Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags

Old 31-05-2017, 02:33 AM   #1
dannyuk

Default UK False Flag Sensationalism Prediction BGT - Saturnism

This prediction is just something to keep in mind and fall back up on should such an incident unfortunately take place.

I feel there is going to be a push to get a majority of the public behind the globalists agenda and we are at tipping point since the Manchester incident recently.

This isn't so much where this is going to take place but how I suspect it will be handled. I feel Britains Got Talent (BGT) will be used as a forum to sensationalise a "terrorist" FF attack however you want to look at it to get the desired effect while the show is on the air.

The attack doesn't have to take place at the BGT show just somewhere planned in the UK and BGT gets stopped and sensationalises the would be attack and goes to the "news" to alert people of an attack. This would be the perfect way to sensationalise an attack and get through to many of the mainstream people who use such as a distraction to such events there will be nowhere else to go and they will have to confront this "reality" and bigger leaps in the totalitarian tip toe can take place as that is of course will be the idea of such taking place.

If this becomes the case I feel it's fully intended to sensationalise such an attack and that be purely the reason for this happening and such a prediction. Sensationalism is what the likes of BGT is good at "it's what the show is all about."
If such is done I have made this post so hopefully more people will be skeptical as to why such has taken place and it have been predicted to take place in such a manner?

If so could it be because what I have said here has any truth to it and be a method of exploitation, a perception deception to ensure the majority fall in line to those carrying this out to fascilate their agenda and get a higher state of fear throughout society?

If this is the case all I have used to come to this idea as a possibility is seeing from the show itself and previous sensationalisation within the news currently.
It would be the perfect hand to play from the globalists perspective to influence more people, so let's see what happens.

Hopefully I'm wrong but we all know who have some understanding of this globalists agenda who want war will be planning to carry out such another incident and if you wanted to sensationalise it and get the most attention what other method of media would you use to immediately gain the most attention and fear based frequency within society than this?

commercial photography locations
Saturn

Titan (Saturns biggest moon)

Some rather interesting Saturn/Titan worship took place Wednesday evening anyhow unless I'm mistaken:

So if they're setting out to prove Ickes theory or there's actually something to this negativity they thrive on and Saturn worship you can decide and see what happens and hopefully this will help some understand how such a play would be to inflate the deception to give it more spin more sensationalism so don't be suckered in to the isolated narrative that would follow but rather think about it yourself asking who gains the most and reflect on this...

Knowledge alone is not enough know thyself...

Scio Te Ipsum - Verum Ordo Ad Chao

Last edited by dannyuk; 31-05-2017 at 02:36 AM.
dannyuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2017, 11:17 PM   #2
dannyuk

Default 1984 style policing following incidents in London

London Bridge Closed - Van Attack
https://forum.davidicke.com/showthre...=317517&page=2

Close to the city within the city, the City of London.

Old 04-06-2017, 12:42 PM   #3
dannyuk

Default Engineering your consent

At least six people have been killed and some 30 injured in a terrorist attack in London Saturday. Police have killed three of the suspected attackers.

https://sputniknews.com/europe/20170...lice-incident/

Quote:
Originally Posted by sevenhills View Post
who do you think did it?I mean in reality not some mashed-brains conspiracy?

Radical Sunni Islam want to destroy us. do you not get that?

Powers behind the British establishment enforces and implements wahhabism in Saudi Arabia at the expense of other Muslims who happen to be against this ideology. They continue to arm to the teeth Saudi Arabia while saying to be against "Islamic Extremism". ISIS have been created by wahhabism doctrine and are used as a tool of the west to create chaos as a means to start war and influence foreign policy, create a "common enemy" out of nations planned for regime change. They have these terrorists (ISIS) work within their favour to pacify the public so they can bring about that change they want without as many being against their ideas, it's called engineering your consent and having many not think this through but instead adopt the views given to you, whilst thinking they're your own not that of a planned predictable design because there is an agenda being played out by this crowd. Then when it plays out many still think no this is purely the work of Islamic extremists?

These PTB are behind the creation of Israel coming up to 100 years since the Balfour Declaration in November this year. The plan is for a "greater Israel".
Pro-Israeli Zionists dominate the lobby of politicians in the UK, US and many more... The places they don't have full influence are under attack and are planned for "regime change".

People are under a constant bombardment of hypnosis by the mainstream media to alter your views, predictive programming with the over all intention to confuse you then engineer your consent. Sure there is a problem with extreme "Islamists" if we can still call them that, as what is the true problem behind the creation of all this, the true common enemy with the intent of controlling everyone at all costs?

Who gains the most from this?

Look towards the source of the problem the controllers of society not the labels upon the surface placed by those in power to deceive you.

Last edited by dannyuk; 04-06-2017 at 12:45 PM.
Old 04-06-2017, 02:48 PM   #4
st jimmy

It appears that you've predicted both the 22 March and 3 June "terror attacks"!

Although this prediction is a little vague; I mean you even predicted the 22 March attack to happen at Westminster.

Two out of 3 ain't bad, you missed the 22 May attack, can you only predict in London?!?

Last edited by st jimmy; 05-06-2017 at 09:10 AM.
st jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2017, 08:09 PM   #5
karlosdaze

Saturday 22 July 2017, Robbie Williams, Olympiastadion, Munich, Germany - named as likely false flag/terror event. Any numerologists back this up?
karlosdaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2017, 12:06 PM   #6
wakeandsee

Quote:
Originally Posted by karlosdaze View Post
saturday 22 july 2017, robbie williams, olympiastadion, munich, germany - named as likely false flag/terror event. Any numerologists back this up?
22+7+20+17=66 certainly fits the bill
wakeandsee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2017, 10:59 PM   #7
dannyuk

Default London Bridge Over Troubled Water

Check the headlines predictive programming?
Or just a coincidence nothing to worry about you decided?

I'm not forcing any narrative here just speculating as to why these coincidences?

Also given Ickes Saturn theory why does this seem to be happening within the mainstream while those within the mainstream would ridicule Icke quite easily for saying these people carry out Saturn worship, the same people would laugh then watch BGT like these images above and think nothing of these acts taking place in front of them and say it's just a program and most of the same people wouldn't even notice or ask why do people do this if it's not important to them?

Published 3rd June day of the attack...

Old 06-06-2017, 11:38 PM   #8
dannyuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by st jimmy View Post
It appears that you've predicted both the 22 March and 3 June "terror attacks"!

Although this prediction is a little vague; I mean you even predicted the 22 March attack to happen at Westminster.

Two out of 3 ain't bad, you missed the 22 May attack, can you only predict in London?!?
Yes I agree this prediction is very vague and the main premise of this prediction was sensationalism within the MSM particularly BGT.

So far as I've seen this hasn't taken place as I suspected something different and BGT would be used as a method to spread fear by it somehow happening during a live show or someone would announce that an incident has taken place etc. Such would be the best means to spread fear...
This hasn't happened as the attack literally taken place right after BGT had ended instead of while it was on air...

However no doubt people at this show would have been affected by this one way or another and I doubt the audience would have been allowed to leave while these attacks and searches were on going at the very least they would have been informed before being let out of the building. We may still hear about that later on and from celebrities giving their opinions and condolences because the very incident was said to have impacted upon them and their audience etc which from a mainstream point of view gets people behind the official narrative.
That was why such a prediction was made I'm sorry I can't be more accurate.
I'm only predicting them based upon their intentionality then if they take place in a similar fashion people at the very least should speculate how someone can predict an attack by their intentionality and then a similar style attack happens following the prediction. I was having a time out if I'm honest and it was because of the Manchester incident I started to pay more attention therefore predicted this above...

I make predictions based upon what information I have and why such an attack may happen in the first place. I've only made these two predictions. I still suspect a more major style attack upon Westminster more like a 9/11 style attack will take place. But you maybe able to see how following the Westminster attack they gave the attack qualities it didn't have to justify a certain mentality and changes which the PTB want to inflict upon society...

I will make a US prediction sometime soon, some form of an attack will take place upon something symbolic rather than the meaning and qualities they give to the attack that will take place. Such as an attack, sabotage on the Statue of Liberty will be said to be an attack on democracy, their freedoms and very way of life etc as they will use it to justify their actions following it. They need the people to buy into an illusion of such an attack taking place upon their way of life directly to give the attack symbolic qualities it doesn't actually have to get society behind fiercely supporting an official narrative and this sort of an attack could happen anywhere upon something symbolic but nothing more symbolic that already has the illusive qualities given to it that they want to say is under attack than that of the Statue of Liberty...

I also suspect this UK election won't go ahead due to simultaneous attacks upon polling stations and similarly be said to be attacks upon democracy, our freedoms and our very way of life...

Last edited by dannyuk; 06-06-2017 at 11:45 PM.