Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Global Awakening

Old 09-02-2011, 07:16 PM   #41
particlepopup

Gutted!!! Im as bald as a big bald thing. However there is a part in the law of one Ra material that says hair is an antenna

75.32 Questioner: You mentioned in an earlier session that the hair was an antennae. Could you expand on that statement as to how that works?

Ra: I am Ra. It is difficult to so do due to the metaphysical nature of this antennae-effect. Your physics are concerned with measurements in your physical complex of experience. The metaphysical nature of the contact of those in time/space is such that the hair, as it has significant length, becomes as a type of electrical battery which stays charged and tuned and is then able to aid contact even when there are small anomalies in the contact
particlepopup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 08:13 PM   #42
dreamscope

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashangel View Post
The Truth About Hair and why Indians would keep their hair long
Reported by C. Young
This is officially my most favourite OP ever

Had my hair below shoulder length a few years back, funny how this coincided with a strong spiritual awakening...also grew the full beard, got used to it but ditched it when I started a new job....growing the hair back though, now I'm sure I'll be keeping it long. Thanks for sharing this amazing info

Quote:
Originally Posted by theroach View Post
That is what Neil (the hippy) from the comedy series The Young Ones said in an episode.
That guy rocks Imagine the kind of things he would have come out with if he had a full beard eh

'You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life'
There is more in the heavens and earth than your entire philosophy...
dreamscope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 09:01 PM   #43
luuu

awesome find OP ive wondered along those lines about hair for a long time but never looked it up much.
luuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 05:07 PM   #44
lero_of_the_kodiak

i have to say, i have felt quite different (and not necessarily in a good way) since i cut my shoulder length natural dreads back in mid-december. granted, people have told me i'm much more attractive now than with that tangled mass of hair, i still desire to grow it back out. too bad it took a year and a half. i definitely felt more in tune with my buddhist beliefs and spirituality when i had it than i do now.

i also once had stick straight hair down to the middle of my butt crack, but that's a whole different story! such strange goth days indeed
lero_of_the_kodiak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2011, 05:49 PM   #45
ashangel

Quote:
Originally Posted by particlepopup View Post
Gutted!!! Im as bald as a big bald thing. However there is a part in the law of one Ra material that says hair is an antenna

75.32 Questioner: You mentioned in an earlier session that the hair was an antennae. Could you expand on that statement as to how that works?

Ra: I am Ra. It is difficult to so do due to the metaphysical nature of this antennae-effect. Your physics are concerned with measurements in your physical complex of experience. The metaphysical nature of the contact of those in time/space is such that the hair, as it has significant length, becomes as a type of electrical battery which stays charged and tuned and is then able to aid contact even when there are small anomalies in the contact
Many many moons ago I can actually remember my science teacher (the guy who introduced me to quantum physics) telling me that hair stored energy.

There is more to this than it seemed at first glance.
To clear the debts of many hundreds years
That's why we are here !
ashangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2011, 06:27 PM   #46
dreamscope

Quote:
Many many moons ago I can actually remember my science teacher (the guy who introduced me to quantum physics) telling me that hair stored energy.

There is more to this than it seemed at first glance.
Anything to do with this little gem of an experiment?

Yup, it all makes sense.
'You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life'
Old 21-02-2011, 06:42 PM   #47
eternal_spirit
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by lero_of_the_kodiak View Post
i have to say, i have felt quite different (and not necessarily in a good way) since i cut my shoulder length natural dreads back in mid-december. granted, people have told me i'm much more attractive now than with that tangled mass of hair, i still desire to grow it back out. too bad it took a year and a half. i definitely felt more in tune with my buddhist beliefs and spirituality when i had it than i do now.

i also once had stick straight hair down to the middle of my butt crack, but that's a whole different story! such strange goth days indeed
Hindus where the orignal dread locked people when they moved to the Carribean Islands the Rastas copied them. They both shared the cannabis culture as religious (holy smokes) lol.

Of course not all Rastas & Hindus use cannabis or regard it as sacred but there's a fair few who do.

PS many Buddhists shave their heads bald...

Last edited by eternal_spirit; 21-02-2011 at 07:48 PM.
eternal_spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2011, 07:33 PM   #48
white horse
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourbodyisall View Post
Its always great to see something being shown "scientifically" that you already knew intuitively.

Hair, being the most metallic component of the body, acts as an antenna for receive and transmit the magnetic force referred to as thoughts, the perception of feeling, gravity, and light (in the metaphysical terms).
Interesting...

My first thoughts on reading this thread was of the sasquatch, apparently v highly tuned with nature and very hairy!

Also most mammals are described as having a 6th sense, especially cats n dog, rodent,s when you add in the whiskers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal_spirit View Post

PS many Buddhists shave their heads bald...
The Buddhist thing is interesting... need some thought put into that angle... wonder what the reasoning behind that is as you can see most other hyper religious/spiritual beliefs promote long hair.

I've just thought as well, me and my partner used to have a v strong psychic link - I mean real spooky, I would get random txts from here that were exactly my thoughts at the time, used to freak me out. She had arse-length hair back then... this link stopped a while ago and we have drifted apart - now she is just randomly guessing and is often wide of the mark (I mean she used to be spot on she could read the inside of my head word for word, now she can't!)
- that would pretty much coincide with her getting her locks reduced to a bob about 3 years ago...

Good thread OP - very thought provoking!

Last edited by white horse; 21-02-2011 at 07:47 PM.
white horse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2011, 07:57 PM   #49
white horse
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by son_of_parrot View Post
I suppose taking these Injuns out of their natural surroundings & dumping em thousands of miles away in foreign lands, surrounded by thousands of angry enemies with guns had nowt to do with it eh?
But wasn't that the point? Trackers with long hair out in Vietnam out performed the shaven haired trackers? So yeah it might have had something to do with it but they OP does not mention where the tests were done, in home bases or in Vietnam???

Quote:
Originally Posted by crisitunity View Post

It meshes perfectly well with the whole hippie vs soldier paradigm as well.
Mmmmm imagine all those long-haired soldiers 'feeling' every kill they make?!!
Old 21-02-2011, 08:18 PM   #50
ashangel

Quote:
Originally Posted by white horse View Post

If you have ever felt something die, you know how horrific this is. Something I never wish to experience again.
That's why we are here !
Old 21-02-2011, 08:33 PM   #51
mephibosheth

So are sikhs really really sensitive dudes then? when they take off their turbans that is.

"Say NO to the Police Consciousness"

Overgrow the government

Not NAU, not EVER!
mephibosheth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2011, 08:43 PM   #52
dreamscope

Quote:
Originally Posted by crisitunity View Post
It meshes perfectly well with the whole hippie vs soldier paradigm as well.
Quote:
You don't have to have long hair to be at one with nature in the 'hippy' sense. Check out Gandhi...or closer to home, Tim Booth of the band 'James'

In times of old, warriors in many parts of the world wore their hair long: Celts, Norse, Germanics, Maces, etc. etc. In some cultures, trophies from slain enemies were attached to the victorious warrior's hair, so long hair was intrinsic to being a successful warrior.

It would seem that having long hair didn't make them 'feel' their kills at all, or at least definitely not in a way which hindered their fighting ability.

Interestingly you'll find that special forces soldiers, and in some cases standard infantry, grow their hair and beard long when on operations in Afghanistan.

Old 21-02-2011, 09:22 PM   #53
ashangel

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamscope View Post
You don't have to have long hair to be at one with nature in the 'hippy' sense. Check out Gandhi...or closer to home, Tim Booth of the band 'James'

In times of old, warriors in many parts of the world wore their hair long: Celts, Norse, Germanics, Maces, etc. etc. In some cultures, trophies from slain enemies were attached to the victorious warrior's hair, so long hair was intrinsic to being a successful warrior.

It would seem that having long hair didn't make them 'feel' their kills at all, or at least definitely not in a way which hindered their fighting ability.

Interestingly you'll find that special forces soldiers, and in some cases standard infantry, grow their hair and beard long when on operations in Afghanistan.

That I would imagine is the product of the dehumanizing brainwashing programs they put them through. Many of them are no longer men or women, just machines, monsters and morons. The few that do keep their humanity are completely tortured by it, stretching the limit of that which their souls can take. That happens hair or no hair.

So those mentioned would be Psychopaths rather than Empaths, similar but worlds apart.

Quote:
Psychopathy

Some psychopaths are able to detect the emotions of others with such a theory of mind and can mimic caring and friendship in a convincing manner, often in an effort to exploit others. While some psychopaths can detect what others are feeling, they do not experience any reciprocal emotion or sympathy. However, some research indicates that components of neural circuits involved in empathy may also be dysfunctional in psychopathy.
Everything has its dark-side, its mirror image.
That's why we are here !

Last edited by ashangel; 21-02-2011 at 09:24 PM.
Old 21-02-2011, 10:11 PM   #54
dreamscope

Quote:
That I would imagine is the product of the dehumanizing brainwashing programs they put them through. Many of them are no longer men or women, just machines, monsters and morons. The few that do keep their humanity are completely tortured by it, stretching the limit of that which their souls can take. That happens hair or no hair.

So those mentioned would be Psychopaths rather than Empaths, similar but worlds apart.

Everything has its dark-side, its mirror image.
I won't ask you the details of these 'dehumanising and brain-washing' things you're on about. I've known enough serviceman and ex-special forces to know the stereotypical 'they're all psychopaths' is uninformed generalisation bordering on nonsense.

There is a vital difference between a trained hitman / woman i.e. an assassin who is trained to kill any man, woman or child on order, and a trained soldier.

What you are saying is that soldiers have their hair shaved to dehumanise them, and yet they grow their hair because they are dehumanised. Makes no sense, and does not reflect the practical truth.

Large, bushy beards are a mark of respect in parts of Afghanistan; adopting this tradition has led to some truly mutually respectful friendships between Afghans and western soldiers.
Old 21-02-2011, 10:27 PM   #55
white horse
Banned

Quote:

Large, bushy beards are a mark of respect in parts of Afghanistan; adopting this tradition has led to some truly mutually respectful friendships between Afghans and western soldiers.
Aye but a killer is still a killer beard or no beard.

And having a beard and/or being in tune with your senses and nature does not necessarily promote goodness and gentleness.

The Indian trackers sent to Vietnam presumably didn't track down Viet Cong to hug them and give them flowers.
Old 21-02-2011, 11:00 PM   #56
dreamscope

Quote:
Aye but a killer is still a killer beard or no beard.

And having a beard and/or being in tune with your senses and nature does not necessarily promote goodness and gentleness.

The Indian trackers sent to Vietnam presumably didn't track down Viet Cong to hug them and give them flowers.
And I doubt very much the Vietcong handed flowers out to anybody at all once they were south of the border.

Anyway, I'm not going to further a debate which belongs on a separate thread.

My point in replying to your post was that given the trend for long hair amongst warriors of old, I'm wondering where you got the idea they would 'feel' each kill.
Old 21-02-2011, 11:10 PM   #57
white horse
Banned

Quote:
My point in replying to your post was that given the trend for long hair amongst warriors of old, I'm wondering where you got the idea they would 'feel' each kill.
I reckon the warriors of old probably did 'feel' their kills to some extent as I understand they were much closer to nature than we are.

Sensory deprevation - a lot of combat training can be done using VR. It's not about defeating another human in combat, it's about scoring a point, following your training, like a game. Point your weapon and fire. It's a job. Relating to 'grunts'.
Old 21-02-2011, 11:18 PM   #58
dreamscope

Quote:
I reckon the warriors of old probably did 'feel' their kills to some extent as I understand they were much closer to nature than we are.

Sensory deprevation - a lot of combat training can be done using VR. It's not about defeating another human in combat, it's about scoring a point, following your training, like a game. Point your weapon and fire. It's a job. Relating to 'grunts'.
The concept of an army and the soldiers themselves are abused by politicians. Out of all the veterans I've known, not a single one has talked about 'scoring a point' or anything relating to it being 'like a game' - quite the opposite in fact, when your friends are being maimed and killed. Have you fought yourself, or known anyone who has?
Old 21-02-2011, 11:36 PM   #59
bukowski
Inactive

Quote:

When questioned about their failure to perform as expected, the older recruits replied consistantly that when they received their required military haircuts, they could no longer \’sense\’ the enemy, they could no longer access a \’sixth sense\’ , their \’intuition\’ no longer was reliable, they couldn\’t \’read\’ subtle signs as well or access subtle extrasensory information.

Time after time the man with long hair kept making high scores. Time after time, the man with the short hair failed the tests in which he had previously scored high scores.
Good post

I been trying to tell people this for years
bukowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2011, 11:40 PM   #60
bukowski
Inactive

Quote:
Hair is an extension of the nervous system, it can be correctly seen as exteriorized nerves, a type of highly evolved \’feelers\’ or \’antennae\’ that transmit vast amounts of important information to the brainstem, the limbic system, and the neocortex.

Not only does hair in people, including facial hair in men, provide an information highway reaching the brain, hair also emits energy, the electromagnetic energy emitted by the brain into the outer environment. This has been seen in Kirlian photography when a person is photographed with long hair and then rephotographed after the hair is cut.

When hair is cut, receiving and sending transmissions to and from the environment are greatly hampered. This results in numbing-out .

YES

This is why I don't cut mine
bukowski is offline   Reply With Quote