Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Lawful Rebellion / Non Compliance / Sovereignty

Old 07-12-2008, 08:44 PM   #1
pri01

Default Problem with fuel provider?????

My daughter has been in her property for 2 years and recently she was given a letter from British Gas by her neighbour who lives in number 20 ... drive. My daughter lives in number 18 but when the property was built it was referred to as plot 20. The problem has arisen as a result of british gas sending a letter to plot 20 previous owners who were Fairclough homes. The postman mistook the address to read house number 20 and consequently delivered it to my daughters neighbour who consequently gave it to her. I have drafted a letter to them on her behalf and will be posting it to them tomorrow. If any of you have experience in this field if you wouldn't mind looking over it to assess my points I would be very grateful. Thanks in anticipation.

Dear British Gas

RE: Fairclough Homes, PLOT 20 (850005833300)

I have recently had correspondence dated 1st December 2008 forwarded to me which is addressed to ‘Fairclough Homes’. The letter says ‘Fairclough Homes’, owe British Gas £176.64 and that non-payment will result in a call out at a cost to me of £50.00 together with a further cost of £361.00 to exchange my meter.

I would like to draw your attention to the fact that I have never been a customer of British Gas. I would also like to draw your attention that no agent representing British Gas has visited my premises to take a reading of my gas meter at any time. I would like to draw your attention to the fact that I have never been sent a bill. I do not and have never agreed to enter into a contract with you.

I therefore suggest that you do not send a person to my premises to change my meter to a prepay meter since I am not your customer and have not entered into a contract with you. I am a customer of EDF for all of my fuel energy needs

I will therefore not be paying the demand on this letter as detailed in the reference above. I would be grateful if you would take up your negotiations with the addressee ‘Fairclough Homes’, and kindly do not harass me further.

I will not be billing you with the costs for this initial correspondence. However, if I am forced to respond to any further of your demands to ‘Fairclough Homes’ there will be a fee of £25.00 for each time I have to reply to you. These costs are reasonable in that they reflect my time, printer ink, paper, electricity and postage costs.

I would also like to draw your attention to the fact that this letter has been sent by registered post, should the envelope it is delivered in become mislaid.
pri01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2008, 08:57 PM   #2
pleasuredome
Inactive

imo, very good letter, although my opinion isnt the best qualified here i am sure.

i dont think you will have a problem. the previous letter was addressed to fairclough homes asking them to pay.

what i would put is that if BG do anything to your meter they will be sued for damages.
pleasuredome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2008, 09:08 PM   #3
pri01

Quote:
Originally Posted by pleasuredome View Post
imo, very good letter, although my opinion isnt the best qualified here i am sure.

i dont think you will have a problem. the previous letter was addressed to fairclough homes asking them to pay.

what i would put is that if BG do anything to your meter they will be sued for damages.
Thanks for your comments. I don't think she has a problem either as, BG will be expecting fairclough homes to appear in court. However, because the communication is not being received by them, when they dont appear, the order will be made to install a prepay meter at her property. That's a fab idea though to include a statement that will state they will be sued for damages. Thank you.
pri01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2008, 10:39 PM   #4
diamond dogs

Quote:
Originally Posted by pri01 View Post
Thanks for your comments. I don't think she has a problem either as, BG will be expecting fairclough homes to appear in court. However, because the communication is not being received by them, when they dont appear, the order will be made to install a prepay meter at her property. That's a fab idea though to include a statement that will state they will be sued for damages. Thank you.

She should have an mpr (meter point reference number) on her bill with her current provider (edf) If you can quote this with any dealings with BG then that will also emphasise the mistake as every property has a different mpr and this is always quoted when a job is issued.
''Media control is still based in the main on cultural manipulation. It's just so easy to do. When you set up one set of objectives toward the public and you've given them a certain definition for each code word, you hit them with the various code words and they're not going to believe anything if you don't want them to." Bowie

Last edited by diamond dogs; 07-12-2008 at 10:40 PM.
diamond dogs is offline   Reply With Quote