Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 25-07-2011, 08:09 PM   #41
size_of_light

Quote:
Originally Posted by hadaka_jimmy View Post
Buddha took food and drink, advocated the middle way between extreme asceticism and hedonistic gluttony. I find his path is the 'real' deal when it comes to Indian spirituality.
He also taught a lot of advanced secret tantric practices to some of his closest disciples too.
size_of_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2011, 08:10 PM   #42
hadaka_jimmy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by size_of_light View Post
He also taught a lot of advanced secret tantric practices to some of his closest disciples too.
Oh please don't get me started on Tantra.
hadaka_jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2011, 08:17 PM   #43
size_of_light

Quote:
Originally Posted by hadaka_jimmy View Post
Oh please don't get me started on Tantra.
OK I wont.
size_of_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2011, 08:26 PM   #44
hadaka_jimmy
Banned

Quote:
OK I wont.
Thanks
Old 25-07-2011, 08:55 PM   #45
crisitunity

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1eyeopen View Post
The human body needs food and water to survive.

Therefore, this human being ate food and drank water to survive.
I lol'd at you

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcyclus View Post
Pardon me for saying this, but doesn't a human body require certain amino acids, minerals and water to live?
Oh you are quite welcome and please do tell where did you come across this information?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hadabusa View Post
hey, you kook.
are the ILLITERATE kids dying of hunger in africa being brainwashed too?
Yeah brotha thats how it works. Wash the minds of the elders, kill the rest, and the following generations just grow up with empty minds.

Anyways, this is the perfect oppertunity for some would be documentary maker. Follow this guy and document his every move for a whole year why not. That is a year, or until he eats something, whichever comes first...

I do think its plausible this guy has neo-d his way out of the obligation of eating and drinking. This reality of consuming other life in order to live doesn't make a lot of sense to me.
crisitunity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2011, 09:01 PM   #46
koagula

He must be using the second law of thermodynamics to sustain himself, i.e. since he was blessed by the "GODDESS" when he was 8 his body has been reprocessing the same food and water that he already had in his body and also ingested that day. Basically, he must be internally recycling his own shit and piss to sustain himself... What an awesome superpower!

Although, since India is hot, I can imagine that the loss of fluid by way of sweating is a serious problem...

Last edited by koagula; 25-07-2011 at 09:10 PM.
koagula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2011, 09:10 PM   #47
belch
Inactive

If he hasnt used it for all that time i reckon his backside would have sealed up by now. He probably couldnt have a dump even if he tried.

I think you could go without food, the body would just end up eating itself from inside out. Painful at first but i suppose you could get used to it and therefore maintain it.

I think the water bit lets him down more than anything. He would be a pile of dust by now..Surely.
belch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2011, 10:31 PM   #48
kiwimaj
Inactive

Quote:
There's nothing too remarkable about it.

Through certain yogic practices he knows how to stimulate his pineal and pituitary glands into producing amrita and dripfeeds himself sustenance that way.

Amrita probably contains all the essential nutrients found in food and the hydration of water, so he is eating and drinking in a sense, just not the way we normally do.
Really interesting thread!

Here's my take on things..

Apparently the tptb want to block the use of this gland (apparently..) through the likes of chemtrails, toxic foods, drinks, emfs..to block the use of the pineal gland for our "higher purposes.."

..so...

If this Amrita IS actually genuine and CAN do keep us alive with all the nutrients and energy we need then tptb will not be able to have the control over us via food and drink restrictions....so....

..if it was common knowledge that we could survive without physical sustinance and all we have to do is access our pineal gland..

...it's little wonder this has not made front page news or in the mainstream tv news either..for every SO obvious reasons...

It all seems to make LOADS of sense when you realise the reasons they are trying SO HARD to control us through the chemtrails and toxic foods and water..etc..

There is a whole HUGE business in controlling us through foods, drinks, drugs, health..etc...etc..that we MAY NOT EVEN NEED!!

In a nutshell, tptb will have far less CONTROL over us, FOR WE HAVE THE COMPLETE AND UTTER CONTROL OVER THE NOURISHMENT, SUSTENANCE AND ENERGY WE NEED...NOT via them!

kiwimaj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2011, 10:36 PM   #49
lens

Quote:
Originally Posted by zero1 View Post
Potentially, for some people, there's not much difference if you do it right.
But... how do you stop e.g. water evaporating off your eyes (unless he kept them closed for 70 years).

I saw a story a few weeks back about an Indian guy (again) who could put his hands in boiling oil as he was cooking, without harm. How can we verify this stuff? It's media stories, or it's something we can't understand.

5 b7 b2 4
lens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2011, 10:53 PM   #50
griffinman

I think I spoke to him on a BT telephone help line...

"I don't need food or water, and you're complaining about your broadband speed?"

Last edited by griffinman; 25-07-2011 at 10:53 PM.
griffinman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2011, 10:59 PM   #51
lens

Quote:
Originally Posted by griffinman View Post
I think I spoke to him on a BT telephone help line...

"I don't need food or water, and you're complaining about your broadband speed?"
If that's true, he lost some moisture.

5 b7 b2 4
lens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2011, 11:58 PM   #52
elpressiedente

the entire universe is Element W

his body is Element W

The air he breathes is Element W

His life force essence, or his "soul/spirit/battery" that animates his body is not the same as the rest of us humans...

His energy frequency transmutes W into what ever he needs. Same as a plant that uses sunlight energy and water when the seed grows to transmute water (W) which has absorbed the frequencies of the "elements" by contact with the soil into whatever it needs.

his body is human but his spirit is something far different from the rest of us humans or reptilians or greys or tall whites, or the host of other souls inhabiting the highest primate bodies on this planet..

you people need to learn to think outside the box.

I know a breatharian... but he prefers to be a fruititarian so as to not draw attention to himself. In Australia they would want to lock him up in jail like raganok would do. cause hes either a liar or insane and we have to lock him up to see. Just so everyone can be pigeon holed.
elpressiedente is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2011, 01:08 AM   #53
glitter

isn't this the same dude who lives off the rays from the sun. Thats how he gets his energy right.

Also he must have re-wired or re-programmed his brain into thinking that he does not require any food or water.
glitter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2011, 09:26 PM   #54
hadaka_jimmy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by elpressiedente View Post
the entire universe is Element W

his body is Element W

The air he breathes is Element W

His life force essence, or his "soul/spirit/battery" that animates his body is not the same as the rest of us humans...

His energy frequency transmutes W into what ever he needs. Same as a plant that uses sunlight energy and water when the seed grows to transmute water (W) which has absorbed the frequencies of the "elements" by contact with the soil into whatever it needs.

his body is human but his spirit is something far different from the rest of us humans or reptilians or greys or tall whites, or the host of other souls inhabiting the highest primate bodies on this planet..

you people need to learn to think outside the box.

I know a breatharian... but he prefers to be a fruititarian so as to not draw attention to himself. In Australia they would want to lock him up in jail like raganok would do. cause hes either a liar or insane and we have to lock him up to see. Just so everyone can be pigeon holed.
That's because it's bollocks!
Old 28-07-2011, 03:45 AM   #55
Dude111

Quote:
Originally Posted by gremlin
Not surprised, have you seen the cost of food these days.
I have seen this guy before and the only thing i can think of (Which i said before on the other thread)

Is it possible HE PASSED AWAY and his spirit is keeping his body alive?? -- THATS THE ONLY THING I CAN THINK OF!!!!
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote