Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Lawful Rebellion / Non Compliance / Sovereignty

Old 06-12-2008, 01:16 AM   #1
dondaz

Default American Freeman on The Land - Beatleha

I think it's good form to learn things from freemen from different countries, because there is always something new to pick up, always. Beatleha is an American Freeman On The Land, a good man who is very interesting and makes a great contribution to the Freeman Movement. Enjoy!

This is a cracking series:

Positive comments welcome!

Last edited by dondaz; 06-12-2008 at 01:18 AM.
dondaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 02:54 AM   #2
boots
Banned

Good stuff dondaz

Yes this guy knows what he is talking about.

I've watched part 1 and 2 of My word is my Bond (downloads nearly out) and he gives a clear and concise explanation as to how to "stamp" your birth certificate to turn it into a off set account and how to disable a Judge in court.

If and when I end up in there "ship" I will defiantly take a long a recorder. So I can bully them.

boots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 01:38 PM   #3
ag3nt5mith

Default Sittin on a corn flake

Yes, yes, Beatles a great guy lots of relevant information.

I've watch him claim his sovereignty, and he has gone a long way to dispelling any doubts I had.

The thing about Freemanry is the information over load that happens when you first start researching.

Give it time, I'm talking 12 months of regular study, you will benefit immensely from this approach, thats IF you have the time to do so, by this I mean the TPTB are probably working 24/7 to find away around the Freeman.

As I hear that the Law society is now actively hunting Freemen and trying all kinds of underhanded tricks to get some BS evidence to imprison the freemen that cross their path.

We've really got to stick together on this one.

Any ideas of when or where the next Uk meeting will be?

If I can't make the next, I'm going to be holding my own Freeman seminar in Manchester. Anyone here up for it, I've seen a few that are local to myself.

Namaste.
ag3nt5mith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 02:09 PM   #4
yozhik

Quote:
Originally Posted by ag3nt5mith View Post
Any ideas of when or where the next Uk meeting will be?

If I can't make the next, I'm going to be holding my own Freeman seminar in Manchester. Anyone here up for it, I've seen a few that are local to myself.

Namaste.
I'm not in the UK any more, but will return for such an event.
All I need is enough notice to book the necessary flights.
besides; my wife will probably be looking for any excuse to go back to do a spot of retail therapy, so will support such a decision

Manchester is good for us; we lived in Altrincham and have direct flights there from Budapest. Please let me know of any developments.
Anarchism stands for liberation of the human mind from the dominion of religion; the liberation of the human body from the dominion of property; liberation from shackles and restraint of government. It stands for social order based on the free grouping of individuals.
It [...] maintains that God, the State, and society are non-existent, that their promises are null and void, since they can be fulfilled only through man's subordination.

- Emma Goldman
yozhik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 02:45 PM   #5
ag3nt5mith

Default Kewl.

Awesome, I went to new wellington high school, quite close to Alty.

Shite school though.

Yes I will keep you all updated on a possible meeting, Anyone know the rates on the G-mex or the MEN arena. Soon to be the Free-MEN Arena. Hehe...

I was thinking a hotel in the city center would be a good place to hold it.

Man, I feel pumped about this already.

We better hurry up if your missus wants that retail therapy, I feel we my be losing some more of our highstreet chains and soon. January is always a hard month financially, but given the current climate, things could get nasty.

Last edited by ag3nt5mith; 06-12-2008 at 02:48 PM.
ag3nt5mith is offline   Reply With Quote