Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Hidden Science & Advanced Technology

Old 05-04-2018, 01:19 PM   #21
fudgetusk

A wave is big. A particle suggests something small. of course size is relative.

The connection between Icke and 9/11
fudgetusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2018, 07:52 AM   #22
mannybash

Atoms don't exist: no less a man than Nikolai tesla said this. Quantum theory is being gradually debunked

Last edited by mannybash; 06-04-2018 at 07:54 AM.
mannybash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2018, 09:09 AM   #23
truegroup

Quote:
Originally Posted by mannybash View Post
Atoms don't exist: no less a man than Nikolai tesla said this.
Who told you this nonsense?

https://prezi.com/j7bfc3yk_-2c/tesla-and-the-atom/

"A fact not known to many was that Tesla also experimented with Atoms. Tesla demonstrated the structure of atoms as being similar to solar systems and particle-like aspects to what later became known as the photon. Tesla differed with Einstein with quantum physics in his view of the structure of particles and the possible consequences caused by the smashing of atoms. “I have disintegrated atoms in my experiments with a high potential vacuum tube… operat[ing] it with pressures ranging from 4,000,000 to 18,000,000 million volts"

So no less a man than Tesla says they DO exist. What do you say to that?

Quote:
Quantum theory is being gradually debunked
Not really accurate. It evolves with each step. It doesn't disprove the atom If anything it is being simplified, which can't be a bad thing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sts60
The funny thing is that such credophiles see themselves as sharp-eyed piercers of the veil, too sophisticated to be taken in by fakery. But they fall for almost anything that feeds into their convictions.
An analysis of Apollo Landing Sites. Truther: Search for truth means not defending a belief system at all costs! It means not ignoring solid contradictions.
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2018, 12:18 PM   #24
mannybash

Look on the site of the angry photographer on you tube he has published books on field theory. Do a search on you tube angry photographer quantum mechanics
Old 06-04-2018, 12:24 PM   #25
mannybash

The medium is the ether
Old 06-04-2018, 12:53 PM   #26
truegroup

Quote:
The medium is the ether
Common courtesy once again fails on this forum. It seems almost every person around here has no capacity to accept they were wrong!

Tesla....atoms....you were wrong. Kindly admit this, it's a human strength....show it.

There is no ether.
Quote:
The funny thing is that such credophiles see themselves as sharp-eyed piercers of the veil, too sophisticated to be taken in by fakery. But they fall for almost anything that feeds into their convictions.
An analysis of Apollo Landing Sites. Truther: Search for truth means not defending a belief system at all costs! It means not ignoring solid contradictions.
Old 06-04-2018, 03:29 PM   #27
mannybash

Take a look at the videos then comment it is very surprizing. If there isn't ether what is there quantum fluid? That is another name for the same thing. I have watched a particular video it is sooooo funny!
Old 06-04-2018, 05:12 PM   #28
Sabrina
Inactive

Quote:
Look on the site of the angry photographer on you tube he has published books on field theory. Do a search on you tube angry photographer quantum mechanics
He's great I've subscribed! Thanks
Sabrina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2018, 06:23 PM   #29
truegroup

Quote:
Take a look at the videos then comment it is very surprizing. If there isn't ether what is there quantum fluid? That is another name for the same thing. I have watched a particular video it is sooooo funny!
No. Take a look at my reply to your claim about atoms. Respond
Quote:
Old 06-04-2018, 07:10 PM   #30
mannybash

I do not know enough about physics to be able to say one way or the other based on my own knowledge. My knowledge of chemistry is such that it would take something drastic to change my view of things. However, things start from getting simple to more complex not the other way around. We start with simple planet like orbitals then get electron clouds and probability then quantum mechanics and string theory it seem MORE complex not less. This suggests that the train of thought might be in the wrong direction
Old 06-04-2018, 07:23 PM   #31
mannybash

I am very surprised with your statements about Tesla. I will have to look into this more carefully but it is definitely at odds with what I have come across. In the meantime while I check out your comments do me the courtesy of looking at the video I suggested. The man has published work which is FREE! He may not be mainstream but then the whole purpose of these forums is not mainstream either. It is to find alternatives and explore them
Old 06-04-2018, 07:37 PM   #32
mannybash

There appears to be something contradictory. On the one hand I did find an article referring to what you said but on the other Tesla is said to have dismissed the idea of the electrons existence so what kind of an atom do we have?
Old 06-04-2018, 08:13 PM   #33
truegroup

Quote:
There appears to be something contradictory. On the one hand I did find an article referring to what you said but on the other Tesla is said to have dismissed the idea of the electrons existence so what kind of an atom do we have?
Yes, but come on, he died in 1943. Hardly cutting edge investigative machinery was available. There is nothing wrong with someone disputing something that far back. The point is you won't find many who agree with him now. He didn't believe in the energy from splitting an atom.....way wrong.

I watched enough of that blokes videos to shake my head a few times. Each to their own
Quote:
Old 06-04-2018, 08:15 PM   #34
truegroup

Quote:
I do not know enough about physics to be able to say one way or the other based on my own knowledge. My knowledge of chemistry is such that it would take something drastic to change my view of things. However, things start from getting simple to more complex not the other way around. We start with simple planet like orbitals then get electron clouds and probability then quantum mechanics and string theory it seem MORE complex not less. This suggests that the train of thought might be in the wrong direction
Yes, but quantum theory itself does appear to be getting more simplified.

https://www.sciencealert.com/new-evi...ntum-mechanics
Quote:
Old 07-04-2018, 10:07 AM   #35
fudgetusk

Nothing is real. Doesn't stop them manifesting as real though.

You may want to know that Dr Lawrence Krauss is a possible rapist and said he had done away with God with his theory that the universe came from nothing.

Which is a lie that many have believed.

The connection between Icke and 9/11
fudgetusk is offline   Reply With Quote