Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Hidden Science & Advanced Technology

Old 12-02-2016, 12:02 PM   #1
iamawaveofthesea

Default Terminator Genysys and the rise of the machines

'Terminator Genysys' was released in 2015 and is the latest in the 'Terminator' series of films

As we all know the terminator films have all involved the rise of a machine consciousness which has then waged war against humanity in a battle of supremacy over the earth. The machine mind was called 'skynet' and there is in fact now a military satellite system in space called 'skynet' which is pretty ominous

The first film came out in 1984 and featured terminator robots devoid of any human empathy; since then we have seen DAARPA develop a range of robots which closely resemble the terminator robots. Watching these robots its easy to wonder what their possible applications could be?

Might they have military applications or policing applications and if that is the case then who would they wage war on and who would they police?

With the passing of the NDAA the US homeland is now specified as part of the global battlefield which makes it legal for military deployments on US soil

Here's a clip showing the DAARPA robots. More about genysys in the next post

I believe the public should have a say in their own fate and that is why i support free speech. Any media talking heads who argue that free speech must be curbed are arguing that the public should not be allowed a say in their own fate

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 12-02-2016 at 12:25 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2016, 12:10 PM   #2
iamawaveofthesea

Last years genysys film depicts everyone in 2017 as completely addicted to smart phones and tablets. A new application called 'genysys' is then marketted to everyone as being able to link their phone and computer to all of their other electrical devices. Why this would be seen as a good thing escapes me but no doubt some people would think it is 'cool'

However genysys it turns out is the artifical intelligence which becomes skynet and once it is plugged into the internet and has access to everyones devices it launches a nuclear attack against humanity using humanities own missiles; this attack is then called 'judgement day'. Unfortunately the whole of humanity then has to pay the price of the hubris of the irresponsible scientists who keep driving this dangerous tech

The set up outlined in the movie is clearly the 'internet of things' which the Director of National Intelligence General Clapper has already discussed whereby all electrical appliances are connected and all communicate to each other

Your fridge will tell you when you run out of milk and your smart meter will tell the energy corporations about everything you do electronically in your house, your phone will track you everywhere you go, your body will fill with nanotechnology 'smart' dust dropped by planes into the atmosphere and your body will become an antenna which can then be modulated via RF microwaves from the cellphone towers that have been built everywhere

Here's a google exec talking about a new pill they have that will turn your body into an antenna; as mentioned in the clip DAARPA is linked to google (and the pentagon)

I believe the public should have a say in their own fate and that is why i support free speech. Any media talking heads who argue that free speech must be curbed are arguing that the public should not be allowed a say in their own fate

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 12-02-2016 at 12:26 PM.
Old 12-02-2016, 12:15 PM   #3
iamawaveofthesea

So genysys depicts the internet of things as the bridge between the artifical intelligence and the wider control of the worlds electrical devices

At the moment we see militaries in many countries investing heavily in DRONE technology and we even have star wars movies talking of 'drone wars'

These drones are of course flightless and they are working to develop autonomous machiens that will be able to work without human controls raising ethical questions of how such machines would carry out target acquisition

For example would the machine only shoot someone with a weapon in a war zone or would it blast anything with a heat signature including little children and animals?

also how does the machines distinguish between a weapon and a camera for example?

They have created a 'smart' grid now with facial recognition software being employed around some cities including glasgow and this essentially means people are tracked everywhere they go even if they have done nothing wrong

Here's the scene from the terminator series where skynet goes online and turns humanities drones against itself:

Old 12-02-2016, 12:23 PM   #4
iamawaveofthesea

Other features of the genysys film include timetravel and also the merging of man and machine with one of the key characters being assimilated into skynet through some sort of nanobots who are able to change shape and mimic humans

The merging of man and machine is called transhumanism and Icke has spoken a lot about this.

The transhuman character then urges other humans to also assimilate and allow their bodies to be altered on a 'cellular level'. The transformation the character informs us has left him devoid of emotion, thereby robbing him of his essential humanity

This is much like being assimilated into the star trekian 'borg'

nanobots have even featured in chidlrens film 'big hero 6' where the bad guy is able to control shape-shifting nanobots that work together to build various forms and move in various ways

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 12-02-2016 at 12:24 PM.
Old 12-02-2016, 12:31 PM   #5
iamawaveofthesea

It certainyl exaplins why the el-ites have no problem with destroying the environment if they see their future as one where they merge with machines

This has many ethicla implications which need to be discussed in the public sphere

Stephen Hawking warns artificial intelligence could end mankind
By Rory Cellan-Jones Technology correspondent
2 December 2014

"It would take off on its own, and re-design itself at an ever increasing rate," he said.
Image caption Cleverbot is software that is designed to chat like a human would.....Humans, who are limited by slow biological evolution, couldn't compete, and would be superseded."

In the longer term, the technology entrepreneur Elon Musk has warned that AI is "our biggest existential threat".
Old 12-02-2016, 12:39 PM   #6
iamawaveofthesea

Internet Of Things: Total Control Disguised As Convenience And Status
February 11, 2016 | By Luis Miranda

While the trendies and tech crazies salivate as they wait for their car to greet them every time they enter it, tell them what is the right temperature for the cabin or how fast they should drive, people who still want to have complete command of their lives are concerned about two aspects that are real issues when it comes to the IoT.

Lack of security and violations of privacy are two very real facts that stop people from stepping onto the IoT gravy train.

“Household devices have led the charge with smart thermostats, refrigerators, and washing machines. We have seen security devices like home security cameras and baby monitors, and health devices like insulin pumps and pacemakers. And we all know about wearables like fitness trackers and watches,” explains Cate Lawrence.
Old 12-02-2016, 12:41 PM   #7
iamawaveofthesea

Hacker dies days before he was to reveal how to remotely kill pacemaker patients
Published time: 26 Jul, 2013 15:07

Security researcher Barnaby Jack has passed away in San Francisco, only days before a scheduled appearance at a Las Vegas hacker conference where he intended to show how an ordinary pacemaker could be compromised in order to kill a man.
Tags
Health, Information Technology, USA, Medicine, Hacking

Jack, who previously presented hacks involving ATMs and insulin pumps at the annual Black Hat conference in Vegas, was confirmed dead Friday morning by the San Francisco Medical Examiner’s office, Reuters reported. He passed away Thursday this week, but the office declined to offer any more details at this time.

https://www.rt.com/usa/hacker-pacema...naby-jack-639/
Old 12-02-2016, 08:14 PM   #8
pi3141

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
Might they have military applications or policing applications and if that is the case then who would they wage war on and who would they police?
Just catching up with the thread - Highlighted the above for sadness, I mean clarity of my sadness, WE know who they are going to 'Police' with this technology, we Know They Need this technology to keep themselves safe from us or, in the event of an out of control meltdown, They will Need This Tech to Police US!

(us, you and me - unless you got lots of Gold and bought land somewhere?)
pi3141 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2016, 08:14 PM   #9
pi3141

If Only THEY would learn to SHARE?? !! Tut tut, can I get an Amen?
pi3141 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2016, 08:03 AM   #10
doctorstrange

awful movie, but i watched it because i was interested in these themes. i also think there's something to be said for the transformers movies. fans complain that it is complete garbage but i think there's a method to michael bay's madness. even the robots don't look like the robots in the cartoons, but i think he models them on robots that are known to exist in the universe, with a transformers slant.
doctorstrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2016, 01:49 PM   #11
iamawaveofthesea

Yale Professor Wendell Wallach On Killer Robots, Smart Technology & The Need For Oversight on The Richie Allen Show

Old 19-02-2016, 01:31 AM   #12
machineelf

One thing that stuck out to me in Genysis was that the time machine built by Arny and Sarah Connor needed a chip to make it work. It wont work without a chip. Later there were prototype liquid metal terminators being developed and they wouldn't work without a chip.
It stuck out to me.
As in, some major plans wont work without a CHIP. RFID CHIP of course.
machineelf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2016, 11:47 AM   #13
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by machineelf View Post
One thing that stuck out to me in Genysis was that the time machine built by Arny and Sarah Connor needed a chip to make it work. It wont work without a chip. Later there were prototype liquid metal terminators being developed and they wouldn't work without a chip.
It stuck out to me.
As in, some major plans wont work without a CHIP. RFID CHIP of course.
could the more fluid robots not work through nanotechnology?

Nanobots that are all of a fractal nature which coordinate their individual efforts to work as one unit?

The smaller the bots the more liquid the whole would seem. In the same way that the more frames per second animation can have the more fluid the finished picture would be
Old 22-02-2016, 02:42 PM   #14
iamawaveofthesea

so from Icke's headlines today is the following video from truth stream media of the elites speaking at their little forum 'davos' (almost davros the leader of the archontic daleks! lol)

They are talking about mind reading tech they are working to develop which basically allows them to read your mind

They say this can be used to detect 'pre-crime' so it doesn't matter if you have done something wrong or not, just to think it would be enough to be arrested

Orwell spoke about this in '1984' and the desire of big brother to kill any IDEA of resistance from the minds of people

They go on to say that the tech can be used to implant false memories and that a person can be given the false memory of seeing someone commit a crime; they could then testify against an innocent person for committing a crime they did not commit

They joke about it all as if its funny showing they clearly have a mechanism missing from their mind that most humans have

They also say the tech can be used to inflict pain to force confessions form people aslo known to the rest of us as 'torture'

they say that the tech cna be used to establish if a person is likely to commit a crime again but the probloem about 'crime' is that what is crimnal is decided by the state and they can change that at any time. So in the future it might be a 'crime' to protest against fracking and their neuorological tech could be used as a justification for locking you up indefinately under the excuse that they believe you may protest fracking again at some point in the future

These people are psychopathic and a menace to society

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 22-02-2016 at 02:46 PM.
Old 24-02-2016, 10:22 AM   #15
iamawaveofthesea

Apple Co-Founder Steve Wozniak Warns Artificial Intelligence May Enslave Humans

Old 25-02-2016, 11:47 AM   #16
iamawaveofthesea

new atlas series of robots; time to stock up on high calibre ammo!

Old 25-02-2016, 02:53 PM   #17
gymgenius

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
new atlas series of robots; time to stock up on high calibre ammo!

This Atlas machine is some scary shit.

Yesterday it was touted as being able to 'overcome' those horrid human bullies who might try to attack it.

It could just as easily pummel the crap out of us...like an Alpha Silverback Gorilla!
gymgenius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2016, 03:01 PM   #18
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by gymgenius View Post
This Atlas machine is some scary shit.

Yesterday it was touted as being able to 'overcome' those horrid human bullies who might try to attack it.

It could just as easily pummel the crap out of us...like an Alpha Silverback Gorilla!
The system will alwaqys use whatever technology is available to control the people. The future versions of this robot will be used against the public for sure if we don't take control of our system. Robots will be used to replace human workers and to police those that aren't happy about it

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 25-02-2016 at 03:01 PM.
Old 25-02-2016, 08:21 PM   #19
eddyke1
Inactive

Humans are unable to create consciousness, even the most advanced chatbot who'm has learned 10's or 20's of years from humans is unable to understand basic questions or remember a specific person. You can create a robot that learns how to walk, but it won't be consciousness to be able to have a thinking process.

All these robotics are pre-programmed.

Last edited by eddyke1; 25-02-2016 at 08:25 PM.
eddyke1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2016, 08:48 PM   #20
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddyke1 View Post
Humans are unable to create consciousness, even the most advanced chatbot who'm has learned 10's or 20's of years from humans is unable to understand basic questions or remember a specific person. You can create a robot that learns how to walk, but it won't be consciousness to be able to have a thinking process.

All these robotics are pre-programmed.
they are working on AI (artificial intelligence)

The internet itself is like the synapses of a brain wrapping around the planet

Who knows how advanced AI is now or what relationship it would develop wiht the internet

Some believe the AI is already online