Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 07-01-2013, 05:03 PM   #41
psystorm

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunger View Post
Paul Joseph Watson
Alex Jones was detained by the TSA and threatened with arrest on his way to appear on CNN tonight. Article coming.....
Like · · Share · 13 minutes ago ·
Sounds like he made it on the plane.
Old 07-01-2013, 05:05 PM   #42
korebolter
Inactive

I wonder what the TSA are saying to Alex Jones with these threats.....

Does TSA stand for Twats Serving America?

I jus checked Sky Guide... Channel 506 at 2am GMT on 8th January....... Piers Morgan Tonight..... guess it's on!

Last edited by korebolter; 07-01-2013 at 05:06 PM.
korebolter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 05:08 PM   #43
mightiswrong
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunger View Post
Paul Joseph Watson
Alex Jones was detained by the TSA and threatened with arrest on his way to appear on CNN tonight. Article coming.....
Like · · Share · 13 minutes ago ·
I don't think Alex Jones will be intimidated. This is another example of how sections of the government are filled with mentally ill persons. Intimidating an individual before he is about to go on TV is the behaviour of a mentally ill person. Intimidation is listed as a Characteristic or Trait of Narcissistic Personality Disorder for example. The hope I presume is to set Alex Jones off balance so that when he appears on TV it will be easier to alienate and bait him (also charachteristics of NPD incidentally) inorder to groom the audience.

Quote:
Grooming is the predatory act of maneuvering another individual into a position that makes them more isolated, dependent, likely to trust, and more vulnerable to abusive behavior.
ibid.

Last edited by mightiswrong; 07-01-2013 at 05:18 PM.
mightiswrong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 05:09 PM   #44
djhooker
Inactive

i think some of you give morgan a bit too much credit, if he was that clever he'd at least be able to outwit ted nugent.

djhooker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 05:29 PM   #45
sidlittle

Quote:
Originally Posted by djhooker View Post
i think some of you give morgan a bit too much credit, if he was that clever he'd at least be able to outwit ted nugent.

yeah, I got to say I was getting a little confused by all the posts alluding to morgan as some, slick, smooth operator

sidlittle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 05:33 PM   #46
majestic1

Radio talk show host and ardent Homeland Security critic Alex Jones was detained by the TSA at Austin-Bergstrom airport earlier today and threatened with arrest for refusing to take his shoes off at a security checkpoint.

As soon as he approached security, Jones was addressed by a TSA screener who said, “Hello Mr. Jones,” indicating that she knew who he was, and immediately ordered him to remove his shoes.

Heres the full article over at Prison Planet.com - http://www.prisonplanet.com/alex-jon...ed-by-tsa.html
majestic1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 05:35 PM   #47
tinyint
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by theotherguy View Post
Would someone who ISN'T controlled oppostition get a daily 3-hour radio show?

On where he incompetently avoids any true causes hunting artificially created phantoms.

Any one, who runs a radio show and dares to talk true issues and reaches so many people will be removed, defamed, eventually killed, hospitalized by force or imprisoned, as soon as he starts talking about the true issues.
tinyint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 06:06 PM   #48
mightiswrong
Banned

Sure, in other words get back in your cage and keep stumm. LOL. Alex speaks a lot of truth and is proof that an average guy can make a huge difference! Hell, even one from Texas. LOL.
mightiswrong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 06:22 PM   #49
vorwahr
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by djhooker View Post

http://youtu.be/g_EANFsZbXk
I don't think he outwitted Morgan in any sense of the word ,
Nugent ranted the NRA line and his only deffence seemed to be foul language and vague quote of the 2nd ammendment ,
what does that say about you who think.Nugent won the upper hand ?
jones could win aswel if all he needs to do is be a reactionary and skirt around statistics like Nugent did .
no if jones wants support he will need to.up his game.
vorwahr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 06:22 PM   #50
largejack

Quote:
Originally Posted by majestic1 View Post
Morgan wants him on because it was AJ who told one of his infowars staff to start the infamous deport Piers Morgan petition online, i suspect Morgan will try and ambush AJ and bring up things like 9/11 conspiracies with the hope of making him look like a nut, hopefully this will backfire and AJ will maintain composed. Im guessing that AJ hopes this will be a larger platform to hopefully wake more people up that wouldn't normally listen to his show.

I remember when Morgan interviewed Jesse Ventura on his show recently and he carted in an audience to sit behind Jesse with the intention of them ridiculing him, it turns out that backfired because they started agreeing with Jesse on most topics.
I'm not so sure, when he tried that with Jesse Ventura on his show, 95% audience agreed with Ventura! Lol, I should learn to read posts fully, well anyway I backed up what you just said.

It doesn't matter if this world is real or an illusion, the effects are still the same.

Last edited by largejack; 07-01-2013 at 06:23 PM.
largejack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 06:23 PM   #51
vorwahr
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyint View Post

On where he incompetently avoids any true causes hunting artificially created phantoms.

Any one, who runs a radio show and dares to talk true issues and reaches so many people will be removed, defamed, eventually killed, hospitalized by force or imprisoned, as soon as he starts talking about the true issues.
spot on .
vorwahr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 06:55 PM   #52
concernedmom

Really cant make up my mind with Jones. Wish he could have turned down Morgan interview and carried out his own agenda without tangling with MSM. I still wish we had someone as 'shouty 'as him on UK airwaves instead of the neutered sheep that pass as journos here.
concernedmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 07:00 PM   #53
largejack

Quote:
Originally Posted by concernedmom View Post
Really cant make up my mind with Jones. Wish he could have turned down Morgan interview and carried out his own agenda without tangling with MSM. I still wish we had someone as 'shouty 'as him on UK airwaves instead of the neutered sheep that pass as journos here.
Nah, how else can he reach the sheeple unless he gets on sheeple TV? He may get crushed, not by Morgan of course, but by the way it is presented, but it should be riveting stuff nonetheless

It doesn't matter if this world is real or an illusion, the effects are still the same.
Old 07-01-2013, 07:22 PM   #54
vancity eagle
Banned

IMO this is being done only to give AJ more exposure. TPTB want to send the sheep AJs way eventually so he can be seen as a credible saviour who will then play the role of pied piper.
vancity eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 07:22 PM   #55
largejack

Is there anyway to tune in from Britain, and what will be the time over here?

Old 07-01-2013, 07:23 PM   #56
largejack

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
IMO this is being done only to give AJ more exposure. TPTB want to send the sheep AJs way eventually so he can be seen as a credible saviour who will then play the role of pied piper.
Strange logic? Have they got bored of Obama?

Old 07-01-2013, 07:25 PM   #57
gremlin

someone please record it and post it.

Please please please please please please

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 07:28 PM   #58
dawnuk

It'll turn into a big pantomime....

Alex jones plays 'Buttons'

PM plays the 'cruella de ville' charicter

dawnuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 07:29 PM   #59
unelected bureaucrat

I think Alex Jones is great. He may not be perfect and exaggerates thngs a bit but to do what he does takes a lot of balls. This logic about if he was real he would've been killed years ago well if he was to be killed then all it would do is validate everything he's said and make him a martyr. He doesn't need to be killed because 99% of the population think he's batshit crazy.
Whether you like him or not doesn't take away the fact that he has shone a light on a lot of issues that people wouldn't know about if it wasn't for him.
I hope he tears Piers a new one tonight and wipes that smarmy condesceding look off his face.

Last edited by unelected bureaucrat; 07-01-2013 at 07:30 PM.
unelected bureaucrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 07:32 PM   #60
dawnuk

I like AJ.

He, as you say might ham things up a bit here and tehre but in the main I thenk he's alright.
dawnuk is offline   Reply With Quote