Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Health / Natural Healing / Therapies / Nutrition

Old 20-06-2009, 06:48 AM   #1041
yass

Quote:
Originally Posted by biblegirl View Post

the first experiment I did with an orgonite coaster under the glass, and that time I got a spiral tornado looking formation coming up through the center of the ice....for the one with the ice cube trays, I set a pyramid on the shelf above the trays and that's when the ice froze up that way
thanks biblegirl I'm going to add here that someone pointed out that June 21st 2009 is exactly 3 1/2 years from December 21st 2012. Just a thought for those who plan to do some Orgonite projects on that day.

You've been up all night just listening for his drum
Hoping that the righteous might just might just might just might just come
I heard the general whispering to his aide de camp
Be watchful for Mohammed's lamp

Last edited by yass; 20-06-2009 at 07:15 AM.
yass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2009, 09:20 AM   #1042
lucky884
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by yass View Post
There might be something learned by it lucky. The frozen ice cube has a lovely symmetry about it and the melting ice reveals an interesting inner structure. So, to get the peaks the Orgonite needs to be above the ice tray right? Or how does that work? What's the difference between having the Orgonite above or below the ice tray? (or glass of water as biblegirl experimented with I believe)

hmm well - for my experiment I but the organite on top of the freezer and put an ice tray in the ice making compartment (which is at the extreme top of my freezer) and an ice tray on the second shelf down.

Due to rich's comments I put some more batches of ice cubes in without the organite and I have been able to recreate the bumps in my ice cubes by simply overfilling the ice tray (the internal structure was also similar - but the striations appear to be vertical without and horizontal with the organite). I'm not a phyisist but what I'm assuming is happening is that as the water is cooling, it is expanding and has no place to go, so ruptures through the top of the cubes as it is freezing. That doesn't explain biblegirls wonderful ice stalegmites though, so I'm now assuming my experiment was flawed and the organite had little or no effect on the ice in the position it was in.

I guess I'll have to bite the bullet and put my HHG in the freezer for a definitive experiment!

More photo's to follow!
lucky884 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2009, 10:08 AM   #1043

Checked orgonite . it is setting but still tacky so another day or two hopefully it should be OK .I really need to get the measure of resin and hardener correct and not just guess Colder weather last night and cloudy apart from a small hole of blue sky directly above!
2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2009, 03:13 PM   #1044
rich

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky884 View Post
hmm well - for my experiment I but the organite on top of the freezer and put an ice tray in the ice making compartment (which is at the extreme top of my freezer) and an ice tray on the second shelf down.

Due to rich's comments I put some more batches of ice cubes in without the organite and I have been able to recreate the bumps in my ice cubes by simply overfilling the ice tray (the internal structure was also similar - but the striations appear to be vertical without and horizontal with the organite). I'm not a phyisist but what I'm assuming is happening is that as the water is cooling, it is expanding and has no place to go, so ruptures through the top of the cubes as it is freezing. That doesn't explain biblegirls wonderful ice stalegmites though, so I'm now assuming my experiment was flawed and the organite had little or no effect on the ice in the position it was in.

I guess I'll have to bite the bullet and put my HHG in the freezer for a definitive experiment!

More photo's to follow!
Here is a piece on spikes without orgonite;

http://www.its.caltech.edu/~atomic/s.../icespikes.htm

Also good to keep in mind, that the freezer compartment can become saturated with orgone (keeping in mind the very chargeable nature of water with orgone), which makes results vary and why checking (for strength), using such things as a meter, questionable. Which might be the reason for your (lucky884) results without orgonite.
rich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2009, 03:26 PM   #1045
metacomet

Quote:
Originally Posted by rich View Post
Also good to keep in mind, that the freezer compartment can become saturated with orgone (keeping in mind the very chargeable nature of water with orgone), which makes results vary and why checking (for strength), using such things as a meter, questionable.
Rich are you saying that keepin orgonite in an area for an extended time saturates the area and could possible dampen the perceived effects?

Does this mean we should move orgonite throughout a house instead of levaing it in the same spot?

Last edited by metacomet; 20-06-2009 at 03:26 PM.
metacomet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2009, 04:52 PM   #1046
rich

Quote:
Originally Posted by metacomet View Post
Rich are you saying that keepin orgonite in an area for an extended time saturates the area and could possible dampen the perceived effects?

Does this mean we should move orgonite throughout a house instead of levaing it in the same spot?
Not really, I am saying in a freezers case, which has a static source of water encasing it (ice), this water will likely become somewhat saturated, then water in ice cube trays etc may be less prone to being drawn to a generator (especially if it is one on the top of the freezer rather than inside), as there is sources of orgone around it already in that of the ice.

In general, moving pieces I don't think necessary, but as you say, you may find you don't perceive it as much, but it should still be working at roughly the same level (of course, if there is a finite ammount of DOR/negative orgone in one area, then the output of positive may lessen as a large ammount of the POR is created by transmutation).

I do move mine around abit, but not significantly, after - cleaning them, holding them, tapping meridians with them (EFT) etc. But there are always different ones popping into and out of our house :-)

Hope that makes sense.

Best Wishes

Rich
Old 20-06-2009, 05:13 PM   #1047
lucky884
Inactive

Quote:
Here is a piece on spikes without orgonite;

http://www.its.caltech.edu/~atomic/s.../icespikes.htm

Also good to keep in mind, that the freezer compartment can become saturated with orgone (keeping in mind the very chargeable nature of water with orgone), which makes results vary and why checking (for strength), using such things as a meter, questionable. Which might be the reason for your (lucky884) results without orgonite.
Thanks for the link - the explanation of how they form is very useful. It's funny you mention the freezer compartment being saturated with orgone, I was thinking last night, that the metalic/organic/metalic nature of the freezer does sound like an orgone accumulator!
lucky884 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2009, 06:14 PM   #1048
rich

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky884 View Post
Thanks for the link - the explanation of how they form is very useful. It's funny you mention the freezer compartment being saturated with orgone, I was thinking last night, that the metalic/organic/metalic nature of the freezer does sound like an orgone accumulator!
Quite, which is one reason I always have orgonite in/under/ontop of fridge/freezers (I have two small generators behing our fridge freezer and keep odds-n-sods above it). Keeps foods fresh longer IMO, plus absorbs any DOR (from EMF/ELF) they give off.
Old 20-06-2009, 06:25 PM   #1049
wildhorse

Remember when I said about the fields near where I live had gone mad with buttercups and this was quite extraordinary?

well heres the pics as promised...and a few others..

and the most recent orgonite on left in pic (with crystal earth on top)

and mammys lil babies
wildhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2009, 09:44 PM   #1050
biblegirl

loooove the pics wildhorse! you can feel the energy just looking at them
biblegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2009, 10:14 PM   #1051
marpat
Inactive

I have just bought and orgonite pyramid and 10 domes to try them out.
marpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2009, 12:00 AM   #1052
cosmicswing

Location: absolutely everywhere, nowhere, and the spaces between....and outside.....

So you can use Orgonite as a tapping tool for EFT, instead of the meridians in the tips of your fingers whilst affirming? Would this mean that holding orgonite in your hands is more powerful than using the palms of your hands when channeling reiki too?

Sunrise just a few hours away.

Quote:
Not really, I am saying in a freezers case, which has a static source of water encasing it (ice), this water will likely become somewhat saturated, then water in ice cube trays etc may be less prone to being drawn to a generator (especially if it is one on the top of the freezer rather than inside), as there is sources of orgone around it already in that of the ice.

In general, moving pieces I don't think necessary, but as you say, you may find you don't perceive it as much, but it should still be working at roughly the same level (of course, if there is a finite ammount of DOR/negative orgone in one area, then the output of positive may lessen as a large ammount of the POR is created by transmutation).

I do move mine around abit, but not significantly, after - cleaning them, holding them, tapping meridians with them (EFT) etc. But there are always different ones popping into and out of our house :-)

Hope that makes sense.

Best Wishes

Rich
Old 21-06-2009, 12:25 AM   #1053
lisa b

Smile I have no pics but wanted to share anyways.

I seen a video on youtube how to make your own. I bought the expensive boat epoxy and hardner its clear. I got aluminum steel and copper shavings. I also had clear crystal quartz. I placed it all in a mini muffin pan as I wanted small wearable orgonite. I stripped down a copper wire I had it was 14 guage. I wrapped it clockwise and place it around the crystal.
It took about four hours to completely harden. I took it out and put a skrew in it with a round end. To hang as a pendant.
I placed the rest at my sliding glass doors. Now I do not seem to get as much problems from emf that I was having. My skin burning or headaches etc. Since the dtv conversion though I have had allot more headaches. I think I need to make bigger orgonite.
I wear my orgonite and it helps allot. I cant say as I have more energy but it does seem like I can think clearer and recall things better than before. No brain fog stuff.
I have also noticed that since I had placed the leftovers by my door that the chemtrails dont seem to last very long at all. Not sure how that works as they are small in size. but I am happy none the less.

Lisa
lisa b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2009, 02:12 AM   #1054
guuna

Does anyone here have experiences of being hassled or buzzed by mysterious helicopters?

I saw a orgone related video the other day online where someone was filmed an incident where a chopper buzzed his house for 40 mins when he was preparing a new orgonite batch.

The other day I recieved my first pendant from bluesun(plus freebie) and I'm suddenly noticing choppers in the vicinity!

curiouser and curiouser.
Old 21-06-2009, 03:06 AM   #1055
bulletproofheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by guuna View Post
Does anyone here have experiences of being hassled or buzzed by mysterious helicopters?

I saw a orgone related video the other day online where someone was filmed an incident where a chopper buzzed his house for 40 mins when he was preparing a new orgonite batch.

The other day I recieved my first pendant from bluesun(plus freebie) and I'm suddenly noticing choppers in the vicinity!

curiouser and curiouser.
I have had my peice for 2 weeks and yes a lot of helicopters.Flying very low too.Weird

Last edited by bulletproofheart; 21-06-2009 at 03:06 AM.
bulletproofheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2009, 07:43 AM   #1056
blackice

Default resin, metal or the crystals

Hi

As I don't have space to make my own- i'm wondering if anyone would be up for making three different peices:

- one with all ingrediants
- one with just resin
- one with resin and metal but not crystal.

Some basic seed germination tests will show what's working.

My feeling is that its all the elements interacting although its a good idea to test for it.

A local award winning film maker had a go doing time lapse between two pots outside (one with / without) - sadly stopped as the slugs got to both plants first.

M
blackice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2009, 03:41 PM   #1057
biblegirl

Default orgonise africa 20% off

Hey guys, an update on the four guys who were imprisoned for gifting the dam in Mozambique: they are free now, still have $8000 in lawyer fees to cover....their website is having a sale now through midnight tonight (Sun June 21st) 20% off all products, to raise some money fast:

generators:
http://orgoniseafrica.com/shop/index...=index&cPath=1

pendants:
http://orgoniseafrica.com/shop/index...=index&cPath=5
biblegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2009, 03:51 PM   #1058
thelyran

Quote:
Originally Posted by biblegirl View Post
...this is an amazing thread Biblegirl,not only will it get a 5 star rating from me,but the way you are listing the procedures to make I can not thank you enough,I'm going to have a go at this,if I screw it,might pay you to make me one...no,I'm not kidding.That spiritual blue mixed with a little violet light,is
how humans would all be aurically,if not under the programmes and conditioning.This is a very exciting topic of research you have here,that tornado formed crystals in the frozen water,reminds me of Victor Schauberger
and his water practices,amazing and thankyou,love Jase
Old 21-06-2009, 04:10 PM   #1059
metacomet

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelyran View Post
That spiritual blue mixed with a little violet light,is
how humans would all be aurically,if not under the programmes and conditioning.
Really!?

See I am very interested on whether orgonite clear space back to it's natural state or if it's just a 'good vibes generator'. The idea that the air and space around us is polluted with frequencies we don't need (and which bind us to the physical) is enough to warrant serious investigation into orgonite or any device which might free us from it.

thelyran do you think orgonite, if it clears these frequency webworks, might be a deterrent to lower dimensionals?

Do you know if crystals themselves are deterrents?
metacomet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2009, 04:11 PM   #1060
wildhorse

Quote:
Originally Posted by guuna View Post

curiouser and curiouser.
yeah when I gifted the mast near my house, a low helicopter flew low over me and head on...I could see the pilot which is remarkable for me as I am blind as a bat. That was the weirdest one!

another time over an area I gifted, a helicopter flew over, but as soon as it flew over me, it turned round and flew back on it self

I am sure they get sent out to check the area and that they have 'readings of EMF or radiation - send the chopper to see if its them fucking gifters
wildhorse is offline   Reply With Quote