Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Lawful Rebellion / Non Compliance / Sovereignty

Old 06-12-2008, 12:01 PM   #1
pleasuredome
Inactive

Default What is a Statute and an Act?

Robert Menard says that a statute is a societal rule which is empowered by law through consent, or words to that effect. im assuming that Robert took this definition from Black's Law Dictionary.

i need some clarification on this, and if Robert can answer this then so much the better. the clarification i need is that where does the definition come from and is it recognised as such in law? does the definition have authority? because if i quoted this definition to a policeman for example, he could say that that was just my opinion.
pleasuredome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 12:18 PM   #2
mushroombot

It looks like you've really taken the bull by the horns as it were with this freeman on the land. Much respect. I've started to navigate my way through it also, its a case of picking up the right thread to follow for me. It seems such a large subject to get your teeth into. Good luck!

Theres a pdf book kicking around that I saw in a youtube film - done in comic book style which is supposed to be an excellent way into this, even though the info is out there, the format is an easy introduction. Have you come across it yourself, I've not got the order link any more.
mushroombot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 12:44 PM   #3
pleasuredome
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by mushroombot View Post
It looks like you've really taken the bull by the horns as it were with this freeman on the land. Much respect. I've started to navigate my way through it also, its a case of picking up the right thread to follow for me. It seems such a large subject to get your teeth into. Good luck!

Theres a pdf book kicking around that I saw in a youtube film - done in comic book style which is supposed to be an excellent way into this, even though the info is out there, the format is an easy introduction. Have you come across it yourself, I've not got the order link any more.
cheers mate. yes, i'm definately getting stuck into it. i've not seen pdf comic book, so i cant help you on that one. i
Old 06-12-2008, 03:39 PM   #4
stickwhistler

Default With Lawful Excuse

This is Robert Arthur : Menard's most excellent graphic book.

http://www.lulu.com/content/1629768

There are one or two people making it available without charge,
but Robert really does deserve the cash for all the effort and time,
not to say hope and entertainment he has given to us all.

£3.63. Best value book there is.

Pay the man the money for his work!
stickwhistler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 05:18 PM   #5
rob menard
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pleasuredome View Post
Robert Menard says that a statute is a societal rule which is empowered by law through consent, or words to that effect. im assuming that Robert took this definition from Black's Law Dictionary.

i need some clarification on this, and if Robert can answer this then so much the better. the clarification i need is that where does the definition come from and is it recognised as such in law? does the definition have authority? because if i quoted this definition to a policeman for example, he could say that that was just my opinion.
Hi! First of all, a dictionary is only a collection of opinion, arranged in alphabetical order.

The dictionaries I used were Blacks 3rd, Bouviers, and an old English one from the late 1800's.

Quick lesson for you. A definition does not give the meaning of a word. It gives the limits of the meaning. To fully know what a word means, you must look at the assumptions it rests upon and the implications that the assumptions and definition create.

Rob

PS- If you know not the name of a thing, all knowledge of that thing perishes. Can you tell me the name of your society? The fact you can't is one of the biggest identifiers of this magnificent deception. If you cannot tell me the name of your society, you cannot legally claim to be a member of one, can you?
rob menard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2008, 10:19 AM   #6
pleasuredome
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob menard View Post
Hi! First of all, a dictionary is only a collection of opinion, arranged in alphabetical order.

The dictionaries I used were Blacks 3rd, Bouviers, and an old English one from the late 1800's.

Quick lesson for you. A definition does not give the meaning of a word. It gives the limits of the meaning. To fully know what a word means, you must look at the assumptions it rests upon and the implications that the assumptions and definition create.

Rob

PS- If you know not the name of a thing, all knowledge of that thing perishes. Can you tell me the name of your society? The fact you can't is one of the biggest identifiers of this magnificent deception. If you cannot tell me the name of your society, you cannot legally claim to be a member of one, can you?
thanks for your reply, rob. so, if i understand what you've said rightly, then the meaning rests with me and what my assumption is, and it's up to the other party to prove that i cannot correctly assume that meaning?
Old 07-12-2008, 11:28 AM   #7
alternative_answer

Quote:
Originally Posted by stickwhistler View Post

Fantastic book Rob, I am already able to quote lots of Free Man stuff after only 1 week and am telling everyone who will listen. I am also amazed at how many people look at me like I'm a crank! ( I might well be!)
Old 07-12-2008, 02:10 PM   #8
ag3nt5mith

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by alternative_answer View Post
Fantastic book Rob, I am already able to quote lots of Free Man stuff after only 1 week and am telling everyone who will listen. I am also amazed at how many people look at me like I'm a crank! ( I might well be!)
I've been told I'm a terrorist nut, that I'm obsessed with it, and that I will probably end up blowing up a school... Just because I openly care for the future of the world and my fellow man... DON'T LET IT GET TO YOU...

These are the attitudes we must break in order to progress past a mere movement. We must complete the education of the masses, it's time for the Human race to grow up and start taking responsibility for ourselves.

Remember there are those that are completely dependent on the system, and they will fight to protect it.

I really hope this doesn't all end in a bloody civil war between Freemen & Persons.

Witness the birth of the NWP, New World Peace. Think what a world that would be! For every action there is an equal and opposite re-action, they the NWO are the yin, and we the NWP are the yang, we have been out of balance for to long, it's time to tip the scales in our favor for once.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Why break the system when you can take over it and change its direction and goals.

For a prime Hollywood example of this idea see the chronicles of Riddick. The relevant bit would be at the very end, so no spoilers for those who haven't seen it yet.

I'll be looking to acquire the graphic novel by Rob (I'm a fan of 2000 A.D Judge Dredds cursed Earth has an NWO feel to it). I believe I saw the creator John Wagner in an interview talking about his concerns for the way humanity is going, can't for the life of me remember where I saw it... Anyone know what I'm talking about here?

TTFN.

Last edited by ag3nt5mith; 07-12-2008 at 02:10 PM.
ag3nt5mith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2008, 04:08 PM   #9
dondaz

Quote:

Worth every penny too. A very kind gentleman from this forum purchased Robs pack and sent it on to me. Highly recomended reading and viewing. Malvern has kidnapped my book 'Letters from a Freeman', and keeps 'forgetting' to bring it with him when he comes over, it's that good!
Old 08-12-2008, 01:47 PM   #10
mushroombot

Quote:
Originally Posted by stickwhistler View Post

Thank you for that - paying the man for his efforts is definitely the way.
mushroombot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 02:13 PM   #11
cf24

Here's a link to the book....

http://www.thetruthwillout.com/With_..._Thinkfree.pdf