Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags

Old 25-05-2017, 10:07 AM   #1
zoeismyeverything

Lightbulb 'Problem Reaction Solution' - Now they're after your kids

Hi All,

As we know the totalitarian tiptoe rolls on with events being used as excuses for extra surveillance and control.
When one Terror attack occurs, increased security (control) laws follow, this is the 'PRS' model.

With the attack in Manchester, I believe this has been taken to the next level. I've noticed that since the event occurred, the emphasis has greatly been focused on the fact that "it was a kid's concert" blah blah blah. The are trying hard to push the idea that kids were targeted and are now under threat.

This to me, is them ramping up the tiptoe so now not only are people thinking "oh damn, I'm at risk, please look after us" but also "oh god our kids are at risk, please protect them too". This will make parents and the public generally, even more accepting of new 'security' regulations and laws, as they look to the system to "protect the children"

May has been a very important and syncronisitc month for me. I genuinely feel that May marks the point at which the system is "taking it up a notch". Whether this was just part of their planned agenda anyway, or an attempt to react to the growing awakening remains to be seen.
zoeismyeverything is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2017, 10:30 AM   #2
roastpotatoes
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoeismyeverything View Post
Hi All,

As we know the totalitarian tiptoe rolls on with events being used as excuses for extra surveillance and control.
When one Terror attack occurs, increased security (control) laws follow, this is the 'PRS' model.

With the attack in Manchester, I believe this has been taken to the next level. I've noticed that since the event occurred, the emphasis has greatly been focused on the fact that "it was a kid's concert" blah blah blah. The are trying hard to push the idea that kids were targeted and are now under threat.

This to me, is them ramping up the tiptoe so now not only are people thinking "oh damn, I'm at risk, please look after us" but also "oh god our kids are at risk, please protect them too". This will make parents and the public generally, even more accepting of new 'security' regulations and laws, as they look to the system to "protect the children"

May has been a very important and syncronisitc month for me. I genuinely feel that May marks the point at which the system is "taking it up a notch". Whether this was just part of their planned agenda anyway, or an attempt to react to the growing awakening remains to be seen.
Allegedly lots of children were unaccounted for after the concert in Manchester.

They will use that as an example to chip babies at birth.
roastpotatoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2017, 10:33 AM   #3
zoeismyeverything

Quote:
Originally Posted by roastpotatoes View Post
Allegedly lots of children were unaccounted for after the concert in Manchester.

They will use that as an example to chip babies at birth.
Nicely spotted. Supporting my point. Every event has a hidden purpose.
zoeismyeverything is offline   Reply With Quote