Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 17-07-2017, 01:27 AM   #481
ronisron

Quote:
Originally Posted by mranderson View Post
you don't think I know what Hunter S Thompson admitted to ?
I don't know that he admitted to anything, it was more of something that was uncovered in a few different places, from a few different sources.

Quote:
you don't think by any chance that I put it as my avatar so people might look into it ?
No, I'm not sure that anyone would jump to the conclusion that you put a caricature of HST as your avatar to bring attention to the fact that he was involved in some horrible things. It looks like you're uninformed of such things and think it's edgy, and cool.

Quote:
no ? have you noticed I also firmly believe certain movies basically give the entire game away ?
No, I've noticed a lot of posts that seem, umm, inciteful, but never anything like that.

Quote:
Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas gives A LOT more than just a flick about acid. Reptiles , adrenal glands harvested ( human adrenal glands ) , child exploitation and on and on.
That it does.

Quote:
Also I make reference to Stanley Kubric giving away all the information in his lifes work too , culminating in Eyes Wide Shut. Basically an expose of the Satanic Bloodlines and how they operate.
Never noticed that either, but that's not exactly new news, that stuff is on Netflix now.

Quote:
So Ron , instead of insinuating that I have an agenda here why don't you just come out and tell everyone what it is ?
From what I've seen, a type of race baiting, trying to stir up some sort of indignation in folks, and you seem really hateful towards the latest group people you/we are supposed to hate if the media can be our trusted guide....... in helping us to justify why we are able to come to terms with slaughtering them easier. That kind of stuff. Please forgive me, since I've been alive I've been told to hate the Vietnamese, Palestinians, French, Africans, Chinese, Russians, you name it. I've also had the benefit of knowing great folks from each of those groups. [sarcasm]It's a real conundrum, andy. [/sarcasm]

Quote:
Because to be blatantly honest with you whatever agenda I have isn't fucking working very well for me in this world I'm not exactly rolling in dough and I'm not allowed to move my family back to the UK to be closer to my parents due to mass immigration creating the political decision for UK citizens to prove they earn 22k a year to be able to live in the Uk with a spouse from outside the E.U
See what I mean? It's like a script with you sometimes, at least in my casual observation of your contributions. It's like you're aimed at a target audience with the above. You have one here. Absolutely. Good for you. I'm not in it.

Quote:
So please, do me a massive fucking favour and tell me what my agenda is ? maybe I could be doing something better with my time than pointing out the conspiracy to people on the DIF ?

go on , let me know what my agenda is if it is so blatant ?
The things you suggested you've pointed out are here in abundance in sub forums, and we could do without the race baiting and let's all hate the Islamic folks. You should know better than to tar a whole group with one brush. It's so fucking Nazi mind control it's not funny. Shake it already, they are trying to kill a lot of innocent people, the karma of that falls on us too, especially those who fall for bullshit, racist propaganda, and tar entire groups for the actions of a few, and never recognize it's always the same old story.

There is an immigration crisis and it was engineered to disrupt everyone's lives including the Muslim immigrants. They don't all want to rape your women and children, no more than say the abundance of British Parliament, Royal Family, Court System or Child protective Service workers want to. Right? This is proven.

Not to mention media manipulation, or media stories if you will, direct from the MSM that's put there to fuck with us. You parrot that stuff as well. IMO.

You good?
Old 17-07-2017, 04:20 AM   #482
mranderson

yep thats it everyone

ron nailed it my whole life is a lie i'm a hateful racist and don't deserve an opinion

im also a nazi mind control victim apparently , thats a new one but i will add it to the list of reasons why i must pretend to accept Islam

so to sum it up im a hateful lying racist who is some sort of nazi experiment

thanks ron , seems like im not the only one capable of falling into parroting the msm ey
Old 17-07-2017, 12:55 PM   #483
ronisron

Quote:
yep thats it everyone

ron nailed it my whole life is a lie i'm a hateful racist and don't deserve an opinion
I may not agree with you but you can speak it if you like.

Quote:
im also a nazi mind control victim apparently , thats a new one but i will add it to the list of reasons why i must pretend to accept Islam
No no no..... Nazi mind control is when the media is telling you to hate a group and you do. I've been told to hate many groups. Don't make it all about you andy. It's not about accepting Islam it's about not tarring all Islamics as radical nutjobs who are all in league and believe in 72 virgins etc. People are people, there's good ones and bad ones. Radical religious people of any kind are not cool. If you follow the Old Testament, you need to beat your child, incest is fine, and if you take an apple when you are hungry you need your hand chopped off. Not everyone believes the religion they follow to a T. Some folks just want to live and get along. You're unable to see that because you know the scourge is real, etc.

Quote:
so to sum it up im a hateful lying racist who is some sort of nazi experiment
No, you're a classic shit disturber, and you're aiming low. Don't be so dramatic.

Quote:
thanks ron , seems like im not the only one capable of falling into parroting the msm ey
No, you're not. We have a Today's News section. I like the MSM in a weird way, like "What are they doing /saying now? ". It's a bunch of crap. It's just the story they want us to have.
Old 17-07-2017, 07:01 PM   #484
mranderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronisron View Post
No, you're a classic shit disturber, and you're aiming low. Don't be so dramatic.
Let's be honest ron , saying someone is a hateful racist nazi mind controlled shit disturber is a little dramatic

Oh and I am aiming low , you know what's low ?

Saying someone is lying about their life to target a specific audience.

Calling someone a racist who hasn't made a single racist post on here, that's low Ron.

Saying someone is hateful because they talk about Islam in a negative light. That's low Ron.

If you are such a defender of the Faith can you point me to the areas on the forum where you have tried to shut people down for talking about Christianity in a negative light ?

Or is that fair game ? Whats the fucking deal Ron ? Where have you gone off on someone for being a hateful racist when they have spoken about Christianity ?

Did you go in any of those threads and demand that they differentiate between all the hundreds of separate branches of Christianity ?

You know what's low Ron ?

Saying someone is a Nazi mind control experiment. That's low Ron.

So you also like to see what's going on in the MSM because it let's you in on their mind set.

I only look at the MSM when I need proof they are going ahead with thier agenda.

I know who they are all ready Ron. I know what their mind set is all ready.

It isn't pretty. It isn't fun and it isn't going to be an easy day out at the beach when you start discussing what they are doing.

So , Ron , I'm pretty sure by now you expected me to post a shit storm of abuse in return.

Not going to happen. I am just going to use your own words , that's all.

It;s the same thing.
Old 17-07-2017, 07:07 PM   #485
mranderson

Quote:
Not everyone believes the religion they follow to a T. Some folks just want to live and get along. You're unable to see that because you know the scourge is real, etc.
You know what's really amazing ? Every so often I have to bring the comfort blanket out for someone who get's offended when I talk about Islam.

Do you need the blankey Ron ?

I've lost count of how many times I've said what you want me to say again.

It's the comfort blankey statement.

Make's you feel better if I say they are not all the same. How cute.

Anyway , talking about shit disturbing , why did you have to mask your dislike for me talking about Islam in this thread ?

Why don't you go into one of the threads about that subject and say something if you don't like people talking about it ?

Take your blankey with you too.
Old 17-07-2017, 10:17 PM   #486
ronisron

Quote:
Let's be honest ron , saying someone is a hateful racist nazi mind controlled shit disturber is a little dramatic
I would say you were dramatic. I did call you a shit disturber.

Quote:
Oh and I am aiming low , you know what's low ?
Oooh... I can't look....

Quote:
Saying someone is lying about their life to target a specific audience.
It sure is... who did that?

Quote:
Calling someone a racist who hasn't made a single racist post on here, that's low Ron.
Race baiter... racist.. not necessarily the same thing.

Quote:
Saying someone is hateful because they talk about Islam in a negative light. That's low Ron.
Not really, that would be a matter of opinion, not fact.

Quote:
If you are such a defender of the Faith can you point me to the areas on the forum where you have tried to shut people down for talking about Christianity in a negative light ?
I'm not a defender of the faith.... don't be like that, putting words in my posts that aren't there, then trying to stand on these falsehoods like they are solid is bullshit, so sit back down, and take the bass out of your voice. Stick to the facts at hand, don't be a bitch. Yes, I called you a bitch. You are. The above is my proof. I said what again?

Quote:
Or is that fair game ? Whats the fucking deal Ron ? Where have you gone off on someone for being a hateful racist when they have spoken about Christianity ?
I think if they said "All Christians are fond of molesting children because of the abuse by Catholic priests" or something like that I'd take them to task for it, 'cause that's not fair either.

Quote:
Did you go in any of those threads and demand that they differentiate between all the hundreds of separate branches of Christianity ?
No one should have to, that seems a bit namby pamby, most people know that there are all kinds of different versions of Christianity, and that all are somehow based on the same scripture. It's the same in other religions. Like Islam.

Quote:
You know what's low Ron ?

Saying someone is a Nazi mind control experiment. That's low Ron.
Anyone who can be told to hate from something in the MSM is definitely a victim of tried and true propaganda based mind control. That's not low, that's fact.

Quote:
So you also like to see what's going on in the MSM because it let's you in on their mind set.

I only look at the MSM when I need proof they are going ahead with thier agenda.

I know who they are all ready Ron. I know what their mind set is all ready.
I wouldn't trust your opinion on that kind of thing.

Quote:
It isn't pretty. It isn't fun and it isn't going to be an easy day out at the beach when you start discussing what they are doing.
Do tell.

Quote:
So , Ron , I'm pretty sure by now you expected me to post a shit storm of abuse in return.
This wasn't it?

Quote:
Not going to happen. I am just going to use your own words , that's all.
You haven't done that just yet, but we went over that earlier.

Quote:
It;s the same thing.
Did you have a point?
Old 17-07-2017, 10:24 PM   #487
ronisron

Quote:
You know what's really amazing ? Every so often I have to bring the comfort blanket out for someone who get's offended when I talk about Islam.
You're goofy, my man.

Quote:
Do you need the blankey Ron ?
OK....

Quote:
I've lost count of how many times I've said what you want me to say again.

It's the comfort blankey statement.

Make's you feel better if I say they are not all the same. How cute.
Goofy to weird in 2.3 seconds.

Quote:
Anyway , talking about shit disturbing , why did you have to mask your dislike for me talking about Islam in this thread ?
I'm not taking you as seriously as you're taking yourself, if that helps...

Quote:
Why don't you go into one of the threads about that subject and say something if you don't like people talking about it ?

Take your blankey with you too.
Did you really have to make this post? This was dumb. You should've just left it at the last one, it was all blustery and like you were trying to make a point, but fell far short..... This one came a little unglued. IMO. Carry on. You've got things to do.
Old 18-07-2017, 12:40 AM   #488
mranderson

yes I really did have to make that post Ronisron because you can't back down from your own words so I would suggest you take your words/insults into one of the threads about Islam and see how it goes in there

if on the other hand you just wanted to have a pop at me personally that's great you did really well
Old 18-07-2017, 01:43 AM   #489
ronisron

Quote:
yes I really did have to make that post Ronisron because you can't back down from your own words so I would suggest you take your words/insults into one of the threads about Islam and see how it goes in there

if on the other hand you just wanted to have a pop at me personally that's great you did really well
Why don't you recommend one then? Post a link to it. Your favorite anti - Islam thread.
Old 18-07-2017, 02:10 AM   #490
mranderson

Quote:
Why don't you recommend one then? Post a link to it. Your favorite anti - Islam thread.
Why don't you take your comfort blankey and go look yourself ?

Your a big boy now Ron.
Old 18-07-2017, 01:42 PM   #491
ronisron

Quote:
Why don't you take your comfort blankey and go look yourself ?

Your a big boy now Ron.
Is this all you got? I've dealt with all of the other small minds who perpetuate those kind of threads, they usually just ignore me since I'm talking sense... it's not like I venture into these discussions and get my ass handed to me by the brilliance of people who fear other cultures. I don't want you to be disappointed.
Old 18-07-2017, 01:56 PM   #492
ronisron

Quote:
I agree with everything you say there , especially the live and let live part.

However this is not how it is panning out ron , and here is another example for you of what is happening to your country.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/te...s-ontario-scho
This thread is about homosexuality. I express how I feel about true homosexuality, I'm not too concerned with the Agenda that certain folks have to confuse everyone's sexuality. Then you're linking to stuff that I really don't care about to try to drum up some sort of negative sentiment.... and couple that with reading some of your posts just previous to that... you're full of shit.

You've been here before. You already know who I am. Banned once or twice, or a former "controversial" member who has changed their name and rendered a previous account inactive..... and it doesn't matter. New av, new name, conscious decision to change a posting style and boom, a new persona on this forum. It's not impressive, it's bullshit. OK? You now know, I'm being completely honest with you about how I feel.

Once again, the thread is about how people feel about homosexuality, apologies to the OP.
Old 18-07-2017, 06:56 PM   #493
mranderson

Quote:
Is this all you got? I've dealt with all of the other small minds who perpetuate those kind of threads, they usually just ignore me since I'm talking sense... it's not like I venture into these discussions and get my ass handed to me by the brilliance of people who fear other cultures. I don't want you to be disappointed.
You sound like your on a pedestal Ron ? Also you have to step away from the idea people are talking about Islam out of fear.

It's not fear Ron , they are trying to understand why it is that after separating Church and State for so long why is there a return to combining religion and state ?

People in the UK and elsewhere are asking some very genuine questions , such as why have police forces across the country systematically ignored grooming gangs from one particular community ?

People want to know why there seems to be no real attempt at those communities coming together and instead a very clear move to put in place religious laws which over rule state laws.

Why is my neighbour allowed to live by a different set of laws and set up their own religious courts ?

Those are genuine questions Ron that transcend all races and things need to be out in the open about it if we are all supposed to get along.
Old 18-07-2017, 07:27 PM   #494
mranderson

Quote:
This thread is about homosexuality. I express how I feel about true homosexuality, I'm not too concerned with the Agenda that certain folks have to confuse everyone's sexuality. Then you're linking to stuff that I really don't care about to try to drum up some sort of negative sentiment.... and couple that with reading some of your posts just previous to that... you're full of shit.
Well if you don't care about it that's fine but I do , I still have children about to go through the Canadian education system and I want to be aware of what they are heading into. I presume your kids are all grown up now Ron - so maybe you don't feel quite as invested in how things are taking shape in your schools. I am showing there is a move in Canada to criminalise dissent of the gender pronoun game , and nefariously a move to keep secret from parents what the school is telling children they can do. There should be no secrets between schools and parents Ron. Not like that. I'm sorry you seem to disagree with that or don't care as you said - but I do.
Quote:
You've been here before. You already know who I am. Banned once or twice, or a former "controversial" member who has changed their name and rendered a previous account inactive..... and it doesn't matter. New av, new name, conscious decision to change a posting style and boom, a new persona on this forum. It's not impressive, it's bullshit. OK? You now know, I'm being completely honest with you about how I feel.
You just completely made all that up Ron , so do you actually have any counter points or is this just about telling me how you feel ? I'm glad you got it off your chest and I don't blame you. The world is changing really fast Ron and we are all trying to make some sense of it , it's not about all ways agreeing so it's great that you disagree. The only thing is, I've watched from both sides of he Atlantic as the discussion about Islam from an outsiders point of view has been shut down again and again using the same rhetoric you used with me. Racist , hateful , Nazi , low , ignorant etc etc. But you probably know all that , seeing as you have risen above it so well.
Quote:
Once again, the thread is about how people feel about homosexuality, apologies to the OP.
That's why I said if you don't like me talking about Islam to go into a thread about it and talk there.
Old 18-07-2017, 07:41 PM   #495
ronisron

Quote:
You sound like your on a pedestal Ron ? Also you have to step away from the idea people are talking about Islam out of fear.

It's not fear Ron , they are trying to understand why it is that after separating Church and State for so long why is there a return to combining religion and state ?
These are valid questions to ask your government officials and see what they say. It still doesn't mean folks should dislike all Muslims based on your Governments policy in how they are accommodating immigrants. They are not being told that coming to your country means giving everything up to go there, promises are obviously being made by someone...... they'll be allowed to live as they were. The tired, hateful "Made in England" hype has Got. To. Go.

Quote:
People in the UK and elsewhere are asking some very genuine questions , such as why have police forces across the country systematically ignored grooming gangs from one particular community ?
Why did they ignore Jimmy Savile, Leon Brittain, Ted Heath, The Royal Family... because that's part of the plan. They are running out of homegrown pedos to abduct and groom children so they are now encouraging the Muslim ones. Which was part of the plan all along. You can never forget that one of the ruling class' main objectives is taking our children from us.

Quote:
People want to know why there seems to be no real attempt at those communities coming together and instead a very clear move to put in place religious laws which over rule state laws.
I've suggested this a long time ago to people on here as a way to skip through the red tape of bureaucracy -- organize community groups that don't allow for stupid people to speak. Get to know the new neighbours because they aren't going anywhere.

It's time to learn to step outside the narrow box your government is putting you all in. Your White, British Government doesn't give a shit about the folks who dwell in the council houses, only the high tax payers. I already suggested the added bonus of fresh blood for pedophilic activities that your Government is already enjoying.... Get to know the good folks that are out there -- they don't like the radical Muslims either. You'd be surprised to learn how many of them would have been willing to adopt a more "British" way of being upon arrival and are also unhappy that they will be subject to the same BS they were trying to get away from. THAT would be the downside of having their own courts and religious laws..... most don't believe in it but will be forced to subject to it in their new home as well. Even if they don't deserve it. That's your Governments way of saying "Let them sort it out amongst themselves".

Quote:
Why is my neighbour allowed to live by a different set of laws and set up their own religious courts ?
See above, it's not the same as getting a free transit pass or something. You'll be thrilled when a 13 yr old Muslim girl loses her virginity to some chav and they make a live show of her being stoned on British soil.

Quote:
Those are genuine questions Ron that transcend all races and things need to be out in the open about it if we are all supposed to get along.
Oh you're all for getting along, are you? Then check yourself. Honestly. And this thread is not for this discussion anymore. Just post in Zhiba's thread.... we'll go there and leave this one out of the BS.
Old 18-07-2017, 08:32 PM   #496
mranderson

Quote:
The tired, hateful "Made in England" hype has Got. To. Go.
Are you suggesting to strip English people of their identity and culture ? where is it supposed to go Ron ? are you just focusing on the negative aspects of English culture ? I thought you rose above fearing different cultures ?

Quote:
See above, it's not the same as getting a free transit pass or something. You'll be thrilled when a 13 yr old Muslim girl loses her virginity to some chav and they make a live show of her being stoned on British soil.
That's ....... entirely disturbing.

Quote:

Oh you're all for getting along, are you? Then check yourself. Honestly. And this thread is not for this discussion anymore. Just post in Zhiba's thread.... we'll go there and leave this one out of the BS.
I'm so glad you came up with that idea .............
Old 21-07-2017, 11:25 AM   #497
cafe beelzebub

Doesn't bother me one bit, don't give a shit.
cafe beelzebub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2017, 07:59 PM   #498
greatdayforfreedom

Quote:
Originally Posted by cafe beelzebub View Post
Doesn't bother me one bit, don't give a shit.
Same here, sexuality is just illusion.

Last edited by greatdayforfreedom; 21-07-2017 at 07:59 PM.
greatdayforfreedom is offline   Reply With Quote