Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 07-08-2018, 05:39 PM   #41
northern star

Quote:
Originally Posted by madbomber View Post
It is only a 1st Amendment issue if it's the government doing the banning. Facebook et al can ban who they like with impunity. It is the corporations who are in control. There are mechanisms whereby they can be restrained (anti-trust laws for example) but there does not appear to be the political will to do that.
Be interesting to see if Trump steps in, as AJ played a large part in helping him get elected. As you point out, the corporations are in control, which thereby means that elections are redundant. This is something else people should be waking up to.
Old 07-08-2018, 06:15 PM   #42
truth seeker 09

truth seeker 09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2018, 06:44 PM   #43
tinfoil hat

Quote:
Originally Posted by northern star View Post
Be interesting to see if Trump steps in, as AJ played a large part in helping him get elected. As you point out, the corporations are in control, which thereby means that elections are redundant. This is something else people should be waking up to.
Surely if elections were redundant, Hillary would have won?
And MSM and the left wouldn't be crying like little girls.

I think some need to wake up to the fact quite a lot of things have been reigned in thanks to Trump.
Like N Korea, Iran and Russia for example, amongst other things that go against the globalist agenda.

But lets just ignore all that.
tinfoil hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2018, 07:16 PM   #44
truth seeker 09

Ben Swann:

Last edited by truth seeker 09; 07-08-2018 at 07:16 PM.
Old 07-08-2018, 08:00 PM   #45
Ooberman

Thought this little bit of past historical snippet of the old MySpace may be of interest.

I doubt (?) that Rupert Murdoch has anything to do with the current Facebook bans or the user data breach from their site but still... you never know.

MySpace was a very vibrant social media platform before Murdoch bought it up and it had a very active forum at that time...

'Murdoch sale led to ruin of MySpace, says its co-founder'

News Corp squandered $15bn of investors’ cash, says MySpace co-founder Chris DeWolfe (Nov 2013)

Chris DeWolfe, the former chief executive of MySpace, has accused Rupert Murdoch of ruining the social network – and discussed false allegations that he had an affair with Mr Murdoch’s wife.

The technology entrepreneur, who co-founded MySpace, said that Mr Murdoch had squandered $15bn (£9.3bn) of shareholder money while the social network was owned by News Corporation, as it sacrificed its long-term health in favour of short-term profits.

“[Mr Murdoch] made a big blunder in announcing our potential revenues. He went to [Wall] Street and said, 'MySpace will do $1bn of revenue and $250m in profit’. The same year [2007], Facebook lost $250m on zero in revenue. They were building user experience while we were forced to muck up ours,” he told The Telegraph.

News Corporation bought MySpace for $580m in 2005, when it was bigger than Facebook. However, in 2011 it offloaded the company to a consortium led by singer Justin Timberlake after it plummeted in popularity.

Mr Murdoch later admitted that News Corp had “screwed up MySpace in every way possible” and learned lots of “valuable, expensive lessons” in the process. Mr DeWolfe said that the $580m News Corp spent on MySpace was just the start of the money it wasted. “When we left, MySpace traffic was bigger in the US than Facebook’s. This is as recently as 2009,” he said.'

Read all?

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/...o-founder.html
Atrocity propaganda is a term referring to the spreading of deliberate fabrications or exaggerations about the crimes committed by an enemy, constituting a form of psychological warfare - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atrocity_propaganda

Last edited by Ooberman; 07-08-2018 at 08:23 PM.
Ooberman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2018, 08:06 PM   #46
Ooberman

Twitter suspends Ron Paul Institute executive’s account, one day after Big Tech blocks InfoWars

Read it?

https://www.rt.com/usa/435293-twitte...arean-figures/
Atrocity propaganda is a term referring to the spreading of deliberate fabrications or exaggerations about the crimes committed by an enemy, constituting a form of psychological warfare - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atrocity_propaganda
Ooberman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2018, 09:56 PM   #47
jupiter12

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinfoil hat View Post
First they came for Alex Jones
Then they came for the tinfoil hat brigade ,,

Old 08-08-2018, 01:45 AM   #48
mranderson

I hope some of the people who have pushed so hard the idea that Infowars is a paid up shill movement are happy now it's gone from every major info sharing platform

some of you on this forum are sick in the head

you defend the indefensible on a regular basis

you know who you are

They might drain the swamp but the snakes are still in the grass

It's symbolic of his struggle against reality
mranderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2018, 11:45 AM   #49
acharlatani

Quote:
Originally Posted by madbomber View Post
Tech companies are out of control. Whether you like AJ or not, Silicon Valley now governs speech. They have no 1st Amendment worries in the US because they are not a government agency (right). Faceless bugmen will decide what you can say or what you can't say. It may be too late already to break the stranglehold but soon, free speech will be restricted to the dark web and normal people (and I use that term loosely) will happily consume whatever they are fed by those who control social media. These are dangerous times.
Most accurate post of this thread......

SMASH THE SYSTEM
acharlatani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2018, 11:56 AM   #50
the nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by mranderson View Post
I hope some of the people who have pushed so hard the idea that Infowars is a paid up shill movement are happy now it's gone from every major info sharing platform

you know who you are
Are you gutted that you haven't got a link to infowars/prisonplanet on Facebook now?
Does this mean people will have to physically type out infowars.com?

I'm quite sure time warner have the funds to launch several high profile anti establishment media outlets if the decide they want to recapture their market leading presence.

The guy swore on affidavit that he is a paid showman who gets 'in character ' for his shows..
You want to defend this muti millionaire pied piper showman because Facebook have removed him from their platform?

I'll post some vids later when I get home from work.. a little recap of his antics over the years! Very telling
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2018, 12:55 PM   #51
the tealady
Forum Advisor

This is a great interview between AJ and Anthony Cumia.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odFYcYMPmYA

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2018, 01:00 PM   #52
andy1033

Quote:

you know who you are
Jones being banned from something does not mean, he was not used all these years.

Facebook, and itunes(apple), are private company things.

The gov using jones, to make you all look like crackpots, falling for his ideas, so he could sell you lot gold.

How does him being banned from something, make him not a geezer that was used by the gov all these years, to spread malicious gossip, amongst people whom have no idea.

It was about time someone sued him.

Although it will sure drive more people to listen to him, so what.

Thats what you call an ignorant post.
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true

Last edited by andy1033; 08-08-2018 at 01:03 PM.
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2018, 04:57 PM   #53
mranderson

Yep.

You know who you are.

Its not about jones you tarts.

Its about all of us.

But carry on pretending you know better.

Old 08-08-2018, 05:39 PM   #54
truth seeker 09

Last edited by truth seeker 09; 08-08-2018 at 05:40 PM.
Old 08-08-2018, 05:52 PM   #55
the nine

Quote:
Yep.

You know who you are.

Its not about jones you tarts.

Its about all of us.

But carry on pretending you know better.
Please tell me you don't put on a persona to come here on behalf of time warner as does AJ.. you try and sneak into bohemian grove with a camera crew and film the establishment worshipping Moloch..

My point is, the 'us' you refer to, is only us, it's not millionaire showmen with huge research teams and and multiple platforms knocking out hard-on pills and water filters on the back of his 'insider revelations'

The man peddles fear for a living whilst secretly aligning himself with the true hidden hand pulling the levers
He would expose any USA politician in a heart beat, but never ever point the finger at Israel when they are upto no good.
Tell me, how much of a patriot is Jones really ?
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2018, 05:57 PM   #56
tinfoil hat

Quote:
Originally Posted by the nine View Post
Please tell me you don't put on a persona to come here on behalf of time warner as does AJ.. you try and sneak into bohemian grove with a camera crew and film the establishment worshipping Moloch..

My point is, the 'us' you refer to, is only us, it's not millionaire showmen with huge research teams and and multiple platforms knocking out hard-on pills and water filters on the back of his 'insider revelations'

The man peddles fear for a living whilst secretly aligning himself with the true hidden hand pulling the levers
He would expose any USA politician in a heart beat, but never ever point the finger at Israel when they are upto no good.
Your hatred of Israel has blinded you from seeing the point.
Forget who it is for a moment and consider what they are doing to someone with our type of views.
tinfoil hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2018, 07:02 PM   #57
mranderson

Ahh i see

Back to israel again

So this means some expect us all to fall on our own sword at every turn because of israel

Excellent

And here we are again ... The nine knows bohemian grove exists and he knows they worship moloch and perform mock human sacrifices in the cremation of care ritual but none of that is important because israel

He is purposefully missing the point

Same stick they use to dismiss anything robinson says

But he did a good job of not talking about the fact jones talks about the banking cabal = zionists

Sick hollywood = you guessed it

The fake media = you guessed it

The nwo = you guessed it

Population replacement via the un = you guessed it

He actually talks about the very things you are supposedly against the nine

Its not my problem if he doesnt go full jq

Thats his choice

But obviously we are slowly having choices taken away from us

And some fake fks on here are enjoying it

Old 08-08-2018, 07:07 PM   #58
mranderson

Btw i will never forget the nines reaction to the MEN arena event vs the drunk welsman in his van

Nine spent days calling MEN fake then had a shit fit about compassion when i asked if the drunk welshman was also a hoax

Old 08-08-2018, 07:57 PM   #59
zephiloyd

Quote:
Originally Posted by the nine View Post

What does peddling fear mean? I don't feel scared listening to infowars any more than I do listening to David Icke
zephiloyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2018, 08:17 PM   #60
truth seeker 09

Matt Drudge was right in 2015 when he warned Alex Jones about the upcoming censorship.

Skip to 17:10

Last edited by truth seeker 09; 08-08-2018 at 08:27 PM.