Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Health / Natural Healing / Therapies / Nutrition

Old 07-12-2018, 01:36 PM   #1
towsarboy

Default Do you Suffer Nausea from Anxiety Stage Fright?

No charge, this is a free service in return for your honest review of my ability.

Hello. I can stop you from feeling nausea almost instantly no matter where you are, by simply looking at a photo of you.

All I require is a reasonably clear photo of you from any where above the knees (please stay fully clothed in the photo ).

If I get some good responses I may consider taking a new career path. I can alleviate pain almost instantly for headaches, tooth aches, sore joints etc... but I prefer to focus on someone with nausea due to anxiety (i.e. stomach nausea.

You must be over 18 years of age.

Send me a private message, telling me of your situation, and then we can arrange a photo to be sent to my email and a time to work on your anxiety.

Again, I am not trying to sell anything, it's for free, in return for your honest feedback.

Regards towsarboy

Last edited by towsarboy; 07-12-2018 at 01:37 PM. Reason: try and make heading longer
towsarboy is offline   Reply With Quote