Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Big Brother / Microchipping / Problem-Reaction-Solution

Old 06-06-2017, 11:26 AM   #261
JustMe418

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
what like the abrahamics?
This is a prime example of your anti-semitic views. There are a lot of people who would fall into such a category but you singling them out is just a perfect example of what Im saying.
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2017, 11:28 AM   #262
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
Its ok to 'offend' somebody as long as its factual and based on clear criticism of the faults, wrongs, etc. rather than not liking them because they wear certain clothes or have a different culture. People often hide their guilt behind being offended but if you can show them clearly where they are wrong then that is nothing to do with hate.
if people want to wear a big black cloth over their heads then that's their business as far as i'm concerned

But i'll tell you this right now....there is no way that the rothschild-communist 'SMART' grid which is going to rely increasingly on biometrics will allow people to cover their faces

They have 'smart' cities where cameras are controlled by facial recognition software and they won't allow people religious freedom to cover their faces

you watch...they'll ban burkas and the public will cheer it becasue they will have grown so angry against muslims because of the 'terror' attacks

the marxist-feminists will lead the charge on the banning of the burka....you watch....you'll hear them more and more in the media

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 06-06-2017 at 11:32 AM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2017, 11:30 AM   #263
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
This is a prime example of your anti-semitic views. There are a lot of people who would fall into such a category but you singling them out is just a perfect example of what Im saying.
stop making one rule for everyone and then a different rule for the jews

if we can criticise ideas and beliefs then that includes religion which by extension includes judaism

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 06-06-2017 at 11:30 AM.
Old 06-06-2017, 11:34 AM   #264
JustMe418

Quote:
if people want to wear a big black cloth over their heads then that's their business as far as i'm concerned

But i'll tell you this right now....there is no way that the rothschild-communist 'SMART' grid which is going to rely increasingly on biometrics will allow people to cover their faces

They have 'smart' cities where cameras are controlled by facial recognition software and they won't allow people religious freedom to cover their faces

you watch...they'll ban burkas and the public will cheer it becasue they will have grown so angry against muslims because of the 'terror' attacks

the feminists will lead the charge on the banning of the burka
Yet chavs walk around with their faces covered and its nothing to do with religion but more that they dont want to be easily idenfified. Burkhas have been abused as well by people evading the police, dressing up in them to hide their faces. The burka isnt required by islam anyway as many muslim women dont even use them. That crap is to do with tribal living in the desert to keep other men from eyeing your woman up.
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
Old 06-06-2017, 11:35 AM   #265
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Yet chavs walk around with their faces covered and its nothing to do with religion but more that they dont want to be easily idenfified. Burkhas have been abused as well by people evading the police, dressing up in them to hide their faces. The burka isnt required by islam anyway as many muslim women dont even use them. That crap is to do with tribal living in the desert to keep other men from eyeing your woman up.
so you support the banning of the burka?
Old 06-06-2017, 11:37 AM   #266
whatsinaname

Quote:
Its ok to 'offend' somebody as long as its factual and based on clear criticism of the faults, wrongs, etc. rather than not liking them because they wear certain clothes or have a different culture. People often hide their guilt behind being offended but if you can show them clearly where they are wrong then that is nothing to do with hate.
That's where it all gets a bit cloudy.

What if the "offended" doesn't agree with your definition of what constitutes as factual or clear criticism??

You've still offended them, but you've justified it to yourself, so it's alright?

It's a really tricky business trying not to offend anybody.
whatsinaname is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2017, 11:39 AM   #267
JustMe418

Quote:
stop making one rule for everyone and then a different rule for the jews

if we can criticise ideas and beliefs then that includes religion which by extension includes judaism
I think the jews should fall under the same hate speech laws so dont know what you ae on about. At least I would treat them equally whereas you seem to enjoy just putting the boot into them.
Old 06-06-2017, 11:41 AM   #268
JustMe418

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatsinaname View Post
That's where it all gets a bit cloudy.

What if the "offended" doesn't agree with your definition of what constitutes as factual or clear criticism??

You've still offended them, but you've justified it to yourself, so it's alright?

It's a really tricky business trying not to offend anybody.
Do you know what the actual definition of hate it?
Old 06-06-2017, 11:50 AM   #269
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
I think the jews should fall under the same hate speech laws so dont know what you ae on about. At least I would treat them equally whereas you seem to enjoy just putting the boot into them.
nonsense i criticise all the religions but concerning the jews the situation becomes more complicated because of the rothschilds

So if you are talking about banking it becomes impossible not to discuss the rothschilds. if you are discussing israel it becomes impossible not to talk about the rothschilds. if you are talking about oil interests in the middle east it becomes impossible not to talk about the rothschilds; if you talk about banker/corporate influence over the media and political class it becomes impossible not to talk about the rothschilds; if you talk about the intelligence services it becomes impossible not to talk about the rothschilds; if you talk about occultic sabbateans for example or communism or freemasonry it soon becomes impossible not to mention the rothschilds

The problem then is that many jews do not see the rothschilds as a negative thing. For example the rothschilds created israel and many jews identify israel as their spiritual homeland and/or their nationality. Then some jews also want jews to have more influence in society in the same way that for example muslims want a muslim mayor of london or christians want the queen to be the head of the church. Each of these groups are potential empire builders as they wish to see the influence of their group grow

In the past we saw other empires for example the roman empire or the british empire which could i think be renamed the 'freemasonic empire' but i'd say from the 20th century onwards with the pre-eminance of the rothschild and other inter-related bloodlines we could potentially speak of a jewish empire although above and beyond that i agree with david that we are really talking about an archontic empire; but the archon virus plays out on earth in various manifestations and religion plays a part in that

Many jews consider the rothschilds to be their royal family and of the bloodline of the biblical david. As a result of this tangled web of jewish identity which gilad atzmon works so well to pick apart we begin to see why some jews might not be averse to the rothschilds building a more centralised society run by them. This is why its so important to be able to explore areas like jewish identity to really dig down into what is going on

The current clash with islam that is being orchestrated by the rothschild-commy-freemasons needs to happen in their world view because they wish to build their temple of solomon (saturn) on the temple mount in jerusalem and for that to happen they must first remove the muslim al aqsa mosque that is on the site. one method to achieve this is to build tunnels underneath the mosque that will destabilise the structure in the same way that castles used to be undermined

However if the mosque collapses in on itself there would be a backlash from the muslims; if however the western world has already been radicalised against the muslims for example through 'terror' attacks on its citizens then there would be a widespread unified front against the muslim backlash

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 06-06-2017 at 11:55 AM.
Old 06-06-2017, 12:07 PM   #270
iamawaveofthesea

if we stop censoring ourselves because we are worried we might 'offend' someone and instead start asking ourselves questions then we can begin to break things down to dig for the truth

For example if we ask ourselves if we have ever heard a jewish person criticise the rothschilds in my case i'd have to answer 'no' despite having spoken to a number of jews online about these issues

I could just drop it and instead go and watch the many shiny distractions on the TV or i could ask myself ''why is that?' and then explore further and perhaps listen to the work of people like gilad atzmon or schlomo sand to try and gain a deeper understanding

This is called the 'socratic method' where you keep asking yourself (or someone else 'why') and its a philosophic device which i see as part of europes proud cultural heritage of free speech and free enquiry that has enabled the creation of the most open societies on the planet (although the rothschild-commies are looking to peel all that back)

But if we are banned from speaking then we cannot ask 'why' and if we cast our minds back the el-ites of the day forced socrates to drink a fatal dose of hemlock for going around asking powerful people why they were doing things...they frown on that because they believe that they should be allowed to do what they like without anyone having a say about it or questioning the sense or motivation of their actions

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 06-06-2017 at 12:09 PM.
Old 06-06-2017, 08:20 PM   #271
roastpotatoes
Inactive

Quote:
lol, cheerleading. You are such a drama queen.

As for the rest of your post. Load of rubbish really.

There is a lot of human behaviour that does need clamping down on and I dont see why that is a problem. Dont you agree that there is a lot of behaviour that needs to be squashed?

See what I mean, straight into attacks on jews! you are just so predictable. Only christians think non believers will burn in hell, not jews.

If any aspects of Judaism came up under hate laws then it would be right for them to be dealt with, same as anything else. Personally I have never seen jews walking around with posters calling for people to have their heads cut off, etc. have you?
Is this hate speech in your book?

This honest Israeli Jewish man exposes the Jewish Talmud ... which hardly anyone knows about because the Talmud expressly forbids Jews from talking about what is written within it to the Goyim.

Last edited by roastpotatoes; 06-06-2017 at 09:22 PM.
roastpotatoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2017, 08:41 PM   #272
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by roastpotatoes View Post
Is this hate speech in your book?

This honest Israeli Jewish man exposes the Jewish Talmud ... which hardly anyone knows about because the Talmud expressly forbids Jews from talking about what is written within it about the Goyim.
yeah but the jews are politically correct which means they can't be racist

whites are politically incorrect and therefore they are racist just through existing

in fact the sooner they are kept from plaguing the world with their 'whiteness' the sooner the world can arrive at a correct political place with the rothschild-cabal controlling everyone from the centre

i wonder who makes the rules around here.....hmmmmm

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 06-06-2017 at 08:43 PM.
Old 06-06-2017, 11:29 PM   #273
nofuture
Premier Subscribers

Theresa May to outlaw Holocaust denial and comparing Israel to Nazi Germany

Frankie Boyle
nofuture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2017, 09:23 AM   #274
iamawaveofthesea

Vodafone cracks down on fake news and extremist content

Old 08-06-2017, 09:24 AM   #275
iamawaveofthesea

The Targeting of Conspiracy Research - The David Icke Videocast

Old 10-06-2017, 11:55 AM   #276
JustMe418

Do you think that forums like this will be forced to shut down or hat they will have to be moderated so tightly that you have to be very careful what you say? It would be hard on mods if they were forced to suppress ideas that they thought were valid.
Old 10-06-2017, 12:00 PM   #277
JustMe418

Quote:
Originally Posted by nofuture View Post
Theresa May to outlaw Holocaust denial and comparing Israel to Nazi Germany

Can Israel really be compared to Nazi Germany though. They might have done a lot of bad things but they are not invading other countries all the time and liquidating people who have different ideas. I don't think there is any comparison.
Old 18-06-2017, 10:29 AM   #278
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Can Israel really be compared to Nazi Germany though. They might have done a lot of bad things but they are not invading other countries all the time and liquidating people who have different ideas. I don't think there is any comparison.
they do invade their neighbours all the time. They have invaded lebanon for example and are now in syria

they also DO assassinate their enemies. Even hollywood depicted this in their film 'munich'
Old 18-06-2017, 10:30 AM   #279
iamawaveofthesea

Old 20-06-2017, 07:58 PM   #280
iamawaveofthesea

Identity Politics & Political Correctness Have Left Us Drowning In A Sea Of Self Censorship.