Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Other News

Old 21-12-2017, 11:57 PM   #1
agincourt

Exclamation Trump Takes All Assets of Obama/Clinton+

Trump Takes All Assets of Obama/Clinton+

Published on Dec 21, 2017

DEEP STATE TAKE DOWN. The Corrupt money has become their End.
https://www.whitehouse.gov/presidenti...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUl4...em-uploademail
agincourt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2017, 12:00 AM   #2
agincourt

Wink Executive Order Blocking the Property of Persons Involved in Serious H

Executive Order Blocking the Property of Persons Involved in Serious Human Rights Abuse or Corruption

Law & Justice

Issued on: December 21, 2017

https://www.whitehouse.gov/president...se-corruption/

By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, including the International Emergency Economic Powers Act (50 U.S.C. 1701 et seq.) (IEEPA), the National Emergencies Act (50 U.S.C. 1601 et seq.) (NEA), the Global Magnitsky Human Rights Accountability Act (Public Law 114-328) (the “Act”), section 212(f) of the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1952 (8 U.S.C. 1182(f)) (INA), and section 301 of title 3, United States Code,

I, DONALD J. TRUMP, President of the United States of America, find that the prevalence and severity of human rights abuse and corruption that have their source, in whole or in substantial part, outside the United States, such as those committed or directed by persons listed in the Annex to this order, have reached such scope and gravity that they threaten the stability of international political and economic systems. Human rights abuse and corruption undermine the values that form an essential foundation of stable, secure, and functioning societies; have devastating impacts on individuals; weaken democratic institutions; degrade the rule of law; perpetuate violent conflicts; facilitate the activities of dangerous persons; and undermine economic markets. The United States seeks to impose tangible and significant consequences on those who commit serious human rights abuse or engage in corruption, as well as to protect

the financial system of the United States from abuse by these same persons.

I therefore determine that serious human rights abuse and corruption around the world constitute an unusual and extraordinary threat to the national security, foreign policy, and economy of the United States, and I hereby declare a national emergency to deal with that threat.

snip-
agincourt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2017, 12:11 AM   #3
mollymag4

Quote:
Originally Posted by agincourt View Post
Executive Order Blocking the Property of Persons Involved in Serious Human Rights Abuse or Corruption

Law & Justice

Issued on: December 21, 2017

By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, including the International Emergency Economic Powers Act (50 U.S.C. 1701 et seq.) (IEEPA), the National Emergencies Act (50 U.S.C. 1601 et seq.) (NEA), the Global Magnitsky Human Rights Accountability Act (Public Law 114-328) (the “Act”), section 212(f) of the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1952 (8 U.S.C. 1182(f)) (INA), and section 301 of title 3, United States Code,

I, DONALD J. TRUMP, President of the United States of America, find that the prevalence and severity of human rights abuse and corruption that have their source, in whole or in substantial part, outside the United States, such as those committed or directed by persons listed in the Annex to this order, have reached such scope and gravity that they threaten the stability of international political and economic systems. Human rights abuse and corruption undermine the values that form an essential foundation of stable, secure, and functioning societies; have devastating impacts on individuals; weaken democratic institutions; degrade the rule of law; perpetuate violent conflicts; facilitate the activities of dangerous persons; and undermine economic markets. The United States seeks to impose tangible and significant consequences on those who commit serious human rights abuse or engage in corruption, as well as to protect

the financial system of the United States from abuse by these same persons.

I therefore determine that serious human rights abuse and corruption around the world constitute an unusual and extraordinary threat to the national security, foreign policy, and economy of the United States, and I hereby declare a national emergency to deal with that threat.

snip-
As I read the above excerpt, I am struck by the emphasis placed on those people and powers that exist outside the US. I see nothing about how the forces/people within the US are being targeted at all. It looks to me like another way for the US to bully and control and regime change other countries. Again, instead of taking care of their own violators, they will select forces/countries/leaders outside the US to go after. As if the US were free of human rights abuses and had the moral authority to govern others' behaviours. Those abusers within the US will be free to continue their abuses unabated.Smoke and mirrors once again.
mollymag4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2017, 01:46 AM   #4
supertzar

It is about blocking property within the USA derived from international corruption and abuse.

Quote:
I hereby determine and order:

Section 1. (a) All property and interests in property that are in the United States, that hereafter come within the United States, or that are or hereafter come within the possession or control of any United States person of the following persons are blocked and may not be transferred, paid, exported, withdrawn, or otherwise dealt in:

Last edited by supertzar; 22-12-2017 at 01:50 AM.
supertzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2017, 09:22 AM   #5
MalvernMick

Here is the EO that is a 404 in previous posts.

Lets not forget Sessions is now going to dig into Uranium 1.

Last edited by MalvernMick; 22-12-2017 at 09:24 AM.
MalvernMick is offline   Reply With Quote