Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Survival / Local Economies / Communities

Old 16-05-2010, 04:43 PM   #401
tracker

Quote:
Originally Posted by beldazar View Post
It sounds like because you had a bad reaction to information in the past you are scared of it re-occurring. To compensate you are acting angry with anyone that thinks that a disaster may happen.
It's your own fears reacting to this. Tracker is well into his survival so hasn't much to fear so he is free to talk about it not plug his fingers into his ears which is what you seem to be doing. You want people to just shut up so you don't have to deal with your emotions.
yes thank you Beldazar , some people do react badly to news that could impact their survival and I am sure that merde might see that this thread is only information , how we deal with that is what is important .

Once I read threads and posts like this and others , i tend to just live my life , I do prepare small bits of my life for some bad times but even though I have I dont expect to have enough preps for everything .
Yes it makes me feel relaxed mainly because atleast my knowledge can not be taken from me , so knowledge of survivalism does make me feel good and relaxed . All I have to do now is work on my spirituality and that is actually more difficult than I expected lol.

tracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2010, 04:48 PM   #402
tracker

Quote:
Originally Posted by merde View Post
that's plausible but not the way it is. why not leave tracker to answer for themself or do you all prefer to gang up on one poster. i took a break from this forum some time back and on my return it is amazing how different my outlook is aka i see the future as being positive rather than the negative shite this place drums up.
yes but Merde , guess what ?
You were ( so far ) the only person to be so completely negative in your response to this thread .

SO ?

That so called break you think done you some good ?

Dont be too sure its done any good at all .

I do like this idea that you think the future will be positive , that is a good outlook . I too believe it will be positive with or with out catastrophes .

Nature / the universe , is one whole complete life loving force pod , it does and will guide us , it knows who is who and what is what through our vibrational energy and it will align everything as time goes by .

We too , shall align in time with or with out big brother / TPTB /The Illuminate / catastrophes or gods .
Old 16-05-2010, 04:49 PM   #403
tracker

Can we kiss and make up merde ?
Old 16-05-2010, 04:55 PM   #404
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracker View Post
yes thank you Beldazar , some people do react badly to news that could impact their survival and I am sure that merde might see that this thread is only information , how we deal with that is what is important .

Once I read threads and posts like this and others , i tend to just live my life , I do prepare small bits of my life for some bad times but even though I have I dont expect to have enough preps for everything .
Yes it makes me feel relaxed mainly because atleast my knowledge can not be taken from me , so knowledge of survivalism does make me feel good and relaxed . All I have to do now is work on my spirituality and that is actually more difficult than I expected lol.

On the whole you have always come across as a wise person to me, if people want to ridicule and abstain from any advice let them, all those in the know can do is try to help those who want to help themselves, some will glean something usefull from it all I'm sure, top man that tracker
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2010, 12:58 AM   #405
elixirsoo

Thumbs up Fantastic thread...

What a great thread tracker - it's taken me ages to read it all and I'll have trouble waking up in the morning but it was well worth it. Apart from the couple of idiots trolling that is.

I've taken note of all the great links that have been posted and will be reading and watching my way through them all. Personally, I think this thread should be stickied because TPTB are definitely building up to something and it will likely be in direct proportion to all they are tearing down.

It's great to see you are still fighting the good fight mate and I'll catch you soon.

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." -- Robert Heinlein
elixirsoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2010, 07:41 AM   #406
tracker

Quote:
Originally Posted by elixirsoo View Post
What a great thread tracker - it's taken me ages to read it all and I'll have trouble waking up in the morning but it was well worth it. Apart from the couple of idiots trolling that is.

I've taken note of all the great links that have been posted and will be reading and watching my way through them all. Personally, I think this thread should be stickied because TPTB are definitely building up to something and it will likely be in direct proportion to all they are tearing down.

It's great to see you are still fighting the good fight mate and I'll catch you soon.

Even if , that catastrophe isnt a world ender , it could be just a future prep for mass rioting over the economy .
To make that many preps ?

Ok , its practical , it needs to be done .

But we have the right to also know about it IMO.
Old 20-05-2010, 08:16 AM   #407
psketti
Banned

Quote:

Absolutely
psketti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2010, 12:33 PM   #408
elixirsoo

Quote:
Even if , that catastrophe isnt a world ender , it could be just a future prep for mass rioting over the economy .
To make that many preps ?

Ok , its practical , it needs to be done .

I've always been of the opinion that the security measures put in place since 9/11 are to control and not protect. There is no way that this financial collapse could have occurred by accident and the transfer of wealth from the public to the private sector is entering the final stages.

I also do not believe something of this scale would have taken place unless something was going to prevent accountability. That is the only logical explanation for what is happening. TPTB do not have enough manpower to control the people if global mass insurrection takes place, even taking into account sophisticated weaponry.

We do have the right to know and that angers me the most. Not one world 'leader' has the balls to be honest and upfront about it. IMHO, 'mankind' is at it's best when facing a crisis. Instead of taking a positive approach and uniting the world the sods have decided to nick the family silver and head for the hills.

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." -- Robert Heinlein
elixirsoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2010, 10:29 AM   #409
tracker

Maybe , they are preparing for the final take over .

the

NWO .

Old 27-05-2010, 10:56 AM   #410
armoured_amazon

*subbed to plough through*
armoured_amazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2010, 09:39 PM   #411
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Maybe , they are preparing for the final take over .

the

NWO .

Indeed they have all the money to do what they want with, they do have one big problem though which is getting bigger by the second, tick tock another full clock on the face or greed, the stronger in the pocket we make them the further down the scale we will go, but the weaker in the pocket we get the more we will look for an alternative to counteract what they do to us.

You don't have to look much further than the watchers on this forum, we are ready to take over the upper ground when they go under it, I would rather be a poor man above groung getting a nice sun tan than a shills below par smothered is self greed, itching to re-emerge and dictate once again.

If we can we should cement them in for good when we find their rabbits hole, you can bet your bottom grain of corn that they will have their gold very close by.

If leanity and cruelty are their basis for an existence, they will evetually start fighting amongst themselves, give them all their money back and do for ourselves and they will eventually go away.

Last edited by the apprentice; 27-05-2010 at 09:41 PM.
Old 27-05-2010, 10:21 PM   #412
andyh
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by the apprentice View Post
If we can we should cement them in for good when we find their rabbits hole,
Muwahaha
andyh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2010, 06:51 PM   #413
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyh View Post
Muwahaha
Old 04-06-2010, 06:34 AM   #414
epiceyjahouse
Inactive

*bump*

I had a dream some time ago (about the same time this thread was started I think) and there was a voice that said: "You need to be prepared to be thrown back to the 80's."

I don't usually hear voices or any sounds at all in my dreams, except maybe my own thoughts, (But still, they're simply just thoughts, not voices.) but my dreams are mainly just like a video without sound.

Anyway, as I heard this very clear female voice talking about what is coming, I intuitially knew it had to do with electronics. The 80's did have it though, (lol) but what about the internet? I can't say I'm prepared to lose that, I don't even want to think about losing it AT ALL!
But, I know what may come and I'm starting to accept what might be heading our way even if I don't like it. It's gonna be a tough ride, if it happens that is.

I do however feel that the time for something is getting closer. I've felt this all my life but at 2006/07 it got really strong. The world (at least from my personal view) has changed a whole lot since then, but it's not done yet. So far it has only been a warm-up with small events that just molds us and the external world slowly, for some bloody reason. Maybe psychic torture I dunno.. But we still havn't reached the peak or, so to say, THE event. That I am sure of. I feel it is gonna be quite chaotic so be prepared.

Last edited by epiceyjahouse; 04-06-2010 at 06:36 AM.
epiceyjahouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2010, 08:34 AM   #415
tracker

Quote:

This is so important people , I am unable to stress the urgency of what the following information may imply .
I am not one to be an alarmist folks so please excuse me but I can not help my self but put it in the only way that this can come across .
The growing evidence of a global catastrophe on biblical scales is now becoming conclusive .

are you really prepared ?
I mean really prepared ?

because what I have here has massive implications and should not be taken lightly .

Now before I start I urge you to please read this thread , it isn't long and I will present links as soon as I am done but before I do I must present a theory of mine concerning recent global events that I believe are a cover up to hide fraudulent and laundered money from the tax payers so that the worlds elite can escape this massive on coming catastrophe .
I will present this idea and then give you the links that do prove that the PTB are indeed making real life preps and practicing these protocols right now around you today including the immediate confiscation of old and valuable books which are being now stored in salt mines to protect them .
but not before I tell you about what they are really doing with our tax payers money .

I will be brief .

1) the food shortage ? real or not ,
it is because the governments have stocked piled all our food mountains for a good reason .

2 ) the global recession , induced or not , all our previous money system has disappeared .
where has all that money gone ?
why do we not see that new few trillion dollars that we have bailed out the banks with ?
i will tell you , its being put into making a safe heaven for the PTB !

3 ) more factitious terrorist attacks to increase security ,
thus making travel much harder . why ?
you will soon see .

4 ) Army soldiers ( IE western personnel ) placed in various places around the world .
Wonder why ? is it to make sure some of us survive ?

most gold gone ?
but where and why ?

increased taxes and costs which means more and even more money for the PTB ?

heavy flooding
earthquakes
heavy snowfalls
deep freezes

want the proof that earth is about to go through the famous polar shift ?

its all here .
the frightening thing is this .

all governments right now are indeed preparing for a solar flair scenario which can caus polar reversal by inducing too much magentic electrical fluxes into the earths core . this can deture its directional spin which will then flip thus then the mantal flips too..

and libraries are now starting to put books in deep salt mines .

================================================== ===========
earths broken electrical magnetic core .
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases...0926105021.htm

( Current evidence suggests we are now approaching one of these transitional states because the main magnetic field is relatively weak and rapidly decreasing, he says. While the last polarity reversal occurred several hundred thousand years ago, the next might come within only a few thousand years.

"Right now, historic records show that the strength of the magnetic field is declining very rapidly. From a quick back-of-the-envelope prediction, in 1,500 years the field will be as weak as it's ever been and we could go into a state of polarity reversal," says Singer. "One broad goal of our research is to provide some predictive capability for what could happen and what could be the signs of the next reversal.")

================================================== ======

earths magnetic field has massive breach ( this indicates and verifies the information above )
http://wattsupwiththat.com/2008/12/1...tists-baffled/

================================================== =

Scientists warn solar activity could hit London 2012 Olympic Games
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle7012205.ece

================================================== ======
north pole shifting fast
http://georgewashington2.blogspot.co...ally-fast.html

http://cplash.com/post/Earths-magnet...g-fast639.html

================================================== =====
national geographic says north pole is moving faster , now 64 klm a year
http://cplash.com/post/Earths-magnet...g-fast639.html

================================================== =========

and now this =

U.S. and Europe Plan for 'Catastrophic Solar Event
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...post1058675348

books sent to salt mine.
http://www.manchestereveningnews.co....down_the_mines

hmm , wonder if this is all coincidence ?

by the way , there is no such thing .

are you

really

prepared for this ?

because

THEY ARE !

MAY BE IT WAS THIS

HERE .

The PTB now preparing for immediate global catastrophe ..
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=105849

I have ( my self ) done some research on this oil leak matter .
Some thing that many of us here on forum preach to do for all members and people off forum .

It seems apparently evident , that BP may actually be a scape goat for something far larger going on behind the scenes .

We are all aware that BP has lied about the amount of oil gushing out from their pipe .
But there is something so big that many have not acknowledged about this situation that I think it is important to bring to your attention .

Please allow me to explain because this goes right off key .

Recent news ( although we can never trust them ) has slipped up on various occasions about the oil spill .
Large plums have been discovered many miles away from the broken pipe , and as we know , BP has indicated that it needs to attach further "RELIEF" valves on to the pipe many miles away from the broken pipe .

This is yet another clue people and I urge you to seriously consider this even though my spelling and punctiation seems to be a bit of a joke .

Ok lets start from the beginning shall we ?

================================================== ================================================== ===============

I did warn you all that the PTB "KNEW" something was looming over the horizon to which I had to put up with trolls/ ignorant naivety/government ops side tracking and emotional antagonism and yet I AM STILL HERE !

The long story cut short is this .

Over the years , the earths glacial ice lands have been melting ( it does not matter wether it is man made or natural ---- this is not the issue here ) this pressure has been building up over time .
The pressure on the sea floor actually pushes down on the earths crust .
consequently not only will the molten earths core react as mentioned on the link about earths core ( as seen on my PTB prep thread above ) , it will indeed add extra weight to the earth to which has been in balance for many thousands of years . Add extra weight and the earth wobbles greater .

The extra weight will push down on the crust thus putting pressure on many tunnels and nooks and crannies under ground .
Welcome to the oil pits people !
YES , the oil will be pushed up !

AM I GETTING THROUGH ?

WHEN LAND MASS MOVES DOWN and or up in places due to extra water weight , we have ?????????????????????????????????
YES , and increase in earth quakes .
some land will sink and some will raise .
welcome to the facts behind Haiti/yellow stone and other earth quake areas now destabilising rapidly .

So how does this relate now to BP being a scape goat ?

OK ,

That tiny pipe , and lets face facts , could NEVER release so much oil from one tiny fracture .

DO YOU KNOW THIS ?

THE PIPE CONCERNED IS ONLY 21 INCHES IN DIAMETER !

21 BLOODY INCHES !

YOU OR I OR ANYTHING ON THIS PLANET , OTHER THAN THE WIEGHT OF THIS PLANET , COULD NEVER PUSH THROUGH THAT TINY PIN HOLE OF 21 INCHES OF PIPE , 70,000 to 1,000,000 Gallons OF OIL A DAY !

FACE THIS FACT PEOPLE AND IT ALL BEGINS TO FALL IN TO PLACE .

And , if you look at the leaking oil , does it look as though it has the pressure behind it pushing out 70,000 to 1,000,000 Gallonss of oil gushing out like a jet from a 21 inch pipe ?
NO ! It DOES NOT !
Note how when ever you see the oil leak , instead of it spurting out like a jet ( as it would if it were spilling out that much oil ) it is in fact JUST raising out like bubbles from a water bottle with hardly NO PRESSURE behind it .
Now that’s not how 70,000 to 1,000,000 Gallonss of leaky oil out of a pipe would come out . it would be like a bloody jet folks , like a pressure hose , yet in your face , its not .
WHY ?

Put the dots together folks .

That’s why , it is reported that further large plumes have been found else where many miles away from the fractured pipe .

but get this folks

The media ( although we cant always trust them ) have inadvertently given away yet more clues because they report , as have other "INDEPENDANT" RESEARCHERS , that those plumes found many miles away , have a "DIFFERENT CONSISTANCY" to that of the BPoil pipe fracture spill .

have you put the peaces together yet ?
NO ?

OK , does saying this help you ?
"BP are going to put release valves on the pipe some miles away from the fracture"

NO ?

ITS A COVER UP !

Earths crust is moving up and down faster than ever now people!
The earth has so much pressure on it now , that its not BP who is to blame for all that oil , its the raising oil pits because of mounting pressure , that’s why , plumes of oil are raising many miles away from the fractured pipe !
that’s why BP tell YOU , that they are going to go there to place release vales , to COVER UP THE FACTS !

That’s why the BEST "MINDS" AND EXPERTS in the world can not stop this leak , because they are covering up the real facts by placing a film in front of you of what they want you to believe .
That is also why , they estimate that it could take until next year to stop .
Not because it would take that long to cap a simple 21 inch pip ffs , its because they have no idea when the earths natural balance might make it stop , if it ever does !

here is a link to a guy who will explain things simply , the end of the vid also confirms the two of my threads .

Maybe , if I was to supply you to a link that is ultimate proof , that BP made that oil spill leak , it might help you connect some of the dots . Now BP claim it was a purposely made leak gone out of control .
really ?
maybe , they admit the leak is purposely made , but the scientific evidence of other facts also point to the conclusion that BP has made that leak to cover up the oncoming bad situation , yet claim its gone out of control , so that you do not search for other facts that it is indeed not the leak it self gone out of control , but fractures in the earths crust pushing down on the oil pits .

Which is why , we will see a growing amount of oil wells and rigs having to either shut down voluntarily or through mishaps and unforeseen events , like , oil rig explosions etc .

YES , every oil rig is now at risk due to that mounting pressure folks !

BTW did you know ?
the AIR is now also turning to poison ?

YEP !

watch this one folks , it also confirms my findings .

To finish off here folks , the entirety of this oil spill has not yet reached home for some people .
the oil spill will eventually work its way up to European shores , and will affect nearly the whole of earths under water food chain !

it will affect the weather too because oil floats , this will prevent natural evaporation , clouds , rain , etc etc etc need I say any more ?

try this for size .

the bottom line folks is this .

You have been warned many times about the elite preparing for something huge !
OK some of the hypothesis have been wrong and some of the conclusions as to why may have been far reaching , but read between the lines folks , if you can not agree with why they were preparing , maybe you might wish to pass the ideas as to why , and look at how the growing evidence is mounting that yes , even the global economy has been purposely crashed , so that the PTB could take money and preps for this situation now in our faces .

please read these links again .

see the growing evidence , and then link all those links on those threads , to this one .
Its been on the cards for a long time now , so get knowledge , and prepare your self .
you do not have to FEAR it , just learnt that some times preparing isn’t anything to do with fear , its just ----------------not being stupid !

so with the other links supplied above , I now post the a thread of mine again , so that you can connect the dots .

I urge you to read this thread .

The PTB now preparing for immediate global catastrophe .
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=105849

STILL THINK THAT ITS NOT AN ISSUE OF GLOBAL SECURITY ?

HERE IS ANOTHER THREAD FROM ANOTHER TRUTH SEEKER .

ITS FROM Mel fabregas .

Media Blackout and Arrests takig place at the Gulf
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...post1058948625

you want proof that news black out is now in force ?

try this .

THINK TWICE FOLKS !

you can clicks "lobuks" post link below ( its the 5th post below this OP , its their second link ,
BP has bought internet key search words from search engines to prevent news from getting out .

Note how a coast guard ( department of government ) openly admit that it is nothing to do with their rules and that quote "This is BPs rules not ours" to arrest film crew for filming oil contamination .

Because the true size of what is happening here is more than a matter of Intanional security !

I can not supply every single link I am afraid .

For better members of this forum I know you will goggle youtube or other means which will help you put the bits together .

as for those who trash this thread just because I refuse to do all thw work for you its quite simple .

get that mouse in your hand , click your internet box and use that keyboard .
it only takes a few seconds .

you will find many many links for news that goes way beyond what I have given here .

ITS ALL THERE ! IF YOU WANT TO FIND IT .

Old 16-06-2010, 06:14 PM   #416
yass

tracker, I think you're on to something. I'd like to throw this into the mix. I'm just copy/pasting a post I'd made elsewhere a while back.

Quote:
I don't know how many of you remember this. I caught it by looking for dreams... at the time I was searching out trying to find prophetic dreams because I had a prophecy thread going at a group of mine (msn groups, which have long since been closed).

It was buried hundreds, perhaps thousands of google hits into the 'dream' search... and when I'd try to google it (through google news)... it absolutely just didn't appear. I saw a few stories which made mention of the "Secret Report" but they neither elucidated nor elaborated on just what that report was.

Now, you might wonder how a dream search would turn up this report? Well, it was posted at Common Dreams News Center... is how.

Quote:
Published on Sunday, February 22, 2004 by the Observer/UK
Now the Pentagon Tells Bush:
Climate Change Will Destroy Us

Secret Report Warns of Rioting and Nuclear War; Threat to the World is Greater than Terrorism
by Mark Townsend and Paul Harris in New York

Climate change over the next 20 years could result in a global catastrophe costing millions of lives in wars and natural disasters..

Key findings of the Pentagon Report
· Future wars will be fought over the issue of survival rather than religion, ideology or national honor.

· By 2007 violent storms smash coastal barriers rendering large parts of the Netherlands inhabitable. Cities like The Hague are abandoned. In California the delta island levees in the Sacramento river area are breached, disrupting the aqueduct system transporting water from north to south.

· Between 2010 and 2020 Europe is hardest hit by climatic change with an average annual temperature drop of 6F. Climate in Britain becomes colder and drier as weather patterns begin to resemble Siberia.

· Deaths from war and famine run into the millions until the planet's population is reduced by such an extent the Earth can cope.

· Riots and internal conflict tear apart India, South Africa and Indonesia.

· Access to water becomes a major battleground. The Nile, Danube and Amazon are all mentioned as being high risk.

· A 'significant drop' in the planet's ability to sustain its present population will become apparent over the next 20 years.

· Rich areas like the US and Europe would become 'virtual fortresses' to prevent millions of migrants from entering after being forced from land drowned by sea-level rise or no longer able to grow crops. Waves of boatpeople pose significant problems.

· Nuclear arms proliferation is inevitable. Japan, South Korea, and Germany develop nuclear-weapons capabilities, as do Iran, Egypt and North Korea. Israel, China, India and Pakistan also are poised to use the bomb.

· By 2010 the US and Europe will experience a third more days with peak temperatures above 90F. Climate becomes an 'economic nuisance' as storms, droughts and hot spells create havoc for farmers.

· More than 400m people in subtropical regions at grave risk.

· Europe will face huge internal struggles as it copes with massive numbers of migrants washing up on its shores. Immigrants from Scandinavia seek warmer climes to the south. Southern Europe is beleaguered by refugees from hard-hit countries in Africa.

· Mega-droughts affect the world's major breadbaskets, including America's Midwest, where strong winds bring soil loss.

· China's huge population and food demand make it particularly vulnerable. Bangladesh becomes nearly uninhabitable because of a rising sea level, which contaminates the inland water supplies.
A secret report, suppressed by US defense chiefs and obtained by The Observer, warns that major European cities will be sunk beneath rising seas as Britain is plunged into a 'Siberian' climate by 2020. Nuclear conflict, mega-droughts, famine and widespread rioting will erupt across the world.
The document predicts that abrupt climate change could bring the planet to the edge of anarchy as countries develop a nuclear threat to defend and secure dwindling food, water and energy supplies. The threat to global stability vastly eclipses that of terrorism, say the few experts privy to its contents.

'Disruption and conflict will be endemic features of life,' concludes the Pentagon analysis. 'Once again, warfare would define human life.'

The findings will prove humiliating to the Bush administration, which has repeatedly denied that climate change even exists. Experts said that they will also make unsettling reading for a President who has insisted national defense is a priority.

The report was commissioned by influential Pentagon defense adviser Andrew Marshall, who has held considerable sway on US military thinking over the past three decades. He was the man behind a sweeping recent review aimed at transforming the American military under Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld.

Climate change 'should be elevated beyond a scientific debate to a US national security concern', say the authors, Peter Schwartz, CIA consultant and former head of planning at Royal Dutch/Shell Group, and Doug Randall of the California-based Global Business Network.

An imminent scenario of catastrophic climate change is 'plausible and would challenge United States national security in ways that should be considered immediately', they conclude. As early as next year widespread flooding by a rise in sea levels will create major upheaval for millions.

Last week the Bush administration came under heavy fire from a large body of respected scientists who claimed that it cherry-picked science to suit its policy agenda and suppressed studies that it did not like. Jeremy Symons, a former whistleblower at the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), said that suppression of the report for four months was a further example of the White House trying to bury the threat of climate change.

Senior climatologists, however, believe that their verdicts could prove the catalyst in forcing Bush to accept climate change as a real and happening phenomenon. They also hope it will convince the United States to sign up to global treaties to reduce the rate of climatic change.

A group of eminent UK scientists recently visited the White House to voice their fears over global warming, part of an intensifying drive to get the US to treat the issue seriously. Sources have told The Observer that American officials appeared extremely sensitive about the issue when faced with complaints that America's public stance appeared increasingly out of touch.

One even alleged that the White House had written to complain about some of the comments attributed to Professor Sir David King, Tony Blair's chief scientific adviser, after he branded the President's position on the issue as indefensible.

Among those scientists present at the White House talks were Professor John Schellnhuber, former chief environmental adviser to the German government and head of the UK's leading group of climate scientists at the Tyndall Center for Climate Change Research. He said that the Pentagon's internal fears should prove the 'tipping point' in persuading Bush to accept climatic change.

Sir John Houghton, former chief executive of the Meteorological Office - and the first senior figure to liken the threat of climate change to that of terrorism - said: 'If the Pentagon is sending out that sort of message, then this is an important document indeed.'

Bob Watson, chief scientist for the World Bank and former chair of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change, added that the Pentagon's dire warnings could no longer be ignored.

'Can Bush ignore the Pentagon? It's going be hard to blow off this sort of document. Its hugely embarrassing. After all, Bush's single highest priority is national defense The Pentagon is no wacko, liberal group, generally speaking it is conservative. If climate change is a threat to national security and the economy, then he has to act. There are two groups the Bush Administration tend to listen to, the oil lobby and the Pentagon,' added Watson.

'You've got a President who says global warming is a hoax, and across the Potomac river you've got a Pentagon preparing for climate wars. It's pretty scary when Bush starts to ignore his own government on this issue,' said Rob Gueterbock of Greenpeace.

Already, according to Randall and Schwartz, the planet is carrying a higher population than it can sustain. By 2020 'catastrophic' shortages of water and energy supply will become increasingly harder to overcome, plunging the planet into war. They warn that 8,200 years ago climatic conditions brought widespread crop failure, famine, disease and mass migration of populations that could soon be repeated.

Randall told The Observer that the potential ramifications of rapid climate change would create global chaos. 'This is depressing stuff,' he said. 'It is a national security threat that is unique because there is no enemy to point your guns at and we have no control over the threat.'

Randall added that it was already possibly too late to prevent a disaster happening. 'We don't know exactly where we are in the process. It could start tomorrow and we would not know for another five years,' he said.

'The consequences for some nations of the climate change are unbelievable. It seems obvious that cutting the use of fossil fuels would be worthwhile.'

So dramatic are the report's scenarios, Watson said, that they may prove vital in the US elections. Democratic frontrunner John Kerry is known to accept climate change as a real problem. Scientists disillusioned with Bush's stance are threatening to make sure Kerry uses the Pentagon report in his campaign.

The fact that Marshall is behind its scathing findings will aid Kerry's cause. Marshall, 82, is a Pentagon legend who heads a secretive think-tank dedicated to weighing risks to national security called the Office of Net Assessment. Dubbed 'Yoda' by Pentagon insiders who respect his vast experience, he is credited with being behind the Department of Defense's push on ballistic-missile defense

Symons, who left the EPA in protest at political interference, said that the suppression of the report was a further instance of the White House trying to bury evidence of climate change. 'It is yet another example of why this government should stop burying its head in the sand on this issue.'

Symons said the Bush administration's close links to high-powered energy and oil companies was vital in understanding why climate change was received skeptically in the Oval Office. 'This administration is ignoring the evidence in order to placate a handful of large energy and oil companies,' he added.

http://www.commondreams.org/headlines04/0222-01.htm

You've been up all night just listening for his drum
Hoping that the righteous might just might just might just might just come
I heard the general whispering to his aide de camp
Be watchful for Mohammed's lamp
yass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2010, 06:23 PM   #417
the apprentice
Inactive

Anybody know what is deemed as a blow out ? in an oil well ?
Old 16-06-2010, 07:37 PM   #418
zephiloyd

Here is that leaked secret report Yass

http://www.edf.org/documents/3566_Ab...mateChange.pdf
zephiloyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2010, 07:54 PM   #419
yass

This was posted in the Today's News forum in the oil slick thread. I saw it after I'd read here.

ROV films oil leak coming from rock cracks on seafloor.

From the youtube poster:
Quote:
alexhiggins732 — June 13, 2010 — Starts off slow - but gets NASTY! ROV films oil leak coming from cracks in a ROCK on the sea floor.

BP denies that oil or gas are leaking from cracks in the sea floor on the bottom of the Gulf of Mexico.

This is just one of many videos that may prove otherwise.

The video here seems to skip frames so here are two slow motion clips that show that this is definitely not silt being kicked up by the ROV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6-fPwLZP7s
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2J2ynZbuqA

If your still not convinced check out 2:47 in the video and watch the globs of oil float across the screen.

Follow this story here:
http://blog.alexanderhiggins.com/201...videos-photos/

This video was recorded from the Viking Poseidon -- ROV 1 on June 13th, 2010 at 2:58 AM EST.

Location of the sea floor crack leaking:
N:10431633.05
E: 1202852.27

Some things to point out:

After rewinding it a few times you can see the clear progression of oil coming from the rocks:

At 2:45 coagulated oil rises from the cracks pretty much confirming this is oil and not mud.

Toward the end of the video you see bubbles of gas and can clearly see this a rock formation on the sea floor.

My calculations indicate:

The ROV is 19.11 feet north and 55.75 feet west of the leak point.
The ROV is 58.93 feet away from the leak point.

Category: Science & Technology

Tags:
BP Gulf oil spill live cam rov bop topkill top kill leak massive sea seafloor leaking
Some comments about the video:
Quote:
Deathrape2001
24 minutes ago
It's interesting that the asteroid impact that offed the dinos occured in the same area that may now off life in the seas & on land via toxic rain from the crud spewing fom the asteroid's void. Oil is part of the magma & the supply is limitless. Drill a hole about 20 miles deep N E where on Earth & U will get oil. This might actually B as big a hit 2 life on Earth as the asteroid.
The elite super-rich don't care of course. They can live forever in underground bunkers & B happy clams.
Quote:
jdituro1
55 minutes ago
The gas bubbles reaching the surface are a mixture of methange gas and carcenogenic VOC's which enter the atmosphere. These will acumulate in clouds and precipatate in the rain
Quote:
jdituro1
56 minutes ago
Remember also that Henrey's law applies even at these tremendous pressure. The idea that bubbling any gas through a liquid will cause any other dissolved gaseous compounds in that liquid to come out of solution. As the methane hydrate sublimates, the natural gas bubbles released with then cause the dissolved VOC's in the oil to degas as well.
Quote:
jdituro1
1 hour ago
The most important part of this clip is the first 15 seconds. It shows oil seeping from a circular crack in the seabed. the seep is pulsating in a simlar fashon to the oil leak we have all seen being release from the riser. You can see where the methane hydrate has eroded from the area where the oil is seeping.
Quote:
jdituro1
1 hour ago
Rember the key factors. The water pressure at this depth is 40,000 psi for for oil to leak from the sea bed it has to be at a higher pressure. The seabed we are looking at is actually a salt dome two miles thick with layers of methane hydrate, not igneous rock. It is very fragile and easily fractured. The temperature of the oil is higher than that of hydrate so any transfer of heat will cause it to suplimate (go from solid to gaseous state), further destablizing the salt dome integrety
Quote:
dgl1962
1 hour ago
I think the oil seen is from the prop blast of the ROV cruising over the area.
It's not very convincing as it isn't continually flowing
That's not to say that there aren't underwater volcanoes from sea floor damage out there,BP and the Feds will see to it that we never see those vids!
Quote:
JMahaz
3 hours ago
Big Big Oil find beyond there greedy corrupt imagination... BP with all ur high tech & your clever business strategies, you just put yourself right out of business & it dont end there becuase you got no where to hide, people gonna make you pay big time, it might be safer for you & your families in prison.
On that last comment, in Mel Fabregas' thread, Media Blackout and Arrests takig place at the Gulf, poster going by magicdragon made the following comment:
Quote:
Originally Posted by majicdragon View Post
mel fabrigas is a lie.

george noory is pretending to be mel fabrigas.

in these dangerous times, do you want this pretending going on?

i know i don't.
Before he made that comment I'd briefly seen a post in the Oil slick in Mexican Gulf thread that said something along the lines that George Noory had said "Pretend I'm Mel Fabregas"
Quote:
Originally Posted by majicdragon View Post
yeah.

hey kids... while you're at it, ask yourself why george noory is calling himself mel fabrigas.

listen, but hey... george noory was at one time cia. and therefore... duh

watch carefully. i am frightened for you.
in these very serious times, do you want to play "pretend"?

george noory is playing "pretend"

... "pretend i'm mel fabrigas... pretend this is all an illusion... listen to my whacked-out fake-accent and fall into a spell of unbelief. hahaha i'm fooling you all in these very serious times."

That didn't have much impact on me and I don't think I've actually ever heard George Noory speaking because I'm not much into videos or radio, but what I did think of was business and how it works.

I used to work for a big taxi company in Arizona. We were Yellow Cab and we were Checker Cab as well. Each was painted and labeled differently, each had it's own listings, ads and phone numbers in the book, Yellow and Checker had different 'flag drop' amounts and mileage and waiting time rates, and by all appearances were two different companies, but in reality were the same company. I remember a dispatcher once laughing and commenting "Yeah, people get mad at Yellow Cab and then go with Checker, or people get mad at Checker and switch to Yellow Cab. They don't know we're the same company".

In Oregon some years ago, a portable toilet company was caught at and some executives convicted of racketeering. They went out of their way to sabotage competitors' business, knocking down the competitions' toilets', stealing them, and all sort of bad practices. They lost a lot of business because of this. They didn't go out of business but diversified.

A while after this happened, a friend of mine had landed a job at a mailing facility, in which they took care of mass mailings for businesses. She said the portable toilet company had a new and separate business front, and that somehow at the facility, the letter that was supposed to be mailed to recipients for the company that had lost a lot of business had been stuffed into the envelopes of the new business front and it caused a lot of trouble because people weren't supposed to know about it, that they were the same company. They lied to cover it after it happened. People would be angry if they knew and that would be bad for business.

Same with a taxi company in Oregon that I also worked for, it was two different taxi's, Yellow Cab and Oregon Taxi, which was blue, and also advertised separately. (Checker Cab in Arizona was green with a checker pattern trim and Yellow Cabs in both States were bright yellow ).

So, it appears, it is a well known practice among those in business, in the know, only not so well known to the consuming public.

Back to Mel Fabregas I have to say I'd never heard of him and was not aware of him whatsoever until the post in the oil slick thread and became more acquainted in the thread Mel started, the Media Blackout thread.

When I heard my first audio clip of Mel/Veritas, I thought I was listening to a computer synthesized voice. Honestly, and it still sounds that way to me. I had an Apple ibook a few years ago and I had a lot of fun with the different voices that could read the text I wrote, read a page, and so on. Also, I've been maintaining and earthquake thread in the earth changes forum and many times... and mostly from a Chinese based news site... there are audio tracks reading the news in text in addition to the text in the news report.

It was only after I began hearing James and the interaction between Mel and James that I did a double take and say 'huh?? This isn't a computer synthesized voice?'

Honestly, I think it is... and if it is it's better than the one's I've heard, but... I just don't know.

Any way, when magicdragon made that post I thought to say 'Look, that's not uncommon in business practice it brings a larger audience, (blah, blah, blah, the stuff above)' but I came short of it, not wanting to cause Mel any bad feelings because after all he's providing a service and benefiting others by it I think.

What I'm getting at is to say don't think for a minute BP isn't doing the same thing regardless of how anyone thinks they're 'ruined'.

They've made a pretty penny off this disaster as well. They sold quite a bit of stock before it happened and I'm sure I read they collected a hefty amount of insurance arising from the disaster, profiting them quite a bit.

Ain't it a shame though.

Last edited by yass; 17-06-2010 at 10:46 AM.
yass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2010, 08:01 PM   #420
yass

Quote:
Originally Posted by zephiloyd View Post
Here is that leaked secret report Yass

http://www.edf.org/documents/3566_Ab...mateChange.pdf
Thanks, zephiloyd.