Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Hidden Science & Advanced Technology

Old 29-09-2018, 06:16 PM   #1
cosmic tramp

Default 90 page EU report on 5G Hazards by Biochemistry Phd.

Ready for a good read ? The stuff nightmares are made of ? Good. Martin Pall Phd (Biochemistry) has presented this 90 page document for the EU on eight separate hazards of 5G. Read it at your peril...and download it quick, before they remove it from the net entirely...

https://smartmeterharm.org/2018/08/2...f2018-6-11us3/

Last edited by madmax; 29-09-2018 at 09:11 PM. Reason: Broken link
cosmic tramp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2018, 02:19 AM   #2
the tealady
Forum Advisor

Fixed by Max the amazing

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2018, 03:40 AM   #3
decim

Thanks.
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote