Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Earth Changes / Global Warming / Chemtrails / Weather Warfare

Old 29-10-2017, 02:51 AM   #1421
JumpRogue

Not sure if anyone mentioned this but, what if we need to climate to change for us to actually live, for crops to grow, for colds to die, for flu’s to die off?
Old 07-08-2018, 10:25 PM   #1422
innerspeaker

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...ows-itself-out

"The Met Office is warning that the heatwave that has scorched much of the country for weeks is about to end with a bang, blowing itself out in thunderstorms across the east and south-east on Tuesday night and Wednesday morning that could trigger flash flooding."

No doubt the response will be that this is due to "global warming" not our ionised skies. YAWWWWWWWWWN.
innerspeaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2018, 10:27 PM   #1423
tinfoil hat

The climate is supposed to change.
tinfoil hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2018, 09:18 PM   #1424
Dude111

Yes with how HOT its been here this summer??

I dont think climate change is a hoax!!

Last edited by Dude111; 11-08-2018 at 09:18 PM.
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2018, 09:18 PM   #1425
tinfoil hat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude111 View Post
Yes with how HOT its been here this summer??

I dont think climate change is a hoax!!
We had the same kind of summer in 76
tinfoil hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2018, 03:38 PM   #1426
raburgeson

I believe in weather control and weather warfare. Foot in the door for the globalist is a global anything. A global tax is a great windfall for money you make no work to perform. Facilitate economic enslavement of the masses.

We do have a problem with pollution. There is no plan to get rid of it with solutions performed with this supposed tax money. The people behind this push are corrupt sociopaths. Their wallets are thick enough with stolen money.

Fight them!
raburgeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2018, 03:56 PM   #1427
raburgeson

Default Tin Foil Hat

You are right we aren't herbivores. We are omnivores. The natural people, American Indians and many others that have documented history plainly had meat in their diet. Cracked me up to know that valley is named after the thump made by falling driven bison.
raburgeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2018, 04:32 PM   #1428
st jimmy

James Corbett shows in the following video that it’s “impossible” to measure the average global temperature.
He also shows that data are manipulated to convince us of global warming…
Old 05-11-2018, 05:59 PM   #1429
phigment

It's been years since I've been tracking the global warming issue. I used to be quite active on this forum about 6 years ago.

After tons of reading, my findings are as follows:

When David Icke goes on about CO2 being good for the environment, promotes greeness etc, he actually doesn't understand anything about the carbon cycle, ocean absorption of CO2, nor most importantly the rate of change.

The Anglia email debacle, whilst embarrassing, is only so in the sense that in data sets there are often adjustments to be made. The fact remains that the physics of CO2 works and is well understood. Just because the average person doesn't get the scientific method, I.e. Test and refine, doesnt mean it's not correct. Incidentally, by the same token most doubters should avoid all modern surgery, because what do the experts know? Wouldn't a DIY kitchen table job to treat a blocked heart artery be better?

The only real conspiracy is that Exxon Mobil knew decades ago what happens when you burn vast quantities of oil, but kept it quiet. The real conspiracy is that the lunatics who run this world, know of the 'water, water everywhere' future, as neatly encoded in the 2012 Olympic ceremony, in the heartland of the masonic domain.

Heating oceans, mass die off of species, is what we're in now. This is the 6th great extinction. Crops require stable temperature, which will be no longer. The rich will live longer growing produce in controlled environments, the poor will die. The elite see a future where the poor, decimated in number, will be slaves. In a much warmer world, created at an extraordinary speed compared to past warmer periods, creatures don't adapt.
phigment is offline   Reply With Quote