Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-01-2013, 05:03 PM   #41
psystorm
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Amerika
Posts: 490
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunger View Post
Paul Joseph Watson
Alex Jones was detained by the TSA and threatened with arrest on his way to appear on CNN tonight. Article coming.....
Like · · Share · 13 minutes ago ·
Sounds like he made it on the plane.
__________________
If you are not already on a government watch list yet, then you should be ASHAMED OF YOURSELF for not speaking out.
psystorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 05:05 PM   #42
korebolter
Inactive
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Australia
Posts: 1,453
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

I wonder what the TSA are saying to Alex Jones with these threats.....

Does TSA stand for Twats Serving America?

I jus checked Sky Guide... Channel 506 at 2am GMT on 8th January....... Piers Morgan Tonight..... guess it's on!

Last edited by korebolter; 07-01-2013 at 05:06 PM.
korebolter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 05:08 PM   #43
mightiswrong
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 7,160
Likes: 231 (177 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunger View Post
Paul Joseph Watson
Alex Jones was detained by the TSA and threatened with arrest on his way to appear on CNN tonight. Article coming.....
Like · · Share · 13 minutes ago ·
I don't think Alex Jones will be intimidated. This is another example of how sections of the government are filled with mentally ill persons. Intimidating an individual before he is about to go on TV is the behaviour of a mentally ill person. Intimidation is listed as a Characteristic or Trait of Narcissistic Personality Disorder for example. The hope I presume is to set Alex Jones off balance so that when he appears on TV it will be easier to alienate and bait him (also charachteristics of NPD incidentally) inorder to groom the audience.

Quote:
Grooming is the predatory act of maneuvering another individual into a position that makes them more isolated, dependent, likely to trust, and more vulnerable to abusive behavior.
ibid.

Last edited by mightiswrong; 07-01-2013 at 05:18 PM.
mightiswrong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 05:09 PM   #44
djhooker
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: PIMPSVILLE
Posts: 3,480
Likes: 5 (4 Posts)
Default

i think some of you give morgan a bit too much credit, if he was that clever he'd at least be able to outwit ted nugent.

djhooker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 05:29 PM   #45
sidlittle
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,184
Likes: 311 (99 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by djhooker View Post
i think some of you give morgan a bit too much credit, if he was that clever he'd at least be able to outwit ted nugent.

yeah, I got to say I was getting a little confused by all the posts alluding to morgan as some, slick, smooth operator

sidlittle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 05:33 PM   #46
majestic1
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: UK North East
Posts: 385
Likes: 7 (6 Posts)
Default

Radio talk show host and ardent Homeland Security critic Alex Jones was detained by the TSA at Austin-Bergstrom airport earlier today and threatened with arrest for refusing to take his shoes off at a security checkpoint.

As soon as he approached security, Jones was addressed by a TSA screener who said, “Hello Mr. Jones,” indicating that she knew who he was, and immediately ordered him to remove his shoes.



Heres the full article over at Prison Planet.com - http://www.prisonplanet.com/alex-jon...ed-by-tsa.html
majestic1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 05:35 PM   #47
tinyint
Inactive
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Meerkat Manor
Posts: 20,776
Likes: 9 (8 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by theotherguy View Post
Would someone who ISN'T controlled oppostition get a daily 3-hour radio show?


On where he incompetently avoids any true causes hunting artificially created phantoms.

Any one, who runs a radio show and dares to talk true issues and reaches so many people will be removed, defamed, eventually killed, hospitalized by force or imprisoned, as soon as he starts talking about the true issues.
tinyint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 06:06 PM   #48
mightiswrong
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 7,160
Likes: 231 (177 Posts)
Default

Sure, in other words get back in your cage and keep stumm. LOL. Alex speaks a lot of truth and is proof that an average guy can make a huge difference! Hell, even one from Texas. LOL.
mightiswrong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 06:22 PM   #49
vorwahr
Inactive
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 7,369
Likes: 5 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by djhooker View Post
i think some of you give morgan a bit too much credit, if he was that clever he'd at least be able to outwit ted nugent.

http://youtu.be/g_EANFsZbXk
I don't think he outwitted Morgan in any sense of the word ,
Nugent ranted the NRA line and his only deffence seemed to be foul language and vague quote of the 2nd ammendment ,
what does that say about you who think.Nugent won the upper hand ?
jones could win aswel if all he needs to do is be a reactionary and skirt around statistics like Nugent did .
no if jones wants support he will need to.up his game.
vorwahr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 06:22 PM   #50
largejack
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: teesside
Posts: 9,386
Likes: 651 (281 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by majestic1 View Post
Morgan wants him on because it was AJ who told one of his infowars staff to start the infamous deport Piers Morgan petition online, i suspect Morgan will try and ambush AJ and bring up things like 9/11 conspiracies with the hope of making him look like a nut, hopefully this will backfire and AJ will maintain composed. Im guessing that AJ hopes this will be a larger platform to hopefully wake more people up that wouldn't normally listen to his show.

I remember when Morgan interviewed Jesse Ventura on his show recently and he carted in an audience to sit behind Jesse with the intention of them ridiculing him, it turns out that backfired because they started agreeing with Jesse on most topics.
I'm not so sure, when he tried that with Jesse Ventura on his show, 95% audience agreed with Ventura! Lol, I should learn to read posts fully, well anyway I backed up what you just said.
__________________
Fools speak because they have to say something, wise men speak because they have something to say. PLATO. And then... there is Tony Blair.

It doesn't matter if this world is real or an illusion, the effects are still the same.

Last edited by largejack; 07-01-2013 at 06:23 PM.
largejack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 06:23 PM   #51
vorwahr
Inactive
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 7,369
Likes: 5 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyint View Post


On where he incompetently avoids any true causes hunting artificially created phantoms.

Any one, who runs a radio show and dares to talk true issues and reaches so many people will be removed, defamed, eventually killed, hospitalized by force or imprisoned, as soon as he starts talking about the true issues.
spot on .
vorwahr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 06:55 PM   #52
concernedmom
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 401
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Really cant make up my mind with Jones. Wish he could have turned down Morgan interview and carried out his own agenda without tangling with MSM. I still wish we had someone as 'shouty 'as him on UK airwaves instead of the neutered sheep that pass as journos here.
concernedmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 07:00 PM   #53
largejack
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: teesside
Posts: 9,386
Likes: 651 (281 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by concernedmom View Post
Really cant make up my mind with Jones. Wish he could have turned down Morgan interview and carried out his own agenda without tangling with MSM. I still wish we had someone as 'shouty 'as him on UK airwaves instead of the neutered sheep that pass as journos here.
Nah, how else can he reach the sheeple unless he gets on sheeple TV? He may get crushed, not by Morgan of course, but by the way it is presented, but it should be riveting stuff nonetheless
__________________
Fools speak because they have to say something, wise men speak because they have something to say. PLATO. And then... there is Tony Blair.

It doesn't matter if this world is real or an illusion, the effects are still the same.
largejack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 07:22 PM   #54
vancity eagle
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 10,492
Likes: 4,419 (2,496 Posts)
Default

IMO this is being done only to give AJ more exposure. TPTB want to send the sheep AJs way eventually so he can be seen as a credible saviour who will then play the role of pied piper.
vancity eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 07:22 PM   #55
largejack
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: teesside
Posts: 9,386
Likes: 651 (281 Posts)
Default

Is there anyway to tune in from Britain, and what will be the time over here?
__________________
Fools speak because they have to say something, wise men speak because they have something to say. PLATO. And then... there is Tony Blair.

It doesn't matter if this world is real or an illusion, the effects are still the same.
largejack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 07:23 PM   #56
largejack
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: teesside
Posts: 9,386
Likes: 651 (281 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
IMO this is being done only to give AJ more exposure. TPTB want to send the sheep AJs way eventually so he can be seen as a credible saviour who will then play the role of pied piper.
Strange logic? Have they got bored of Obama?
__________________
Fools speak because they have to say something, wise men speak because they have something to say. PLATO. And then... there is Tony Blair.

It doesn't matter if this world is real or an illusion, the effects are still the same.
largejack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 07:25 PM   #57
gremlin
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: moo moo land
Posts: 26,722
Likes: 1,735 (1,048 Posts)
Default

someone please record it and post it.

Please please please please please please
__________________
“We trade real labor for fake money to pay fraudulent taxes on stuff we don’t own.” Doreen Hannes

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 07:28 PM   #58
dawnuk
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 952
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

It'll turn into a big pantomime....

Alex jones plays 'Buttons'

PM plays the 'cruella de ville' charicter

dawnuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 07:29 PM   #59
unelected bureaucrat
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 248
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

I think Alex Jones is great. He may not be perfect and exaggerates thngs a bit but to do what he does takes a lot of balls. This logic about if he was real he would've been killed years ago well if he was to be killed then all it would do is validate everything he's said and make him a martyr. He doesn't need to be killed because 99% of the population think he's batshit crazy.
Whether you like him or not doesn't take away the fact that he has shone a light on a lot of issues that people wouldn't know about if it wasn't for him.
I hope he tears Piers a new one tonight and wipes that smarmy condesceding look off his face.

Last edited by unelected bureaucrat; 07-01-2013 at 07:30 PM.
unelected bureaucrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 07:32 PM   #60
dawnuk
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 952
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

I like AJ.

He, as you say might ham things up a bit here and tehre but in the main I thenk he's alright.
dawnuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
alex jones, america, cnn, cnn show, gun control, piers morgan, planet x, u.k.

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:11 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.