Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media

Old 13-02-2015, 12:01 PM   #21
cafe beelzebub

Championship goalie, arthritis, journalist, introducing the snooker, green party, someone there in room with him, feet stuck to floor, Betty Shine, Peru mound, download new info, like a frozen computer keyboard, didn't know his own name, Wogan, sacked from BBC, comedian only had to say his name to get a laugh, turquoise shell suit, lizards.

Pick any of his books, read the first chapter, or listen to any of his long interviews, I've heard this story at least 100 times.
cafe beelzebub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2015, 12:04 PM   #22
asteria
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by decode reality View Post
In the 1 hour-long documentary 'David Icke - Was He Right?' (from 2006) he discusses his life.

Hi decode reality, thats brilliant thank you - Ill watch it later tonight
asteria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2015, 12:06 PM   #23
asteria
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by cafe beelzebub View Post
Championship goalie, arthritis, journalist, introducing the snooker, green party, someone there in room with him, feet stuck to floor, Betty Shine, Peru mound, download new info, like a frozen computer keyboard, didn't know his own name, Wogan, sacked from BBC, comedian only had to say his name to get a laugh, turquoise shell suit, lizards.

Pick any of his books, read the first chapter, or listen to any of his long interviews, I've heard this story at least 100 times.
erm, thanks cafe beelzebub, very concise...sorry I bored you lol
Old 13-02-2015, 12:33 PM   #24
cafe beelzebub

Quote:
Originally Posted by asteria View Post
erm, thanks cafe beelzebub, very concise...sorry I bored you lol
He does tend to tell the story ALOT.
cafe beelzebub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2015, 12:34 PM   #25
decode reality
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by asteria View Post
Hi decode reality, thats brilliant thank you - Ill watch it later tonight
Cool. There's a couple of others but that's probably the best that's been on UK mainstream media.
decode reality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2015, 12:37 PM   #26
asteria
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by cafe beelzebub View Post
He does tend to tell the story ALOT.

lol your post still making me chuckle
Old 13-02-2015, 12:39 PM   #27
asteria
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by decode reality View Post
Cool. There's a couple of others but that's probably the best that's been on UK mainstream media.
mainstream media

lol, Im joking...thanks for vid.
Old 13-02-2015, 01:04 PM   #28
serpentine

He used to be on the tv an awful lot telling other people how the weather was changing.

The weather thought it was time for him to change.
serpentine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2015, 02:11 PM   #29
sparkplug

Have a read of The biggest secret.

That will change the way you see things forever. In a good way.
sparkplug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2015, 04:58 PM   #30
Shiyoken
Premier Subscribers

http://www.amazon.co.uk/In-The-Light.../dp/0751506036

This is his autobiography from way back then. Its an interesting, hilarious book, and capulates David Icke in a nut shell!

We are Linear by Design! Dynamic by Nature!
Shiyoken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2015, 05:25 PM   #31
decode reality
Inactive

He was on Grandstand as its presenter. I'm really glad he didn't go the Frank Bough route (ahem!).
Old 14-10-2015, 03:24 PM   #32
speakingout

The presence David felt which he describes in 'The Perception Deception' told him to go into a bookshop they were stood outside of, and "to go and look at the books on the far side." When he went to look he immediately spotted a book in the romance section which looked different to all the rest. The book was called 'Mind To Mind' written by a lady called Betty Shine. David read the book and he met Betty. On his 3rd and 4th visit to her Davids incredible story began.
Old 14-10-2015, 05:51 PM   #33
decode reality
Inactive

I would say the late 80s transition from sports presenter to activist was a pivotal moment. I do recall when he got involved with the Green Party and some of the poll tax campaigns and thinking it was unprecedented for someone in that position to go that route. So there was obviously something in him that wanted to make a difference but few could have predicted what happened next.
Old 14-10-2015, 05:57 PM   #34
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by speakingout View Post
The presence David felt which he describes in 'The Perception Deception' told him to go into a bookshop they were stood outside of, and "to go and look at the books on the far side." When he went to look he immediately spotted a book in the romance section which looked different to all the rest. The book was called 'Mind To Mind' written by a lady called Betty Shine. David read the book and he met Betty. On his 3rd and 4th visit to her Davids incredible story began.
He followed his intuition
Old 14-12-2015, 03:13 PM   #35
leighcgilbert
Premier Subscribers

The first book that he wrote on his spiritual awakening was "The Truth Vibrations". His autobiography "In the light of experience" is also useful. Interestingly, he had a falling out with the psychic astrologer Judy Hall who provided astrological and pastlife information for his early work and for his autobiography. She told me that she disapproved of the 'energy work' that he was doing then (1990s) with his friend the late Lynn Gladwyn (Yeva).

David opposed her book on him, despite initially giving his support, but she published it anyway: "David Icke: Astrology of a Prophet?"

Last edited by leighcgilbert; 14-12-2015 at 03:23 PM.
leighcgilbert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2015, 11:37 AM   #36
leighcgilbert
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by leighcgilbert View Post
The first book that he wrote on his spiritual awakening was "The Truth Vibrations". His autobiography "In the light of experience" is also useful. Interestingly, he had a falling out with the psychic astrologer Judy Hall who provided astrological and pastlife information for his early work and for his autobiography. She told me that she disapproved of the 'energy work' that he was doing then (1990s) with his friend the late Lynn Gladwyn (Yeva).

David opposed her book on him, despite initially giving his support, but she published it anyway: "David Icke: Astrology of a Prophet?"
Just a minor correction: the actual title of Judy's book is "Astrology Of A Prophet? The Horoscope and David Icke" (Mendip Publishing, 1993). Judy wrote in her preface that David had her manuscript for a year but only withdrew support just before the book was due to be printed. David said that some of the information was confidential, but Judy disagreed.

Judy wrote to me saying that David and Yeva didn't know how to properly handle the energies that they were unleashing, or how to help others with their energy work. I wrote to Judy to get a reading after attending one of David's weekend workshops at a stately home in 1993. Yeva was there and dowsed our chakras with a crystal. I apparently channeled some energy that overwhelmed me whilst David was giving a talk, so Yeva had to briefly look after me. David briefly talked to me to check that I was o.k., saying that they were powerful energies, but said nothing else. Mind you, he was busy with his lectures, to be fair to him.

Last edited by leighcgilbert; 16-12-2015 at 11:54 AM.
Old 16-12-2015, 04:39 PM   #37
Shiyoken
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Just a minor correction: the actual title of Judy's book is "Astrology Of A Prophet? The Horoscope and David Icke" (Mendip Publishing, 1993). Judy wrote in her preface that David had her manuscript for a year but only withdrew support just before the book was due to be printed. David said that some of the information was confidential, but Judy disagreed.

Judy wrote to me saying that David and Yeva didn't know how to properly handle the energies that they were unleashing, or how to help others with their energy work. I wrote to Judy to get a reading after attending one of David's weekend workshops at a stately home in 1993. Yeva was there and dowsed our chakras with a crystal. I apparently channeled some energy that overwhelmed me whilst David was giving a talk, so Yeva had to briefly look after me. David briefly talked to me to check that I was o.k., saying that they were powerful energies, but said nothing else. Mind you, he was busy with his lectures, to be fair to him.
Oh, that's really interesting! You got any more experiences or information to add to that? I remember either in the Light of the Experience, David was told from the energetic/potential of consciousness to incarnate here point of view to have sex with one of the woman mentioned in the book (while still being with linda I believe), care for her during pregnauncy and that?

We are Linear by Design! Dynamic by Nature!
Shiyoken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2015, 11:16 AM   #38
leighcgilbert
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiyoken View Post
Oh, that's really interesting! You got any more experiences or information to add to that? I remember either in the Light of the Experience, David was told from the energetic/potential of consciousness to incarnate here point of view to have sex with one of the woman mentioned in the book (while still being with linda I believe), care for her during pregnauncy and that?
Another reason why I wrote to Judy Hall was to see if she could shed some light on an unresolved issue: Yeva (aka Lyn Gladwyn. N.b. Just one 'n' in Lyn, not the 2 I typed above) had told me during the dowsing session that she felt a 'connection' to me, but wasn't sure why. It's possible she had forgotten that we had accidentally met earlier at the start of the weekend. I was wandering around the grounds of the mansion, but got a bit lost, so made a beeline for a woman who appeared to be channeling. It was Yeva. Judy couldn't help me in that respect.

Yeva channeled a lot of information for David back then, especially an entity called MAGNU, I believe. A few months before that workshop (September 1993), according to David, she organised a group of people who visited Stonehenge at midnight on the 26th/27th July, of which the 27th July is the last day of the Satanists' 'Grand Climax'. David got 'zapped' by some very powerful energies, and there were reports of all sorts of strange happenings (clocks stopping, etc). See P101,102 of his "Heal The World".

I'm very wary about these 'energies' and 'spirit guides'. Just because they talk about love and peace, and trigger 'positive' emotions, that doesn't mean they are 'positive' energies/spirits. Dictatorial control takes all sorts of guises.

David has a strangely ambivalent attitude towards 'energies' and 'spirit guides'. He rejects 'ascended masters', yet has never rejected his spirit guide Rakorski/St. Germain, who is supposedly an ascended master. I believe he is being unwittingly controlled by 'negative energies'.

He also never mentions that his earlier books ("The Truth Vibrations" and "Love Changes Everything") were originally published by a subsidiary of Rupert Murdoch's "News Corporation".

Last edited by leighcgilbert; 18-12-2015 at 11:22 AM.
Old 23-12-2015, 01:45 PM   #39
leighcgilbert
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Another reason why I wrote to Judy Hall was to see if she could shed some light on an unresolved issue: Yeva (aka Lyn Gladwyn. N.b. Just one 'n' in Lyn, not the 2 I typed above) had told me during the dowsing session that she felt a 'connection' to me, but wasn't sure why. It's possible she had forgotten that we had accidentally met earlier at the start of the weekend. I was wandering around the grounds of the mansion, but got a bit lost, so made a beeline for a woman who appeared to be channeling. It was Yeva. Judy couldn't help me in that respect.

Yeva channeled a lot of information for David back then, especially an entity called MAGNU, I believe. A few months before that workshop (September 1993), according to David, she organised a group of people who visited Stonehenge at midnight on the 26th/27th July, of which the 27th July is the last day of the Satanists' 'Grand Climax'. David got 'zapped' by some very powerful energies, and there were reports of all sorts of strange happenings (clocks stopping, etc). See P101,102 of his "Heal The World".

I'm very wary about these 'energies' and 'spirit guides'. Just because they talk about love and peace, and trigger 'positive' emotions, that doesn't mean they are 'positive' energies/spirits. Dictatorial control takes all sorts of guises.

David has a strangely ambivalent attitude towards 'energies' and 'spirit guides'. He rejects 'ascended masters', yet has never rejected his spirit guide Rakorski/St. Germain, who is supposedly an ascended master. I believe he is being unwittingly controlled by 'negative energies'.

He also never mentions that his earlier books ("The Truth Vibrations" and "Love Changes Everything") were originally published by a subsidiary of Rupert Murdoch's "News Corporation".
David's "The Truth Vibrations" was published by "The Aquarian Press/Thorsons", a subsidiary of HarperCollins, itself owned by Rupert Murdoch's "News Corporation". Judy Hall wrote in her book on Icke that "The Truth Vibrations" was handled by new age writer EILEEN CAMPBELL, renowned for bringing New Age/'alternative' books into the mainstream. At HarperCollins she helped build Thorsons into the market leader of New Age literature. She has written and presented for BBC Radio 2's "Pause For Thought" and Radio 4's "Something Understood". Her consultancy company included clients such as "BBC Worldwide" and "W.H.Smith" (the magazine retailer).

Campbell's website includes links to new age leading lights: Barbara Marx Hubbard; HeartMath Institute; Institute Of Noetic Sciences (Nasa astronaut Edgar Mitchell); Findhorn Foundation.

"The Truth Vibrations" came out in 1991, the same year as "Exploration Into God" by the 'grandfather of the new age movement' in Britain: Sir George Trevelyan, who would endorse Icke's "Heal The World", saying "This is the man I've been waiting for, for many years." Was he implying that David was the '2nd coming', in keeping with David's comments about being a son of the Godhead?

Trevelyan was an early trustee of the Findhorn Foundation. He lectured in history at Gordonstoun school, where members of the British royal family were sent,e.g. Prince Philip.

Also in 1991 was "The Starseed Transmissions" and "Starseed" (Ken Carey), published by HarperCollins, a series of seminal New age books endorsed by New Age leading lights: George Trevelyan, Jean Houston, Barbara Marx Hubbard, Laura Huxley (wife of Aldous Huxley), Louise L. Hay.

1993 was another important year for new age books. Icke's "Heal The World" and the pro-Jewish/Kabbala-influenced "The Only Planet Of Choice" were published by Gateway Books who had earlier published Trevelyan's "Exploration Into God". In 1993, Icke's autobiography was published by "Time Warner Books" ,owned by the media giant "Time Warner".

Gateway also published Icke's 1994 "The Robot's Rebellion", his first foray into conspiracy research, but would mark the end of Gateway's association with David. Gateway's head Alick Bartholomew studied at Cambridge University and Chicago University.

Eileen Campbell co-wrote books with occult/new age writer James H. Brennan, who had belonged to the "Fraternity Of the Inner Light", founded in 1922 by famed occultist DION FORTUNE, who had formerly belonged to an offshoot of the notorious Order of the Golden Dawn.

Last edited by leighcgilbert; 23-12-2015 at 03:11 PM.
Old 28-12-2015, 02:02 PM   #40
leighcgilbert
Premier Subscribers

Continuing from post no.39 above, Judy Hall's book on psychic protection ("Way Of Psychic Protection" (2001) was published by Thorsons. Judy says that she was trained in psychic protection by CHRISTINE HARTLEY, a literary agent to Dion Fortune and a member of Fortune's Fraternity/Society of the Inner Light.

Judy lectured at the WREKIN TRUST, a non-sectarian spiritual school set up in 1971 by Sir George Trevelyan with the encouragement of a high-ranking RAF commander during World War Two: AIR MARSHAL Sir Robert Victor Goddard (KCB, CBE), who was a lifelong friend of 'bouncing bomb' inventor Barnes Wallis. Goddard took an interest in UFOs and the paranormal, combining the two together to propose higher dimensional ETs. The military have long been involved in the paranormal and UFOs.

Judy Hall quotes in her book on David Icke a poem by the astrologer/clairvoyant Jane Lyle, in which a soulless individual wants a soul. Also mentioned are time and the 3 Fates that hover around the edge of our world but don't interfere. The price of freedom, we are told, is the knowledge of 'sin'. Is this alluding to the time-less, karma-less, consequence-free world desired by the mind that I call the 'Rebel'?

Last edited by leighcgilbert; 28-12-2015 at 02:17 PM.