Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-10-2018, 08:01 AM   #141
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: under the raven banner
Posts: 25,660
Likes: 13,234 (7,600 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksigmason View Post
What don't conspiracy nuts link to Freemasonry?
it's really quite logical

freemasonry is qabalistic ceremonial magic that has been transmitted down through the priest class of a supremacist religious cult

that religious cult want to rule over all other people and use banking as a means to achieve that end

they have been pursuing this vision for many centuries

the technocracy we are seeing appear around us is the modern expression of that same supremacist vision being carried out by those same occultic bloodlines
__________________
I believe the public should have a say in their own fate and that is why i support free speech. Any media talking heads who argue that free speech must be curbed are arguing that the public should not be allowed a say in their own fate
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2018, 10:55 PM   #142
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: under the raven banner
Posts: 25,660
Likes: 13,234 (7,600 Posts)
Default

The 3rd Jewish Temple Prophecy

__________________
I believe the public should have a say in their own fate and that is why i support free speech. Any media talking heads who argue that free speech must be curbed are arguing that the public should not be allowed a say in their own fate
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2018, 03:32 AM   #143
ksigmason
Senior Member
 
ksigmason's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Boise, ID
Posts: 4,315
Likes: 43 (35 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
it's really quite logical

freemasonry is qabalistic ceremonial magic that has been transmitted down through the priest class of a supremacist religious cult

that religious cult want to rule over all other people and use banking as a means to achieve that end

they have been pursuing this vision for many centuries

the technocracy we are seeing appear around us is the modern expression of that same supremacist vision being carried out by those same occultic bloodlines
And yet, that is not Freemasonry.
__________________
"Quia tu lucerna mea Domine et Domine inluminabis tenebras meas."

Traveling Templar blog - 03NOV2018
ksigmason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2018, 08:14 AM   #144
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: under the raven banner
Posts: 25,660
Likes: 13,234 (7,600 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksigmason View Post
And yet, that is not Freemasonry.

Solomons Temple

The Temple in Jerusalem or Holy Temple refers to one of a series of structures located on the Temple Mount in the old city of Jerusalem. Historically, two temples stood at this location and functioned as the centre of ancient Jewish worship. According to classical Jewish belief, the Temple acted as the figurative "footstool" of God's presence and a Third Temple will be built there in the future. The Temple is also central to the ceremonies surrounding craft masonry.

Parallels with a modern lodge room

The most obvious here is the columns at the right and left of the entrance. These are depicted in a lodge and are referred to on a number of levels.

We see the steps leading from the priest place to the most holy place. The symbolical east of the lodge is raised. This is where the master presides over his lodge. The place of the priests can be likened to the lodge room floor or the central area where the ritual work of the lodge is carried out. It would follow then, that the lodge officers are like the priests of the temple.

The tracing board in a lodge room depicts the inner steps to the central chamber.

The lodge is aligned East/West, at least symbolically.

A craft lodge makes heavy use of the colour blue.
http://brisbanefreemasons.net/solomons-temple/
__________________
I believe the public should have a say in their own fate and that is why i support free speech. Any media talking heads who argue that free speech must be curbed are arguing that the public should not be allowed a say in their own fate
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2018, 02:07 PM   #145
JustMe418
Senior Member
 
JustMe418's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,510
Likes: 679 (478 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
it's really quite logical

freemasonry is qabalistic ceremonial magic that has been transmitted down through the priest class of a supremacist religious cult

that religious cult want to rule over all other people and use banking as a means to achieve that end

they have been pursuing this vision for many centuries

the technocracy we are seeing appear around us is the modern expression of that same supremacist vision being carried out by those same occultic bloodlines
But isnt Christianity a supremacist religious cult? they do believe they hold the only truth that can get you to heaven. The church has used any method they can to gain control over others.

Your logic is flawed because you only look at limited things and then skew them to produce a twisted vision. You refuse to consider these subjects on their own context and only ever from that of a conspiracy, so how can you talk about logic?
__________________
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2018, 02:09 PM   #146
JustMe418
Senior Member
 
JustMe418's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,510
Likes: 679 (478 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
Solomons Temple

The Temple in Jerusalem or Holy Temple refers to one of a series of structures located on the Temple Mount in the old city of Jerusalem. Historically, two temples stood at this location and functioned as the centre of ancient Jewish worship. According to classical Jewish belief, the Temple acted as the figurative "footstool" of God's presence and a Third Temple will be built there in the future. The Temple is also central to the ceremonies surrounding craft masonry.

Parallels with a modern lodge room

The most obvious here is the columns at the right and left of the entrance. These are depicted in a lodge and are referred to on a number of levels.

We see the steps leading from the priest place to the most holy place. The symbolical east of the lodge is raised. This is where the master presides over his lodge. The place of the priests can be likened to the lodge room floor or the central area where the ritual work of the lodge is carried out. It would follow then, that the lodge officers are like the priests of the temple.

The tracing board in a lodge room depicts the inner steps to the central chamber.

The lodge is aligned East/West, at least symbolically.

A craft lodge makes heavy use of the colour blue.
http://brisbanefreemasons.net/solomons-temple/
To my mind masonic temples face east. The jewish temple faced west. Masonic pillars are not in the same position as those of the jewish temple. The are clearly wrong and will only serve to lead others into error.
__________________
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2018, 02:17 PM   #147
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: under the raven banner
Posts: 25,660
Likes: 13,234 (7,600 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
To my mind masonic temples face east. The jewish temple faced west. Masonic pillars are not in the same position as those of the jewish temple. The are clearly wrong and will only serve to lead others into error.
you should contact the brisbane freemasons and inform them of this

do you want to share with us the evidence that you will present to the brisbane freemasons?
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2018, 02:19 PM   #148
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: under the raven banner
Posts: 25,660
Likes: 13,234 (7,600 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
But isnt Christianity a supremacist religious cult? they do believe they hold the only truth that can get you to heaven. The church has used any method they can to gain control over others.

Your logic is flawed because you only look at limited things and then skew them to produce a twisted vision. You refuse to consider these subjects on their own context and only ever from that of a conspiracy, so how can you talk about logic?
what i see happening at the moment is zionist christianity working hand in glove with zionist judiasm to push for a third temple

its my belief that the freemasons also want this

i think there is a big difference between gnostic christianity viewing the christos as the person who has received the gnosis and the literal christianity pushed by the vatican that argues that god is external to the self

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 11-10-2018 at 02:20 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2018, 05:49 PM   #149
JustMe418
Senior Member
 
JustMe418's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,510
Likes: 679 (478 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
what i see happening at the moment is zionist christianity working hand in glove with zionist judiasm to push for a third temple

its my belief that the freemasons also want this

i think there is a big difference between gnostic christianity viewing the christos as the person who has received the gnosis and the literal christianity pushed by the vatican that argues that god is external to the self
lol, so even when its the christians doing the dirty you STILL have to claim its jews. Your hatred is quite sickening.

I bet you consider yourself to be a gnostic/ celtic christian

Again, you highlight its your BELIEF what freemasons are doing. Belief isnt truth. Belief is often used to obscure truth and hide lies. Your deception is quite satanic really.
__________________
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.

Last edited by JustMe418; 11-10-2018 at 06:01 PM.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2018, 06:01 PM   #150
JustMe418
Senior Member
 
JustMe418's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,510
Likes: 679 (478 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
you should contact the brisbane freemasons and inform them of this

do you want to share with us the evidence that you will present to the brisbane freemasons?
A little bit of genuine research would have shown you what I was talking about but clearly instead of looking you decide to try a distraction.

The entrance to the tabernacle faced east, meaning the sanctuary was in the west, similar to many Egyptian temples. This allows the rising sun to illuminate the holy place within the temple through the entrance rather than through windows. Also, dont forget, that Adam and Eve were banished eastwards from Eden, so the way of return is westwards, again mirroring the Egyptian journey westwards through the underworld to reach the abode of the blessed.

https://hermeneutics.stackexchange.c...the-scriptures

https://blogs.bible.org/impact/hal_w...rmation_part_v

Now the pillars of the tabernacle would have been at the east side. A masonic temple is not laid out like this. The pillars do not face the same direction. The reality is the freemasonry borrow biblical symbolism and allegory to illuminate specific ideas and concepts.
__________________
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.

Last edited by JustMe418; 11-10-2018 at 06:35 PM.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 09:38 AM   #151
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: under the raven banner
Posts: 25,660
Likes: 13,234 (7,600 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
lol, so even when its the christians doing the dirty you STILL have to claim its jews. Your hatred is quite sickening.

I bet you consider yourself to be a gnostic/ celtic christian

Again, you highlight its your BELIEF what freemasons are doing. Belief isnt truth. Belief is often used to obscure truth and hide lies. Your deception is quite satanic really.
well you have to consider that christianity as most people understand it was the creation of paul whose real name was saul because he was a roman jew

this is why it is described as a judeo-christian culture

also you could consider the role of merrano jews in controlling the vatican for example the knights templar. One of the places the templars retreated to when they were persecuted was switzerland which of course became a banking powerhouse and of course provides the vatican with its security even today

then you have the role of templar-freemasons in shaping christianity for example through the reformation and the creation of the king james bible

finally you have the zionist control that is exerted over many churches in the US which i suggest can be traced back to the rothschild cabal

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 12-10-2018 at 09:51 AM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 09:47 AM   #152
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: under the raven banner
Posts: 25,660
Likes: 13,234 (7,600 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
A little bit of genuine research would have shown you what I was talking about but clearly instead of looking you decide to try a distraction.

The entrance to the tabernacle faced east, meaning the sanctuary was in the west, similar to many Egyptian temples. This allows the rising sun to illuminate the holy place within the temple through the entrance rather than through windows. Also, dont forget, that Adam and Eve were banished eastwards from Eden, so the way of return is westwards, again mirroring the Egyptian journey westwards through the underworld to reach the abode of the blessed.

https://hermeneutics.stackexchange.c...the-scriptures

https://blogs.bible.org/impact/hal_w...rmation_part_v

Now the pillars of the tabernacle would have been at the east side. A masonic temple is not laid out like this. The pillars do not face the same direction. The reality is the freemasonry borrow biblical symbolism and allegory to illuminate specific ideas and concepts.
except the masonic worshipful master is in the east to open the doors to the sun which rises in the east

the jewish temple is also orientated to the rising sun in the east:

"Then he brought me back to the door of the house; and behold, water was flowing from under the threshold of the house toward the east, for the house faced east. And the water was flowing down from under, from the right side of the house, from south of the altar." Ezekiel 47:1

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 12-10-2018 at 10:11 AM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2018, 11:55 AM   #153
JustMe418
Senior Member
 
JustMe418's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,510
Likes: 679 (478 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
except the masonic worshipful master is in the east to open the doors to the sun which rises in the east

the jewish temple is also orientated to the rising sun in the east:

"Then he brought me back to the door of the house; and behold, water was flowing from under the threshold of the house toward the east, for the house faced east. And the water was flowing down from under, from the right side of the house, from south of the altar." Ezekiel 47:1
Did you look at those links? I suspect you didnt bother. The sanctuary in the jewish temple is in the west (facing east so it can be lit by the sun), so people, like the sun, enter from the east and face westwards towards the sancutary. A masonic lodge is not laid out like that and the lodge master has his back to the east, so how does he open the doors to the east? you are so clueless. I guess to other tards you might seem like you know your stuff but they are fools to listen to you.

Also note that its vital in the jewish temple layout that there is a lake and burn pit on the east side of the temple (for sacrifices and washing), something that has no equivalent in a masonic lodge. This is because they have very different functions. Pity you can seem to understand these simple things.
__________________
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.

Last edited by JustMe418; 15-10-2018 at 12:46 PM.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2018, 05:04 PM   #154
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: under the raven banner
Posts: 25,660
Likes: 13,234 (7,600 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
Did you look at those links? I suspect you didnt bother. The sanctuary in the jewish temple is in the west (facing east so it can be lit by the sun), so people, like the sun, enter from the east and face westwards towards the sancutary. A masonic lodge is not laid out like that and the lodge master has his back to the east, so how does he open the doors to the east? you are so clueless. I guess to other tards you might seem like you know your stuff but they are fools to listen to you.

Also note that its vital in the jewish temple layout that there is a lake and burn pit on the east side of the temple (for sacrifices and washing), something that has no equivalent in a masonic lodge. This is because they have very different functions. Pity you can seem to understand these simple things.
i'm telling you that the reason the 'master' is in the east of the temple is to open the lodge to the rising sun and impart his light, knowledge and instruction to the brethren

the junior warden is located in the south to observe the suns approach to the meridian

the senior warden is placed in the west to close the lodge by the command of the worshipful master to represent the sun going down in the west
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2018, 08:53 PM   #155
JustMe418
Senior Member
 
JustMe418's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,510
Likes: 679 (478 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
i'm telling you that the reason the 'master' is in the east of the temple is to open the lodge to the rising sun and impart his light, knowledge and instruction to the brethren

the junior warden is located in the south to observe the suns approach to the meridian

the senior warden is placed in the west to close the lodge by the command of the worshipful master to represent the sun going down in the west
And like I said before, the jewish temple and a masonic lodge are totally different in layout and function
__________________
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2018, 07:56 AM   #156
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: under the raven banner
Posts: 25,660
Likes: 13,234 (7,600 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
And like I said before, the jewish temple and a masonic lodge are totally different in layout and function
no the jewish temple was ALSO laid out to open to the rising sun!

lodges were made to be secretive so the grand master represents the opening of the doors to the sun but with the jewish temple the doors actually did open to the sun

both open to the sun but one does it in a representative way because it doesn't really want to open its doors to the outside world because it is concealing its crypto-jewish TEMPLAR origins
Likes: (1)
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2018, 09:49 AM   #157
JustMe418
Senior Member
 
JustMe418's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,510
Likes: 679 (478 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
no the jewish temple was ALSO laid out to open to the rising sun!

lodges were made to be secretive so the grand master represents the opening of the doors to the sun but with the jewish temple the doors actually did open to the sun

both open to the sun but one does it in a representative way because it doesn't really want to open its doors to the outside world because it is concealing its crypto-jewish TEMPLAR origins
So why dont masonic temples have pillars at the eastern side? why dont they have their sanctuary in the west? why dont masonic lodges open from the east? It has been put before you clearly yet you chose to believe and promote a falsehood. There are just so many things I could mention but Im not going to bother as you are a waste of time. You dont want truth, you want personal belief. I guess if you came in here being an up front christian people would ignore a lot of what you say but by playing at having no bias you try to convince people you are impartial. Essentially you are continuing the smear campaign began by the church due to their hatred of rivals, generally due to the competition for money. Not nice when all those naughty jews and freemasons are taking all the cash that the church could be hoarding is it. It also explains why you condemn occultism in any form, not just the bad stuff and why you are always slagging pagans off as well.

I can only hope that people can make good choices and not be stuck in a pit of delusion and paranoia like you. You will achieve nothing with your theories because people who look beyond rabid fear and paranoia will see that you have an actual problem with people who are not christians. I know you try to hide it, to pretend your motivation is not based on religious conviction but everything you stand for, everything you post is basically the same as I would expect to comes from a church.
__________________
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.

Last edited by JustMe418; 16-10-2018 at 09:58 AM.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2018, 02:31 PM   #158
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: under the raven banner
Posts: 25,660
Likes: 13,234 (7,600 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
So why dont masonic temples have pillars at the eastern side? why dont they have their sanctuary in the west? why dont masonic lodges open from the east? It has been put before you clearly yet you chose to believe and promote a falsehood. There are just so many things I could mention but Im not going to bother as you are a waste of time. You dont want truth, you want personal belief. I guess if you came in here being an up front christian people would ignore a lot of what you say but by playing at having no bias you try to convince people you are impartial. Essentially you are continuing the smear campaign began by the church due to their hatred of rivals, generally due to the competition for money. Not nice when all those naughty jews and freemasons are taking all the cash that the church could be hoarding is it. It also explains why you condemn occultism in any form, not just the bad stuff and why you are always slagging pagans off as well.

I can only hope that people can make good choices and not be stuck in a pit of delusion and paranoia like you. You will achieve nothing with your theories because people who look beyond rabid fear and paranoia will see that you have an actual problem with people who are not christians. I know you try to hide it, to pretend your motivation is not based on religious conviction but everything you stand for, everything you post is basically the same as I would expect to comes from a church.
wow so quite a lot to untwist here!

lets start with your charge that i represent the church....if i represented institutionalised religion then why would i bash the vatican constantly in my 'satanic conspiracy' thread?

Also why would i have made the claim that the anglican church is full of freemasons?

If you look at the head of the church archbishop welby he is an ex banker. He's in with the templar crowd

I suggest that the church and freemasonry are not seperate as you seem to suggest and that they simply represent different layers of the same control system

I have sympathies with Jung's position that institutionalised religion is removing people from direct religious experience. I believe this is done by design and that dark magi have in the past created religions to be literal exoteric religions where the hoi polloi are led to believe that the only path to the divine is through the priesthood. This of course then empowers the priesthood who work hand in glove with the royalty to create what is called in this country the 'three estates' with a fourth having been added in recent times in the shape of the press

We see in all the major centres of freemasonic control like washington DC and the city of london large obelisks marking leylines and what do we see right in the middle of the vaticans st marks square? A large obelisk

The vatican has been fought over for centuries for example the french king who persecuted the templars had his own puppet as the pope however once he murdered jacques de molay both the french king and his puppet pope were dead within a short space of time i suggest having been poisoned by the templar network embedded across europe

So this idea that the vatican and freemasonry are at war is a false one and i suggest that the priesthood at the top of the vatican have very different religious views than the average catholic on the street who they lord it over

A good insight into this crossover came with the P2 lodge scandal where we saw the vatican banking arm and the freemasons both sharing in the same financial chicanery

Lets pause for a minute here to reflect though that christianity as we understand it has only been around for 2000 years and islam for even less. The big daddy among the abrahmic religions is judaism which has been around for 4000 years and therefore has been playing the game of thrones for a lot longer than the more recent religions

I think though that gnostic viewpoints far outdate literal christianity

The position of david is that all these religions are archontic and I have sympathies with that view. They certainly do create massive divisions among the human family

if we consider the words of manley P hall, the freemasonic historian the knights templar are ceremonial magicians. I also have the insight of a magician friend who was involved in occult orders which checks out with what hall is saying.

On top of this it is understood from these sources and others that at the core of the western magical tradition is qabalah

eliphas levi says the qabalah was transmitted down by the hebrews from the egyptians and he says the bible gives the egyptians a nod as the source of their knowledge and he says that the tarot was the knowledge passed down through moses

We have authors saying that the knights templar were descended from jewish priests who fled the temple when it was destroyed in 70AD and that they then fled to jewish trading posts around the med such as marseilles from where they rose through the ranks of frankish society and eventually wound their bloodlines into the royal familes of europe. Obviously through that process they also merged with the vatican through the black nobility aristocracy

When the jesuits were set up along the lines of the knights templar they contained many merrano jews and some people believe that ignatius loyolla was himself a crypto-jew

Why would they do this? The vatican was the kingmaker of christandom so if you want your team to win you need to control the vatican. Today we even have a jesuit pope who has made all sorts of pro-NWO statements

We also have authors claiming the templars fled to scotland because scotland was excommunicated from the catholic church after its king robert the bruce stabbed a rival claimant to the throne to death on holy ground in a church in dumfries

The bruce welcomed the templars for their wealth and military prowess gained from decades of fighting the muslims in outremer and then in sea battles in the med. There is a persistent legend up here that the band of people who won the battle of bannockburn with a late charge against the english were knights templars although others claim they were people from the baggage train of the scottish army

Anyway the english king edward I persecuted the jews and many of them fled to scotland while others became crypto-jews, concealing their true beliefs behind a surface veneer of christianity just like the freemasonic royal family does today. Just as there were many centuries later catholics who hid their faith and their priests in 'priest-holes' in their mansions there are also examples of small masonic lodges and also moveable masonic furniture in some aristocratic homes

The templars were not really persecuted in britain though and merely merged with the knights of st john where they maintained their business interests for example there are about 4 knights of st john on the board of barclays bank which was heavily involved in the LIBOR rate rigging scandal

This brings us back to the religions because christianity and islam both had a good thing going for them which was that they did not permit USURY however judaism did. The templars themselves got around the prohibition and created the concept of the cheque with pilgrims to the holy land able to deposit gold and silver with the templars in the country of their origin in return for a paper cheque written to the correct amount which they could then collect from templars in the holy land thereby saving themselves the risk of carrying their physical wealth on the arduous and perilous journey to the holy land

We could have a whole other discussion about the problems with usury and how it is enslaving people to debt to this very day whilst also steering our economy to ruin.

At this point lets weave in another historic strand which is the jews of rouen that william the conqueror brought with him into england to act as administrators of williams new domains. These literate jews created a tax system to tax the conquered anglo-saxons called 'the exchequer' which exists to this day. These jewish bloodlines as well as the templars who had a base in the 'temple' which exists today in the city of london as law courts created the 'square mile' banking district about 700 years ago which like washington district of colombia and the vatican city are their own seperate legal enclaves apart from the countries they are located in. Each has their freemasonic obelisk in them though to let those with the eyes to see know who is running the show in those places

I could go on like this for hours man.....the point is that i have learned a great deal that has shaped my perceptions so your accusation that i am basing my views on my beliefs is fallacious. I am basing my views on what i have learned

The first freemasonic lodge in scotland in kilwinning which dates to the 1100's which then coincides with the movement of the normans and their jewish/templar bloodlines into scotland where they built cathedrals using their own stonemasons who were not part of the guilds. The same masonic marks on scottish cathedrals also occur in french cathedrals showing the same workmen or at least their families worked on those projects.

I have heard it argued that the 'gothic' style has nothing to do with the goths and should perhaps be called the goetic style after the goetia because of the symbology contained within the cathedrals that the templars built across europe

King david I gave land to norman and flemish knights and instituted the same fuedal system and burgh system that had been implemented in england. This fuedal system was then used to disposess the gaelic speaking people whose spirited resistance came to a bloody end in 1746 at culloden after which they were persecuted even more and driven off their land by various forms of legal skullduggery. prisoners of the rising were deported to colonies around the world. Anyone who was left destitute after the rape of the highlands who turned to thievery to survive was then deported to the colonies. A thorough scheme of genocide was implemented that cleared the highlands of any resistance to cabal control

lets deal next with your claim that 'why dont masonic lodges open from the east?'

The position of the worshipful master in the east is to represent the rising sun in the east. Lodges were created to operate behind closed doors so instead they use people and props to represent king solomons temple which itself was built as a representation of the universe

when the templars went to jerusalem they sought permission from the king to set up their HQ on temple mount where they dug tunnels under the mound. After they found whatever they found there they became the most wealthy order on the planet. Centuries later a detachment of british royal engineers explored those tunnels and found templar artifacts which were later held in the private collection of the late robert brydon a scottish templar historian

why such a targetted search by the 9 templars who were from aristocratic familes in europe? I suggest they knew what they were looking for because they were descended from jewish priests who fled the temple in 70Ad as some authors have claimed

The royal family to this day have the harp of david in their royal crest as a claim to their lineage from the davidic line (see 'british israelism' which i suggest is really talking about templar bloodlines that have been in britain for 1000 years)

It should be clear to you by now that i'm fascinated by these people and i have freemasonic ancestry on one side and some jewish ancestry on the other side. I have been raised loyal to britain so believe me when i say i would love to believe that this is all a good thing but along with what i have learned above i have also seen concerning trends that concern me because of my libertarian leanings

I do not like the centralisation of power so any groups pursuing that at my expense are therefore problematic and also if they are assisting themselves at the exclusion of others that is also problematic for everyone else and is therefore in the public interest to know

My intent is to see my country become fairer and more open and honest however i see trends towards the opposite of that. I don't see this absorption of the self into a hive mind as spiritual empowerment. I see standing in your own power as spiritual empowerment and people who shackle themselves to the orders of others are thereby losing their own autonomy to the collective whose overall agenda they have neither knowledge of nor a say in

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 16-10-2018 at 03:09 PM.
Likes: (1)
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2018, 04:40 PM   #159
st jimmy
Senior Member
 
st jimmy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Posts: 2,195
Likes: 1,451 (872 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
Also why would i have made the claim that the anglican church is full of freemasons?

If you look at the head of the church archbishop welby he is an ex banker. He's in with the templar crowd

I suggest that the church and freemasonry are not seperate as you seem to suggest and that they simply represent different layers of the same control system
It has been reported that there was once a Pope John Paul I, who was murdered because he wanted to prohibit freemasons in the Vatican: https://forum.davidicke.com/showthre...post1062946939
__________________
Do NOT ever read my posts.
Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: https://forum.davidicke.com/showthre...post1062977278
Likes: (1)
st jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2018, 04:44 PM   #160
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: under the raven banner
Posts: 25,660
Likes: 13,234 (7,600 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by st jimmy View Post
It has been reported that there was once a Pope John Paul I, who was murdered because he wanted to prohibit freemasons in the Vatican: https://forum.davidicke.com/showthre...post1062946939
sure

that's the kind of battle over the control of the vatican that has been raging for centuries

so if the templar bloodlines fled the temple sacking in 70AD and went into europe then they have been active in europe for 2000 years

you can achieve a lot in 2000 years!

if they came into britain with william the conqueror then they have been active in britain for 1000 years

you can achieve a lot in 1000 years!
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:54 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.