Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-12-2011, 02:35 AM   #1
ericdubay
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 445
Likes: 4 (4 Posts)
Default The Earth is NOT Moving

The facts are in. Prepare to have your mind blown! The Earth is NOT moving:

The Earth is Not Moving

Geocentricity vs. Heliocentricity

Vedic Cosmology - Mysteries of the Sacred Universe
ericdubay is offline  
Old 11-12-2011, 11:57 PM   #2
ericdubay
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 445
Likes: 4 (4 Posts)
Default

Also along the same lines:

Total Eclipse of the Mind

Saturn, Satan, and 666
ericdubay is offline  
Old 12-12-2011, 12:42 AM   #3
admajic
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: UN Controlled Country
Posts: 634
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericdubay View Post
The facts are in. Prepare to have your mind blown! The Earth is NOT moving:

The Earth is Not Moving

Geocentricity vs. Heliocentricity

Vedic Cosmology - Mysteries of the Sacred Universe
How do we have these magical things called seasons if the earth is not moving? Flawed, Flawed... What a Joke...
admajic is offline  
Old 12-12-2011, 04:02 AM   #4
ericdubay
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 445
Likes: 4 (4 Posts)
Default

The existence of seasons is in no way proof that the Earth is moving. The Sun's movement from the equator to the tropics is equally accounted for whether it's the sun moving around us or us moving around the sun.
ericdubay is offline  
Old 12-12-2011, 06:13 AM   #5
moving finger
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Down in the basement, working for the government
Posts: 3,721
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

So, when I look at the moon through my telescope and I have to adjust it because the moon keeps disappearing from view, who is moving?

When you look at Apollo photographs showing a sequence of images with the Earth showing a different features over time as it rotates, how has that been done?

The evidence is in: the Earth moves.
moving finger is offline  
Old 12-12-2011, 06:48 AM   #6
ericdubay
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 445
Likes: 4 (4 Posts)
Default

The Apollo "Moon" Landings and Viking "Mars" Rovers were hoaxes filmed on Earth:

The Moon Landing Hoax

The Mars Landing Hoax

Here is video evidence of Neil Armstrong, Buzz Aldrin, and Michael Collins faking a shot of Earth from space during Apollo 11:


A series of failed Heliocentric experiments proved that it is the aether/firmament (Moon/Sun/Stars/Planets) and not us that's moving:

Failed Heliocentric Experiments

If both the Earth and Moon are moving, why does the Moon always only show us one side? Heliocentrists have to posit that the Earth and Moon are spinning in opposite directions at just the right speed so we falsely perceive ourselves and the Moon as not spinning.

"They want you to believe that the Moon's rotation is perfectly synchronized with its orbit so that's why we only ever see one side of the Moon, rather than conclude the obvious - that the Moon is simply NOT rotating. Moreover, they had to slow down the Moon's speed by 58,870 mph AND reverse its direction to West-East to successfully sell their phony heliocentricity system to a gullible public. I don't think there is one person in many, many thousands - regardless of education - who knows that the Copernican Model had to turn the Moon's observable direction around and give it a new speed to accommodate the phases and eclipses." -Marshall Hall

The Moon presented a special math problem for the construction of the heliocentricity model. The only way to make the Moon fit in with the other assumptions was to reverse its direction from that of what everyone who has ever lived has seen it go. The math model couldn’t just stop the Moon like it did the Sun, that wouldn’t work. And it couldn’t let it continue to go East to West as we see it go, either at the same speed or at a different speed. The only option was to reverse its observed East to West direction and change its speed from about 64,000 miles an hour to about 2,200 miles an hour. This reversal along with the change in speed were unavoidable assumptions that needed to be adopted if the model was to have a chance of mimicking reality." -Bernard Brauer
ericdubay is offline  
Old 12-12-2011, 08:18 AM   #7
enlightenedskie
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Cali
Posts: 87
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

theres a point where conspiracy theories stop..
enlightenedskie is offline  
Old 12-12-2011, 08:39 AM   #8
ericdubay
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 445
Likes: 4 (4 Posts)
Default

Yeah, shape-shifting reptilians and hollow moon alien mind control beams. The motionless Earth is proven by experience and multiple experiments.
ericdubay is offline  
Old 12-12-2011, 08:50 AM   #9
hadabusa
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: zurich
Posts: 22,683
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

so the earth is not moving.

now what?

is the sun moving, then?
hadabusa is offline  
Old 12-12-2011, 09:06 AM   #10
ericdubay
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 445
Likes: 4 (4 Posts)
Default

Yes, just as it seems - the Earth is motionless and all the celestial bodies revolve around us.
ericdubay is offline  
Old 12-12-2011, 09:28 AM   #11
bjornyvan
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 1,309
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Lol

Last edited by bjornyvan; 12-12-2011 at 09:28 AM.
bjornyvan is offline  
Old 12-12-2011, 09:30 AM   #12
hadabusa
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: zurich
Posts: 22,683
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericdubay View Post
Yes, just as it seems - the Earth is motionless and all the celestial bodies revolve around us.
do you agree with the concept of gravity?

do you think the sun has more mass than earth?
hadabusa is offline  
Old 12-12-2011, 09:36 AM   #13
dreamweaver
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 10,882
Likes: 24 (13 Posts)
Default

You can, if you really wish, choose any point in space to be a fixed point and regard the movement of everything else relatively to this fixed point.

So if ericdubay wants to do that, he is free to do so. Doing so will add a lot of extra complications to all calculations of the movements of celestial bodies however. I'm sure Eric can enlighten us with his tables of the movements of the stars and planets according to his fixed earth perspective.

Let's see them, eric.
__________________
Congratulations, you found the secret message. Shhh!

Last edited by dreamweaver; 12-12-2011 at 09:36 AM.
dreamweaver is offline  
Old 12-12-2011, 09:38 AM   #14
ericdubay
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 445
Likes: 4 (4 Posts)
Default

All fundamental principles of physics still apply regardless of whether the cosmos revolve around the Earth or the Earth revolves around the cosmos. I don't pretend to know the Sun or the Earth's mass. I'll leave it to NASA to make all those assumptions.
ericdubay is offline  
Old 12-12-2011, 09:47 AM   #15
hadabusa
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: zurich
Posts: 22,683
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericdubay View Post
All fundamental principles of physics still apply regardless of whether the cosmos revolve around the Earth or the Earth revolves around the cosmos. I don't pretend to know the Sun or the Earth's mass. I'll leave it to NASA to make all those assumptions.
no gravity cannot still apply if your claim is true.

how can the earth pull around the sun'
?

would only be possible if earth was more massive than the sun.
hadabusa is offline  
Old 12-12-2011, 09:50 AM   #16
ericdubay
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 445
Likes: 4 (4 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamweaver View Post
You can, if you really wish, choose any point in space to be a fixed point and regard the movement of everything else relatively to this fixed point.

So if ericdubay wants to do that, he is free to do so. Doing so will add a lot of extra complications to all calculations of the movements of celestial bodies however. I'm sure Eric can enlighten us with his tables of the movements of the stars and planets according to his fixed earth perspective.

Let's see them, eric.
Heliocentrists assume the Sun as a "fixed point in space and regard the movement of everything else relative to that fixed point." But then they say that no actually the Sun isn't fixed either, neither is the galaxy, in fact nothing is fixed and everything revolves around everything else ad infinitum. The Earth spins at 1,000 mph, orbiting the Sun at 67,000 mph, which goes around the Milky Way at 500,000 mph, and speeds through the Big Bong universe at 67,000,000 mph and no one in history has ever felt or experienced a bit of it. The movements of various celestial bodies do not and cannot prove whether or not the Earth is in motion.
ericdubay is offline  
Old 12-12-2011, 09:52 AM   #17
dreamweaver
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 10,882
Likes: 24 (13 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericdubay View Post
Heliocentrists assume the Sun as a "fixed point in space and regard the movement of everything else relative to that fixed point." But then they say that no actually the Sun isn't fixed either, neither is the galaxy, in fact nothing is fixed and everything revolves around everything else ad infinitum. The Earth spins at 1,000 mph, orbiting the Sun at 67,000 mph, which goes around the Milky Way at 500,000 mph, and speeds through the Big Bong universe at 67,000,000 mph and no one in history has ever felt or experienced a bit of it.
That is correct. But there is a difference between regarding something as "fixed" for the purpose of simplifying calculations and asserting that it really is fixed.

Quote:
The movements of various celestial bodies do not and cannot prove whether or not the Earth is in motion.
Just to clarify, do you believe the Earth is literally fixed and that all other celestial bodies move relative to it - or are you saying that it can be regarded as such from a particular perspective?
__________________
Congratulations, you found the secret message. Shhh!

Last edited by dreamweaver; 12-12-2011 at 09:57 AM.
dreamweaver is offline  
Old 12-12-2011, 09:55 AM   #18
ellis_deatrip
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: city of eternal night
Posts: 5,443
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

__________________
…...,~__________________, ,.
….../ `—___________—-___]Give a man a gun
…../_==o;;;;;;;;_______.:/he can rob a bank.
…..), —.(_(__) /
….// (..)),````
//__/Give a man a bank,he can rob the world!
.//__/
ellis_deatrip is offline  
Old 12-12-2011, 09:59 AM   #19
ericdubay
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 445
Likes: 4 (4 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hadabusa View Post
no gravity cannot still apply if your claim is true.

how can the earth pull around the sun'
?

would only be possible if earth was more massive than the sun.
Gravity is irrelevant in explaining Geocentricity, but still holds true regardless because the Earth is, as we can see with our eyes, much larger than the Sun.

We experience and observe a motionless Earth with a celestial sphere of Sun, Moon, Stars, and Planets revolving around us in perfect circles daily. We also experience the Earth as being gigantic and the Sun and Moon as being two equally sized circles in the sky for equal lengths of time every day. NASA tells us that actually the Sun is the biggest, then the Earth, and the Moon is the smallest, even though our experience clearly indicates that the Sun and Moon are equally-sized circles which appear equally far away from Earth.
Likes: (1)
ericdubay is offline  
Old 12-12-2011, 10:04 AM   #20
ericdubay
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 445
Likes: 4 (4 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamweaver View Post
Just to clarify, do you believe the Earth is literally fixed and that all other celestial bodies move relative to it - or are you saying that it can be regarded as such from a particular perspective?
It is literally fixed and the aether/firmament containing all the celestial bodies revolves around us. That it is the aether/firmament revolving around us and not the other way around has been proven in the Michelson-Morley, Michelson-Gale, Airy, Sagnac, Kantor and other experiments:

Experiments Proving the Aether
ericdubay is offline  
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Tags
cosmology, earth, geocentricity, nasa

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:11 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.