Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Paranormal & Mysteries

Old 30-09-2018, 10:02 PM   #1
blueskull6111

Default Clear Green Skull

I bought this skull from an artisan that lives in San Juan Teotihuacan. It is normally just a clear green glass, but when I take pictures of the skull weird images appear in the photos. The artisan said it was made of green obsidian but I don’t know about that, it just looks like light-green glass. Maybe they are some sort of hologram or parallel-dimensional portal. What do you see and think?

By the way, the pictures have not been photoshopped or altered in any way.

blueskull6111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2018, 08:50 PM   #2
sparkplug

They look amazing!
sparkplug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2018, 02:35 AM   #3
blueskull6111

Default Missing Pictures

Last edited by blueskull6111; 06-10-2018 at 02:42 AM.
Old 06-10-2018, 07:20 AM   #4
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueskull6111 View Post
I bought this skull from an artisan that lives in San Juan Teotihuacan.
Teotihuacan ... one of the import Aztek centers for blood sacrifice...

"between 10,000 and 80,400 persons" were sacrificed in one ceremony. The higher estimate would average 14 sacrifices per minute during one four-day consecration..."

The dark forces can't get away with public human sacrifice these days , but they can still peddle their black magic mind control items ...

A skull is an emblem of DEATH

You get what you concentrate on !

A crucifix is a symbol of DEATH BY TORTURE

By having either of these items around you , you draw such energy into your life , naturally and without effort ,whenever you gaze upon it.

It could be worse ... If it were a crystal skull the crystal would naturally amplify the effect.

I would advise you to get a big hammer , take the skull out into your garden , put it on a rock and smash it into a thousand pieces ,saying these words (or similar)

"Death is no part of me , I Love Life"

After sacrifice the human meat was sold in the market to be eaten .. the heads were chopped off and put on skull racks which went around the base of the pyramid ... Real cool Eh??? That's the energy you connect with by having one of these Teotihuacan skulls ..

Teotihuacan skull rack

Last edited by oz93666; 06-10-2018 at 07:50 AM.
oz93666 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2018, 07:41 AM   #5
eurosianguy
Quiz Champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
Teotihuacan ... one of the import Aztek centers for blood sacrifice...

"between 10,000 and 80,400 persons" were sacrificed in one ceremony. The higher estimate would average 14 sacrifices per minute during the four-day consecration..."

The dark forces cant get away with public human sacrifice these days , but they can still peddle their black magic mind control items ...

A skull is an emblem of DEATH

You get what you concentrate on !

A crucifix is a symbol of DEATH BY TORTURE

By having either of these items around you , you draw such energy into your life , naturally and without effort ,whenever you gaze upon it.

It could be worse ... If it were a crystal skull the crystal would naturally amplify the effect.

I would advise you to get a big hammer , take the skull out into your garden , put it on a rock and smash it into a thousand pieces ,saying these words (or similar)

"Death is no part of me , I Love Life"
No life without death.
3. The One is All and the All are One
4. What you put out is what you get back
5. Everything changes, except the first 4 Laws
eurosianguy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2018, 10:03 AM   #6
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by eurosianguy View Post
No life without death.
You know you're right !! Why didn't I think of that ???

“A time to live and a time to die“ Ecclesiastes 3:2 ... it's all fine!

Hey .. don't smash it up ! I've a better idea . Get a diamond bore drill , and bore a one inch hole horizontally through the skull . Then cut the end of a broom stick and you can start your own skull rack !!

I don't know why the skull sellers haven't thought of this already ! People love collecting things , it's very addictive... You can keep buying skulls as finances permit , until you have three tiers of skulls ...

Next a little aztec pyramid perhaps a foot high , then you can buy mice or other small animals and sacrifice them on the top to Quetzalcoatl , smear their blood all over the glass skulls ...

This will be sure to attract some demons who will take up residence in the glass skulls ....
Old 06-10-2018, 10:24 AM   #7
oneriver

Interesting if it is Obsidian, though it looks too clear....could it be Jade?

Obsidian is harder than steel and can take a finer edge than steel and is still used in medical surgery today. It was prized by the ancients for tool making and ceremonial objects.

Neolithic tools made from Obsidian.,

“Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time?" That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains, everywhere and that the present only exists for it, not the shadow of the past nor the shadow of the future.” ? Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

Y Gwir Erbyn Y Byd ("Truth Against the World") - Druidic Motto
oneriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2018, 10:56 AM   #8
elshaper

Quote:
You know you're right !! Why didn't I think of that ???

“A time to live and a time to die“ Ecclesiastes 3:2 ... it's all fine!

Hey .. don't smash it up ! I've a better idea . Get a diamond bore drill , and bore a one inch hole horizontally through the skull . Then cut the end of a broom stick and you can start your own skull rack !!

I don't know why the skull sellers haven't thought of this already ! People love collecting things , it's very addictive... You can keep buying skulls as finances permit , until you have three tiers of skulls ...

Next a little aztec pyramid perhaps a foot high , then you can buy mice or other small animals and sacrifice them on the top to Quetzalcoatl , smear their blood all over the glass skulls ...

This will be sure to attract some demons who will take up residence in the glass skulls ....
What a good idea!
Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine;"
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Mark 11:12-25 - Jesus Curses a Fig Tree because he was hungry.

A Town Cursed by Jesus
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2018, 11:00 AM   #9
elshaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneriver View Post
Interesting if it is Obsidian, though it looks too clear....could it be Jade?

Obsidian is harder than steel and can take a finer edge than steel and is still used in medical surgery today. It was prized by the ancients for tool making and ceremonial objects.

Neolithic tools made from Obsidian.,

No.
Obsidian IS glass. Usually in black or dark colour when it is in natural form.
Moltavite is also a glass but their colour is slightly different green hue.

I'd say this could be just an ordinary glass that has been melted and shaped.

As for a figure appearing in the glass?
I didn't see it but you can find anything if you look carefully enough.

Object can house spirits so.... oz knows how to do it. He's been at it for far too long.

May be dark forces is calling ya OP. Though skull in itself isn't bad....nor greem reaper.
No best time to learn such thing as now.
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

A Town Cursed by Jesus

Last edited by elshaper; 06-10-2018 at 11:03 AM.
Old 09-10-2018, 03:27 PM   #10
elshaper

oz,

You've stirred up my interesting in this which I've never heard of.
What do you do with it after you collected them and put them up on the wall?
Spin them around? Or is it like a trophy, something to look at?

A Town Cursed by Jesus

Last edited by elshaper; 09-10-2018 at 03:28 PM.
Old 09-10-2018, 05:49 PM   #11
blueskull6111

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
oz,

I don't know the main reason for the Aztec skull racks, but the main one in Tenochtitlan was huge. Recently a skull rack was found in Mexico City that once contained thousands of skulls. The skull rack itself was the size of a basketball court. Pictures and a video can be found at this link: http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2018/...-aztec-capital
Old 09-10-2018, 06:06 PM   #12
elshaper

We, the modern people, might think it's barbaric but who knows...back then the practice might have been a trendy thing to do. People might have thought it's an honourable thing to offer themselves to the god like some people think organ donation is in the modern time.

I'm wondering where are all the other bones are gone like rib cage, legs, arms etc.... Why just the skull?

A Town Cursed by Jesus
Old 09-10-2018, 11:54 PM   #13
don coyote

If you put it up to your ear,..... can you hear the ocean? (Sorry, I'm kinda bored with torturing Size_Of_Light..... I drove him to the brink of insanity a few years ago. I gotta pick on SOMEBODY ).

Last edited by don coyote; 09-10-2018 at 11:56 PM.
don coyote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2018, 05:14 AM   #14
merlincove
Premier Subscribers

Obsidian can open up all sorts of portals.

Should really be kept under a silk cloth, if it is obsidan.

Not sure if it's obsidan or not, could well be. But a lot of unscrupulous types, or just very ignorant types, sell coloured glass as obsidan. But the colour (blue green) is in the same ballpark.

But either way, you'd be surprised at how easy it is to open up a portal.
merlincove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2018, 10:07 AM   #15
size_of_light

Quote:
I bought this skull from an artisan that lives in San Juan Teotihuacan. It is normally just a clear green glass, but when I take pictures of the skull weird images appear in the photos.
Getting a slight troll vibe from the poster with the avatar of an albino gorilla playing an electric guitar...

Where are the weird images?

Last edited by size_of_light; 10-10-2018 at 10:07 AM.
size_of_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2018, 10:18 AM   #16
size_of_light

Quote:
Originally Posted by don coyote View Post
(Sorry, I'm kinda bored with torturing Size_Of_Light..... I drove him to the brink of insanity a few years ago.
Can you please repost that photo you took of the filmstrip that I subsequently gif-animated to reveal a weird image of a pre-pubescent boy transforming into a dog.

I would like to use it in the film I am making on the Gable Film for my youtube channel.

P.S. If you want to do a Skype chat for it at some point, let me know.

To paraphrase Emilio Estevez in Young Guns: "Yoo-hoo! I'll make you famous...again."
size_of_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2018, 05:44 PM   #17
elshaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlincove View Post
Obsidian can open up all sorts of portals.

Should really be kept under a silk cloth, if it is obsidan.

Not sure if it's obsidan or not, could well be. But a lot of unscrupulous types, or just very ignorant types, sell coloured glass as obsidan. But the colour (blue green) is in the same ballpark.

But either way, you'd be surprised at how easy it is to open up a portal.
re: silk
You could say the same thing about mirrors.
How many of you don't have a mirror in the house?

A Town Cursed by Jesus
Old 11-10-2018, 03:42 AM   #18
oz93666

Quote:
oz,
Daemons will come an take up residence in the(glass/crystal) skulls , they will invite your attention, suck your energy and influence your life .... They gravitate towards statues , icons , effigies, anywhere humans give their attention ...

Blueskull6111 already finds himself being hypnotically drawn into the one he has ... seeing all sorts of things in there .... this is almost certainly made from glass ...red hot glass can be pushed into steel molds , very easy and quick to make once the mold is made, visitors to this tourist site will buy thousands of them .... But the 'artisan' may have anchored a daemon in it already, who knows??

Quote:
I don't know the main reason for the Aztec skull racks, but the main one in Tenochtitlan was huge. ...
Main purpose must have been to strike terror into the normal people ....

These were head racks , when relatively fresh , brains would have been oozing out , eyes dangling , flesh hanging off , swarms of flies ...and the stench!

Exactly what british monarchs would do if a town rebelled. Cut off the heads of the ring leaders and put them on pikes for the people to see , remind them who was the boss ... strike terror in their hearts ...

Heads on pikes at queen elizabeth fort

Last edited by oz93666; 11-10-2018 at 04:22 AM.
Old 11-10-2018, 09:33 AM   #19
elshaper

Quote:
Daemons will come an take up residence in the(glass/crystal) skulls , they will invite your attention, suck your energy and influence your life .... They gravitate towards statues , icons , effigies, anywhere humans give their attention ...

Blueskull6111 already finds himself being hypnotically drawn into the one he has ... seeing all sorts of things in there .... this is almost certainly made from glass ...red hot glass can be pushed into steel molds , very easy and quick to make once the mold is made, visitors to this tourist site will buy thousands of them .... But the 'artisan' may have anchored a daemon in it already, who knows??

Main purpose must have been to strike terror into the normal people ....

These were head racks , when relatively fresh , brains would have been oozing out , eyes dangling , flesh hanging off , swarms of flies ...and the stench!

Exactly what british monarchs would do if a town rebelled. Cut off the heads of the ring leaders and put them on pikes for the people to see , remind them who was the boss ... strike terror in their hearts ...

Heads on pikes at queen elizabeth fort
Yes that sort of things they can do so that they can profit.
Everyone need to learn about cleansing.

A Town Cursed by Jesus
Old 11-10-2018, 07:52 PM   #20
JustMe418

Quote:
oz,

Perhaps it was a tally of how many sacrifices were carried out to honour their gods? maybe it was a terror tactic to keep their minions in line?

The Aztecs believed the soul was a fire butterfly that lived in the skull. The two figures are the male/ female creator know as the Two.

I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.

Last edited by JustMe418; 11-10-2018 at 07:56 PM.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote