "allegiance" is?? We must have skipped or overlooked it, lol. Not buzzing ones way on a X highway that's 6 miles long, over a black cube to make sure the bunnies aren't eating all your flowers, so that your sure you have enough energy to build another pyramid of honey. The "one eye" part defiantly works like black magic. It hypnotizes and subdues you -- so does the use of certain colors. The rest of it however, shows where your skin is -- or isn't rather, lol, and who you are.

Its kind of funny. The only superstition that I ever believed when I was young was the one where they say "crossing your fingers brings bad luck". lol And you do that when your wishing for "good luck" right? Or also when you are lying to someone. I almost forgot that last part, b/c I haven't "crossed" my fingers in so long. lol Its not really much of a superstition, is it? lol Considering the state of things.

Last edited by wendypeace27; 07-01-2015 at 12:56 AM.
Old 07-01-2015, 04:30 PM   #379
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Care to explain then what "allegiance" is?? We must have skipped or overlooked it, lol. Not buzzing ones way on a X highway that's 6 miles long, over a black cube to make sure the bunnies aren't eating all your flowers, so that your sure you have enough energy to build another pyramid of honey. The "one eye" part defiantly works like black magic. It hypnotizes and subdues you -- so does the use of certain colors. The rest of it however, shows where your skin is -- or isn't rather, lol, and who you are.

Its kind of funny. The only superstition that I ever believed when I was young was the one where they say "crossing your fingers brings bad luck". lol And you do that when your wishing for "good luck" right? Or also when you are lying to someone. I almost forgot that last part, b/c I haven't "crossed" my fingers in so long. lol Its not really much of a superstition, is it? lol Considering the state of things.
Allegiance is related to the confusion of what is needed and what is wanted, it is a kind of magic if you like, which we are trained to recognise, thus there can be many types of allegiance.

I opt for a good allegiance with life and to let others live how they want to.
Old 07-01-2015, 04:39 PM   #380
wendypeace27

Quote:
Allegiance is related to the confusion of what is needed and what is wanted, it is a kind of magic if you like, which we are trained to recognise, thus there can be many types of allegiance.

I opt for a good allegiance with life and to let others live how they want to.
What is needed and what is wanted?

A good allegiance with life? You can't be in the club and have that at the same time, right?

Last edited by wendypeace27; 07-01-2015 at 04:40 PM.