Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Matrix / Nature of Reality

Old 27-10-2009, 07:59 PM   #121
cosmicswing

Location: absolutely everywhere, nowhere, and the spaces between....and outside.....

Both mixes look very tasty. Playing the 1st now
Old 27-10-2009, 10:14 PM   #122
cosmicswing

Location: absolutely everywhere, nowhere, and the spaces between....and outside.....

Both mixes were top drawer. Nice sounds for DI forum surfing
Old 29-10-2009, 05:02 PM   #123
now here
Inactive

now here is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2009, 06:46 PM   #124
now here
Inactive

Psybient!

(last 6 minutes missing)

Brand new tracks:

(my favorite track on the new album)
Old 30-10-2009, 09:46 PM   #125
energi

Quote:
Originally Posted by now here View Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8u1oY...eature=related
(my favorite track on the new album)
I just came Totally forgot that Shpongle had a new album, must get it! <3
energi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2009, 02:24 PM   #126
itsallinus

Just for your info, in case anyone is interested..

http://psychedelicadventure.blogspot...-electric.html

just found this site, wow is all I can say! Look at the bar at the top, Oneness, 2012, etc.. and free psy trance
itsallinus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2009, 06:34 PM   #127
mane

this track's pretty cool

I've been on quite the journey, researching electronic/psy/dub/etc... music. Thanks for the guidance in this thread.
Old 07-11-2009, 07:20 PM   #128
pegcityevolve

Quote:
Originally Posted by venusinpisces View Post
I have always been interested in the way that there is so much alien imagery within trance music culture, and so I just did a google search for "aliens+psytrance" and found this post on a trance forum:

"Psytrance has been imported to our planet by the "Greys" of Alpha Centauri. It is a part of an longtime-project to prepare the human beings to have a communicative connection to their deeply komplexed minds. Without this audioaccustic preparation, the human brain would blow off caused by the intensive flood of hyperintelligent informations the Aliens would like to communicate to us.
"Psytrance" is sequencepart 2.03 of this project after some other interstellar gifts like Chess, Ghandi and Bill Hicks for example. (No, they have not invented to drugs!). Today the Greys use Psytrance to prepare our accustic-intelligence and to test out our boundaries of overflooding the brain with audio-informations. This is the reason of acts like Skazi, GMS, etc..
Earlier psytranceacts had the mission to test the human hypersensibility for psychedelic informations in saw-wave audiocodes in the overtones between 130 and 140 pbm (which masks a primitive telepath-model of the Alien-speech-frequence-modules used for messages above 4.56 lightyears distance) Examples: X-Dream, Atmos, etc...
Anyway, the humans have to go trough this lesson and it is nearly finished. As far as I know, the next lesson has something to do with multivoiced harmonies and brainwaving-modulation. "

Isn't that interesting how this pro-alien person said something about brainwave modulation, which is a term I've heard used to describe electromagnetic mind control? This actually makes sense because, when a person is in a trance, their brain will slip into a more receptive state. That is why mind control programmers will seek out right-brained individuals, because they fall into a trance state more easily. The other side of this is the way that this music can be used to promote a message of accepting aliens as our helpful, highly evolved space brothers, when actually, the vast majority of alien abductees are having horrific experiences.
By the way, I do like some of this music, especially the dark psytrance. Now here had some great recommendations. I really liked Ocelot and Mind Distortion System. However, I do suspect that a lot of this music is being used to brainwash people.
I always thought psytrance or other technical trance was very good for right-brain intelligence, even more so than a lot of famous historical classical music. I agree with the idea of audio-acoustic evolution, just not the alien grey brainwashing part.
pegcityevolve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 03:39 AM   #129
logic bomb
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsallinus View Post
Just for your info, in case anyone is interested..

http://psychedelicadventure.blogspot...-electric.html

just found this site, wow is all I can say! Look at the bar at the top, Oneness, 2012, etc.. and free psy trance
Cheers for the link. Psy RAR blogs are always being pulled for obvious reasons and sometimes it's hard keeping up with whats out there.

Here's a good one for all 90's Psy. Lots of hard to find and out of print classics.

http://oldschoolproject.blogspot.com
logic bomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 08:28 PM   #130
itsallinus

It took a while to get the recording but here is my last psy mix:

Comments welcome but tracklist unavailable sorry! Anyway hope you enjoy
Old 12-11-2009, 11:51 AM   #131
freeyourmind85

What an excellent thread. I've been involved in the psy-trance movement since I was 14 (I'm 24 now) and these years have been the best of my life We have an amazing free party scene over here in the UK which is usually psy-trance related and I've been lucky enough to attend most of them. I also do the regular festivals (the ones you pay for) lol each year and I'm the one who can ALWAYS been found in the psy-trance tent Unfortunately I haven't been lucky enough to travel abroad to any festivals yet but I plan on doing Goa next year which I'm really excited about! My dream is to see Goa Gil over there www.goagil.com OMG his sets are amazing!!!

Love this thread

~Anything is Possible~

~Who needs perceptions when there's a reality out there.... somewhere

Last edited by freeyourmind85; 12-11-2009 at 11:56 AM.
freeyourmind85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 04:19 PM   #132
itsallinus

Quote:
Originally Posted by freeyourmind85 View Post
What an excellent thread. I've been involved in the psy-trance movement since I was 14 (I'm 24 now) and these years have been the best of my life We have an amazing free party scene over here in the UK which is usually psy-trance related and I've been lucky enough to attend most of them. I also do the regular festivals (the ones you pay for) lol each year and I'm the one who can ALWAYS been found in the psy-trance tent Unfortunately I haven't been lucky enough to travel abroad to any festivals yet but I plan on doing Goa next year which I'm really excited about! My dream is to see Goa Gil over there www.goagil.com OMG his sets are amazing!!!

Love this thread
Same here, not yet had the chance to go to any festivals abroad, maybe I'll get todj at one sometime in the future, Goa is one of the places I would most like to experience..hope you have a good time
Old 15-11-2009, 06:29 PM   #133
pegcityevolve

Was something else, listened to this right after a cup of coffee and a bowl of roach weed.
pegcityevolve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2009, 07:28 PM   #134
mr sunny
Inactive

Goa Gil is awesome!
mr sunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2009, 05:55 PM   #135
now here
Inactive

Why do videos keep disappearing from this thread?
Old 22-11-2009, 07:19 PM   #136
turquoisefire777

Thumbs up great free stuff here.

http://www.jamendo.com/en/tag/psytrance

http://www.jamendo.com/en/tag/psychedelic

jamendo.com

turquoisefire777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2009, 12:51 AM   #137
now here
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by now here View Post
Why do videos keep disappearing from this thread?
Looks like this bug has been taken care of. Thanks!
Old 27-11-2009, 02:59 AM   #138
now here
Inactive

Lightbulb

"Since the beginning of time mankind has used music and dance to commune with the spirit of nature and the spirit of the universe."
"Dance is active meditation. When we [trance]dance, we go beyond thought, beyond mind, and beyond our own individuality… To become one in the divine ecstasy of union with the cosmic spirit."
"Through the Trance Dance Experience hopefully people will become more aware of themselves, their surroundings, the crossroads of humanity, and the needs of the planet. With that awareness comes understanding and compassion!"
"This is what we call 'Redefining the Ancient Tribal Ritual for the 21st Century'" - Goa Gil
Old 02-12-2009, 04:15 AM   #139
now here
Inactive

The Nommos - Kali does the dance
Old 02-12-2009, 04:43 PM   #140
skywalker9

Awesome Laser Work!

skywalker9 is offline   Reply With Quote