Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Health / Natural Healing / Therapies / Nutrition

Old 14-11-2018, 10:09 PM   #1
TheArranger

Default Ibs

Irritable bowel syndrome.

Seems to be a real curse on the mankind : supposedly about 10% of the population affected but surely way more actually.

Well I think it comes from home coffee machines. I’ll hopefully be able to get affirmative within a few days/weeks because it had reached a worrying scale in my case, until I found that the pipes of my machine had badly coloured deposits of possibly growing bacteria within. We never clean these machines often enough if ever.

Every time you make ‘a good coffee’ and since neither the water temperature or the pressure are high enough in your home appliance, then you take in a small colony of these bacteria that thus pile up and keep growing in your intestines.

The solution : put a paper filter on your cup, pour ground coffee in the filter and hot water on the coffee.
TheArranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2018, 12:04 AM   #2
TheArranger

Water is what keeps us alive but also our worse enemy. Everywhere water stands it must be closely watched and maintained : that’s what sun does outside and our metabolism does inside, but wherever else water stays then comes bacteria proliferation.

Life boils down to a permanent fight against the destructive forces of Nature. What we human beings taught ourselves to do has been to protect ourselves from that destructive power, and it’s really what makes men different from animals. These ones can hide in a hole or build shelters for protection but they can’t further deal or compete with Nature. Yet some of us men found the means to use this one against their own kind. They’re called ‘doctors’ and their ‘art’ was called 'Medicine'.

Before to reply to my post in a witty or offensive manner please consider I might plainly agree with your reply.
I can’t be reduced to just what I say, what I think or what I do… I’m a human being.

Last edited by TheArranger; 15-11-2018 at 12:21 AM.
Old 15-11-2018, 08:33 AM   #3
elpressiedente

100% of everything eaten and entering the Gastro Intestinal Tract or GI is eaten by Microbes. Microbes are also known as Bacteria to the uneducated Layman.

The average person has about 3 kilograms of Gut Flora or Microbes or single cell Bacteria or Microbes.

NO food leaves the GI except through the ANUS. The Bacteria eat everything and turn it into..... well shit. What leaves the GI is water with nutrient Energy Frequencies and Bio Energy collected by the Entric Nervous system or 'second brain'.

Without the eating of these 'bacteria' or single cell Microbes that are absolutely EVERYWHERE, the body would Die. Its why starving people have to be very careful when eating again as the GI needs time to build up numbers to eat your food.

Food decomposing emits energy. Same as Uranium decomposing into Lead emits energy. The human GI and the whole body for that matter is a Bio Energy Transfer system.

Some bacteria or microbes do cause ulcers and ANTI BIOTICS or anti bacteria molds kill some Microbes and one can cure ulcers with the right choice of Mold or AntiBiotic. There are good and bad Microbes in the GI. Bad ones can be sexually transmitted as can good ones. They have now produced a 'pill' of Bacteria from remote tribes of the world who havent eaten GMO bacteria nor polluted water, and they give these pills of fresh Gut Microbes or Bacteria to those with IBS and Crones.

The real Gut issue is when Candida, which is a Fungi or mold invades the GI in numbers that the immune system cant deal with. The most deadly toxins in the world are derived from Mold Fungi, and the life cycle of this Candida, of which there are 97 known varieties, releases toxins into the GI that the Microbes have to eat. It may kill them, it may cause bloating or cramping or ulceration.

Life boils down to everything eats everything to gain Bio Energy.

When did you graduate High school Arranger?
elpressiedente is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2018, 10:38 AM   #4
iamawaveofthesea

stress manifests internally in the gut

people do not consciously acknowledge the stress in their life because they don't want to admit that something is wrong

this is the same reason why people don't listen to 'conspiracy theorists'

if they acknowledge that something is wrong they then have to assume some sort of responsiblity for fixing the problem

people do not want to assume responsibility for fixing the problem of stress in their life because they perceive it as a weakness of character to admit to themselves that they are stressed

they have what they perceive as a normal job, normal life and normal relations with other people so they cannot understand why they are stressed. They assume that these trappings of modern life are normal and therefore they reason that they should be well adjusted if they conform to these things

This belief is erroneous. There is NOTHING natural or normal about modern life

It is absolutely NORMAL to feel stressed out by modern living

Once a person accepts that modern life is unnatural this then allows themselves to accept themselves for feeling stressed without feeling inadequate or that there is something wrong with them

There is nothing wrong with the person it is the environment that we are all living in now that is wrong

because people do not consciously face upto this and admit it to themselves they do not consciously admit their stress and therefore cannot process it and take steps to remove the source of it. Instead they ignore it and try to suppress their emotions using anti-depressants, drink, drugs and distractions

As a result they internalise the stress which manifests as a psychic ball in their gut where it then creates dis-ease in their gut leading to gut problems

Another factor is exposure to environmental factors such as glyphosate which weakens the gut wall. Glyphosate is an ingredient of monsantos 'roundup' spray which is sprayed on farmers crops including before harvest as a way to help dry the crops

To avoid this buy organic food
Old 15-11-2018, 10:42 AM   #5
TheArranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by elpressiedente View Post
100% of everything eatenWhen did you graduate High school Arranger?

well I guess all you said is true and candida rightly are the ones generally involved in food intoxication by hygiene or preservation problems (cans)...

since a while I've been thinking that fungi are the cause of all almost diseases, and that there are no other 'bad' or 'EVIL' micro-organisms since all are useful to our metabolism... but it's just my view...

please no personal questions or by PM... : )

Last edited by TheArranger; 15-11-2018 at 11:51 AM.
Old 15-11-2018, 11:11 AM   #6
TheArranger

well I's just making a simple and tangible statement linking a common daily habit to a common health concern...

I've always had problems with home coffee machines and one of them was maintenance... I used white vinegar cause I use no chemicals for home maintenance (I keep them for food!), but these machines must be dismantled and their pipes manually cleaned for proper maintenance, and that's what most if not all people never do, they just use machine cleaning powders and that's it...

so I've been using home espresso machines for decades and being suffering from 'IBS' in the meantime... now that I switched to 'sock coffee' I'm feeling a true relief...
Old 16-11-2018, 09:40 AM   #7
grimstock
Premier Subscribers

Don't use vinegar to clean plastic - it is acetic acid.

Keep your ph within 6.5 to 7.5, unless you have a serious problem/illness - adjust it accordingly. Having a coffee is an excellent way to reduce ph instantly, so use sodium bicarbonate daily to balance that intake, and keep a check on your ph with litmus strips.
IBS can develop into much worse problems within the gut, so always keep your ph within the correct parameters. Do not use baking soda within two hours of having a meal, and give it a good time before eating too. A higher than normal ph is advised if fighting bacterial infection.

How to use Baking Soda and ph strips.

Last edited by grimstock; 16-11-2018 at 09:48 AM.
grimstock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2018, 09:44 AM   #8
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheArranger View Post
well I's just making a simple and tangible statement linking a common daily habit to a common health concern...

I've always had problems with home coffee machines and one of them was maintenance... I used white vinegar cause I use no chemicals for home maintenance (I keep them for food!), but these machines must be dismantled and their pipes manually cleaned for proper maintenance, and that's what most if not all people never do, they just use machine cleaning powders and that's it...

so I've been using home espresso machines for decades and being suffering from 'IBS' in the meantime... now that I switched to 'sock coffee' I'm feeling a true relief...
have you considered that it might not be coffee machines that are causing your bowel problems and that perhaps there are other factors such as glyphosate which is known to adversly affect the gut and/or unacknowledged stress?
Old 16-11-2018, 09:46 AM   #9
grimstock
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Water is what keeps us alive but also our worse enemy. Everywhere water stands it must be closely watched and maintained : that’s what sun does outside and our metabolism does inside, but wherever else water stays then comes bacteria proliferation.

Life boils down to a permanent fight against the destructive forces of Nature. What we human beings taught ourselves to do has been to protect ourselves from that destructive power, and it’s really what makes men different from animals. These ones can hide in a hole or build shelters for protection but they can’t further deal or compete with Nature. Yet some of us men found the means to use this one against their own kind. They’re called ‘doctors’ and their ‘art’ was called 'Medicine'.

Before to reply to my post in a witty or offensive manner please consider I might plainly agree with your reply.
I can’t be reduced to just what I say, what I think or what I do… I’m a human being.
Natural water is self-cleansing.

Last edited by grimstock; 16-11-2018 at 09:47 AM.
Old 16-11-2018, 09:47 AM   #10
iamawaveofthesea

if anything i'd say that coffee was good at activating the gut

if there are hygene concerns over a machine why not use a caffitiere?

i feel this is not an unsurmountable problem

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 16-11-2018 at 09:48 AM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2018, 09:52 AM   #11
grimstock
Premier Subscribers

In modern life, everyone suffers from an acidic diet.

To promote swift and effective growth of good bacteria in the gut, use grass-fed fresh raw organic milk. This has to be bought directly from a farm, and is forbidden in shops. In order to be effective it must not rise to room temperature, otherwise the bacteria will die.
https://www.gazegillorganics.co.uk/raw-milk-3-c.asp

Last edited by grimstock; 16-11-2018 at 09:54 AM.
Old 16-11-2018, 04:22 PM   #12
TheArranger

I didn't know that vinegar would corrode plastics but I preferred that than chemicals to remove limescale, and as I said I now use just a paper filter and that's it. All coffee machines have pipes, reservoirs or some parts where water may stagnate. If they never dry up well or/and are never manually cleaned then proliferation happens.

Not only had I been ingesting these ones for decades but last summer I ate rotten red beans for one month before to find out they were in their package (fungi), but I also had almost crude duck meat in a restaurant and then ate a spoon of sauce from a jar that almost exploded to my face when I opened it (bacteria)... I really tried to die by all possible means last summer...

anyway in the rental I just moved in there is a coffee machine of which all parts and pipes are so full of a yellow limescale that I renounced to try and clean it, and that's what people use to make coffee twice or more in the day...

I've not been eating meat of any kind for a couple of years, not even eggs anymore, so there might be something causing 'IBS' on the long run... I do feel relief, I'll see what comes next...

Last edited by TheArranger; 16-11-2018 at 04:40 PM.
Old 16-11-2018, 06:15 PM   #13
grimstock
Premier Subscribers

Default !¬!

Quote:
I didn't know that vinegar would corrode plastics but I preferred that than chemicals to remove limescale, and as I said I now use just a paper filter and that's it. All coffee machines have pipes, reservoirs or some parts where water may stagnate. If they never dry up well or/and are never manually cleaned then proliferation happens.

Not only had I been ingesting these ones for decades but last summer I ate rotten red beans for one month before to find out they were in their package (fungi), but I also had almost crude duck meat in a restaurant and then ate a spoon of sauce from a jar that almost exploded to my face when I opened it (bacteria)... I really tried to die by all possible means last summer...

anyway in the rental I just moved in there is a coffee machine of which all parts and pipes are so full of a yellow limescale that I renounced to try and clean it, and that's what people use to make coffee twice or more in the day...

I've not been eating meat of any kind for a couple of years, not even eggs anymore, so there might be something causing 'IBS' on the long run... I do feel relief, I'll see what comes next...

Oh - limescale - Now there is your problem - never use tap water for drinks. It is poison.
Yes vinegar will damage plastic after a certain time. Plastic safety is usually only maximum around 1 month with vinegar, and then it will leach. and that is FOOD SAFE plastic. - for components of a coffee machine, food-safe may not be the type used. PP or HDPE, LDPE may be a bit longer. Natural water will not leave any residue from heating. If the plastic part is not stamped with the triangular seal, it is probably not tested. There is also a general classification for which the seal is given that basically mean "all other plastics".This is number 7 stamped.

https://modernsurvivalblog.com/preps...ood-and-drink/

Note that phthalates are classed as safe still to this day, but have been proven to cause many problems, as does Bisphenol A.
https://www.theguardian.com/lifeands...earch-analysis

Limescale is a build-up of toxic chemicals that chemically-contaminated water has dumped wherever it can. You can't blame the water for doing that. The vinegar for cleaning is a good idea, as long as it is not left in the machine.

https://drsircus.com/general/crohns-...al-treatments/

I would leave the coffee machine, and buy a new one, and use only natural water - and change the diet, or use baking soda every day and keep your ph right. This will only cost a few pence a day.

I hope some of this is helpful to you, and best of luck too!

Last edited by grimstock; 16-11-2018 at 07:07 PM.
Old 16-11-2018, 10:03 PM   #14
TheArranger

Thanks, Grim...

actually I'v been using bottled water since more than twenty years to even cook pasta, and I don't mean the sauce but my penne rigate or linguine in a pan, I only take showers or flush the toilets with tap water...

where I spent last summer at 900m high you could drink tap water, and I even found that showering with clean water made a big difference, that's how dirty and poisoned our tap water usually is... it comes straight back from our toilets to the tap right after we sh!t over it after all...

I've been obviously using bottler water in coffee machines too but even this one makes deposits and rots when stagnating somewhere, that's why I found the solution for making coffee... it's way quicker plus, I don't want these machines anymore...
Old 29-11-2018, 10:56 PM   #15
TheArranger

My ‘IBS’ has… gone… When you’ve been growing bacteria and fungi within for months you can’t expect to fully recover in 30 days yet I did…

I’ve been suffering martyrdom for weeks after having had what’s called ‘IBS’ for years and until I decided to make my three daily coffees using a disposable filter and a pan. I’ll not enter details but it went so far that I had visible signs and symptoms of liver dysfunction during the last weeks when I happened to food intoxicate myself by other means I admit, but the overall bad condition had been lasting for months and years before then and said signs and symptoms have now vanished.

As suggested in the original post, both the named irritable bowel syndrome and the use of coffee makers being widely spread among the populations, chances are that thus-called ‘health condition’ be due to these house appliances, and in no way to such unavoidable or unmanageable factors as ‘stress’ or mere destiny.

Sorry that there be nothing scientific in there but rotting water and deposits stand in the pipes, the pump, reservoir, filter and everywhere in these coffee machines whatever the type, because you’d have to dismantle and clean them entirely from within every fifteen days for proper maintenance. Quit using any, you’ll feel relief and find it’s eventually quicker and easier…

I didn’t get paid by paper filter makers…

just a bit… : |
Old 30-11-2018, 12:10 AM   #16
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
chances are that thus-called ‘health condition’ be due to these house appliances, and in no way to such unavoidable or unmanageable factors as ‘stress’ or mere destiny.
i don't think most people have coffee machines

you'd need to ask lots of people with ibs if they have coffee machines to see if there is a correlation

I know three people with bowel trouble and two of them definately don't use coffee machines. I don't know about the third

what they do all have in common is they are or were stressed due to life circumstances and imo weren't/aren't acknowledging their stress

not everyone will acknowledge stress in their life though because once you do that you are then compelled to do something about it which could mean having to make some big changes in your life like changing job or relationships or down sizing to make outgoings less or whatever

a lot of people would rather soldier on in denial and some will even seek medication from the doctor as if the problem is somehow some sort of disease that was floating in the air that they caught that needs to be killed in their body

it isn't a virus, its anxiety and it manifests in many ways and when it is unacknowledged it will express in all kinds of unforeseen ways some of which may be in bodily health issues as the mind and body are linked

when people are very anxious the guts can wind into knots and this is because anxiety manifests in the gut. Roundup in pesticides sprayed on crops also affects the gut lining

glad to hear things are clearing up for you though

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 30-11-2018 at 12:13 AM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2018, 08:39 AM   #17
grimstock
Premier Subscribers

Have you started to cure yourself yet - or have you done nothing about the acid?
Old 30-11-2018, 12:21 PM   #18
TheArranger

No cure of any kind, I never took any medication.

All I can tell is what I experienced. Maybe some with IBS use no home coffeemaker but given the number of those who do on a daily basis, then the former might well become exceptions. Aerophagy also is a very common factor of intestinal discomfort and may go as far as to fake true 'illnesses', while it's just air in the track.

Maybe some will follow my advice and spread the 'new'...
Old 30-11-2018, 08:44 PM   #19
tamlinn

I have this affliction and I don't have a coffee machine. One of my earliest memories is being taken to the emergency room by my dad due to the pain. I was about four.
tamlinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2018, 10:00 PM   #20
noncooperation

Check out Dr Natasha's vids in my sig

There 'should be' 1000's of REAL, high quality photograph's of earth from space/moon all over the internet - WHERE ARE THEY?!
noncooperation is offline   Reply With Quote