Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Health / Natural Healing / Therapies / Nutrition

Old 12-02-2018, 01:28 PM   #241
elshaper

All good additional advice zhiba.

I have two questions.

1. In your experience, do you think selenite never need cleansing? i.e. self-cleansing

2. As for Obsidian, it sounds as though, very powerful glass. If it absorbs so much negativity efficiently, wouldn't that make it a fabulous energy source if you can transmute it? That's what the woman in the video suggests. You could supposedly programme it to transmute it into wealth for example. Then you'd want to sit in front of No.10 or masonic lodge to absorb all negativity and collect that energy.
Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine;"
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Mark 11:12-25 - Jesus Curses a Fig Tree because he was hungry.

A Town Cursed by Jesus
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2018, 01:33 PM   #242
the mighty zhiba
Forum Advisor

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
All good additional advice zhiba.

I have two questions.

1. In your experience, do you think selenite never need cleansing? i.e. self-cleansing

2. As for Obsidian, it sounds as though, very powerful glass. If it absorbs so much negativity efficiently, wouldn't that make it a fabulous energy source if you can transmute it? That's what the woman in the video suggests. You could supposedly programme it to transmute it into wealth for example. Then you'd want to sit in front of No.10 or masonic lodge to absorb all negativity and collect that energy.
i don't think any crystal is self cleansing - despite what all the 'experts' say

And, even the toughest of us needs a cuddle and a mollycoddle every now and again - it never hurts to take care of them

Bear in mind that you are liquid crystal.... You could absorb that negativity stored in the crystal if you use it to absorb heavy energy.... Best just to get rid of it

Would you really want to work with that kind of stuff?

Father Ted:
No Dougal, that wasn't mad. That's when our Lord got a few bits of food together and made lots of food, and everyone had dinner.
the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2018, 01:45 PM   #243
elshaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by the mighty zhiba View Post
i don't think any crystal is self cleansing - despite what all the 'experts' say

And, even the toughest of us needs a cuddle and a mollycoddle every now and again - it never hurts to take care of them

Bear in mind that you are liquid crystal.... You could absorb that negativity stored in the crystal if you use it to absorb heavy energy.... Best just to get rid of it

Would you really want to work with that kind of stuff?
Well it's there, never goes away and you could say that if you absorb such energy you are doing good to the world. Also it could be looked at mastering energy just like Mexican healers would suck sickness out of a client and process that. By doing this you have master the fear aspect, there is no negativity you need to be fearful of.

Would you be so kind to educate newbies who may be interested in this...

1. How do you programme a crystal? Do you just speak into it by telling its task? Is there anything more you do? Tap a crystal three times...for example. I'm sure there must be a various methods but a starter basic would be appreciated.

2. How do you know if the crystal is doing what you tell it to do? Is it based purely on intuition? Would the crystal throw a tantrum and refused to do what you tell it to do?

3. How do you deactivate the programming once the job is done? Just tell it to stop and proceed with cleansing?
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

A Town Cursed by Jesus
Old 12-02-2018, 07:17 PM   #244
raburgeson

We are working a bit different here. The finest place to study an atom is where an atom cannot move. We also found the resonance of a diamond clock circuit to be superior in speed and quality. That is how we have been working with them.
raburgeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2018, 10:32 PM   #245
elshaper

Oh dear.
Google/Utube put two and two together (crystal + you know what I've been posting here.... ) come up with this suggestion.

btw, I haven't watched the vid yet so don't know the content.
I think this one for jupiter, he's been finding fantastic images.

Anyways, no disrespect to her. She seems to be talking the kind of thing we've been talking about.

A Town Cursed by Jesus

Last edited by elshaper; 12-02-2018 at 10:34 PM.
Old 13-02-2018, 01:52 AM   #246
steve777

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwH90ZRrnrs

Last edited by steve777; 13-02-2018 at 01:57 AM.
steve777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2018, 09:11 PM   #247
jupiter12

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
Oh dear.
Google/Utube put two and two together (crystal + you know what I've been posting here.... ) come up with this suggestion.

btw, I haven't watched the vid yet so don't know the content.
I think this one for jupiter, he's been finding fantastic images.

Anyways, no disrespect to her. She seems to be talking the kind of thing we've been talking about.
els ,, I love selenite ,,

I remember reading about it when they discovered the underground selenite caves! They compared it to Supermans Ice Crystal Home in the Arctic!

LINK BELOW if interested ,,

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cave_of_the_Crystals

'Cave of the Crystals' ,,
Old 13-02-2018, 10:52 PM   #248
elshaper

Default Crikey!!

There is always someone somewhere who has bigger and better stuff.

A Town Cursed by Jesus