Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media

Old 15-09-2015, 05:32 PM   #1
jake_ball

Default Something that I learned from David Icke

I first started listening to David Icke interviews over 10 years ago.
And the main subject that he kept going on about back then was the subject of FEAR, and I have truly learned a hell of a lot about that subject now.

Fear IN ALL IT'S FORMS was holding me back in nearly all aspects of my life.

I now know that it was fear that stopped me from doing all the things that I needed to do in my life - Just basic stuff, like fixing my car, dealing with difficult people, business, dealing with high pressure situations, you name it, I can do it.

I have felt for a long time now that "I can do anything me" - And I prove that to myself all the time, cos I do all sorts of stuff now that I would never do when I was younger.

I wish that I had learned about fear when I was a kid, cos I would have been a millionaire by now I reckon lol

Anyway, Thank you David Icke for sharing your information and knowledge with the world!

The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion

Last edited by jake_ball; 15-09-2015 at 05:49 PM.
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2015, 05:37 PM   #2
decode reality
Inactive

Fear is the biggest obstacle, and that's what's holding a lot of society together.
Which is why anyone who's courageous enough to see through it and go their own way gets jumped on. And respected, funny enough.

Go your own way.
decode reality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2015, 05:40 PM   #3
jake_ball

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by decode reality View Post
Fear is the biggest obstacle, and that's what's holding a lot of society together.
Which is why anyone who's courageous enough to see through it and go their own way gets jumped on. And respected, funny enough.

Go your own way.
Youre not wrong! Nice one DR!
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2015, 05:41 PM   #4
silent revolution

Location: The vale of Tamesis. Love is life and life is love.

I used to say on here to people that fears need to be defeated and that we need to be in the love vibrations and not the fear vibrations but I guess I stopped saying it because for some love is a bad word. But yeah fear is the one thing that cripples us, and if you can beat your fears (especially the fears of what other people will think) it can empower you.

Peace, love, harmony and wisdom friend
Old 15-09-2015, 05:44 PM   #5
decode reality
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake_ball View Post
"Am I right?" Youre not wrong! Nice one DR!

It starts at school, doesn't it? Or it's instilled in us by religious institutions, 'cos they themselves are fear driven.

Last edited by decode reality; 15-09-2015 at 05:44 PM.
Old 15-09-2015, 05:55 PM   #6
iamawaveofthesea

I think fear has its uses

If a car is heading towards you unexpectantly fear tells you to jump out of the way

But fear can also be crippling though if you let it control you
Old 15-09-2015, 06:03 PM   #7
white light

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post

If a car is heading towards you unexpectantly fear tells you to jump out of the way

Logic tells you to jump out of the way. Fear would be reluctance to be in the vicinity of cars incase one of them does head for you unexpectedly.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2015, 06:06 PM   #8
decode reality
Inactive

Quote:

Yes, it's natures way of protecting.. The problem is when people use it falsely to oppress and disadvantage others, whether on a personal or political scale.

Last edited by decode reality; 15-09-2015 at 06:07 PM.
Old 15-09-2015, 06:12 PM   #9
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
Logic tells you to jump out of the way. Fear would be reluctance to be in the vicinity of cars incase one of them does head for you unexpectedly.
No fear is the injection of hormones that your body gives you to enable your body to act with greater speed, strength and acuity

The hormones increase your heart rate and performance and narrow your vision to a 'flight or fight response' allowing you to act with a greater degree of speed than a person having to stand around applying logic

I think you are trying to rationalise away a perfectly natural bodily response

The human creature is I would argue designed to deal with momentary danger as it has evolved to face a range of challenges during its evolution over 200,000 years

What it has not evolved to deal with is STRESS which is sustained anxiety over a period of time

Stress is largely a phenomenon of 'modern' life due to the current system

As david icke explains the cabal are imposing stress on humanity in a multidtude of ways and he outlines for example the paper 'quiet weapons for a silent war' in his books

Stress is used to keep people in a state of low vibration because it narrows your perceptions preventing you from seeing the world in a more expansive way

However even stress is not entirely simple

A distinction has been made between stress (which is a negative influence and impacts on health and performance) and 'U-stress' which is positive enthusiastic excitment which can leave a person feeling invigorated and alive

Imagine your ancester tracking a wild beast. The kill is tense and frightening but the relief after and the rush of achievement at providing food for the tribe leaves the hunter elated

fear helped you though in the moment to act fast and come out on

Or imagine starting a business which does well. You feel alive and invigorated. Suddenly the econiomic climate changes and your business begins to fail. It becomes an albatross around your neck as you sink into stress

Stress/anxiety over time however will dull a person eg the debt based system is a form of social control

And too much anxiety will lead to mania (mental health problems)

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 15-09-2015 at 06:16 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2015, 06:12 PM   #10
alf hearted
Banned

Some people can use fear to improve their resolve. Mike Tyson feared getting beat by his opponent so much he was determined to destroy them before they had the chance.
alf hearted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2015, 06:16 PM   #11
white light

Quote:
No fear is the injection of hormones that your body gives you to enable your body to act with greater speed, strength and acuity

The hormones increase your heart rate and performance and narrow your vision to a 'flight or fight response' allowing you to act with a greater degree of speed than a person having to stand around applying logic

I think you are trying to rationalise away a perfectly natural bodily response

The human creature is I would argue designed to deal with momentary danger as it has evolved to face a range of challenges during its evolution over 200,000 years

What it has not evolved to deal with is STRESS which is sustained anxiety over a period of time

Stress is largely a phenomenon of 'modern' life due to the current system

As david icke explains the cabal are imposing stress on humanity in a multidtude of ways and he outlines for example the paper 'quiet weapons for a silent war' in his books

Stress is used to keep people in a state of low vibration because it narrows your perceptions preventing you from seeing the world in a more expansive way

However even stress is not entirely simple

A distinction has been made between stress (which is a negative influence and impacts on health and performance) and 'U-stress' which is positive enthusiastic excitment which can leave person feeling invigorated and alive

Imagine your ancester tracking a wild beast. The kill is tense and frightening but the relief after and the rush of achievement at providing food for the tribe leaves the hunter elated

fear helped you though in the moment to act fast and come out on top

Stress/anxiety over time however will dull a person

And too much anxiety will lead to mania (mental health problems)
When I had a high speed car crash, the adrenalin rush had no room for fear, time appeared to slow down though, so I had time to prepare myself in the best logical way for the impact.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2015, 06:18 PM   #12
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
When I had a high speed car crash, the adrenalin rush had no room for fear, time appeared to slow down though, so I had time to prepare myself in the best logical way for the impact.
ok but the fear you felt afterward prevented you from having a selective memory

It allowed you to learn to not drive at high speeds

'pain is a teacher'....yes and often a damn good one!

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 15-09-2015 at 06:18 PM.
Old 15-09-2015, 06:19 PM   #13
getagrip
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by alf hearted View Post
Some people can use fear to improve their resolve. Mike Tyson feared getting beat by his opponent so much he was determined to destroy them before they had the chance.
Yeah, I guess it's the emotion of fear which gives us courage. After all, we cant have one without the other.
getagrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2015, 06:19 PM   #14
decode reality
Inactive

Quote:
That does help. Until the day comes when someone stronger beats the person. How do they cope then?

I say that because I read stories of entertainers who have mental breakdowns when the fame dries up, or during the course of their fame, come to think. In the same way as the Tyson example, that "fear" initially drove them to accomplish the recognition, but audience approval is always outside of their control.
An emotion that might be a bonus in one situation can easily become a lead weight when the situation changes.

Last edited by decode reality; 15-09-2015 at 07:12 PM.
Old 15-09-2015, 06:19 PM   #15
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
''everyone has a plan until they get punched in the face''- Mike Tyson

Linford christie said his face was always so intense when he was running because he was afraid of being beaten

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 15-09-2015 at 06:20 PM.
Old 15-09-2015, 06:21 PM   #16
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getagrip View Post
Yeah, I guess it's the emotion of fear which gives us courage. After all, we cant have one without the other.
'courage is being afraid but saddling up anyway'' John Wayne
Old 15-09-2015, 06:23 PM   #17
getagrip
Inactive

Quote:
'courage is being afraid but saddling up anyway'' John Wayne
Do you have a book of quotes sat next to you?
Old 15-09-2015, 06:24 PM   #18
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getagrip View Post
Do you have a book of quotes sat next to you?
in my head

I listen to everyone...even the conspirators
Old 15-09-2015, 06:29 PM   #19
getagrip
Inactive

Quote:
in my head

I listen to everyone...even the conspirators

Cool!
Old 15-09-2015, 06:30 PM   #20
alf hearted
Banned

the conspirators? Are they a new pop band? They don't play that bloody "Grime" shite do they?
alf hearted is offline   Reply With Quote