Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > War on Terror

Old 01-12-2017, 05:40 PM   #21
lightgiver

Lightbulb Hello Sailor

RIGHT! On the command Right and Left turn..
Quote:

First Changing Of Queen's Guard By Royal Navy Buckingham Palace..

A and B squads turn to the right, C and D squads turn to the left..

They marched through the famous gates to the theme tune of Game Of Thrones watched by thousands of tourists..

Musician Amy Winehouse had a tattoo of an anchor with "Hello Sailor" written on it..

SQUADS! Right and Left TURN! Right! Let's drive for our first attack shall we!..
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ing-Guard.html
https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...3&postcount=24There's a separate clause in my contract that says my liver is to be buried separately with honors..I'm not a very humorous man..So I've noticed..We're dead!, you're not dead until I Tell you you're dead..That was Ludricous, sir..My Heels are where my balls used to be..You're jumping from an aeroplane, not a whorehouse window..Do it again...https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...&postcount=643
Old 01-12-2017, 05:41 PM   #22
lightgiver

Lightbulb The Tourist

Old Royal Naval College..
Quote:
Badge of the Royal Hospital..

Water Gate of the Royal Naval College..

All ships are female, and she delivers a product..FeMales produce products..This was originally the site of the Palace of Placentia, more commonly known as Greenwich Palace, the berthplace of Tudor queens Mary I and Elizabeth I and reputedly the favourite palace of Henry VIII..The woman may have received a therapeutic blood transfusion.. ABO blood group system and the D antigen of the Rhesus (Rh) blood group yale typing are routine prior to Transfusion..Women of blood type O are more prone than women of types A and B to making IgG anti-A and anti-B auntibodies, and these IgG antibodies are able to cross the placenta..Labour, Delivery Room, Birth, Ship, “she” delivers products.. When products are delivered, they need a certificate of Manifest - The region to the south of Cetus & Aquarius had been named by Aratus in 270 BCE as The Waters..

Dreadzone - Little Britain

Vicky aren't you going too take your baby?..Don't worry I've got loads
at home..

What is on the ship is on its manifest..The site is regularly used for filming TV Programmes..Productions have included Patriot Games, as well as Shanghai Knights, and a 2006 advertisement for Marks & Spencer..4 Weddings and a Funeral, The Madness of King George, The Mummy Returns, The Avengers Lara Croft: Tomb Raider.. BBC's spy-drama Spooks and the dramatisation of Little Dorrit, Eastern Promises, Northern Lights-The Wolf Man..Amazing Grace,Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows & Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides..Scenes were shot at the grounds for The King's Speech, where the site doubled for Buckingham Palace, and The Dark Knight Rises.. Les Miserables...Thor:The Dark World...The Man from U.N.C.L.E..Revolver filmed a scene there.."We can see the DNA genetic code agenda very clearly today with the cloning explosion and the way Human Genes are now being openly manipulated like never before, at least in known history"..But, you can't make an omelette without breaking some Eggs..Used loosely, the term "bardo" refers to the state of existence intermediate between 2 lives on Earth..Tell that its Sculptor well those passions read,which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things..I looked at my Father's clothes and hanging there was his Admiral's Jacket..

Alien: Covenant Prologue - The Crossing
20th Century
FOX ..

Humans are Maritime Admiralty products; they also have Certificate of manifest..Birth/Berth Certificate..The word placenta comes from the Latin word for cake, from Greek plakounta, accusative of plakoeis/plakous, "flat, slab-like", in reference to its round, flat appearance in humans..It metabolises a number of substances and can release metabolic products into maternal or fetal circulations..The placenta grows throughout pregnancy..Development of the maternal blood supply to the placenta is complete by the end of the first trimester of pregnancy (approximately 12–13 weeks)..Placental expulsion begins as a psychological separation from the wall of the uterus..The period from just after the child is born until just after the placenta is expelled is called the "third stage of labour"..The placenta is usually X-spelled within 15–30 minutes of berth..As soon as you're born, they are property of the government in which they live..Several cultures believe the placenta to be or have been alive, often a relative of the baby..Birth Certificate, shows our “Informant” are our Parents..The Royale Family have got lots of babies all over the world..All Humans are Stock Clarice...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Old_Royal_Naval_College
https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/b...stsecret02.htm
https://jordanmaxwellshow.com/blog/2...ws-of-the-sea/
https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...0&postcount=46Some of you know me already!..Let's talk about your father, hand he wants to take over an entire country!..I just like to fight, with weapons or without..All right..You've got the job...https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...postcount=1456
Old 01-12-2017, 05:42 PM   #23
lightgiver

Lightbulb LG

Quote:

Original network NBC..

She's a centre spread special
size of the moonth..

Jaws - Get Out of the Water (1975) HD ..

My momma always said, "Life was like a box of chocolates..You never know what you're gonna get.". A lifeguard is responsible for the safety of sentient beings in an area of water, and usually a defined area immediately surrounding or adjacent to it, such as a beach next to an ocean or lake.. The priority is to ensure no harm comes to users of the area for which they are responsible.. Lifeguards often take on this responsibility upon employment, although they can also be volunteers, as it is better to stop an incident occurring than trying to react once it has occurred..Where will you go now, Barb?..Well, I ear Paris is nice this time of year...
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0096542/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lifeguard
https://www.collinsdictionary.com/di...lish/lifeguard
https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...7&postcount=50Didn't see the first shark for about a half an hour.. Tiger..13 footer..You know how you know that when you're in the water, Chief?..So, 11 hundred men went into the water, 316 men come out...https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...&postcount=526

Last edited by lightgiver; 02-12-2017 at 03:36 AM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2017, 07:55 PM   #24
lightgiver

Arrow Guards Division

Say you'll meet me down on the beach toknight..
Quote:

All Seeing Eye..

Seal of the Ejército Argentino..

Tourists at the beach, c. 1930..

The first military coup in Argentina's history took place on September 6, 1930, restoring the conservative hegemony in all levels of Government, including the local one..Although unpopular and fraudulent, this old new order brought some progress and investment to an ailing country in the climax of the Great Depression.. Mass tourism began to arrive in this decade, helped by improved roads, but it took off in the 1940s..When the development of union-run hotels under the Perón presidency put the city within the reach of Argentina's middle and working classes..On July 10, 1945, two months after V-E day, a fishing boat leaving the port of Mar del Plata was surprised by coming upon a rusty German submarine..This U-boat, U-530, departed from Kristiansand, Norway, on March 3, with a complement of 54 men, under the command of 24-year-old Otto Vermouth..Kristiansand is divided into 5 boroughs..The submarine's voyage to Argentina led to many legends, apocryphal stories, and conspiracy theories that together with U-977 it had transported escaping Nazi leaders and/or Nazi gold to South America, or even that it would be involved in the sinking of Brazilian cruiser Bahia as the last act of the Battle of the Atlantic..Would you like to ear today's specials?..What do you think?..That's bone..Look, I bring everything for supper!..

U-530 after her surrender at Mar del Plata Naval Base..

Agrupacion de Comandos Anfibios was created in 1952 by the Vigilance and Security Company of Submarine Bases..The Revolucion Libertadora, a combined military and civilian uprising, overthrew Perón on September 16, 1955..If the 50's were years of economic boom for Mar del Plata, the 60's saw a skyrocketing development of the building industry, which reached the peak of its activity..The 70's and 1980's showed some decline..Army and Navy groups based in the town participated in the Falklands War (Guerra de las Malvinas/Guerra del Atlántico Sur) of 1982 with Britain..Elite troops (Comandos Anfibios and Buzos Tacticos) from Mar del Plata's Naval Base forced the surrender of the Naval Party 8901and the British Governor of the Islands, Rex Hunt, on April 2 that year (Operation Rosario)..Hunt was born in Redcar in the North Riding of Yorkshire..After a brief spell back in the UK, he was appointed Consul-General at the British Embassy in Saigon..Hunt made his official residence, Government House in Port Stanley, the operational headquarters for the Royal Marines..His hausekeeper took a picture of the Queen and a bottle of Gin..4 hours later Hunt was on a plane to MonteVideo, Uruguay..The British reaction, Operation Corporate, prompted the build-up of an Argentine garrison in Stanley Renamed Puerto Argentino by the Argentine Government..The Argentine submarines, also based at the naval docks, saw some action too - USS Indiana polis (CA-35), an American heavy cruiser, also sunk in July 1945, whose survivors endured circumstances similar to Bahia's..In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an X-foliating Gel...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mar_del_Plata
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...e-British.html
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_submarine_U-530
https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...&postcount=558It was a nice knight, with a moon, but the cloud covered the moon for most of the time.. It was very hard going with our heavy loads; it was hot work..We split into 3 groups..It was still completely dark..Will await you cross-roads half a mile south of village, driving now at a moderate pace, was at last able to satisfy Rex's curiosity....https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...&postcount=582

Last edited by lightgiver; 02-12-2017 at 03:36 AM.
Old 07-12-2017, 08:36 PM   #25
lightgiver

Lightbulb M Company

Quote:

Parana Coat of arms

Heroic Valour in Combat Ribbon..

I am that meaning..

IN the following part of our book we supply, in a series of figures, the succession of changes to which the most ancient head-covering-in itself a significant hieroglyph-the Phrygian cap, the classic Mithraic cap, the sacrificial cap, or bonnet conique, all deducing from a common symbolical ancestor, became subject, The Mithraic or Phrygian cap is the origin of the priestly mitre in all faiths.. It was worn by the priest in sacrifice.. The Argentinian forces defending the mountains were Commander Carlos Robacio's 5th Marine Infantrye Battalion (BIM 5)..Captain Eduardo Villarraza's N Company from the 5th Marine Battalion, would defend Mounts Tumbledown and William..At 8:30 p.m. on 13 June the diversionary attack began..The 2nd Bn Scots Guards' Reconnaissance Platoon, commanded by Major Richard Bethell (a former SAS officer), and supported by 4 light tankhs of the 'Blues & Royals', clashed with the Argentine O- Marine Company under Marine Captain Quiroga in a blocking position on the lower slopes of Mount William..What could possibly have kept Simon from being with them toknight,' Rex was wondering..

You know that Gallery you went to?..The Guardian..

Checked out..Argentina airs TV drama series about the Falklands War..I hope you don't mind..

On the morning of 13 June, the Scots Guards were moved by helicopter from their position at Bluff Cove to an assembly area near Goat Ridge, west of Mount Tumbledown..The Argentinians refused to budge; the Guardsmen could hear some of them shouting obscene phrases in English and even singing the March of the Malvinas as they fought..As La Madrid and Miño withdrew after suffering reportedly 5 killed in the Argentine counterattack, the platoons under Second Lieutenant Aldo Franco and Guillermo Robredo moved in from the eastern edge of the mountain to try to help La Madrid and Miño..That night, a 5-man squad under Sergeant Miguel Angel Martinez from the 3rd Regiment Recce Platoon discovered an abandoned rubber boat while patrolling near Sapper Hill.. In all 18 German Shepherds under Sub-Lieutenant Paz (uzu) would be deployed in and around the Falklands capital..The next day, First Lieutenant José Martiniano Duarte, checked the boat for hidden X-plosives and brought it back to Port Stanley for closer examination..In June, Lieutenant Reynoso's Recce Platoon reportedly exchanged small arms fire with a British patrol (possibly G Squadron from the SAS that had commandeered A Yacht at Bluff Cove Settlement to operate behind Tumbledown and had also sent men forward in a helicopter) infiltrated near Snapper Hill, prior to the final land battles..The Janiculum may have been inhabited by people who were not Latin but had close alliances with Rome..That's so, but 3 months is a whale of a while for friends who are accustomed to meat 2 or 3 times a week..

It's just... you say only 3 more have to be killed..

I don't know if I can do it anymore.. It's in all the papers.. I'm just a simple chap, sir..

On the knight of the 13/14 June the Welsh Guards/Royal Marine Battalion were on standby to help in the British attacks on Mounts Tumbledown and William..Their orders were to move towards Snapper Hill only after these objectives were taken..Unwilling to abandon the hill, Commander Carlos Robacio on Sapper Hill was planning to counter-attack and drive back the Guardsmen on Tumbledown..Only the personal intervention of Colonel Félix Aguiar, the 10th Brigade Chief of Staff, brought the fighting to an end..The Argentine Panhard armoured cars also moved forward to the edge of Stanley to cover the retreating troops, and to neutralize any further helicopter landings - Carlos Robacio, BIM5 commander, was awarded the Argentine Nation to the Valour in Combat Medal and the battalion itself was decorated by the Argentine Congress in 2002 - Due to his actions on both Two Sisters and Tumbledown, Private Oscar Ismael Poltronieri of La Madrid's platoon was awarded the Argentine Nation to the Heroic Valour in Combat Cross, Argentina's highest military decoration.. He is the only conscript soldier in his nation's recent history who has received this honour..In 2012, the Argentine journalist Nicolas Kasanzew wrote a tango called "The Carlos Daniel Vazquez's Thermopylae", which is sung by Carlos Longoni - First Lieutenant Roberto Néstor Estévez (24 February 195728 May 1982) was an Argentine Army Officer who was killed in action in the Battle of Goose Green during the Falklands War..His remains are buried at the Argentine Darwin Military Cemetery -Portunus may be defined as a sort of duplication inside the scope of the powers and attributes of Janus.. His original definition shows he was the god of gates and doors and of harbours..The right bank of the Tiber would constitute a typical, commodious landing place for boats and the cult of Janus would have been double as far as amphibious..'And Madagascar is the home of Voodoo-isn't it?'..Well, Hear's another nice mess you've gotten me into!..

I'm not a grrrreat man like you.. I'm a little short..

You knew him intimately..I just don't know wHere I am anymore - Murder by Degree - Fight for Survival Scene..

His Festusval day named Portunalia fell on August 17, and he was venerated on that day in a temple ad pontem Aemilium and ad pontem Sublicium that had been dedicated on that date – 2002 - following the recovery of items of Major Interest to the police investigation, Ian Huntley and Maxine Carr are arrested again on suspicion of murder, as police admit for the first time that they fear the missing girls are now dead...Portunus, unlike Janus, had his own flamen, named Portunalis - Several hours later, 2 "severely decomposed and partially skeletonised" bodies are found in the Lakenheath area; they have not been identified but police say that they are likely to be those of the 2 missing girls - Thank Heaven for the Little Girls..Coming from a Catholic family, Emilio Eduardo Massera was born (October 19, 1925) in Paraná, Entre Ríos, to Paula Padula and Emilio Massera, grandson of immigrants from Switzerland - They keep getting smaller every day..Massera was an Argentine Naval military officer, and a leading participant in the Argentine coup d'état of 1976.. In 1981, he was found to be a member of P2 (also known as Propaganda Due, a clandestine Masonic lodge involved in Italy's strategy of tension)..Many considered Massera to have masterminded the junta's Dirty War against political opponents, which resulted in nearly 13,000 deaths and disappearances, according to official records.. Human rights groups put the toll closer to 30,000..He also explained the delivery of diplomatic passports to Licio Gelli, head of Propaganda Due, by stating that Gelli had "supported [us] in the struggle against subversion and in the management of the image of Argentina abroad"..In 2004 he suffered a cerebrovascular Incident caused by a burst aneurysm, and he was admitted in the Military Hospital of Buenos Aires..Massera died (aged 85) on November 2010, of an hemorrhagic stroke in the Hospital Naval of Buenos Aires..The funeral was kept in secrecy to avoid EScraches, and was attended by only 10 people, without any representation of the government or the armed forces..In consequence, it is infinitely harder for the Wills of either to work on the other than on men of their own kind..That Laurel is the dumbest thing I ever saw..

It was lost sight of for several hundred years, but early in the 15th century came into the possession of a Parisian bookseller named Nicolas Flamel who, by its aid, performed many Qrious rites -Janus was the protector of doors, gates and roadways in general, as is shown by his 2 symbols, the key and the staff..The key too was a sign that the traveller had come to a harbor or ford in peace in order to exchange his goods - A number of national personifications, in particular France's Marianne, are commonly depicted wearing the Phrygian cap..Other Greek earthenware of antiquity also depict Amazons and so-called "Scythian" archers with Phrygian caps..While the Phrygian cap was of wool or soft leather, in pre-Hellenistic times the Greeks had already developed a military helmet that had a similarly characteristic flipped-over tip..The Greek concept passed to the Romans in its extended sense, and thus encompassed not only to Phrygians or Trojans, but also the other near-neighbours of the Greeks..The Phrygian cap reappears in figures related to the first to fourth century religion Mithraism..Following the assassination of Julius Caesar in 44 BC, Brutus and his co-conspirators instrumentalized this symbolism of the pileus to signify the end of Caesar's dictatorship and a return to the Roman) republican system..In 1675, the anti-tax and anti-nobility Stamp-Paper revolt erupted in Brittany and north-western France, where it became known as the bonnets rouges uprising after the blue or red caps worn by the insurgents..In the years just prior to the American Revolutionary War of independence from Great Britain, Americans copied or emulated some of those prints in an attempt to visually defend their inherited liberties as Englishmen..Many of the anti-colonial revolutions in Latin America were heavily inspired by the imagery and slogans of the American and French Revolutions..The cap had also been displayed on certain Mexican coins..This point had a sanctifying meaning afterwards attributed to it, when it was called the christa, crista, or crest, which signifies a triumphal top, or tuft.. The 'Grenadier Cap', and the loose black Hussar Cap, derive remotely from the same sacred, Mithraic, or emblematical bonnet, or high pyramidal-cap...
http://www.sacred-texts.com/sro/rrm/rrm34.htm
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cross_...lour_in_Combat
https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...&postcount=427They're visiting every hotel in Paris..There was a period when an Englishman came under suspicion, but he has now been given over entirely to the Power of Evil, because he will renounce his early teaching and receive his re-baptism at the hands of a high adept of the Left Hand Path..They wilfully destroy the barrier of astral Light which is our natural protection and offer themselves as a medium through which the powers of Darkness may operate on mankind..None knew that better than his personal servitor, the faithful Max..As he entered the hotel from the Davies Street entrance he noted with relief that it was only a little after 10...https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...postcount=3024

Last edited by lightgiver; 08-12-2017 at 01:20 PM.
Old 08-12-2017, 05:52 PM   #26
lightgiver

Lightbulb Tin Bellies

Quote:

Badge of the Blues and Royals..

Lance-corporal of Horse is an appointment unique to the Household
Cavalry of the British Army, equivalent to lance sergeant in the Foot Guards..

Thames News..

Horses were amongst the Victims in Hyde Park..

The Blues and Royals is one of 2 regiments of the Household Division that can trace its lineage back to the New Model Army, the other being the Coldstream Guards..The Blues and Royals is the only regiment in the British Army that allows troopers and non-commissioned officers, when not wearing headdress, to salute an officer..The custom started after the Battle of Warburg in 1760 by the Marquess of Granby..The regiment was formed in 1969 from the merger of the Royal Horse Guards, which was known as "the Blues" or "the Oxford Blues", and the Royal Dragoons, which was known as "the Royals"..As a result of the Options for Change Review in 1991, the Blues and Royals formed a union for operational purposes with the Life Guards as the Household Cavalry Regiment..Both Prince William, Duke of Cambridge, and Prince Harry joined the regiment as cornets in 2006..Cornet was originally the third and lowest grade of commissioned officer in a British cavalry troop, after captain and lieutenant..It is still used in the artillery and cavalry divisions of the Netherlands..A subaltern is a primarily British military term for a junior officer..Literally meaning "subordinate"..Queen Elizabeth II held the rank of second subaltern in the ATS during World War II..On service dress, the Blues and Royals wear a blue lanyard on the left shoulder, as well as a Sam Browne belt containing a whistle..Prince Harry wore the uniform at the wedding of his brother, Prince William, to Catherine Middleton..The Blues and Royals currently has II Reconnaissance squadrons in Windsor, which are part of the Household Cavalry Regiment, and a mounted squadron in London as part of the Household Cavalry Mounted Regiment..The Blues and Royals, as part of the Household Division, does not use the Order of the Bath Star for its officer rank 'pips,' but rather the Order of the Garter Star..The modern mess dress worn by officers of the regiment Reflects the traditions of the Royal Dragoons and includes a Scarlet Jacket with dark blue facings..The Colonel-in-Chief is Queen Elizabeth II and the Colonel of the Regiment is Anne, Princess Royal.. It is the second-most senior regiment in the British Army..

The World is yours,my darling, but the moment is Mine!..

Why don't you stay at home and send your other self to the lecture?..

The Alvis Scorpion was developed to meat a British Army requirement for the Combat Vehicle Reconnaissance (Tracked) or CVR(T)..In 1973, Alvin was awarded the contract to produce 30 CVR (T) Prototypes..Vehicles P1–P17 being the Scorpion protoetypes were delivered on time and within the budget..Alvis built more than 3,000 Scorpion vehicles for the British Army, Royal Air Force Regiment and the export market.. All of the CVR(T) vehicles were to be air-portable; and 2 Scorpions could be carried in a C130 Hercules..Another requirement of the CVR(T) project was the low ground pressure - similar to that of a soldier on foot - this would serve it well in the boggy conditions of the Falklands War..Two troops from B Squadron, Blues and Royals served in the Falklands War.. One troop was equipped with 4 Scorpions, the other with 4 FV107 Scimitars..These CVR(T)s were the only armoured vehicles used in action by the British Army during the conflict..At least one Scimitar was seriously damaged by an Argentinian landmine, but the crew were unscathed, and the vehicle was salvaged by a Chinook HC.1 helicopter and soon brought back into service by the attached REME section..The FV107 Scimitar is an armoured reconnaissance vehicle (light tankh) used by the British Army.. It was issued to Royal Armoured Corps armoured regiments in the reconnaissance role..The Scimitar is used by the 5 formation reconnaissance regiments of the British Army - The Scorpion has been withdrawn from British Army service and the refurbished hulls have been mated with surplus turrets from the FV 721 Fox CVR(W) Wheeled Reconnaissance Vehicle to form a composite Vehicle— the Sabre reconnaissance + The Morris Marina was developed under the ADO 28 codename and sold in some markets as the Austin Marina,the Leyland Marina and the Morris - 1700 - A replica of a Caravel sailing by the AraDeRiver in old Portimao..The cairn beehive Tomb, is built from a mound of stones Tholos 7..O-kay, I play with you; come on..Okay..You wanna play rough?..OKay..Say hello to my little friend!...
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0068502/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blues_and_Royals
http://www.basilspence.org.uk/living...-park-barracks
https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...7&postcount=10The gods want their entertainment..You should go out, sir..London offers many amusements for a gentlemen like you, sir..Oh, you mean spy out the land..Well, why alone?.Why not take a few of us scouting..I almost thought, well what did you think?.Maybe that you saw a little bit of Me, Hyde in him?..Isn't Hyde a lover after your own ?..https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...&postcount=127

Last edited by lightgiver; 09-12-2017 at 02:16 AM.
Old 09-12-2017, 07:48 PM   #27
lightgiver

Arrow H-q 3

Quote:

Robert Laurence Nairac in his Grenadier Guards uniform..

Nairac was born Tuesday 31 August 1948 in Mauritius to an English mother and a father of French-Mauritian origin.. His family name originates from the Gironde area of France.. Contrary to popular belief, he had no Irish ancestry.. His father was an eye surgeon who worked first in the north of England and then in Gloucester..Robert's mother was Anglican and his father a Catholic..Nairac, aged 10, attended prep school at Gilling Castle, a feeder school for the Roman Catholic public school Ampleforth College which he attended a year later.. He gained 9 O levels and 3 A levels..He became friends with the sons of Lord Killanin and went to stay with the family in Dublin and Spiddal in County Galway..Killanin served as Honorary Consul-General of Monaco in Ireland from 1961 to 1984..Killanin died at his home in Dublin aged 84..Nairac read medieval and military history at Lincoln College, Oxford, is 9th oldest of Oxford University's extant colleges, and excelled in sport; he played for the Oxford rugby 2nd XV and revived the Oxford boxing club where he won 4 blues in bouts with Cambridge.. He was also a falconer, keeping a bird in his room which was used in the film Kes..He left Oxford in 1971 to enter Royal Military Academy Sandhurst under the sponsorship of the Grenadier Guards and was commissioned with them upon graduation..After Sandhurst he undertook post-graduate studies at the University of Dublin, before joining his regiment - Zhdanov was thought to be the successor-in-waiting to Joseph Stalin..

Little Queen Released May 14, 1977 ..

Nairac's first tour of duty in Northern Ireland was with Number 1 Company, the Second Battalion of the Grenadier Guards..The Battalion was stationed in Belfast from 5 July 1973 to 31 October 1973..This was a time of high tension and regular contacts with paramilitaries..Robert was frequently involved in such activity on the streets of Belfast.. He was also a volunteer in community relations activities in the Ardoyne sports club.. The battalion's tour was adjudged a success with 58 weapons, 9,000 rounds of ammunition and 693 lbs of explosives taken and 104 men jailed..The battalion had no casualties and did not shoot anyone.. After his tour had ended he stayed on as liaison officer for the replacement battalion, the 1st Battalion of the Argyll and Sutherland Highlanders..The new battalion suffered a baptism of fire with Nairac narrowly avoiding death on their first patrol when a car bomb exploded on the Crumlin Road..Rather than returning to his battalion, which was being transferred to British Hong Kong, Nairac volunteered for military intelligence duties in Northern Ireland..Following completion of several training courses, he returned to Northern Ireland in 1974 attached to 4 Field Survey Troop, Royal Engineers, one of the 3 sub-units of a Special Duties unit known as 14 Intelligence Company..Posted to South County Armagh, 4 Field Survey Troop was given the task of performing surveillance duties..Nairac finished his tour with 14th Int in mid-1975 and returned to his regiment in London and was promoted to captain on 4 September 75\77 May 12 Portugal and Israel establish diplomatic relations- 1st quadrophonic concert by Pink Floyd in London -Rachel Wilson also voices the character of Heather in Total Drama..Graeme did win the Berlin leg of the World Series of Snooker, but withdrew from the Moscow event 2 days before it began, due to his wife preparing to give birth/13 -Ilse Annoeska de Lange was born in Almelo, Netherlands - The Silver Jubilee Air Fair is held at Biggin Hill - Samantha Jane Morton is an English actress, screenwriter and director - On his 4th tour, Robert was a liaison officer to the units based at Bessbrook Mill.. It was during this time that he was abducted hand killed..

People don't commit Murder on credit..

How about coming with me to a stag party?..

Ada Nicodemou is a Greek Cypriot-born Australian actress, best known for her role as Leah Patterson-Baker in the soap OPera Home and Away..Netherlands State Delta Kappa Gamma Society forms - On the evening of 14 May 1977, Nairac drove alone to The Three Steps pub in Dromintee, South Armagh.. He is said to have told regulars of the pub that he was Danny McErlaine, a motor mechanic and member of the Official IRA from the republican Ardoyne area in North Belfast.. "Doc", Halladay was an American pro baseball player who pitched in Major League..The real McErlaine, on the run since 1974, was killed by the Provisional IRA in June 1978 after stealing arms from the organisation..Witnesses say that Nairac got up and sang a republican folk song, "The Broad Black Brimmer", with the band who were playing that night.. At around 11.45 p.m., he was abducted following a struggle in the pub's car park and taken across the border into the Republic of Ireland to a field in the Ravensdale Woods in County Louth..Following a violent interrogation during which Nairac was allegedly punched, kicked, pistol-whipped and hit with a wooden post, he was shot dead in a field..He did not admit to his true identity..Terry McCormick, one of Nairac's abductors, posed as a priest in order to try to elicit information by way of Nairac's confession last words according to McCormick were: "Bless me Father, for I have sinned".. Claims that his body was disposed of by being put through a meat grinder have been dimissed as a myth.. Nairac and Jones had become friends and Nairac would sometimes eat supper at Major H. Jones hausehold.. After a 4-day search, the Garda Síochána confirmed to the Royal Ulster Constabulary that they had reliable evidence of Nairac's killing..Quite a route that was..Bon appétit..

May 14 - The 1977 IAS Cargo Boeing 707 airplane crash in Lusaka, Zambia kills all 6 on board - The flight was a 3-legged - In Milan, Italy, during a far-left demonstration, a hooded person shoots at the police, killing a policeman, Antonio Custra..The scene is photographed and the picture of the hooded man shooting in the middle of the street appears in many magazines around the world - In November 1977, Liam Townson, a 24-year-old IRA member from the village of Meigh outside Newry, was convicted of Nairac's murder..In 1978, the RUC arrested 5 men from the South Armagh area..3 of them – Gerard Fearon, 21, Thomas Morgan, 18, and Daniel O'Rourke, 33 -Were charged with Robert's murder..Two other men, Terry McCormick & Pat Maguire, wanted in connection with this incident remain on the run..Maguire has been reported as living in New Jersey in the US..Crilly was also charged with the murder of Robert - Yorkshire TeleVision..We have evidence from police, military hand loyalist sources which confirms the links between Nairac and the Portadown loyalist paramilitaries and the man called 'The Jackal' ..And also that in May 1974, he was meeting with these paramilitaries,supplying them with arms and helping them plan acts of terrorism against republican targets..SIS Captain Fred Holroyd, that Nairac admitted involvement in the assassination of IRA member John Francis Green on 10 January 1975 to him..These claims were given prominence when, in 1987,Ken Livingstone MP told the House of Commons that Nairac was quite likely to have been the person who organised the killing of 3 Miami Showband musicians - Little Girls shouldn't look for 4 leaf clovers...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_Queen
https://wikispooks.com/wiki/Robert_Nairac
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...sing-body.html
https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...4&postcount=25It's a fairly new mat, and some of its fibers came off on his shoes..What do I look like, me lad?. See the hat?..The buckles on me shoes?..Darling, I understand now, but that doesn't stop me from loving you..I'm so glad we don't have to go to Maureen's; she's such a filthy cook..Wouldn't that ring a bell?..let me get you another drink..Mark, before Tony Halliday comes I ought to explain something..I suppose you're still on duty, Inspector..Hello?..Hello?..Hello, Dan, I'm O-kay...https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...&postcount=467

Last edited by lightgiver; 10-12-2017 at 03:36 AM.
Old 12-12-2017, 07:25 PM   #28
lightgiver

Arrow Blue on Royal

You're Now Free To Move About The Country..
Quote:

The Core - Theatrical Release poster..

2003 March 28 - Moon Waning CresCent Visible: 17% - Age: 25.54 days-The Blues and Royals were serving as an armoured reconnaissance element for 16th Air Assault Brigade..4 vehicles from D Squadron, 2 FV107 Scimitars and 2 FV103 Spartans, were moving north of the main force, patrolling the Forward Edge of Battle Area.. The area of the patrol had been declared as a no engagement zone to the allied forces and the vehicles were marked with the agreed coalition Combat Identification markings including orange overhead canvas panels, thermal reflectors and Union Flags..2 A-10 Thunderbolt II aircraft of the Idaho Air National Guard, 190th Fighter Squadron were completing a 2-hour mission; engaging artillery and rocket launchers of Iraq's 6th Armoured Division, dug in 25 miles (40 km) north of Basra.. The aircraft were guided to their targets by US Marine Corps forward air controllers, embedded with British ground units, and flown by a Major and lieutenant colonel on their first operational flight of the invasion.. According to media reporting of the subsequent investigation, the flight was commanded by the Major..Southwest's original primary livery was "Desert Sand"..After the war ,Kenneth joined the Directing Staff at the RAF Staff College, Andover and then, from 1950, Porter became Senior Technical Staff Officer at Headquarters Number 205 Group..He was married Elena Sinclair: they had 2 sons and 1 daughter..Popov or Popoff (masculine) or Popova (feminine) is a common Russian, Bulgarian and Macedonian last name..This is Mendeleev's classification, correct?..You a chemist, alongside your doctorate?..All doctoring is chemistry, of one form or another..Yeah, all life is chemistry, in one form or another..It was Aristotle that said it first, right?..Limited to 4, he said Earth, Water, Air, Fire..All the purrfumes of the island came rushing in on the wind, Orange, lemon blossoms, Grapes, flowers..“You got hit by the Thunderbolt, eh?..

"Civilian death" to collateral damages..

And being killed by your own Army..Is now called "friendly fire"..

From an altitude of 12,000 ft (3,700 m), the aircraft spotted Iraqi vehicles 800 yards north, and the British patrol less than 3 miles (5 km) west..Following dialogue with the FAC and between the aircrew, the British convoy was engaged by the A-10s in a Gun and Rocket attack which left the vehicles disabled..The British soldiers exited the vehicles, taking cover underneath the hulls.. The aircraft conducted a second attack, resulting in the death of L/CoH Hull, still within his Scimitar..Trooper Christopher Finney, 18, driving the lead Scimitar re-entered his burning vehicle calling a Mayday report on his still-functional radio.. Trooper Finney then dragged a badly wounded L/Cpl Tudball from the burning Vehicle before attempting to recover Hull in the second Scimitar, but being beaten back by exploding munitions and heat.. For his actions, Trooper Finney was later awarded the George Cross, the highest award for gallantry "not in the face of the enemy"..As well as the death of Hull, a further 5 soldiers were injured..Prior to 2007, Southwest boarded passengers by grouping the passengers into 3 groups, labeled A, B and C.. Passengers would line up at their specified letter and board..In retirement Porter became Director of Technical Education Projects at University College, Cardiff- Nadia Popov..The show's plot centred on the antics of a number of ghosts who worked for a firm called RentaGhost..

Gulf War (351 of 374) -After the War, 1991..

Inquiry into fiendly fire A-10 attack on Fusillers Warrior..

The audio track includes debate over the IDentity of the targets and the order,from the ("Manila Hotel") FAC, to disengage identifying a likely "blue-on-blue" incident.. The audio track also includes notification of one death and several injuries with the order to return to base.. Subsequent audio indicates frustration and crying with the comment: "We're in jail, dude"..Upon viewing the video, Matty Hull's widow, Susan, stated that the pilots were, "more concerned for themselves than their victims"..On 6 February 2007 the Sun named POPOV36 as Colonel Gus KohnTopp, a commercial pilot for Southwest Airlines and member of the Idaho Air National Guard..Most of the 190th's early airmen were Veterans of World War II..The Volunteers — 23 officers and 44 enlisted men — met one knight each week in a small building on Fort Street in downtown Boise..Jewish tradition holds that the number 36 has had special significance since the beginning of time..In the modern celebration of Hanukkah, 36 candles are kindled in the Menorah over the 8 days of that holiday..Honor Flights are dedicated to bringing aging and ailing Veterans to Visit the national monuments in Washington, D.C., deVoted to the Wars They Fought in - The exact form or formulation of ghosts is dependent on the particular Gauge chosen.. Do you have a family, a friend?..Is there a Misses Fourty-Four waiting for you some place?..There are other element's discovered beyond Ancient Greece, Captain..

Muscat harbor during World War I..

1977 March 31 Elizabeth II – Visits Muscat..She marked 25 years on the throne with a busy UK tour, visiting 36 counties over 10 Weeks..

At the time, the bodies of those service personnel dying overseas were repatriated to the UK via RAF Brize Norton, leading to the responsibility for inquests being under the civilian jurisdiction of the Oxfordshire coroner..An inquest into the death of L/CoH Hull was convened in 2006, presided over by Assistant Deputy Coroner Andrew Walker..In the case of the crash of an RAF Nimrod in Afghanistan in 2006, in which 14 servicemen were killed, Walker stated that the evidence heard at the inquest revealed that the entire Nimrod fleet had "never been airworthy from the first time it was released to service"..Walker commented on the actions of L/Cpl Finney GC, stating: “You are a brave man.. You are to be commended for what you did..On 16 March 2007 , coroner Andrew Walker returned a narrative verdict, stating that the killing of Hull was "unlawful" ..Hull was 25, and based in Windsor - She said that her husband's strength would help her find the courage to come to terms with his death just 3 days before his 26th birthday..His death brings the total number of UK soldiers killed in the war to 23, and is possibly the 5th as a result of what the military calls "blue on blue" incidents - Southwest does not currently partner with any other airline..Southwest introduced the canyon blue livery on January 16, 2001, the first primary livery change in Southwest's then-30-year history - 36 is the number of degrees in the interior angle of Each Tip of a regular Pentagram..would allow the regeneration of dead soldiers, American soldiers?.. - 2003 December 26 – The 6.6 Mw Bam Earthquake shaKes south Eastern Iran with a Maximum Merkalli intensity of IX (Violent), killing an estimated 30,000 people/28 -Shane marries Gillian Walsh in Ballintubber Abbey, Ireland - Moon Waxing CreScent Visible: 31% - Age: 5.53 Days...
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/2899677.stm
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/190th_..._fire_incident
https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2007/.../military.iraq
https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...&postcount=402You think you know everything?.You haven't even scratched the surface..It is an advantage to choose the time and place for battle..Levi?..Who names their kid Levi?..Well, Rangers do not wait on good weather..Oh, no..Rangers are trained to operate in the worst possible conditions..The Most Dangerous Game..That's why you're here isn't it?...https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...&postcount=586

Last edited by lightgiver; 13-12-2017 at 03:06 AM.