Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > New Members Forum

Old 24-02-2017, 03:37 AM   #1
Irvinj345

Default Please take care of these mistakes!

Hi,
Found your forums while browsing and I would like to notify some mistakes which I have noticed!
1. The message after the registration which starts with "An email as been sent to... " 'h' is missing there!
2. The message after the confirmation, "All support is greatly appreciated and always encourage you to help spread the word" The letter 'l' is missing in the word 'world'
3. The last visited time of user has been given as wrong
I couldn't find an option to post images here, otherwise I could have posted the screenshots.
Thank you!
Irvinj345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2017, 03:44 AM   #2
white light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irvinj345 View Post
Hi,
Found your forums while browsing and I would like to notify some mistakes which I have noticed!
1. The message after the registration which starts with "An email as been sent to... " 'h' is missing there!
2. The message after the confirmation, "All support is greatly appreciated and always encourage you to help spread the word" The letter 'l' is missing in the word 'world'
I couldn't find an option to post images here, otherwise I could have posted the screenshots.
Thank you!
I don't think there are any mistakes online at the moment. You'll have to wait 'til they've logged in.

P.S. The flat earth theory is, as yet, unconfirmed.

P.P.S. Welcome to the forum.

Last edited by white light; 24-02-2017 at 04:09 AM.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2017, 04:25 AM   #3
unsheepled

I been wanting to ask for a while aswell ...i have no option to post pictures or embed video ,no word editing options to type in bold etc .Its like i am denied some privileges as other posters seem to be able to do these things with no problem .Maybe i am missing something .
unsheepled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2017, 04:41 AM   #4
the tealady
Forum Advisor

Moderator Comment: I have passed this information on to the Webmaster.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2017, 04:56 AM   #5
dr steam

Default word 'world

Quote:
Hi,
Thank you!

To spread the word around the world , or not to ...
Old 24-02-2017, 05:25 AM   #6
oz93666

Welcome to the forum irvinj... it's been said genius is meticulous attention to detail ....

So your opening post holds great promise ...

Bring that critical attention of yours onto the truther material , and I'm sure you'll find some of it is still left standing.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2017, 09:59 AM   #7
mcgarry
Banned

Quote:
Hi,
Thank you!
gosh the spelling police are here
mcgarry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2017, 10:18 AM   #8
chandon3000

Quote:
Check your timezone in settings.

And welcome
chandon3000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2017, 12:26 PM   #9
filbert_art

Hi irvinj345, Welcome to the forum.

Let me make a wild guess . . . was your last visited time 1-1-1970 by any chance?
filbert_art is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2017, 06:19 PM   #10
JustMe418

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsheepled View Post
I been wanting to ask for a while aswell ...i have no option to post pictures or embed video ,no word editing options to type in bold etc .Its like i am denied some privileges as other posters seem to be able to do these things with no problem .Maybe i am missing something .
Same here but if I want to post a pic I just use [img] [/img]. You just have to write it out yourself. I reported it and didnt get fixed.
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2017, 08:00 PM   #11
the mighty zhiba
Inactive

Quote:
Thank you!
Far beit from me to criticise spellings, but WORD doesn't need an L in it

Quote:
You have screenshots

PS, that old webmaster never listened to us when we told them stuff, we even had to set the dog on him once just to get him to listen, and then he just screamed like a girl.
the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2017, 12:49 PM   #12
elshaper
Inactive

Talking Funny

Last edited by elshaper; 16-05-2017 at 12:49 PM.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote