Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags

Old 24-10-2016, 05:30 PM   #101
georgesmiley

Quote:
Originally Posted by h2pogo View Post
The rothschilds are zionists, they control both sides the coin, they were the fascists allies..Who are you shilling for

I would of thought immigrants would vote for Stein or Corbyn or people openly oppose the zionists/fascist rothschilds..

If the Elite are serious about letting in immigrants why has Obama and May deported record amounts of migrants, why does the EU keep the borders closed and do dodgy deals so they can deport people back to war zones?
The 'open border' lies you parrot are straight of the pages of MSM like a typical zionist shill would...Do you even realize who you are shilling for?
Provide sources for your statements about deportations. Please.
georgesmiley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2016, 07:34 PM   #102
h2pogo
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgesmiley View Post
Provide sources for your statements about deportations. Please.
Ok i may be wrong about May if official stats are to believed, but its looking like 2016 will be a record breaker..

http://www.snopes.com/obama-deported-more-people/

http://www.express.co.uk/news/politi...rs-Theresa-May

https://www.thebureauinvestigates.co...ction-returns/

http://www.migrationobservatory.ox.a...s-from-the-uk/

Last edited by h2pogo; 24-10-2016 at 08:46 PM.
h2pogo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2016, 07:48 PM   #103
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
a record breaker for net immigration perhaps

p.s snopes in run by a democrat couple...its not an authority on anything except their political prejudice

UK immigration: net migration still more than triple Government target at 327,000
Rise comes as Prime Minister Theresa May hunts for new ways to reduce the figure in the wake of the Brexit vote
Joe Watts Political [email protected]_Thursday 25 August 2016

The Government has once again completely overshot its target to reduce net migration to the tens of thousands. Data from the Office for National Statistics confirmed net migration, those coming in to the country compared to those leaving, stood at 327,000 in the year to March. It is actually 9,000 lower than the same time last year, but still broke through the Government’s target of fewer than 100,000.

The statistics come as the latest ONS data also revealed there has been the highest ever number of UK births to women who were born outside the country.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a7208826.html

plus

Every EU migrant can stay in UK after Brexit: all 3.6 million to have residency rules or get amnesty
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016...be-given-amne/

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 24-10-2016 at 07:49 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2016, 08:30 PM   #104
IAwake
Premier Subscribers

I'm sure David Icke mentioned the "record deportations" in something I saw very recently. I must admit I thought it was bollocks when I heard him say it. That said, if it is actually true then it's only a reflection of how much the number coming here has increased.

Of course the number being refused or sent home has grown... There's now untold millions trying to get in and stay in where there was far less historically.

ANYTHING that claims the government in the UK is really trying, and even... *GASP* succeeding to stamp down the numbers is demonstrably false propaganda. Don't fall for it.

There is a plan to flood Europe with migrants. Its been happening for a while, continues to happen, and it's all unfolding nicely for the those pulling the stings.
Old 24-10-2016, 08:42 PM   #105
h2pogo
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
i don't shill for anyone i just go where the information takes me

we have shown you figures across many threads now that show the massive amounts of immigration into the UK in recent years; they cannot admit to be doing it for ideological reasons so they do it by subterfuge but it is happening on such a large scale that europe is being drastically changed; this is all part of their agenda to breakdown national soveriegnty in order to enslave everyone under a world government

All the information i have found points to that being the case and every successive news story only strengthens the case

wake up
And they push the Islamophobia and immigration fears to make us give up our sovereignty, to give them the corporate state powers that will achieve that goal...why isnt it obvious, its what the fascists have attempted time and time again..Its already happened, all they need is people to demand they take of the liberal mask to deal with the situation they created and job done..

we have people on this thread openly supporting fascism and Nazis promoting their propaganda as truth ffs, that kind of sovereign state is exactly what the globalists want..How awake are people to think a dictatorship is in any way sovereign they want a sovereign, a king, a dictator? they all want to live of their mono culture farms
Sorry but sounds like the NWO to me..

Last edited by h2pogo; 24-10-2016 at 08:45 PM.
h2pogo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2016, 08:57 PM   #106
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
And they push the Islamophobia and immigration fears to make us give up our sovereignty, to give them the corporate state powers that will achieve that goal...why isnt it obvious, its what the fascists have attempted time and time again..Its already happened, all they need is people to demand they take of the liberal mask to deal with the situation they created and job done..

we have people on this thread openly supporting fascism and Nazis promoting their propaganda as truth ffs, that kind of sovereign state is exactly what the globalists want..How awake are people to think a dictatorship is in any way sovereign they want a sovereign, a king, a dictator? they all want to live of their mono culture farms
Sorry but sounds like the NWO to me..
you don't hear me promoting nazism or fascism

i catch fire from all angles because i walk a line between the fake-left and the hard right (ie the authoritarians)

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 24-10-2016 at 08:57 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2017, 02:19 PM   #107
roastpotatoes
Inactive

A very sad and shocking interview with a British WW2 veteran who was in Dresden that night when the British and American forces committed in my opinion one of the worst atrrocities of the last century.

He says Chruchill et al were worse than the Third Reich.

And yet Churchill was voted the most important Briton of all time a few years back by British people who don't know the history of WW2, because it's been hidden from them.

Last edited by roastpotatoes; 23-06-2017 at 04:53 PM.
roastpotatoes is offline   Reply With Quote