Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > New Members Forum

Old 20-09-2017, 02:18 PM   #141
XENOZEX

Thumbs up

Greetings.
As someone who almost died of internal bleeding last year, I have some advice for you.

1. Be careful if you chose the left hand path, if you learn about psychic energy draining and how to open the void, you may face some strong enemies who don't want you to explore the dark world. If you are in contact with your inner voice and you lose this inner voice, this means something wrong happened , you have to sit down and relax, take the sunshine and ask for divine light in your heart and your spirit.

2.When you will first discover your consciousness, your spirit will automatically get a 'shitload' of information all packed together. Don't worry, everything you've learned and seen in your present life will be connected with these information. Your natural instinct and your senses will send you on different kind of learning to decode this information, once you learn how this is working, you get totally addicted and wants more, this is how it's getting interesting. Be curious, develop a passion about learning.

3.If you used any kind of substance to be connected, because you needed this to get a 'boost' of concentration in a way to find the good frequencies, your inner voice will advice you that you don't need this anymore, you should stop as soon as possible.

4.Be careful of social media such as facebook and youtube, you may end up getting negative energies directly from corrupted minds, this is not good for you as a learner. We are all connected collectively and some people does not agree about your existence.

5.Learn a little bit about everything concerning science, physics, astrology, history, mythology, philosophy and music, these are all related to spirituality, I don't ask you to do a deep knowledge of everything, the more information you get, the more keys you get.

6.Always think positively, balance the Yin and the Yang, never let your dark desires take over you. Keep your body healthy, it will help you to stay positive as much as possible.

7.Beware that evil and madness want you to stay at home, watching tv, eating fastfood, smoking cigarets, taking hard use of alcohol and drugs. Do everything possible to avoid this kind of lifestyle. Go outside and take the good sunlight, look at the stars at night, always watch for a sign, be prepared.

I wish you all a good luck. Peace and love.
XENOZEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2017, 03:08 PM   #142
andy1033

The biggest thing, is remember who you are, and keep some part of you grounded.
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2018, 07:06 AM   #143
81hxor

I am not sure about how the world is run and how we are being manipulated side of things - this is where my journey started out by watching Icke videos and reading the books etc, then i have my own personal awakening which has been really really tough, my whole life has basically crashed and things are happening at a quick rate! Things are tough but i am starting to come out the other side after seeing through people i know, losing my business, my car, my daughter needing a liver transplant, having no money and lots of struggles money wise - selling up our old lives as it feels right to do that.
I remember that if it's easy and straightforward and it feels right then it is, if it's a struggle and you keep hitting obstacles then it is not for me.
I have started being extremely grateful for what i have, less selfish, watching what i eat and growing my own veg this year and have found medatating and crystals have helped massively. I love the syncrinicities that happen often and everything positive tht happens when you change your life
And most importantly - KEEP GROUNDED!

Last edited by 81hxor; 01-07-2018 at 07:08 AM.
81hxor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2018, 04:36 AM   #144
blinder

Kind of depends what awakening it was, you know blue men from the planet Reorte or is it a genuine visual groundbreaker. I cleared off this website for ages, i couldn't handle it, not the site but what I've seen. People seem to be quoting this and uploading that as proof etc to have a yap. If it's an awakening to world issues then nice one, it's dodgy! If it's more than that then take a step back. I had to. It didn't break me and it won't you. Not easy to talk to folk about it. But loads on site help ok. I only came back on because i refuse to just ignore it. Walking away is easy,you may have to do that though please return. I think it took me a year! still canna find paragraph button...ho hum ploddy onward forward.
blinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 11:03 AM   #145
r41nm4n

Hello everyone,

I had an account which I made it on 2007 or so but I have lost it.

I'm somewhat an awake person but I am not doing to well. I have a depression which I keep in check with pills and on top of that, a little while ago, my 18 years old cat just died. I know she is with her infinity now but...I never imagined that it will hurt this much.
I'm asking for some advices to how to deal or how to make my life a little easier.

Last edited by r41nm4n; 07-10-2018 at 11:04 AM.
r41nm4n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2018, 09:57 AM   #146
elshaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by XENOZEX View Post
1. Be careful if you chose the left hand path, if you learn about psychic energy draining and how to open the void, you may face some strong enemies who don't want you to explore the dark world. If you are in contact with your inner voice and you lose this inner voice, this means something wrong happened , you have to sit down and relax, take the sunshine and ask for divine light in your heart and your spirit.
This is a misconception.
If you start to do any spiritual work, be it meditation, healing, astral travel, tarot etc... you will send a signal to the other world and you will be noticed, whether you walk on the left or right side of the path. This is why it is always good to learn about protection and cleansing extensively but many people just dive into meditation and astral travel and fuck up their life.

Quote:
4.Be careful of social media such as facebook and youtube, you may end up getting negative energies directly from corrupted minds, this is not good for you as a learner. We are all connected collectively and some people does not agree about your existence.
This is another idea coming from fear base.
So do you never go out of your home? NO, you don't.
You still go to a supermarket and meet friends etc.
Do you think that stranger you meet on the way to the supermarket or that one of the blokes at the football match or while you were stuck in a traffic jam won't be throwing you negativity? Of course they have.
As per my comment above, when you know how to cleanse and protect, you are good to go. No point in fearing. Yes, you do get many a$sholes on FB, YT, twattar etc. It's best to learn alchemy to transform all the negativities into profit.

7.Beware that evil and madness want you to stay at home, watching tv, eating fastfood, smoking cigarets, taking hard use of alcohol and drugs. Do everything possible to avoid this kind of lifestyle. Go outside and take the good sunlight, look at the stars at night, always watch for a sign, be prepared.

I wish you all a good luck. Peace and love.[/QUOTE]
Don't let them just take from you. Work with them. Spiritual world is an equal exchange, energy banter. Send them out to do your bidding. They are with you because they like you.

Most importantly, realise that you are the creator/destroyer, a god. Everything else is beneath you and nobody can touch you....if they did, they'd better know that destruction might befall on them.
Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine;"
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Mark 11:12-25 - Jesus Curses a Fig Tree because he was hungry.

A Town Cursed by Jesus
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2018, 05:29 PM   #147
OPTICAL AUDIO ENGINEER
Premier Subscribers

yes ive had the headless chicken routine many a time.Some times when you get the eurica moment its a release of mind drugs.x x x
OPTICAL AUDIO ENGINEER is offline   Reply With Quote