Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Health / Natural Healing / Therapies / Nutrition

Old 30-04-2009, 06:54 AM   #81
anthony65
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by steevo View Post
Thanks for the info Paolo

By the way, if any of you are in Leeds and need any crystals, there is a shop on Swan Street (behind the City Varieties) called Global Tribe Cystals which sells them.
They also sell orgonite pyramids (orgon generators) for £70 each but they only had two left. They were 4 or 5 inch in height (estimate). You can buy crystals from them to make your own orgonite.
This is their website
That sounds very expensive!
anthony65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2009, 07:04 AM   #82
anthony65
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by paolo View Post
£70 is a shocking price, though people got to live pay their mortgages and so on. I'd let my best pieces go for much lower
Perhaps I'm stupid
70 pounds is a shocking price!

For comparison (the prices are in euros and I know the exchange rate is bad for most of you)...

Even the top of the range gold HHGs are 45 euros

Field (Feld) HHGs are 16 euros or 11 euros if you buy more than 10 and they have 5 fat quartz crystals in them plus tourmaline powder!

TBs of course are even cheaper.

http://www.orgonised-germany-orgonit-shop.de/

I suppose it's similar to when you buy crystals from a fancy shop or order them online.

My advice to everyone is to search around...

Here is the whale shop for the UK..

HHGs are 4 pounds 50 pence!

Nothing fancy, but gets the job done!

http://www.whale.to/orgone.html

Lots more orgonite vendors here...

http://www.whale.to/b/orgonite_v.html
anthony65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2009, 10:43 AM   #83
infinite i

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo View Post
hi everyone.

Ive got all the raw materials now, and my question is....

whats the best way to charge up the crystals?

also, can I add chips of quartz within the resin as well as the pointed fingers of quartz.?

do i need to add rose quartz or can I just use clear?

cheers guys.
You can just use clear. Id cleanse them with running them under a tap and visualising them being bathed in white light. I usually ask the higher forces of love and good to cleanse the crystals and to be only used for the higher good before putting them into my orgonite. Im sure its kind of like programming the crystals to make them do the job you want them to do, definately cleanse them though, because you dont know where theyve been and they absorbe energys.

The Spice expands conciousness

The Spice is vital for space travel
infinite i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2009, 10:52 AM   #84
infinite i

Quote:
hi everyone.

Ive got all the raw materials now, and my question is....

whats the best way to charge up the crystals?

also, can I add chips of quartz within the resin as well as the pointed fingers of quartz.?

do i need to add rose quartz or can I just use clear?

cheers guys.
You can just use clear. Id cleanse them with running them under a tap and visualising them being bathed in white light. I usually ask the higher forces of love and good to cleanse the crystals and to be only used for the higher good before putting them into my orgonite. Im sure its kind of like programming the crystals to make them do the job you want them to do, definately cleanse them though, because you dont know where theyve been and they absorbe energys.

The Spice expands conciousness

The Spice is vital for space travel
infinite i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 11:07 AM   #85
steevo
Inactive

Quote:
£70 is a shocking price, though people got to live pay their mortgages and so on. I'd let my best pieces go for much lower
Perhaps I'm stupid
Yeah it was too expemsive for me, so i didnt buy one. The people in that shop were extremely helpful, friendly, lovely people though, and they were NOT after my money I bought some quartz crystals from them.
steevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 01:01 AM   #86
paolo

I also do these orgoneblasters, kind of fancy double-sized tbs,with a better crystal content. I post this for info regarding a particular pm I received
They're intended as a cheap substitute for the home etc, or bigger tactical use. The coil colour can vary.

Last edited by paolo; 02-05-2009 at 01:09 AM.
paolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 08:46 PM   #87
jojo

do you need to put cling film over the molds when its setting? Ive just done my 1st organite stuff and I heard that you can put clingfilm on it
cheers!!!
jojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 09:01 PM   #88
mcmenek1

Quote:
do you need to put cling film over the molds when its setting? Ive just done my 1st organite stuff and I heard that you can put clingfilm on it
cheers!!!
Hi jojo,

Yeah it's a good idea to put cling film over the moulds when the resin is setting, this stops the orgonite having a sticky/tacky finish.......

Love
&
Peace
mcmenek1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 09:28 PM   #89
jojo

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcmenek1 View Post
Hi jojo,

Yeah it's a good idea to put cling film over the moulds when the resin is setting, this stops the orgonite having a sticky/tacky finish.......

Love
&
Peace
cool! ive had to put some on at the start of setting though to keep the copper spiral from popping out the top. ive really enjoyed doing it

Ive made a HHG and made some pendants out of small jelly fruit molds too... gonna have a bannanna hanging round my kneck i hope they turn out ok.... its nerve racking!

hunter mixed the hardner in so keeping my fingers crossed.

Last edited by jojo; 02-05-2009 at 09:29 PM.
Old 02-05-2009, 09:50 PM   #90
biblegirl

Quote:
cool! ive had to put some on at the start of setting though to keep the copper spiral from popping out the top. ive really enjoyed doing it

Ive made a HHG and made some pendants out of small jelly fruit molds too... gonna have a bannanna hanging round my kneck i hope they turn out ok.... its nerve racking!

jelly fruit molds, that's brilliant! can't wait to see them
biblegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 09:55 PM   #91
jojo

hi nat! yeh, i hope they look good! but i really enjoyed making them and can feel the energy starting to build in them as they set
Old 02-05-2009, 10:27 PM   #92
simplify

Hi Jojo: How did your orgonite's turn out.....Can you post some pics. I seriously thinking of making some & its nice to see someone else work. Also can you share any difficulties you had.....can't wait to see them
Old 02-05-2009, 10:39 PM   #93
mcmenek1

Quote:

Hi jojo,

Great stuff!.....looking forward to seeing them.....

Love
&
Peace
mcmenek1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 10:50 PM   #94
jojo

Quote:
Originally Posted by simplify View Post
Hi Jojo: How did your orgonite's turn out.....Can you post some pics. I seriously thinking of making some & its nice to see someone else work. Also can you share any difficulties you had.....can't wait to see them
sure! i recon there should have been a bit more hardener in it as its still quite wet. but its in the shed nd its cold out there tonight as there is no cloud coverage. so it might take all night ad some of tomorrow to harden. Bringing it inside to harden in a min.

the smell was powerful. im glad i wore a mask!

oh, and i forgot to spray the HHG mold with oil i may have to bechipping the plastic mold off after it hardens.

hey McMk, i hope the pendants look good and are powerful. i will post the photos when its all done.
Old 02-05-2009, 11:06 PM   #95
biblegirl

Default orgonite and alabama drought

Quote:
18 Dec 2008 23:06
...I will say that if you study how droughts occur you will discover it usually takes years for mother nature to experience a drought in a given area and it also takes years and sometimes even longer to be relieved of a drought...

Subject: Undeniable Proof
As some people already know, my modus operandi has been to gift the southeastern U.S. for the past several years. We have gifted outside of Alabama in the neighboring states as much as we possibly could. North Alabama has been my primary focal point specifically due to the severe drought which started a few years ago as technology in the way of cell towers and HAARP weather control antennas increased dramatically. My main theory is as follows: due to the high volume of weather control apparatus' in North Alabama, this particular area acts as the "hub" of weather control in the southeast. By this I mean the energy generated in our state goes beyond it's borders . Please take a look at the photos below and you should see if we know what we are talking about. You be the judge. Note: the date at the bottom of this photo is when I took the snapshot in an older post entitled the ego has landed.
Note well: some of the progress outside of Alabama must be attributed to a handful of prolific gifters who are unknown to most of us, without them, we would be up a very DRY creek!

I want to show the images...to illustrate the amazing effects of orgonite in less than a year spanning several states that were stricken by severe drought. Upon locating and gifting many antennas (previously ungifted) in lots of rural areas and mountain tops, the HAARP weather control machine was finally defeated. Some people say this network is fueled by HAARP antennas with STAR WARS technology. You be the judge...

Quote:
Above: a photo of the US Drought Monitor from April 2008. Notice Alabama first, and then the rest of the southeast.

Quote:
Above: a photo of the US Drought from today December 18, 2008. Notice how much improvement the entire state of Alabama has undergone as well as the rest of the southeast. I believe a reasonable amount of gifting in the other places will put the drought to rest in a short time. If I were a betting man, I would say there was a high probability of other similar hub areas around the world. The strategy the elite are employing to operate this weather control network is not infallable, they make mistakes all the time, we just don't catch them as often as we would like.
http://ethericwarriors.com/ip/viewtopic.php?t=1559

Last edited by biblegirl; 03-05-2009 at 05:06 AM. Reason: more information on drought
Old 02-05-2009, 11:28 PM   #96
biblegirl

Default orgonite and weather in Malawi

Quote:
Once in a while the odd sceptic may even browse through this forum and wonder what we are all talking about, so I thought I'd post this here:

The following pictures were taken on our orgone gifing expedition to Malawi in July 2008. They show in the most exemplary way, how a few modest orgonite gifts transform the atmosphere in the space of just a few minutes, especially when it has previosly been affected by stron electromagnetic interference, HAARP-style.For clarification: We refer to all electromagnetic interference with the weather and atmosphere as "HAARP" because for our purposes it's the same. Your ubiquitous "cell phone towers", your radar installations and many other types of transmitters put out stagnant negative energy, that we call DOR, (deadly orgone radiation) using the term that Dr. Wilhelm Reich coined in the 1940s when he started to investigate this phenomenon. Some of it may be coordinated weather manipulation, some of it just the negative byproduct of telecommunication. In both cases it creates drought, biodegradation and other forms of misery.

The full report is on http://www.orgoniseafrica.com/malawi.html

XL and I had passed through Tete in 2006 on our way home from Malawi. The energy there was then almost unbearably negative. Tete boasts 2 major secret underground bases, (which we already pierced with earth pipes then) a large above ground UN base and lots of other unpleasant things. It was a centre of Apartheid South African sponsored warfare against the Mozambican government by their proxy guerilla army Renamo and the blackened ruins of a fortified Renamo base there (right next to the UN base of now) remind one of the ferocity with which these wars were faught. Millions of Africans died in these conflicts that South Africa euphemistically called "border wars".
We had put out quite a bit of orgonite then, but did not find the access road to the radar station above town.
So that remained to be done and done it was this time with great effect.

In fact the following few pictures on their own should be enough to convince any sceptic of the thunderous success of orgonite against heavy duty weather warfare equipment.

Let's have a look:

Radar station on mountain top above Tete

A closer look

Friederike hammering in an earth pipe

The sky was heavily rippled from all the electromagnetic HAARP crap coming from the radar station. However it did not look all that energetically negative any more, probably because of all the previous gifting of other places in town and the foothills of that same mountain.

HAARP sky over Tete mountain top array

Minutes later: dramatic change already happening

A blue hole forming - the muck is breaking open

The most dramatic change was happening within the space of 20 or 30 minutes.
The sky started changing immediately after we placed the first gifts near the radar station. As we left the mountain, a large blue hole had already formed and minutes later rain was already coming down in the distance.

And as we leave: the blue hole is already quite distinct

Not much later: The first rain in weeks, totally out of season in July

That was really nice confirmation

We drove off very satisfied.

The sequence shown above is absolutely typical of what happens when a massive negative energy transmitter get's busted with a few appropriate tactical orgonite tools. We have seen it so many times. Not always the effercts are as easily documented on camera however.

If you browse through our older expedition reports, you will find many similar sequences documented.
http://ethericwarriors.com/ip/viewtopic.php?t=1701

Last edited by biblegirl; 02-05-2009 at 11:34 PM.
Old 02-05-2009, 11:36 PM   #97
coco

Biblegirl,

I've read that story on their site. I also heard that gifters sprung to action during the recent Australian wild fires.

A forum dedicated to the research, discussion, reporting and classifying of the UFO phenomenon.
http://www.uforesearchnetwork.proboards.com/index.cgi
coco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 11:42 PM   #98
jojo

Quote:
Originally Posted by coco View Post
Biblegirl,

I've read that story on their site. I also heard that gifters sprung to action during the recent Australian wild fires.
cool! it truly is wonderful stuff! I cant wait to get gifting my local masts.

anyone know of a good site about the best strateagic places to gift them around the towers? how many plastic cup sized pieces will do one tower?
Old 02-05-2009, 11:52 PM   #99
paolo

Quote:
cool! it truly is wonderful stuff! I cant wait to get gifting my local masts.

anyone know of a good site about the best strateagic places to gift them around the towers? how many plastic cup sized pieces will do one tower?
Easier to make them in a muffin mould, particularly a silicon push out one
Depends on the size/complexity of the tower/array. One will do with some simple masts, but larger arrays might require more that one tb unless you're going for serial and gridded busting.
I sometimes put one of my orgone blasters at a seriously big and threatening array
Croft says within a quarter mile radius. I usually try to get them a little closer

Last edited by paolo; 03-05-2009 at 12:01 AM. Reason: Additional info
paolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 11:59 PM   #100
jojo

Quote:
Easier to make them in a muffin mould, particularly a silicon push out one
Depends on the size/complexity of the tower/array. One will do with some simple masts, but larger arrays might require more that one tb unless you're going for serial and gridded busting.
I sometimes put one of my orgone blasters at a seriously big and threatening array

yeh, its for 3 big towers ontop of a hill nr me that covers the whole of stoke on trent over to drebyshire on one side. then the other side of the hill covers them to liverpool in the north, the welsh mountains in the west right thru to shropshire to the south. so they are 3 monsters all within half a square mile. Their coverage is MASSIVE!

so any advice welcomed.