Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Hidden Science & Advanced Technology

Old 03-04-2017, 04:43 PM   #21
JustMe418

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmic tramp View Post
O it's been achieved alright, it's just that with global elite around the word "free" is a no-no. On the moon documentary tonight there was a professor whose sole passion is to harness unused solar energy ( a million terrabytes or so) caught on the light side of the moon and channel it back to Earth. The whole operation in covering the moon with solar panels ( no more than paper thin) and microwave transmitters to beam it back to Earth would cost around half a trillion dollars, yet this amount is already being spent down here on Terra Firma by those who drill for (and make huge profits from) oil.
What Im getting at is why nobody can seem to come up with a small working model on teh cheap just to prove the principle. Like I said before, Albert Bender reckons he makes a small one, and there are pics of it, but it 'flew off' and he couldnt copy it. Dont you see why this might look like a lie?
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2017, 04:51 PM   #22
cosmic tramp

Wilhelm Reich's Orgone accumulator comes to mind...using the power of orgasm as externalised energy. Positively tested on both Albie Einstein & the young Billy Brandt. Reich (and his equipment) was locked up for this, portrayed by Donald Sutherland in the Kate Bush Cloudbusting video, Reich died in prison in USA.

http://www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilhelm_Reich

Last edited by cosmic tramp; 03-04-2017 at 04:54 PM.
cosmic tramp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2017, 05:41 PM   #23
JustMe418

Quote:
Wilhelm Reich's Orgone accumulator comes to mind...using the power of orgasm as externalised energy. Positively tested on both Albie Einstein & the young Billy Brandt. Reich (and his equipment) was locked up for this, portrayed by Donald Sutherland in the Kate Bush Cloudbusting video, Reich died in prison in USA.

http://www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilhelm_Reich
So sex magic basically
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2018, 07:28 PM   #24
elshaper

We need techman to debunk on this one.

Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine;"
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Mark 11:12-25 - Jesus Curses a Fig Tree because he was hungry.

A Town Cursed by Jesus
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2018, 06:25 AM   #25
bamboozooka

els i'm gonna buy some bits and try to replicate this. fascinating.
bamboozooka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2018, 08:43 AM   #26
Sabrina
Inactive

If we have free energy the leaders would also have free energy - can you imagine what kind of weapons they would create in order to control each other?

Do you think this is why they keep it from us? We already can blow up the world so I doubt if aliens are involved in blocking it.

And if they kept it from us they would use it themselves as threats to other countries - therefore it probably does not exist - or someone has destroyed it to stop some other country having it and in the process killed the inventor and lost the ability to use it.
Sabrina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2018, 08:50 AM   #27
elshaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamboozooka View Post
els i'm gonna buy some bits and try to replicate this. fascinating.
Please do. The more people can replicate it the better.
I've a couple of neody magnets but where can I buy those blocks of magnets? btw, I can't find the exact same lightbulb at tesco website.
Be careful you don't crash your finger between them when you handle them. They are very very strong.

Guys, this could be it! We can light it everywhere with it.
No more EDF, bye bye British Gas.
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

A Town Cursed by Jesus

Last edited by elshaper; 08-05-2018 at 09:20 AM.
Old 08-05-2018, 09:05 AM   #28
cosmic tramp

If you can superconduct the magnets, creating an electro magnetic field of sufficient force you may well be able to create a matter transportation device as per the Philadelphia experiment. You would need very powerful magnets and a strong electrical current (something on a par with Sellafield). Who needs CERN when you can make your own ? Cern is 17 miles in circumference but like all techno it can be sized down over time...and space.

Last edited by cosmic tramp; 08-05-2018 at 09:12 AM.
cosmic tramp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2018, 09:14 AM   #29
bamboozooka

here u go els.
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Magnet-Ex...item3f927c73f4
bamboozooka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2018, 09:22 AM   #30
elshaper

Quote:
If you can superconduct the magnets, creating an electro magnetic field of sufficient force you may well be able to create a matter transportation device as per the Philadelphia experiment. You would need very powerful magnets and a strong electrical current (something on a par with Sellafield). Who needs CERN when you can make your own ? Cern is 17 miles in circumference but like all techno it can be sized down over time...and space.
Well cosmic, I am not asking much.
I only want to light up my desk area.
Bringing in CERN and Sellafield into the equation is a bit OTT?

A Town Cursed by Jesus
Old 08-05-2018, 09:30 AM   #31
elshaper

What kind of lightbulb can I use?
Like DI, I have plenty of old fashion lightbulb stash in my cupboard to last a lifetime but I don't know if I need to go to Tesco to get the exact same thing.
Except that Tesco website doesn't list it.

A Town Cursed by Jesus
Old 28-09-2018, 09:00 AM   #32
elshaper

techman, free energy.
Mind you, somebody said it will burn your house down.

Apparently, it's illegal in the uk but not inthe US
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoaLGvJkoP8

A Town Cursed by Jesus

Last edited by elshaper; 28-09-2018 at 09:26 AM.
Old 28-09-2018, 10:07 AM   #33
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
We need techman to debunk on this one.

Nothing new about this it's called a 'slayer exciter'.... needs a battery to run it

The guy in the video has just hidden all the electronics under the table ... it can transmit through air , or a wooden table ...

Humanity has already had 'free energy'... twice !!

Nuclear The engineers who pioneered this 7 decades ago declared it would make electricity so cheap , it would be like water and meters would be done away with .. ( in those days water was not metered , you used all you wanted for a small monthly charge)..

Of course the cabal would not allow that ... the rothschilds now control 80% of the uranium supplies and fix the price ... they also arranged that the type of plants used would be very dangerous and polluting...

And to add insult to injury , instead of de-metering electricity , they started metering water !!! lol ... they know the public are asleep ...

Solar the invention of solar panels two decades ago should have revolutionised the world's electricity production .... they are made from SAND and a small amount of other elements ... they should have cost a few $ a panel ... but backroom dealing kept the price at $100 each ... slowly over the past decade price has dropped ( not has far as it could ) and the revolution in power production is just now starting.

Last edited by oz93666; 28-09-2018 at 10:15 AM.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2018, 12:05 PM   #34
davebeard

I think people are making engines using just magnets.
and these produce free, clean energy
Old 28-09-2018, 12:12 PM   #35
davebeard

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
Solar the invention of solar panels two decades ago should have revolutionised the world's electricity production .... they are made from SAND and a small amount of other elements ... they should have cost a few $ a panel ... but backroom dealing kept the price at $100 each ... slowly over the past decade price has dropped ( not has far as it could ) and the revolution in power production is just now starting.
the electric company used to credit you for excess solar energy that you harnessed and didnt use yourself,
a local farmer set up a small field and was making quite a lot of money selling back his energy, then they changed the law and he had to remove his panels.
Old 28-09-2018, 01:07 PM   #36
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by davebeard View Post
the electric company used to credit you for excess solar energy that you harnessed and didnt use yourself,
a local farmer set up a small field and was making quite a lot of money selling back his energy, then they changed the law and he had to remove his panels.
Sure .. now the price cartel is collapsing and panels are cheaper the controllers are trying all sorts of strategies to try to keep prices high... import taxes on solar panels to the EU from china ... spain had an extra tax for properties with panels ... excessive regulations for domestic installers ... and bum deals from the grid which buys the power ...

When there's push back they abolish one tax , then slide in different regulations unnoticed . The new spanish government has promised to abolish the solar tax.

Imports of panels into the EU have to be at a high price ... Anyone trying to sell panels cheap is taxed at 64.9 percent ...It's called "anti dumping legislation"

"The European Commission is examining whether to extend measures to control imports of solar panels from China, a move that could fuel tensions with Beijing.... " https://www.reuters.com/article/us-e...-idUSKBN1JF1CB

So the same politicians who give lip service to Green Energy and tell us we must reduce our carbon footprint are also preventing the transition to solar!
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2018, 01:25 PM   #37
davebeard

thats interesting, I heard the farmer story from a neighbour, her late husband was one of the first to sell solar in our town, he had to close his business because of the rise in rates, that was back in the 90's.

you see? they say they want us to "go green" but its really about profit , theres no profit if everyone can generate their own power... no carbon tax if we're not burning anything.

its all a big con

Last edited by davebeard; 28-09-2018 at 01:26 PM.
davebeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2018, 11:05 PM   #38
tesla

/sub
Old 16-10-2018, 03:35 PM   #39
elshaper

Found this by accident.

Tesla coils for sale
https://www.amazing1.com/tesla-coils.html

A Town Cursed by Jesus
Old 17-10-2018, 05:24 AM   #40
elpressiedente

The imaginary non existent "electron" being the source of energy within the Atomic structure, is why Energy from the Aether isnt more widely investigated.
Its not free, nor is it zero point.

Its all about Frequency and the tuning in to the vibration to get sympathetic secondary vibrations. Or the tuning fork harmony.

Trying to make electrons that dont exist will see failure.
Electricity is the flow of Magnetic Current from a higher potential to a lower potential or Frequency. This vibratory difference is evident in lots of metals and liquids and its the principle of Batteries.

The Casimir Effect is a proven example of free energy that cannot be debunked. The Casimir Effect illustrates zero point or vacuum state energy, which predicts that two metal plates close together attract each other due to an imbalance in the quantum fluctuations

but they use Quantum fluctuations just to confuse the average Joe.

If their Atomic Structure reflected reality, that everything is the Light (plasma) said Tesla, and the 'elements' and thus the atomic structure is a Sun's Plasmatic Structure then inventing energy from the universe is much easier to understand and easier to do.

The problem is staying alive after its done.
elpressiedente is online now   Reply With Quote