Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Paranormal & Mysteries > Mythological & Cryptozoology / Channeling / Psychic Abilities / Lucid Dreaming / OBE & Reinc

Old 23-11-2010, 01:35 PM   #1
ashangel

Cool Intense Frequent Dreams

OK I know haven't been in here in some time now but I have some oddities from the dream world for you all to peruse at your leisure. My apologies as this is another essay and my thanks to all those who take the time to read it and further thanks still to those who bother to respond.

A few weeks ago I stopped smoking green and the dreams lucid or otherwise came back like a freight train. The first one was very strange the others kinda run of the mill stuff and then last night a really cool one. about midway through the second week I had a smoke and didn't dream or at least I couldn't recall dreaming and I missed it, I mean really missed it I felt shitty that day and sad when I woke up. I think I prefer dreaming to smoking, which for me is quite a revelation after 14 years (half my life) of it. I had dreams but I'm guessing they were just the really strong ones and even they were difficult to recall even hours after I awoke.

But since I stopped smoking, I dream heavily every night and I can recall dreams I had last week in detail and often wake up feeling elated (until reality kicks anyway lol.) However I won't bore you with the more mundane ones.

The first one that came through hard was really out there but seemingly short. I was in my childhood home (again, second time that has come up recently) and I was walking thought the upstairs landing/hall and saw in one of the rooms a face in the wall, well poking out of it would be more accurate, at first I thought it to be an alien, or at least that was the feeling it gave off, but upon closer inspection I saw it was the face of a Native American Indian.
Normally faces in dreams for me (the smoke?) are very blurry and lacking in detail but this was almost the dream equivalent of high definition to the point that if I saw the guy I could say "there that's him" as I stood looking at him he/it saw me and shouted very loudly "help" and then again after a few seconds "help me" so I ran over and reached out, and as I did an arm came out of the wall and grabbed my hand really firmly, which strangely didn't freak me out, but as I did something appeared behind me, now I am not entirely sure if I saw what it was in my dream but it had the feeling of being a skeleton or something very thin or emaciated, then the dream seemed to repeat a few times, on the last time however the "creature" or whatever appeared under the bed which was about an inch of the floor and I seemed frantic and unable to get to it. At which point I woke up.

Like I said, it was a weird one. at no point in the dream did I have any negative feelings or feel threatened which some might odd considering the dreams content. The only thing that I could think of as a meaning was that, thing might always be what they appear to be, but then as we all know that is hardly a revelation is it? So any thoughts on that one?

OK another odd one coming up.

This one is a little hazy but odd none-the-less I wake up in my dream and I'm on top of a tower block of flats with a feeling of panic so I start running down the stairs to get out as I do some group, which could have been SWAT, FBI, CIA, SAS, anyway they were dressed in black tactical gear etc and had weapons, burst in through the windows using tear gas and concussion grenades which stunned a lot of people, as my vision and hearing started to return I saw that they were putting plastic zip-tie hand-cuffs on people, I stager to my feet and start moving down the hall using the wall for support and stumble into one of the rooms.

There seemed to be a bit missing here of the dream as it just fast forwarded or skipped because the next thing I recall being at an open window in a room full of people about to go onto the fire escape when "they" caught up with us and guns started firing and managed to escape in the confusion, at which point I wake up.

My only thoughts on that one is my craving to escape from the system. But I'll leave the interpretation to you guys.

And the final and third odd one I had just this morning. and was pretty surreal for a dream.

I wake from a dream of running in the forest or at least had the feeling of it, the there was a Mounty (RCMP, who else would wear that colour tunic) He started talking to me and I started explaining to him about me stopping the green due its effects on my dreams and then started explaining that I could lucid dream and what that entailed, he sat listening with great interest, and I got round to telling him about the dream of running through the forest, at which point he very solemnly but almost in awe told me "You have the blood of a wolf"

At which point I woke up with tears in my eyes feeling very happy. I said it was surreal, I have been told my spirit guide/animal is a wolf before by someone who sensitive to such things, well actually I have two apparently, the wolf and the raven but anyway, I was also wondering if there seems to be a common theme between them, if there is, it escapes me but another may spot it.

Now for those wishing to dismiss some as too much telly I just want to say this, I don't own one and never intend to, also I do not play computer games either or even listen to the radio for that matter.

As for the smoking, as much as it pains me to say it, I think this could be the end of a long relationship, sorry Mary J its been good, but I'm having way too much fun dreaming.
To clear the debts of many hundreds years
That's why we are here !
ashangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2010, 05:17 PM   #2
ashangel

No takers?
That's why we are here !
Old 27-11-2010, 01:01 AM   #3
nightwolfdreams
Inactive

Sounds like your mind is opening up again and these dreams have been in a waiting line so to speak.

I know some people smoke the green to dream but I believe we do some of our best dreaming free of influence like drinking or drugs. Don't get me wrong certain things can enhance your mind, I personally have never needed it.

The first dream sound like someone is trying to contact you, regain contact with you. This person reaches for you and they feel thin? Starved of their mental contact with you maybe. The fact you feel no fear in this dream is telling, that you feel comfortable with them. Maybe a spirit guide who you have been ignoring and finally they are able to contact you and are trying desperately to get your attention.

The second one, you could be right, seems escape is the final solution. But the fact you have been trapped by these men possibly means something or someone had trapped you recently into something in your life you want to escape from. As for the gunfire, it is a end game, the thing you are escaping from is dangerous. Maybe take a look around your life and see if anything you are dealing with right now is making you feel like you are being hunted down and trapped.

Phew!

Number three, to me, classic spirit guide coming and slapping you upside the head and going, "hey, remember me? you have a wolf too, just so you know"

My spirit guides are not quite in the background sorts, they make sure to let me know if I have done something wrong LOL

I am new here so this is all new to me, Hey if you feel like it give my dream a stab! LOL I would like your opinion on mine also.
nightwolfdreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2010, 11:51 AM   #4
ashangel

Smile

Thank you for taking the time to respond. Funny (or not I guess) you should talk of spirit guides as lots of things of a related nature have been popping up when surfing the net or in magazines etc. The thought had begun to creep into my mind but far less obviously than you put it.

Again thanks for your thoughts.

If anyone else fancies a crack at any of them please go ahead as I always like to get many thoughts and viewpoints.
That's why we are here !