Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Health / Natural Healing / Therapies / Nutrition

Old 05-05-2010, 09:05 PM   #21
blue2

Quote:
Originally Posted by pipsicle View Post
Could this be a factor in people experiencing awakenings in comas (although they're obviously not staring into darkness as such)?

Have you heard of a supplement called "Indium"? It's supposed to activate the pineal gland and pituitary. I'm rather sceptical about it, but one of my friends says he feels really energised after taking it.
Yes i did use it a few years ago think i got it from David Favor of www.radicalhealth.com i took his Angstrom minerals and they definitely did some good but at time it was costly. www.detoxyourworld.com sell Indium or used to. Somatomed too works on releasing all hormones from all glands.
blue2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 09:14 PM   #22
dalem

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark1963 View Post
The best thing I have found is iodine.
Definately agree with mark1963 on this.
Iodine belongs to the Halogen group and if taken in sufficient quantities will kick out Flouride, Bromide and decalcify your glands. Lugol's Iodine would be a good choice.

Google "Dr David Browstein" for more info on Iodine deficiency.
If it’s too full -Empty it.
If it’s too empty - Fill it.
Herbal Organics

Last edited by dalem; 05-05-2010 at 09:18 PM.
dalem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2010, 11:09 PM   #23
ladybird
Banned

What about AFA-Algae?
Was the first thing that came to my mind.
Interesting thread, btw.
ladybird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2010, 05:52 AM   #24
gaias child

I'm pretty sure I've got fluoride poisoning from overdose of ssri and other pharmaceuticals, and I've tested for mercury poisoning too and I'm convinced it is not that easy to detox metabolise and excrete from your system.

I'm cautious as mercury detox causes problems in some people . I did not have mercury toxicity until I started doing detox and now I do.

I already follow mostly living food which I find the best

anyway here is some good tips for decalcification of fluoride from natural news which covers doing it safely, colonics and infrared sauna are good to make sure poisons get elminated rather than reabsorbed.

Best too make sure you eliminate all known sources of sodium fluoride from water to toothpaste, too ssri drugs and other pharmaceuticals and food stuff that have it added, many food stuffs also add aluminium phosphate.

Quote:
http://www.naturalnews.com/028906_fluoride_dangers.html

NaturalNews) In the first part of this article, we looked at the dangers of man-made fluoride and some ways to avoid and minimize fluoride ingestion and exposure. Today we will take a look at some of the best and safest ways to remove fluoride from our bodies.

Removing Fluoride from our Bodies:

The use of liver cleanses can be very effective in eliminating fluorides and other toxins. There are two basic types of liver cleanse protocols, both of which can be performed easily at home in one to two weeks. One protocol focuses primarily on the liver itself, while the second type of protocol also cleanses the gall bladder. The gall bladder is connected directly with liver function. Instructions for both kinds of liver cleansing, as well as liver cleanse products and kits, can be found online with simple searches.

Boron is a good fluoride remover and it has been proven effective in studies around the world. An easy and inexpensive source of boron can be found in common borax, which is available at most supermarkets. Borax has a history of anecdotal success for detoxing sodium fluoride.

Borax should be taken in very small quantities in pure water. As little as 1/32 to 1/4 of a teaspoon of borax in one liter of water consumed in small quantities throughout the day has been found to be safe and effective. About 1/8 of a teaspoon with a pinch of sea salt has been found to be particularly effective. Food grade sodium borate may be substituted for common borax.

Iodine has been clinically proven to increase the removal of fluoride from the body via the urine. Notably, most diets are deficient in this vital mineral. Seaweed foods and iodine supplements that combine iodine and potassium iodide are recommended most. Eliminating fluoride with iodine depletes calcium, thus it is recommended that one also take an effective calcium/magnesium supplement. Lecithin is recommended as an adjunct to using iodine.

The pulp, bark, and leaves from the tamarind tree can be used to make teas, extracts and tinctures that will help eliminate fluorides through the urine. Tamarind was originally indigenous to Africa but migrated into India and southeast Asia, and it has been used medicinally in Ayurvedic Medicine.

Fluoride stored in fatty tissues can be released and eliminated with the help of dry saunas. Since they can be strong enough to cause some side effects or an occasional healing crisis, it is advisable to keep water intake high and drink some chickweed tea to protect the kidneys. As is the case with iodine, it is also advisable to take a highly absorbable calcium/magnesium supplement and add lecithin.

Vitamin C in abundance is a great addition to any fluoride removal program. Natural sources of vitamin C are much better than ascorbic acid. Consume as much as you can tolerate along with a couple of tablespoons of lecithin daily.

Though it has not been proven conclusively, many believe that melatonin helps remove fluoride by increasing decalcification of the pineal gland. In addition to melatonin supplementation, plenty of daytime physical activity and/or exercise, a healthy diet, not overeating and meditation/relaxation exercises all contribute to higher melatonin production from the pineal gland.

Apple pectin is yet another effective item to use to eliminate fluoride. Other useful items include zeolite minerals, turmeric, cayenne, parsley, chlorella and cilantro.

Thus, even though dangerous man-made fluoride is exceedingly difficult to avoid entirely, by making the right choices and taking simple steps we can all greatly reduce our exposure to fluoride and eliminate much of what we do have in our bodies.

Sources included:

edited: I just remembered reading the other day in the fresh networkan expert who treats CFS saying some people have fluroide and mercury and other chemical toxicity that will not detox, but when they do EFT or acupuncture the poisons start detoxing as there are blockages that are in these points, interesting anyway

http://www.cfsmeexpert.com/

Last edited by gaias child; 31-07-2010 at 05:59 AM.
gaias child is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2010, 07:45 AM   #25
ladybird
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaias child View Post
I'm pretty sure I've got fluoride poisoning from overdose of ssri and other pharmaceuticals, and I've tested for mercury poisoning too and I'm convinced it is not that easy to detox metabolise and excrete from your system.

I'm cautious as mercury detox causes problems in some people . I did not have mercury toxicity until I started doing detox and now I do.

I already follow mostly living food which I find the best

anyway here is some good tips for decalcification of fluoride from natural news which covers doing it safely, colonics and infrared sauna are good to make sure poisons get elminated rather than reabsorbed.

Best too make sure you eliminate all known sources of sodium fluoride from water to toothpaste, too ssri drugs and other pharmaceuticals and food stuff that have it added, many food stuffs also add aluminium phosphate.

edited: I just remembered reading the other day in the fresh networkan expert who treats CFS saying some people have fluroide and mercury and other chemical toxicity that will not detox, but when they do EFT or acupuncture the poisons start detoxing as there are blockages that are in these points, interesting anyway

http://www.cfsmeexpert.com/
When you start to activate detoxification the first thing that happens is that all "waste" is going to come off from the cells and starts to flood the body fluids. That is why detoxing can cause poisoning symptoms if the "waste" is not removed quickly. When I had all amalgam taken away from my teeth I took big quantities of Chlorella-Algae for quite a long time to detox, to wash away the "waste". As far as I know Chlorella is able to naturally remove mercury and other heavy metal from the body.

Now I take wild Klamath AFA-Algae because as far as I know it is the only one which, among other positive effects, is able to surpass the blood-brain-blockage, to remove heavy metal and nurish brain and body (some say even mind) at the same time.

I will do some more reasearch on it and come back to this very interesting topic.

Last edited by ladybird; 31-07-2010 at 07:46 AM.
Old 31-07-2010, 10:06 AM   #26
armoured_amazon

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalem View Post
Iodine belongs to the Halogen group and if taken in sufficient quantities will kick out Flouride, Bromide and decalcify your glands. Lugol's Iodine would be a good choice.

Google "Dr David Browstein" for more info on Iodine deficiency.
Thanks, am reading his site now
armoured_amazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2010, 10:16 AM   #27
ladybird
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalem View Post
Seaweed, especially KOMBU, is an important source of natural Iodine.
Old 31-07-2010, 10:28 AM   #28
devanshoom

wow....so many ideas and practises...as blackstar says its all a bit daunting.

My mum used to let me swallow toothpaste when i was little and i have a slight beef with her on that score. It tasted good and i must have swallowed loads over a period of a few years...eventually i just stopped swallowing it on my own...dunno why. Maybe this is why kids have strawberry flavoured toothpaste etc.

Im interested in this subject too but I dont really have any ideas to add to everything else.....quite useless really but at least Im not complicating matters
devanshoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2010, 12:25 PM   #29
mark1963

Quote:
Originally Posted by pipsicle View Post
Could this be a factor in people experiencing awakenings in comas (although they're obviously not staring into darkness as such)?

Have you heard of a supplement called "Indium"? It's supposed to activate the pineal gland and pituitary. I'm rather sceptical about it, but one of my friends says he feels really energised after taking it.
What is Indium good for in our bodies then?
“Let us rise up and be thankful, for if we didn’t learn a lot today, at least we learned a little, and if we didn’t learn a little, at least we didn’t get sick, and if we got sick, at least we didn’t die; so, let us all be thankful.” - Buddha

www.thrivingaudios.com
mark1963 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 09:59 AM   #30
kiwimaj
Inactive

I would say also to de-calcify anything in your body to go and be on a diet rich in alcalising foods, plenty of info on the net. The problem is so many people are over acidic, which also comes from the nasty toxins such as msg, flouride, aspartame, etc. I know this is not the only answer, vitamin D is also important, maybe that's why they are so keen on us wearing sunglasses ! Amazing how so many sheeple get sucked into the "celeb" culture of wearing big, dark, sunglasses...hmmm...and I don't think it's JUST to cover up their over intake of drugs !

Interesting with me also of late, wanting to find out how to recify this situation with the gland, am gonna look into this further.

Thanx for posting this.

kiwimaj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 10:03 AM   #31
kiwimaj
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by senseifil View Post
raw garlic and daily doses of water
..umm...was reading that all member of the allium family block off the functions of the pineal gland? The Buddhists don't digest any forms of that plant family, as it's meant to inhibit meditation. I have heard on a few occasions recently about not eating garlic, onions etc, as it blocks the pineal gland.
kiwimaj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 01:12 PM   #32
pegcityevolve

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwimaj View Post
..umm...was reading that all member of the allium family block off the functions of the pineal gland? The Buddhists don't digest any forms of that plant family, as it's meant to inhibit meditation. I have heard on a few occasions recently about not eating garlic, onions etc, as it blocks the pineal gland.
I wonder if this is why I always hated onions, even now that I have become a much healthier eater and eat a much wider array of foods, I still have nudge feeling about them. I always just thought it was the taste...

Anyways, to de-calcify one would take in complete nutrition, that is still powered with it's original energetic state/chi/orgone. All you need is this, some exercise, and if you want to speed it up you can try and meditate. The nutrition (maco&micro) itself should be able to de-calcify the pineal gland. Also the obvious quitting of all processed food, junk. Then you can still the mind much more easily, and eventually meditate and then it is much faster from then on (these days it shouldn't take as long ). I know some cannot even begin to meditate or even stop thoughts because the calcification they have endured over the years, and decades.

And perhaps some cannabis sativa. Every once in awhile combined with the above.

EDIT: I should add that fasting would help loads, too.

Last edited by pegcityevolve; 01-08-2010 at 01:15 PM.
pegcityevolve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 06:19 AM   #33
the_trickster

have you considered the tissue salt Calcium-fluoratum in low homeopathic dilution D6 or D12?
the_trickster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 02:21 AM   #34
derek_1335

Here are some amazing suggestions to decalcify your pineal gland

http://www.squidoo.com/how-to-decalc...r-pineal-gland
derek_1335 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2012, 05:01 PM   #35
mfrey0118

Stop consuming animal flesh. Nothing will happen until we do that. Life is in the blood, lust of the flesh has nothing to do with sexual desires.

Eating of meat as being acceptable by God and commanded for sacrifice was ADDED to the Masoretic texts by Judaic scribes. It was never there. The prophet Yeshua spoke many times warning about the eating of animal flesh in canons that the pagan Roman cult known as the Catholic Church decided shouldn't be in the bible back in 325AD. Essene texts are one example.

The human body was not designed to extract nutrients or proteins from animal flesh.

Doctors that do truly objective research and say these things get ostracized just like those who come out against vaccines.

According to many ancient texts and scrolls, eating flesh that had blood equals eating death into the body.

Mainstream medical doctors convince us we need about 4 to 6 times the amounts of protein we really need to push the need for meat. Food pyramid always has meat as top dog, ever wonder why?

Men who eat animals are considered animals themselvs, which is why it's pushed so hard...also, I heard from a connected friend that certain cannibalistic elites consider Man flesh to be much tastier when that man ate meat.

And finally, Universal Law: If I can get everything my body needs from plants and trees, why the frack would I choose to end life to sustain mine?

Almost 3/4 of all agriculture in the US alone is solely to feed the animals we slaughter and consume.

Just my opinion based on much research.

Last edited by mfrey0118; 27-12-2012 at 05:10 PM.
mfrey0118 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2012, 07:45 PM   #36
justin_pushka

S0me say it can be done with Tamarind. There are some scientifc studies that say taking tamarind leads to a higher excretion of fluoride in urine. There is also alot of anecdotal evidence from india where villages that ate tamarind didnt die of fuoride poision where other villages did when they all had fluoride poisoning of the village wells. Its all in google if you seach tamarind fluoride. There is also some evidence that borax will get rid of fluoride. The main problem with the tamarind studies is that tamarind itself contains high levels of fluoride however my instinct tells me its different from the man made fluoride and perhaps it binds with the bad fuoride? Ive been looking into this subject since 2009 and really info and evidence is hard to find. Im at the point where id say go with meditation turning off the tv filtered or distiled water lemon and just try stuff!

oh there was something on prison planet about skate oil of something you could try googling that. And raw cacao beans nubs are really good in anti oxidants they may be worth looking at.

Last edited by justin_pushka; 27-12-2012 at 07:49 PM. Reason: extra info
justin_pushka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2013, 04:12 PM   #37
insideimscreaming

Love this thread, just been reading about the Pineal gland so the next thing was to decalcify it. I have been on the Blue Ice Skate Oil for a week now and have been using fluoride-free toothpaste for a couple of years (and mouthwash). There's so much information and things to try - the Lugols Iodine looks great as does floradix.

Having been subjected to fluoride treatment for an hour each time when very young I think I have a lot of work to do.
insideimscreaming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2013, 05:16 PM   #38
blue2

Iodine the best is Magnascent and most easily tolerated even by children and used for thyroid gland. Lugols is not as pure as it contains Potassium Iodide,it may be cheaper but not everyone tolerates it as well.Of course Heavy metals and Pesticides are spoken of but not Plastics and i've yet to find out how to get rid of plastics from our bodies.

Last edited by blue2; 28-01-2013 at 05:18 PM.
Old 28-01-2013, 05:31 PM   #39
insideimscreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue2 View Post
Iodine the best is Magnascent and most easily tolerated even by children and used for thyroid gland. Lugols is not as pure as it contains Potassium Iodide,it may be cheaper but not everyone tolerates it as well.Of course Heavy metals and Pesticides are spoken of but not Plastics and i've yet to find out how to get rid of plastics from our bodies.
Thanks blue2 - I'll try that, should last around 2 months(ish) .
insideimscreaming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2013, 05:50 PM   #40
blue2

Quote:
Originally Posted by insideimscreaming View Post
Thanks blue2 - I'll try that, should last around 2 months(ish) .
You're welcome The way to use it though is each two hours four drops to water to begin with and reaching higher doses as you go along,very individual some use ten or twelve drops. See www.magnascent.com

In the history on this forum you may find a lot about the subject as we discussed it two or three years ago! but as new people come along they don't realise they can do a search at top right of page.