Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > New Members Forum

Old 17-04-2017, 07:37 PM   #21
lookingforthetruth
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmic tramp View Post
Purely by happenstance, because I'm reading this book at the moment, George Orwell makes an observation in "The Road To Wigan Pier" written in 1937 as he's living amongst coal miners and witnessing the dehumanising lifestyles both in the workplace and at home, he says this in chapter 3:

"This business of petty inconvenience of being kept waiting about, of having to do everything at other people's conveniences, is inherent in working class life. A thousand influences constantly press a working man down into a passive role. He does not act, he is acted upon. He feels himself a slave of mysterious authority and has a firm conviction that 'they' will never allow him to do this, that, and the other. Once when I was hop picking I asked the sweated pickers (they earn something under sixpence an hour) why they did not form a union. I was told immediately 'they' would never allow it. Who are 'they' ? I asked. Nobody seemed to know; but evidently 'they' were omnipotent."

Orwell noticed this embracing of 'invisible authority' as being almost instinctive in the mindset of so many...true today as it ever was.

It is also very sad that the things Orwell wrote about in some of his writings which give us stark warnings have come to fruition in our modern world with the dreaded mass surveillance which is becoming an unstoppable beast of sorts. Hardly godlike considering this is the 21st century which is full of massive contradictions and perversions mostly regarding the dogma of religion intertwined with politics. I have to reject religion as it is so manmade and used by both clever politicians and fanatics alike to control the masses 'sheeple' to get what they want done- divide and conquer! All the classic writers knew this struggle personally. This battle has be going on for millennia and most likely sadly will continue so until...
lookingforthetruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2017, 10:40 PM   #22
Unisus

I am supremely baffled by my reality. This "God paintbrush" you refer to is actually more appropriately and simplistically understood by Christian theology; the Holy Spirit is mainly the paintbrush, while God is the painter.

I think what confuses me most about existence is this strange life I have enriched with mysticism, poetry, and inspiration. There is definitely some higher force, and even the words of the Holy Spirit has convinced me. Sadly not a single person I know cares any bit about this. So, yea, life feels a lot like a movie I am forced to live.

When I was a kid, I pursued the triforce in Zelda and ended up finding a game named after the Holy Graal. It was here that the story of Zelda became the story of my life (a long story, but truly); what's sad is that I've been left with endless magical incidents and inspiration, but you know, what is the point of having inspiration and gifts if we are left to sort through the stupid pieces pretty much on our own? (Another long story)

That isn't enjoyable, and this whole "victim choice" doesn't make sense either; you would have to convince an altruistic being to parade Himself as knowing of evil with no regard to justice, although He will call it justice. So, He will create universal commandments He bestows on some people but not on others.

I'm sure by now I've rambled, but I think I am making a point here without being too explicit about my life. I have endured cosmic injustices, and this being assumes the title of "just" while knowingly permitting injustice and inequality among men. I want answers to that.

Last edited by Unisus; 19-04-2017 at 10:41 PM.
Unisus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2017, 07:06 PM   #23
lookingforthetruth
Banned

All I have come to realize from the myriad of information pertaining to esoteric matters is that it all a contradiction: reincarnation is true; reincarnation is false created by the archon; there are nine spheres of existence; there are infinite spheres; there are many spiritual bodies/auras; blah blah, who makes this stuff up? The only thing for me which rings true is that the permanent body: casual body( man unsheaved without all the other illusions) seems to be the same as the God particle and is the direct representation of the source of all creation. The rest is just trappings so mystics can baffle us all with their fancy knowledge. I shun all this sacred master crap and any person or persons referring to somebody as a master or ascended one or indeed the person be fawned upon refers to himself as one or a guru, then shame on him as well as the others as they are victims of their own false little egos. Religion is just full of this nonsense with its false icons. The biggest 'worry' is that millions still actually believe it and kill blindly for it without question. Oh feeble little minds!

Like I said the psychics are just as bad, as most make a very lucrative business out of being in the know! Maybe my reality is to see it as a load of old rubbish and shape my reality accordingly, whilst others gain some truth from it and grow in their own sweet way. One thing I have learned is nobody is exempt from what happens on this earth plane however powerful like the psychic who dies suddenly: 'he didn't see that coming did he', joke springs to mind! It is our own little movie or private nightmare we individually all have to live!
lookingforthetruth is offline   Reply With Quote