Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Health / Natural Healing / Therapies / Nutrition

Old 19-10-2009, 12:06 AM   #2041
lostinstrangeworld
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathcultreject View Post
I think they're criticising me.

I did just burst in and go back to Willhelm Reich basics at a time when DIs US tour was attracting maximum publicity.

Oh, I thought they were critisizing me.

LoL
lostinstrangeworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2009, 01:53 AM   #2042
deathcultreject
Inactive

Location: a psychedelic paradise where where everyone who takes drugs becomes as enlightened as Bill Hicks

Quote:
Originally Posted by _ads_ View Post

We are so freakin cool
Well you thought of it.

I've got hosepipe, safety goggles and a vice in the shed, so all I need is a good way of sealing the hosepipe to move onto compression tests.
deathcultreject is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2009, 06:55 AM   #2043
blackice

Default A visit to the greenhouse

Hello Everyone

Filmed M Rogers green house in Shoreham on the weekend. He's been trying for years to grow grapes. They always turned out like bitter raisins.

Here's the results this year:

and previous years before and after:

http://www.pressdispensary.co.uk/ima...1293/Mikes.jpg

I included the tomato plant as its only 2 months old and had been planted from seeds directly in the pot outside.

Of course we can only rely on GM crops according to the 'officials' http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/s...or-report.html

M
blackice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2009, 11:19 AM   #2044
deathcultreject
Inactive

Location: a psychedelic paradise where where everyone who takes drugs becomes as enlightened as Bill Hicks

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackice View Post
Hello Everyone

Filmed M Rogers green house in Shoreham on the weekend. He's been trying for years to grow grapes. They always turned out like bitter raisins.

Here's the results this year:

http://www.youtube.com/user/blackice.../0/uTU673HE0vI

and previous years before and after:

http://www.pressdispensary.co.uk/ima...1293/Mikes.jpg

I included the tomato plant as its only 2 months old and had been planted from seeds directly in the pot outside.

Of course we can only rely on GM crops according to the 'officials' http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/s...or-report.html

M
Nice work,

But those are pepper plants.
Old 19-10-2009, 02:17 PM   #2045
stigma

hey.. can anyone of you donate a crystal or orgone for me? i just want to try it. i dont have a lot of money and im willing to spend i only have 10 US dollars, i dont have paypal account to purchase orgone online, and besides they are very very expensive. Can anyone out there donate a small orgone for me.. I want to test it on my plants..

Thanx..
stigma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2009, 02:23 PM   #2046
deathcultreject
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by stigma View Post
hey.. can anyone of you donate a crystal or orgone for me? i just want to try it. i dont have a lot of money and im willing to spend i only have 10 US dollars, i dont have paypal account to purchase orgone online, and besides they are very very expensive. Can anyone out there donate a small orgone for me.. I want to test it on my plants..

Thanx..
Ahh, you came to the right place,

With 'Orgone Classique' (anti-copyright) you just mix household ferrous metals with household organic materials and give it a shake.
Old 19-10-2009, 06:55 PM   #2047
_ads_

Quote:
Ahh, you came to the right place,

With 'Orgone Classique' (anti-copyright) you just mix household ferrous metals with household organic materials and give it a shake.
Says the mad scientists lol. But seriously, I gotta try that out for my self. Sounds intriguing and definitely thought provoking at least.

I was wondering deathcultreject, how about some pictures of your crazy experiments? Or am I asking too much?
"That atheism exists in scientific cricles is undeniable. But the popular belief that atheism is more prevalent among scientists than among the unscientific has never been proved and is, in fact, contrary to the expressions gained at first hand by many of the scientists themselves" - Dr. George Earl Davis, Physicist, University of Minnesota.

http://miraclesofthequran.com/scientific_index.html
_ads_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2009, 09:40 PM   #2048
paolo

Quote:
Says the mad scientists lol. But seriously, I gotta try that out for my self. Sounds intriguing and definitely thought provoking at least.

I was wondering deathcultreject, how about some pictures of your crazy experiments? Or am I asking too much?
Precisely. I'm sorry if I moaned earlier, but if we are going to evaluate a vast change in the mo of a project, then we need some evidence fed back in some form if only pictures
paolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2009, 10:06 PM   #2049
deathcultreject
Inactive

Quote:
Well that would be a whole new set of experiments.

Traditional witch craft says that people interfere with a talisman when they look at it.

Maybe soon.
Old 19-10-2009, 10:09 PM   #2050
_ads_

Quote:
Well that would be a whole new set of experiments.

Traditional witch craft says that people interfere with a talisman when they look at it.

Maybe soon.
Damn shame that. Oh well. Do keep us posted dude.
"That atheism exists in scientific cricles is undeniable. But the popular belief that atheism is more prevalent among scientists than among the unscientific has never been proved and is, in fact, contrary to the expressions gained at first hand by many of the scientists themselves" - Dr. George Earl Davis, Physicist, University of Minnesota.

http://miraclesofthequran.com/scientific_index.html
_ads_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2009, 10:20 PM   #2051
deathcultreject
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by paolo View Post
Precisely. I'm sorry if I moaned earlier, but if we are going to evaluate a vast change in the mo of a project, then we need some evidence fed back in some form if only pictures
Or you could try it for yourself.

You just need organic grains and something along the lines of little steel nuts and bolts.

Personaly I want to work towards 'higher vibrational energies' which the basic organic + ferric materials don't seem to deliver, so I'm going to be playing with modern orgonite methods soon anyway.

To my mind, the most useful experiment would be seeing if the basic steel and organic mix can be used to boost the energy from modern orgonite whilst keeping it's wholesome qualities.
Old 20-10-2009, 07:34 AM   #2052
blackice

Quote:
Nice work,

But those are pepper plants.
and the ones at the bottom are grapes with and without.

M
blackice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2009, 09:14 AM   #2053
deathcultreject
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackice View Post
and the ones at the bottom are grapes with and without.

M
Yes. The without grapes were purple as well.

I'm just wondering weather anyone gets excited and moves their orgonite over to the plant which grows better, to make it even better still, and then decides to show the picture anyway.

As a TI, I've seen stalkers fiddle just about anything to their cultish advantage, so I'm looking forwards to trying this stuff for myself.
Old 20-10-2009, 03:24 PM   #2054
biblegirl

Quote:
Yes. The without grapes were purple as well.

I'm just wondering weather anyone gets excited and moves their orgonite over to the plant which grows better, to make it even better still, and then decides to show the picture anyway.

As a TI, I've seen stalkers fiddle just about anything to their cultish advantage, so I'm looking forwards to trying this stuff for myself.
lol i have an experiment with roses over orgonite in this thread, 100% legitimate
biblegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2009, 05:21 PM   #2055
wobbler
Banned

Quote:
Quote:
Twat
Quote:
twatting twat
Quote:
Well, there's a good thread gone to the dogs.

No comment necessary.
after reading back over deathculttwat's posts I take it back saying twat, it was wrong and inaccurate it should have been much much stronger along the lines of ****, ******, ******.
wobbler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2009, 05:54 PM   #2056
cryst4l

Quote:
Originally Posted by wobbler View Post
after reading back over deathculttwat's posts I take it back saying twat, it was wrong and inaccurate it should have been much much stronger along the lines of ****, ******, ******.
Quote:
On the matter of raising the quality of energy . . .

I find wobbler inadequate, and I regard wobbler's conduct as a negative result.

I shall however keep an open mind towards orgone research, the English, and anything else which wobbler chooses to soil by association.
C'mon guys, let's keep a good thread just that

Difference of opinions will happen, just accept it and move on without the name calling eh? Please....
cryst4l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2009, 07:33 PM   #2057
lw71

Quote:
Or you could try it for yourself.

Personaly I want to work towards 'higher vibrational energies' which the basic organic + ferric materials don't seem to deliver, so I'm going to be playing with modern orgonite methods soon anyway.
Might be worth adding some small quartz chips into your mixture & see if some of those 'higher vibrational energies' come into play.

"Facts are stupid things" Ronald Reagan

"The world needs a wake up call, we're gonna phone it in" They Live
lw71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2009, 07:39 PM   #2058
lw71

Quote:
Originally Posted by paolo View Post
Well, wobbler's remarks appear certainly very rude, especially as not further qualified, if the quotes are correct.
But certainly this thread has lost its vitality, I don't know where it's going anymore, it's lost its contributory body, and is meandering off into obscure theoretical backwaters, away from the tried and tested
Maybe that's what any experiments-based topic will do in the end
Where did all the gifting reports go ?

"Facts are stupid things" Ronald Reagan

"The world needs a wake up call, we're gonna phone it in" They Live
lw71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2009, 07:42 PM   #2059
cryst4l

Quote:
I've removed my post.

Unfortunately I'm a TI , so it's unlikely that people who attack me will show any respect for the stuff that they pretend to be into.
Excuse my ignorance death but what's a TI?

Transparency International?
cryst4l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2009, 08:54 PM   #2060
biblegirl

Default more methods for cleansing and charging crystals

Various techniques to use while working with crystals :

Quote:
Cleansing Crystals:

-Take the crystal to the sea, cleanse in sea water...and energize in the sun.
- Smudge the crystal [eg. with sweetgrass, cedar, sage, incense, etc.]. This method of cleansing has been used for centuries by Native American and Native African tribal culture.
-Move a tape de-magnetizer up and down the length of the crystal, removing and dissipating the negative vibratory essences.
-Soak the crystal in flowers [eg. rose petals, orange blossoms, honeysuckle, etc.] for 24 hours; the essence strips away negativity and cleanses the stone while the purity and energy of the flower is transmitted to the stone.
-Soak the crystal in brown rice for 24 hours; the rice balances and centers the energy, removing the negativity, while dissipating and transforming the negative to the positive. Upon completion of the "soak" the rice is purified and energized and is quite wonderful to eat.

Charging Crystals:

-Place the crystal on a large crystal cluster.
-Place the crystal in the center of a circle, where the circle is comprised of other crystals whose terminations are pointing toward the center.
-Place the crystal in sunlight, and/or in the light of the moon; the days related to the summer and winter solstices, the vernal equinox, the autumnal equinox, the full moon, and the new moon are more heavily charged.
-Melody, Love Is In The Earth

Last edited by biblegirl; 20-10-2009 at 08:55 PM.
biblegirl is offline   Reply With Quote