Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Consciousness / Meditation / Spirituality

Old 01-09-2018, 01:25 PM   #21
cosmic tramp

OK Today's acquisitions: the Saturday edition of the Times newspaper (worth £1.90) , complete with colour supplements, left behind, as usual, by the bloke who nips in the pub with a copy everyday, on the table next to mine, skim reads it and leaves it behind (sure he's spooking me) and £2.20 which someone who owes me a pint gave me. That's £3.10 before I've even thought about it !

Last edited by cosmic tramp; 01-09-2018 at 01:32 PM.
cosmic tramp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 01:37 PM   #22
elshaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmic tramp View Post
OK Today's acquisitions: the Saturday edition of the Times newspaper (worth £1.90) , complete with colour supplements, left behind, as usual, by the bloke who nips in the pub with a copy everyday, on the table next to mine, skim reads it and leaves it behind (sure he's spooking me) and £2.20 which someone who owes me a pint gave me. That's £3.10 before I've even thought about it !
Another ten days of it then you can buy the DVD.

I am currently collecting coins left on the pavements. If it mounts to £1000 I might do some betting with it.

Alternatively, find rare coins. Your 50p could worth £250+
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5u21aA7TXqY

I went to the post office to order £250 worth of coins and they would give me. Bastards!!
What are we going to do when it becomes cashless? I like the idea of coin hunt...it's like a treasure hunt.
Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine;"
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Mark 11:12-25 - Jesus Curses a Fig Tree because he was hungry.

A Town Cursed by Jesus

Last edited by elshaper; 01-09-2018 at 01:41 PM.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 02:16 PM   #23
cosmic tramp

Quote:
In said copy of The Times I may have manifested a free holiday in Dubai, as there's a free-to-enter competition in it which I've just entered worth a couple of grand. Anybody else like to join in :

http://www.driving.co.uk/news/vote-n...r-awards-2018/

Not that I know anything about cars, but anyone can fill in a multiple choice. This is what I mean about collective manifestationalism Elshaper, by posting this up here and say somebody on here wins it as a result, then we have achieved collective altruism energy, sort of a Cosmic Co-Op if you will, but your hidden way of doing it adheres to Law of Attraction (me, me, me).

Mind you, you did post up the 50p vid up for all to see, so that's a start (doesn't that contradict what you told me in post #20) ?

BTW I do NOT do New Age thinking. Never HAVE done New Age thinking. Never WILL do New Age thinking. I know exactly what "New Age" movement is and where it came from (NWO/CIA).

(see what I did there, underlining those emphasised words ? : Not Have Will. That is New Age in a nut shell.

( have read "Stargate Conspiracy" by Lynn Picknett & Clive Prince, founder members of New Age include Uri Geller & Aleister Crowley)

Last edited by cosmic tramp; 02-09-2018 at 01:52 PM.
Old 01-09-2018, 02:52 PM   #24
elshaper

Another thing to think about cosmic, one's name is very important even a username. When I joined this forum, I wasn't intending to stay long. Just wanted to browse and leave... many years later I'm still here.
Anyway, I didn't pay much attention when I created my username, I just picked two words which seems to be appearing in the headlines. As it turned out, it means el (god) shaper and surprisingly I have become to shape god in this world after so many years later.

So based on such importance, it's your choice but you might want to ask yourself if your username is serving you. If not, re-consider your username? Surely, 'tramp' isn't a good affirmation?

Told ya, it's more than visualization.
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

A Town Cursed by Jesus
Old 01-09-2018, 03:28 PM   #25
cosmic tramp

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
Another thing to think about cosmic, one's name is very important even a username. When I joined this forum, I wasn't intending to stay long. Just wanted to browse and leave... many years later I'm still here.
Anyway, I didn't pay much attention when I created my username, I just picked two words which seems to be appearing in the headlines. As it turned out, it means el (god) shaper and surprisingly I have become to shape god in this world after so many years later.

So based on such importance, it's your choice but you might want to ask yourself if your username is serving you. If not, re-consider your username? Surely, 'tramp' isn't a good affirmation?

Told ya, it's more than visualization.
A lot of thought went into my trademark username which reflects my mindset, outlook and maybe social status I'll have you know. Tramps have changed the world and the mindsets of many of those around them as immortal messengers, from Diogenes to Chaplin:

Here, attached for your perusal, some prima facia examples, you can probably think of many more:

http://www.philosophyforlife.org/my-...e-and-culture/

Last edited by cosmic tramp; 01-09-2018 at 03:39 PM.
Old 03-09-2018, 10:16 AM   #26
elshaper

Default REAL Treasure Hunt

Don't you love story like this? I love puzzle.

It's not an everyday thing but we CAN do everyday thing like this.

I don't know how he was able to get £500 worth of old £1 coins though. Post office round here don't even give me current 50p in £250.

Anyways, what if we start a manifestation for rare coins. If you find one, post an image with your username.

A Town Cursed by Jesus

Last edited by elshaper; 03-09-2018 at 10:16 AM.
Old 03-09-2018, 01:35 PM   #27
elshaper

Default 3 manifestation mudras

https://www.magicalrecipesonline.com...for-magic.html

A Town Cursed by Jesus

Last edited by elshaper; 03-09-2018 at 01:37 PM.
Old 08-09-2018, 08:37 PM   #28
elshaper

Quote:
From chat: chyena78
?yesterday, while walking home from the store, $20 Bill's came flying towards me. a young lady had money in her hand and the wind brought them my way. I smiled, money is always attracted to me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-nYzGf5V4c
This happens to me too, people practically throwing money at my feet. Funny

A Town Cursed by Jesus
Old 13-09-2018, 11:10 AM   #29
elshaper

Mindset behind manifestation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeL7V4ixAwo

A Town Cursed by Jesus
Old 13-09-2018, 04:12 PM   #30
cosmic tramp

Saw a Fawn Filofax (compete with inserts) in a Cash Generator two weeks ago. I have had a desirous yearning for this objet d'art ever since I first saw it. I have fumbled with its clasp, fondled and caressed its smooth pages, scuffing and ticking over their crisp virginity, traced my forefinger along its saddle stitched edgings like a total saddo, smelt it, plied its supple leatherette cover, played with its penloops. Longing only to fill it with the urgent emissions of my gel pen. Thing is, they want £19.99 cash for it. It's brand new, unblemished, 2018 diary, calendar and notelet pages ( the stationery refills for these things alone cost around £30 quid now) A brand new Filofax now retails at around £70. Went back today and it is still in the shop about a fortnight later since I first saw it. Left on the shelf. Alone. Unheeded. Undesired. Unrequited. Unyearned for. A bit like me. So I put a £4 squid deposit down on it to collect next payday...

And then. At last. It will be mine....MINE...MINE...ALL MINE !!!

Now is this manifestationalism or is it something else ?

(Interesting fact: Filofax's new marketing slogan is "Filofaxes don't stop working". Unlike laptops/smartphones etc. The one time iconic brand name of the company did suffer badly with the onset of internet, but like vinyl, Filofaxes are once again becoming de rigeur. Long live lo-tech.

Filofax link here :http://www.uk.filofax.com

...still no sign of the complete Tales of the Unexpected DVD Boxed set...

Last edited by cosmic tramp; 13-09-2018 at 04:50 PM.
Old 13-09-2018, 05:53 PM   #31
ink

Quote:

" That we are possessed by, what we would possess:
Held in bondage to the Earth and vested things by the attachments we form for them....even a filofax!"

ink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2018, 06:46 PM   #32
cosmic tramp

Quote:
Originally Posted by ink View Post
" That we are possessed by, what we would possess:
Held in bondage to the Earth and vested things by the attachments we form for them....even a filofax!"

Indeed, and precisely my embedded point, as inferred in my filofaxian deliriums , at what point does manifestation for the material become spiritually unhealthy, whether it's money, cherry juice or filofaxes ?

Or indeed, is my personified affiliation with the orphaned filofax, disowned and disavowed by its previous owner, cast asunder into the social wilderness, buccaneered and rendered bereft , its yearnings, needings and wantings, merely an extension of the unrequited love for myself ? Until I come along and embrace it in my open palms, snuggling it away in the comforting folds of my laptop bag (also second hand)... to embark upon its cosmic journey of a brand new life with me.

Discuss.

Last edited by cosmic tramp; 13-09-2018 at 07:14 PM.
Old 13-09-2018, 07:02 PM   #33
elshaper

Quote:
Saw a Fawn Filofax (compete with inserts) in a Cash Generator two weeks ago. I have had a desirous yearning for this objet d'art ever since I first saw it. I have fumbled with its clasp, fondled and caressed its smooth pages, scuffing and ticking over their crisp virginity, traced my forefinger along its saddle stitched edgings like a total saddo, smelt it, plied its supple leatherette cover, played with its penloops. Longing only to fill it with the urgent emissions of my gel pen. Thing is, they want £19.99 cash for it. It's brand new, unblemished, 2018 diary, calendar and notelet pages ( the stationery refills for these things alone cost around £30 quid now) A brand new Filofax now retails at around £70. Went back today and it is still in the shop about a fortnight later since I first saw it. Left on the shelf. Alone. Unheeded. Undesired. Unrequited. Unyearned for. A bit like me. So I put a £4 squid deposit down on it to collect next payday...

(Interesting fact: Filofax's new marketing slogan is "Filofaxes don't stop working". Unlike laptops/smartphones etc. The one time iconic brand name of the company did suffer badly with the onset of internet, but like vinyl, Filofaxes are once again becoming de rigeur. Long live lo-tech.

Filofax link here :http://www.uk.filofax.com

...still no sign of the complete Tales of the Unexpected DVD Boxed set...
If I were you, I'd manifest £15.99, the rest of the cost. That would be manifestation.

An important point I've learned is that....always, always leave a room for option X, a mystery option which you have never ever thought of.
So if you can think of 3 ways to manifest a box of chocolates, there will always be the fourth option, option x. You leave the door open for the universe to deliver it to you easier than your option 1-3. It's like a wild card, a joker card.

btw, I am finding money on the street everyday if I go out. Granted that they are normally a penny or 5p but if I went out everyday I could earn £3.65+.

The thing is though, homeless people are lazy that they come running after me AFTER I've picked up the coin and they saw me picking it up.

Best time to pick coins is in the evening when it is dark but light shines on it and you can find it easier. I'm like a magpie. Another tip, usually, it is besides a parked car.

A Town Cursed by Jesus

Last edited by elshaper; 13-09-2018 at 07:06 PM.
Old 13-09-2018, 07:40 PM   #34
ink

Quote:
Discuss.
Ok

Quote:
at what point does manifestation for the material become spiritually unhealthy, whether it's money, cherry juice or filofaxes ?.
To begin....only that which is behind you ( you as being a 'ships captain' ) can 'manifest anything within this realm.
Your 'ship' (the physical form ) requires a limited number of intrinsic to it, 'life' sustaining 'physical' needs from this realm....You do not!
The 'vehicle' you should dominate in order to act out dramas upon Terra has a built in design fault....one which allows the interjection of corrupted considerations.......which then are embedded within the psyche and which most will act upon as if they are their thoughts!

So....for you....any attachment is unhealthy.
For your possessed physical form.... a need for air, water, food and shelter is required.
For the 'other'....well nothing would ever be enough!

Quote:
Or indeed, is my personified affiliation with the orphaned filofax, disowned and disavowed by its previous owner, cast asunder into the social wilderness, buccaneered and rendered bereft , its yearnings, needings and wantings, merely an extension of the unrequited love for myself ? Until I come along and embrace it in my open palms, snuggling it away in the comforting folds of my laptop bag (also second hand)... to embark upon its cosmic journey of a brand new life with me.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Edit: Nicely written by the way....enjoyed reading the 'words'

Only 'mankind' could connect with all that is or could be and find a way to 'love' anything! Even a fucking fake leather slap together written memory of that which Terra decrees must be done at such a time on such a date?

What else did you expect from me mate!

Last edited by ink; 13-09-2018 at 07:57 PM.
Old 13-09-2018, 08:12 PM   #35
cosmic tramp

...so what if this "ship's captain" transforms that discarded Filofax into a Cosmic Ship's Log transcribing upon its pages his journeys, trampings, experiential encounters discoveries and destinations. What if, within those pages, there lies a codicil, a discovery which transcends the maelstrom of the internet message boards, yet clear from the world wide webbed highway this tome ends in some remote museum as a curio years hence, its pages now oxidised and yellowing, its author long dead, the fawn leather cover wrinkled and marred with its own tales to tell, as indecipherable as the Voynich Manuscript and as distant and as separate from the oncoming algorithm onslaught as a fish to the desert. Perhaps in an age where paper has finally been made illegal as a health hazard.

It remains, as a freestanding act of creation, of expression, an inanimate object animated and imbued with the people, places and encounters it describes and, to think, you were one of the first people ever to even hear about it ! You see the cosmos brought this Filofax to my attention for a reason, it's my job to find out what that reason is. It's a bit of an inverse of what Elshaper suggests because the things which come my way are usually I wasn't initially looking for in the first place...so what drives that ?

...sort of thing.

Last edited by cosmic tramp; 13-09-2018 at 08:35 PM.
Old 13-09-2018, 08:26 PM   #36
cosmic tramp

Quote:
Originally Posted by ink View Post
Ok

So....for you....any attachment is unhealthy.
For your possessed physical form.... a need for air, water, food and shelter is required.
For the 'other'....well nothing would ever be enough!

Edit: Nicely written by the way....enjoyed reading the 'words'

What else did you expect from me mate!

Drawing I believe, in no small part, from Maslow's hierarchy of needs
(diagram link below)

http://www.simplypsychology.org/maslow.html

I'd like to think said Filofax and its contents will, at some point, feature in the upper part of that Pyramid

Last edited by cosmic tramp; 13-09-2018 at 08:29 PM.
Old 13-09-2018, 08:40 PM   #37
ink

Quote:
...so what if this "ship's captain" transforms that discarded Filofax into a Cosmic Ship's Log transcribing upon its pages his journeys, trampings, experiential encounters discoveries and destinations. What if, within those pages, there lies a codicil, a discovery which transcends the maelstrom of the internet message boards, yet clear from the world wide webbed highway this tome ends in some remote museum as a curio years hence, its pages now oxidised and yellowing, its author long dead, the fawn leather cover wrinkled and marred with its own tales to tell, as indecipherable as the Voynich Manuscript and as distant and as separate from the oncoming algorithm onslaught as a fish to the desert. Perhaps in an age where paper has finally been made illegal as a health hazard.

It remains, as a freestanding act of creation, of expression, an inanimate object animated and imbued with the people, places and encounters it describes and, to think, you were one of the first people ever to even hear about it ! You see the cosmos brought this Filofax to my attention for a reason, it's my job to find out what that reason is. It's a bit of an inverse of what Elshaper suggests because the things which come my way are usually I wasn't initially looking for in the first place...so what drives that ?

...sort of thing.

Quite....and maybe the most simple reason is to comprehend that the need to possess this potentially written narrative, which is hoped to coagulate the future generations via the wanderings of a singular splice of shared awareness....is nought but vanity and confabulation being externally portrayed?

As an aside....lovely writing mate....you should compose for a newspaper or something like a magazine!

Last edited by ink; 13-09-2018 at 08:41 PM.
Old 14-09-2018, 05:32 PM   #38
ink

Quote:
Drawing I believe, in no small part, from Maslow's hierarchy of needs
(diagram link below)

http://www.simplypsychology.org/maslow.html

I'd like to think said Filofax and its contents will, at some point, feature in the upper part of that Pyramid
Yes that is rather needy!

The filofax will never 'feature' within the 'upper' part of that rather simplistic and childish pyramid!

Well not to my considered thought.

Old 14-09-2018, 07:05 PM   #39
oneriver

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
When was y'all washed last?

When I say this, not just showering/bathing to wash your butt, I mean your spiritual b-o-d-y. If you are finding difficult to manifest, I bet ya, you have never ever cleansed your spiritual body in your 30, 40 50+ years of your life. yuk.

If you want to manifest something, cleanse your spiritual body first and cleanse more because you are probably like that crusty man who has never washed in 60 years...in spiritual body term.

There are hundreds of way of doing so find that works for you.

Basically your spiritual dirt will block you from opportunities and flow of energy you need to manifest. So before you start doing your cosmic ordering, cleanse yourself. Your life would be peaceful and smoooooooth like honey.

BONUS:
youtube.com/watch?v=eNyUGTGzF7Y

^Amazing drumming. Literally, your heart chakra warms up by listening to it. Never happened before.

Download it from here. -> store.cdbaby.com/cd/thehealingdrum

How did the guy in the pic manifest that nice looking pipe?
“Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time?" That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains, everywhere and that the present only exists for it, not the shadow of the past nor the shadow of the future.” ? Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

Y Gwir Erbyn Y Byd ("Truth Against the World") - Druidic Motto
oneriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2018, 10:03 PM   #40
elshaper

She explains another manifestation technique which hasn't been talked about.
Worth a try.

If you are in a hurry, be at 1'25''30 ^.

btw cosmic,
I was given another rare-ish £2 coin today.

A Town Cursed by Jesus

Last edited by elshaper; 11-10-2018 at 02:27 PM.