Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Paranormal & Mysteries > Mythological & Cryptozoology / Channeling / Psychic Abilities / Lucid Dreaming / OBE & Reinc

Old 22-11-2009, 08:34 PM   #1
lyrag

Default Native american/mayan dreams

Since i can remember iv always had the being found and killed or tortured by indians dream. But until the other day when i had one i didnt ask why. I view native americans in a positive light and tribes, more than i do regular people.So why do i have barbaric dreams about them? Why dont i have barbaric dreams about people from the past or people in real life that i see as barabaric? Mind programming or past lives? In most of my dreams they start of as the indians say that they are coming to protect me, only to turn against me because 1. im white 2. iv given them a bad name 3.they say iv been 'practicing witchcraft'
It may just be a dream, but seems to me its something more?
lyrag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2009, 12:44 AM   #2
lyrag

Anybody??
Old 29-11-2009, 02:13 AM   #3
azureangel

Smile Hi lyrag

Just some possibles: alternate life memories, or maybe ways in which you turn against yourself (spiritually). One way to look at a dream is to imagine that each thing in the dream represents an aspect of yourself. I believe that the emotions attached to the events in the dreams are really significant, too. Like for example, did you feel a positive feeling from the native americans before you were "turned against"? Maybe they represent some group of people in your life, friends, family, coworkers, who are showing you one face and really feel differently? Repeated dreams are significant, I think there's a wake-up call in them. Only you can know the meaning in the end. Hope this helped a little. Love, angel
azureangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 08:58 PM   #4
lyrag

Yes thanks angel, made me think about that, alot has been happening with family recently so i guess it could be resembling them or myself.