Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media

Old 17-04-2015, 03:49 PM   #1
mr sparkles

Default David Icke videocast- None of the above

Last edited by mr sparkles; 17-04-2015 at 03:53 PM.
mr sparkles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2015, 04:39 PM   #2
breaker

Count me in on this one

:luv:Peace
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
breaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2015, 05:01 PM   #3
grannie27

Sorry but David is wrong on this ,plenty of footage of Farage in the EU slagging off GoldmanSachs ,and what it did to Greece ,he also has slagged off the ECB and the IMF ....
Both Mark Reckless and Douglas Carswell stood up and spoke about the corruption of banks creating money out of thin air in a debate in Parliament along with a few other honest MPs ...So Sorry David ,some MPs HAVE spoken about this .
Also Getting out of the EU is vital for our Freedoms here in the UK .
Its no longer a choice between Coke and Pepsi as in the past .....not that I approve of our system as it is ....but the right vote could see a snowball effect of changes .
Doing nothing changes nothing until the WHOLE system changes .....

Last edited by grannie27; 17-04-2015 at 05:01 PM.
grannie27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2015, 05:14 PM   #4
northern star

Youve missed the whole point of the message though Grannie, that its easy to promise the world and tell people what they want to hear, then reneg later. Contracts are a great idea where they have to deliver what they promise. Voting is pointless otherwise.
Old 17-04-2015, 05:28 PM   #5
grannie27

Quote:
Originally Posted by northern star View Post
Youve missed the whole point of the message though Grannie, that its easy to promise the world and tell people what they want to hear, then reneg later. Contracts are a great idea where they have to deliver what they promise. Voting is pointless otherwise.
That was not what I said or David said ....listen again ...and read my response ,it had Nothing to do with promises .....we know they can all be blackmailed ...just look at Clegg and Cameron and Miliband ...they have files on these selected idiots ..they do the bidding of TPTB behind the scenes pulling the strings ....

Getting out of the EU is massive , after that we should pull the Houses of Parliament down brick by brick and start fresh ....I agree the system IS fucked and need to either change or just go away ....

Last edited by grannie27; 17-04-2015 at 05:30 PM.
Old 17-04-2015, 05:29 PM   #6
breaker

What would happen if 90% voted for "NONE OF THE ABOVE" ?

We'll never be given that option

DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
Old 17-04-2015, 05:34 PM   #7
grannie27

Quote:
Originally Posted by breaker View Post
What would happen if 90% voted for "NONE OF THE ABOVE" ?

We'll never be given that option

It would be great ...the beginning of the end ...until then ..maybe a massive march to demand this change might help ...Would they even listen ?? I doubt it ,and far to many are tribal voters and have been for decades ...indoctrinated .

This will be my third and last vote ....and yes the EU MEP vote did change things.
Old 17-04-2015, 05:43 PM   #8
northern star

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannie27 View Post
That was not what I said or David said ....listen again ...and read my response ,it had Nothing to do with promises .....we know they can all be blackmailed ...just look at Clegg and Cameron and Miliband ...they have files on these selected idiots ..they do the bidding of TPTB behind the scenes pulling the strings ....

Getting out of the EU is massive , after that we should pull the Houses of Parliament down brick by brick and start fresh ....I agree the system IS fucked and need to either change or just go away ....
Why would Farage be any different when it comes to implementing his policies? Hed be at the mercy of the same overlords who call the shots. A system involving some sort of legally binding clause is the only thing that will make voting a worthwhile again.
Old 17-04-2015, 05:50 PM   #9
breaker

Quote:
It would be great ...the beginning of the end ...until then ..maybe a massive march to demand this change might help ...Would they even listen ?? I doubt it ,and far to many are tribal voters and have been for decades ...indoctrinated .

This will be my third and last vote ....and yes the EU MEP vote did change things.

I'm probs wrong on this but I'm willing to be corrected.

If a petition is handed in to number 10 with 100,000 + signatures it has to go to the lords for discussions.
I know it won't work at first but with more and more pressure they may have no choice but to give us the "NONE OF THE ABOVE" option.

Old 17-04-2015, 05:53 PM   #10
grannie27

Quote:
Originally Posted by northern star View Post
Why would Farage be any different when it comes to implementing his policies? Hed be at the mercy of the same overlords who call the shots. A system involving some sort of legally binding clause is the only thing that will make voting a worthwhile again.
I think this is part of the Policy UKIP want ...and No I do not think for One moment Farage is "one of them" ...but UKIP is more than one man ,it has some Great people on board ...real people ....its a movement ...and its happening ,just like the Greens gaining traction ...its good that the small players are now being recognised by the public ....the two party system is over ...its a start until we change everything ...and I agree it needs changing . But its not going to happen in the next three weeks ...so its UKIP for me and a chance to get out of the EU .
Old 17-04-2015, 05:55 PM   #11
nathanhale
Inactive

Would it not be more constructive to start our own parties rather than opting out? Mind you, David did stand for election didn't he so I guess he's been there, done that, knows it doesn't work?

Last edited by nathanhale; 17-04-2015 at 05:55 PM.
nathanhale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2015, 06:14 PM   #12
breaker

Quote:
I think this is part of the Policy UKIP want ...and No I do not think for One moment Farage is "one of them" ...but UKIP is more than one man ,it has some Great people on board ...real people ....its a movement ...and its happening ,just like the Greens gaining traction ...its good that the small players are now being recognised by the public ....the two party system is over ...its a start until we change everything ...and I agree it needs changing . But its not going to happen in the next three weeks ...so its UKIP for me and a chance to get out of the EU .

Farage is just a back up puppet in case the other puppets fail.

Old 17-04-2015, 06:23 PM   #13
grannie27

Quote:
Farage is just a back up puppet in case the other puppets fail.

Sad you have lost your faith in the public ,I have not ...we are good and tend to try and do the right thing ....we also have pretty good gut instinct ...hence the pathetic voting numbers over the past few decades getting lower and lower ,they knew it was pointless ...two cheeks on the same arse ...If Farage is a puppet he is pretty shit at saying the right things as the whole of the BBC audience hated him last night .....and if UKIP are at only 15 % why are SO many people and the MSM against them ??
Logic tells me UKIP have hit a nerve ...and even people who have never voted will be out on May 7th ...change is in the air ..ignore it or embrace it ,your choice . I know mine .
Old 17-04-2015, 06:33 PM   #14
breaker

Quote:
Sad you have lost your faith in the public ,I have not ...we are good and tend to try and do the right thing ....we also have pretty good gut instinct ...hence the pathetic voting numbers over the past few decades getting lower and lower ,they knew it was pointless ...two cheeks on the same arse ...If Farage is a puppet he is pretty shit at saying the right things as the whole of the BBC audience hated him last night .....and if UKIP are at only 15 % why are SO many people and the MSM against them ??
Logic tells me UKIP have hit a nerve ...and even people who have never voted will be out on May 7th ...change is in the air ..ignore it or embrace it ,your choice . I know mine .

Respect Grannie, If Farage is for real change then he and UKIP have no chance but good luck. I hope I'm wrong

Old 17-04-2015, 06:37 PM   #15
grannie27

Quote:
Respect Grannie, If Farage is for real change then he and UKIP have no chance but good luck. I hope I'm wrong

Back at ya mate .....:luv:
Old 17-04-2015, 06:38 PM   #16
mr sparkles

From Farage himself.

“my grandfather and father were both stockbrokers and I spent 20 years on the London Metal Exchange. Indeed both of my sons are now in the City, and I want to fight to defend it.”

“….*where would I want my money to be, in gold and silver or bank shares, I think I know what the answer is…”

The banking collapse was caused, more than anything, by bad government policy and the total failure of bad regulation, rather than by greed…

https://beastrabban.wordpress.com/20...onaire-banker/

She also presents Farage’s background as an extremely wealthy financier.
The party leader Farage is a millionaire banker, from millionaire banking lineage – his father Guy Oscar Justus Farage was a stockbroker.

Farage didn’t work his way up from the bottom. He was educated at £10,000 a term private school Dulwich College. On leaving college he used daddy’s contacts to become a commodities trader in the City. He is one of those suited, champagne quaffing, morally bankrupt traders that helped bring our economy to its knees. A vote for UKIP, is a vote to install another wealthy heir into Number 10.
mr sparkles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2015, 06:42 PM   #17
mightiswrong
Banned

I don't see how they're all the same. Ukip want to increase military spending beyond 2% of gdp and the greens would probably cut it quite drastically and get rid of trident. Not voting is not going to tell you what candidates are on the ballot. There could be an indepent candidate worth voting for a candidate from some small party. Not voting isn't going to magically make other candidates appear that propose changes to how money is created and besides they wouldn't get any votes since people wouldn't be voting. All not voting is going to acheive is a labour or conservative government coz the tribal voters aren't all of sudden going to stop voting. What exactly is the benefit of the government losing credibility? What we want is for it to gain credibility by actually having a worthy government. I don't quite see how the kids growing up now would benefit from having incredible government. No we need to get good government in place asap. Contract perhaps a good idea not sure really but if you look at the actual candidates way of life that can tell you a lot about who they really are. When people break their word some people give them never ending chances but if you know that someone has a bad track record it might be an idea to choose someone else who has a good track record of keeping their word. If they know they're not going to get another chance then they are going to make sure they keep their promises. If you look at the Australia example there would almost certainly have been evidence enough before the election that those people were not trustworthy.

Last edited by mightiswrong; 17-04-2015 at 07:15 PM.
mightiswrong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2015, 06:57 PM   #18
breaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightiswrong View Post
I don't see how they're all the same. Ukip want to increase military spending beyond 2% of gdp and the greens would probably cut it quite drastically and get rid of trident. Not voting is not going to tell you what candidates are on the ballot. There could be an indepent candidate worth voting for a candidate from some small party. Not voting isn't going to magically make other candidates appear that propose changes to how money is creates and besides they wouldn't get any votes since people wouldn't be voting. All not voting is going to acheive is a labour or conservative government coz the tribal voters aren't all of sudden going to stop voting. What exactly is the benefit of the government losing credibility? What we want is for it to gain credibility by actually having a worthy government. I don't quite see how the kids growing up now would benefit from having incredible government. No we need to get good government in place asap.

Its about choice, having a "NONE OF THE ABOVE" option.

Everything else on the menu has made society ill for a long time.

And we pay for it!!!

Last edited by breaker; 17-04-2015 at 06:59 PM.
Old 17-04-2015, 07:05 PM   #19
northern star

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanhale View Post
Would it not be more constructive to start our own parties rather than opting out? Mind you, David did stand for election didn't he so I guess he's been there, done that, knows it doesn't work?
I think youre probably right, but listening to him on that videocast made me feel sad he wasnt an option to vote for. Just to hear such sense and thinking outside the box is very inspiring. Issues like the banking cartels and child abuse are not being remotely addressed and its this sort of radical change which is needed.

Where was Miliband during the Iraq War, why didnt he speak out? Why didnt he make a really strong stand against it?
Why are the Tories claiming to be the party who can help the poor when theyve screwed them over for the past five years? Shows its all just words, a pantomime...laughable.

Its inspirational visionary leaders we need and a big radical critical mass movement from the public. But as Grannie says, and me, maybe the best we can hope for for now is the break up of the stale and dull business as usual two party system. It would have been unthinkable even five years ago.
Old 17-04-2015, 07:18 PM   #20
camaban
Banned

Tarring all with the same generalisation is the basis of bigotry.

Not every politician, even in the liblabcon cartel are corrupt.

David is playing into the planned systematic apathy that TPTB want here - he's also selling t-shirts as well!

He is a mug on this issue I'm afraid, and dead-wrong.

If we all do not vote, do you think that the controlled mainstream political parties will disappear?

Last edited by camaban; 17-04-2015 at 07:18 PM.
camaban is offline   Reply With Quote