Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Earth Changes / Global Warming / Chemtrails / Weather Warfare

Old 14-12-2009, 09:24 PM   #21
griswald

I see google have a new front page with a warning about the impact of climate change on mother earth. Oh we are so programmed, and going to get more subliminal hypnotism

griswald

Dont ever argue with a fool, they will drag you down to their level, and beat you with experience.

Warning duely received and noted. Thankyou. gris..
griswald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2009, 08:31 AM   #22
max6674

Just found this on the BBC website... global warming isnt a new thing at all...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/...st/8416600.stm
max6674 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2009, 03:18 PM   #23
light_shiner

Just a thought - Has anyone considered the possibility that the changes in weather patterns could be partially influenced by the increasing amounts of rocket launches which penetrate the atmosphere and/or the high amount of weapon discharges in various war zones. I remember my father telling me about the heavy rainfall that followed the artillery barrage at El Alamein. I am not a scientist so am really not qualified to comment but I was just wondering.
light_shiner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2009, 08:27 PM   #24
griswald

Quote:
Originally Posted by light_shiner View Post
Just a thought - Has anyone considered the possibility that the changes in weather patterns could be partially influenced by the increasing amounts of rocket launches which penetrate the atmosphere and/or the high amount of weapon discharges in various war zones. I remember my father telling me about the heavy rainfall that followed the artillery barrage at El Alamein. I am not a scientist so am really not qualified to comment but I was just wondering.
Good thought on that one light_shiner.

griswald

Dont ever argue with a fool, they will drag you down to their level, and beat you with experience.

Old 06-01-2010, 08:32 PM   #25
soppi
Premier Subscribers

I sometimes wonder whether the global warming/ climate change 'spectre of doom' is a way of distracting attention away from the real problem, (NWO), and, like the 'New Age', a way to harvest those who are partially waking up, and funnel them into a false reality. In a way, protecting the man behind the curtain.

A lot of very intelligent, caring, dedicated people are involved in the green movement. These are clearly people who have good intentions, I just find it really sad that the majority have been hoodwinked by the AGW religion. I remember believing it myself.

The 'green movement', and the 'New Age', are just people who are in the process of waking up, but have been stalled by TPTB temporarily, but for how much longer I wonder?

I feel the dam to truth about to burst very soon...
soppi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 09:28 PM   #26
griswald

The Greens are using their philosophy of climatic changes , as an excuse to introduce green taxes, carbon taxes, water taxes ect. The Irish government are using the Green party as a stick to beat the ordinary non profiteering individual.

I personally would like to recycle some of the green party.

griswald

Old 12-01-2010, 01:47 PM   #27
morethanatheory

Quote:
Originally Posted by simonlove View Post
I would've thought it would be in their interests to deny man made global warming completely?
What better way to cry for global cooperation.

Although, I do agree with some points you made and would like an explanation (Why the ice caps are melting, etc) however I believe that global problems can only be prevented by global cooperation, global government. So it is in their interests to actually cause these problems so we have less choice but to cooperate.

www.thespiritmolecule.com
morethanatheory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2010, 09:28 AM   #28
camreeno
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by simonlove View Post
If there is no global warming then how come the polar caps are melting? Also, why would 'the illuminati, big brother, etc etc create a global warming conspiracy when I would've thought it would be in their interests to deny man made global warming completely?

Also, if one denies that man made greenhouse gases cause global warming, this creates the dangerous idea that large scale pollution is acceptable and OK which it's not. Apart from the issue of whether or not man is responsible for climate change, would these same people deny that industrialized society on a such a massive scale had any significant environmental impact whatsoever?

No, this is a bullshit argument. Whether or not global warming is caused my man is ultimately a smokescreen. When you look at all the terrible damage that industrialized society has caused the environment, there's just no way these people can go around saying all this shit about how man is not responsible for global warming. Whether or not man is responsible for global warming is not the issue. Man is definitely responsible for all sorts of catastrophic damage to the natural world. The marine and terrestial environments take a terrible battering every minute and then these people have the gaul to sit there and deny that man is responsible for global warming. They're not global warming skeptics. What they are is grossly irresponsible!!!
No one it's saying it's all right to pollute the environment. You're drifting away from the prime argument here. All we're saying is human activity doesn't have a considerable effect on global temperatures. That's it.

The truth is from all man-made gases spewed out into the atmosphere each year combined, Co2 emissions only amount to about 6.5 gigatons, whereas animals and bacteria emit far more: about 150 gitatons. If we're speaking of "greenhouse gases" altogether, we have some even more appalling numbers for the "we're causing it" crowd. Over 95% of greenhouse gas is in fact water vabor emited from the ocean.

With those tidbits alone, can you finally see the smoke clearing already? It's not hard to see that we're not changing the climate. The truth is climate fluctuations have ALWAYS occured naturally, and this is no exception. The entire backbone to the argument is that Co2 correlates with temperature rises. That's true, but in the wrong way. What Al Gore argues is that Co2 raises the temperature, but the truth is it's the temperature which elicits the Co2 and not vice-versa. So with that argument out of the picture, it seriously damages the whole man-made climate change argument.

I'm not trying to score points with a verbal deul. I just want people to know the truth and look at both sides of things.
camreeno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 04:56 PM   #29
keithm
Inactive

club of rome 1991 document.

The Copenhagen conference on climate change at the beginning of next month seeks to, according to its creators, “reach a new global accord to replace the 1997 Kyoto Protocol to curb emissions of greenhouse gases”. UN-front man Ban Ki-Moon remarked at a preparation speech on the road to Copenhagen that “sooner or later there will be a higher price on carbon – imposed either by policy or by market forces.” All this just rolls off the tongs of these transnationalist as if they are whistling a tune while tending their garden. If there was no such thing as historic fact, it would sound noble, urgent, and necessary. Unfortunately, we know precisely what motivates the initiators of this global effort: profit, absolute control and- I almost forgot- depopulation of the world’s inhabitants. This garden the elite is cultivating is by no means a place of joy. It stinks of rotten weeds and dead foliage.

In this first of several articles, I set out to identify the blueprint of modern day eugenics and its intimate ties to the environmental movement. In fact, the more one researches this union, forged in the blood of millions in the last century, the more one realises that the anthropogenic global warming swindle is not just tied to eugenics. It is eugenics.

In 1968 a think-tank emerged out of the back alleys of the face-lifted eugenics movement called the Club of Rome. Nurtured from its very conception as a beacon of light to which all environmentalist ships should navigate, its creators knew that the green movement they had set out to create, was designed to blame man for the supposed predicament the earth was in. As a consequence the number of people should be reduced lest the earth crumble under his crushing weight. The only thing to be done, so argued the Club, was for a global body of power to enforce depopulation goals as decided upon by the global elite.

Of what people does this global elite consist? Well just google ‘Club of Rome members’ and compare the names on the membership lists with those on the list of attendants of the annual Bilderberg conferences and you will discover the very same cast of characters, setting up the rules in the New World Order. You’ll find Al Gore, David Rockefeller, Queen Beatrix of the Netherlands, and all the other enemies of all free humanity and their cronies.

In 1972, the self described “group of world citizens, sharing a common concern for the future of humanity” published their (in)famous “The Limits to Growth”. In this document the authors point-blank argue for the population to shrink if mother earth is to survive much longer: “The overwhelming growth in world population”, claim the authors, “caused by the positive birth-rate loop is a recent phenomenon, a result of mankind’s very successful reduction of worldwide mortality.”

This development is highly worrisome, says the Club of Rome. As possible solutions for this “problem” it proposes either the birthrate to be brought down “to equal the new, lower death rate”, or “the death rate must rise again.” The following example will show that these statements by the world’s upper elites are in no way innocent musings without consequence.

Contrary to popular belief, the original architect of China’s policies was neither Mao Zedong in a power-drunk whim nor a Party-sadist hatching eugenics in some sub-level torture chamber. According to anthropologist Susan Greenhalgh in her study ‘Just One Child: Science and Policy in Deng’s China’ the inspiration for the tyrannical move by the Chinese Communist Party was inspired first and foremost by the Club of Rome.

In the early seventies, a group of Chinese scientists visited several scientific conferences in Europe, and readily picked up on the ideas distributed by the Club of Rome. At the head of this Chinese delegation was a man credited for introducing China’s notorious one-child policies, source of so much hardship suffered by the Chinese people in the last decades.

Greenhalgh points out that the infamous policy “had roots in missile scientists’ exposure to and import of Club of Rome population concepts through international conferences in the 1970s.”

The ‘missile scientists’ Greenhalgh mentions, are Dr. Song Jian and company, visiting several conferences in Europe in the 1970s designed to further the glory and prestige of the People’s Republic of China around the world. They picked up and further developed several methods to calculate population rates on blueprint models used by the Club of Rome to calculate their scams into creation.

The fact that the Club of Rome stands at the cradle of one-child policies may not come as a complete surprise to those who have read all the policy-papers issued from the seventies onward. The same Malthusian idea that triggered our current green movement and its obsession with man-made global warming mythology once inspired hardcore involuntary sterilization policies in the decades preceding World War II.

In order to force a rising death rate into being one needs to create “a common motivation, namely a common adversary, to organize and act together in a vacuum; such a motivation must be found to bring the divided nations together to face an outside enemy, either a real one or else one invented for the purpose.”

Quote:
In the 1991 publication “The First Global Revolution: A Report to the Club of Rome” by Alexander King and Bertrand Schneider, the common denominator that the world would need to rally around was identified in all clarity:

“In searching for a new enemy to unite us, we came up with the idea that pollution,the threat of global warming, water shortages, famine and the like would fit the bill. All these dangers are caused by human intervention, and it is only through changed attitudes and behavior that they can be overcome. The real enemy then, is humanity itself.”
This contrived and purposeful enemy arrived in the shape of man-made global warming. And to think that all of us gullible gadgets were fooled into believing that any climate change was caused by that big lamp in the sky, determining not just earth’s overall temperatures but those of all planets in the solar system. It just goes to show that the scam is perpetrated on such an unprecedented scale, that few dare question its validity. The entire thing of course boils down to the old Nazi proverb: the bigger the lie, the easier the sell. The United Nations, the globalist foremost salesman, was designated to carry the message along to all the world’s ‘regions’ and all nation-states falling under her jurisdiction. The division of the UN deemed most qualified to do the job was UNESCO, the scientific arm deciding what educational programs are to be distributed amongst the world’s universities and primary schools. On June 15th of this year, Martin Lees, Secretary General of the Club of Rome gave a speech to UNESCO- social engineers in which he admits that:

“We in the Club of Rome have had a long relationship with UNESCO. We look forward to developing our future collaboration so that we can advance our understanding and cooperation to promote action on the critical global issues which will determine the future of us all at this difficult moment in history.”

To understand what this collaboration between the Club of Rome and UNESCO will specifically entail, Mr. Lees provides us with the agenda leading up to and following the Copenhagen conference next month. Just so you know what to expect from the social engineers in the year to come:

“In October 2009, we will focus at our Annual General Assembly in Amsterdam on “Environment, Energy and Economic Recovery” focused on the key issues for the Copenhagen Climate Conference. In February 2010 we will tackle Cluster Three, on International Development. In April 2010 we will focus on Cluster Four, Social Transformation and in July 2010, on Peace and Security. The Programme will conclude with a major event in November 2010.”

The agenda shows that the Copenhagen conference is not an isolated happening. It is just one piece of the overall global architecture the elite is constructing and with which it means to consolidate power in the 21st century. Or, as the Secretary General of the Club of Rome puts it:

“Issues of international governance and institutional architecture will be critical in particular to the effective implementation of a post-Kyoto Treaty. To address the underlying drivers of climate change, institutional mechanisms must be introduced or adapted to implement and coordinate new policies in key areas of concentration such as: finance; science and technology; human resource development; information and communications; and capacity building. And the issue of “climate justice” will be central to achieving any agreement and to the acceptance of any treaty.”

Irrespective of these world players’ vested interest in such an architecture, they all dance to the tune of eugenics- whether they are aware of it or not. It can be to further their career or some sadist pleasure in usurping innocence; whatever their motivation, they have openly declared themselves to be on the opposite site of humanity.

Last edited by keithm; 04-03-2010 at 05:00 PM.
keithm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 06:38 AM   #30
tusme

Quote:
Originally Posted by keithm View Post
Irrespective of these world players’ vested interest in such an architecture, they all dance to the tune of eugenics- whether they are aware of it or not. It can be to further their career or some sadist pleasure in usurping innocence; whatever their motivation, they have openly declared themselves to be on the opposite site of humanity.
Absolutely, no doubt about that...!!

The Sane Hiker
tusme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2010, 06:19 AM   #31
stickwhistler

The video below explains how ice caps melt and grow,
and also contains some genuine information you will not have seen before,
that has been 'withdrawn' by NASA etc, and has been glossed over
by Al Gore et al, because it doesn't fit with the political/banking agenda.

The guy giving the talk really knows about this subject.
IMHO this is one of the best videos to explain weather,
and warming/cooling and the mechanisms behind it.
Science not opinion! Get yer thermals ready!

The lies of TPTB are also exposed, including the involvement
of the CRU at East Anglia maintaining the 'gravy train' of
global warming.

1 hour 26 mins long (110MB).

http://www.holisticchannel.org.uk/climatechange.wmv

Peter Cedrowen Taylor holds an honours degree in Natural Sciences and a Diploma in Social Anthropology from Oxford University.
Old 22-03-2010, 04:31 PM   #32
db1000c
Inactive

global warming and the green agenda is one of the most evil socio-political movements in the history of the human race. It confirmed my belief that the political spectrum is simply a tool to protect the elite's views whilst making people believe they have an individual opinion - and also centrist politics is perhaps the most protectionist and dangerous political stance imaginable.
db1000c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2010, 05:09 PM   #33
griswald

The green party are definitely any governments secret weapon. the greens will advocate many new draconian taxes, all in the name of saving the planet.

They will prey on the fact that we should feel guilty for every condition that can be taxed. And our own ignoirance will allow us to put more and more taxes into their begging bowl.

Their taxes will be a tax on the carbon life form....us.

griswald

Old 29-03-2010, 11:01 PM   #34
kblood

Quote:
Originally Posted by griswald View Post
The green party are definitely any governments secret weapon. the greens will advocate many new draconian taxes, all in the name of saving the planet.

They will prey on the fact that we should feel guilty for every condition that can be taxed. And our own ignoirance will allow us to put more and more taxes into their begging bowl.

Their taxes will be a tax on the carbon life form....us.

griswald
Hehe, yes they have effectively put a tax on the air we breath. At least the air we exhale. I wonder if they at some point will put tax on oxygen use as well? In the end if they reduce Co2 emissions enough, that could be the next thing, claim we are running out of oxygen in several parts of the world and spreading. And people would believe it, if not at first then after a month or two of propaganda.

Anyone who can find proof to support that global warming is caused by Co2?

Also what about the NASA graph that has been told is a hoax?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Gre...dential_issues

I even fell for this, since I was thinking, finally something to make people become active in fighting pollution. Then came the carbon tax, and that is no solution at all. Any proof it is being used for anything at all? The carbon tax that is.

The "proof" showing the global warming swindle as a hoax does not seem so solid when you know these people do have to power to make Nasa change their official graph though.

Quote:
“One person can make a difference and every person should try.” John F. Kennedy
Quote:
"Imagination governs the world."
"He who fears being conquered is certain of defeat." Napoleon
Quote:
"The only real valuable thing is intuition." Albert Einstein
Quote:
"The key to immortality is first to live a life worth remembering." Bruce Lee
kblood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2010, 02:47 AM   #35
kblood

Lets see what google says for and against Co2 being the cause of global warming... or climate change as they had to call it now.

http://zfacts.com/p/226.html
Shows a graph showing how Co2 and temperature is higher than 100 years ago. But even here they do warn that you cannot use the two graph as a comparison to each other, because they do not match. So this one is in no way proof that Co2 causes higher temperature, or higher temperature causes global warming. Also the logic in the inconvenient truth is that warming oceans cause co2 emissions and co2 emissions cause warming. So why has this effect not caused global warming long ago? Seems like it ought to cause this all on its own. Especially since they also agree that our oceans cause most of the Co2 in our atmosphere. With all these facts true, we ought be have no polar caps right now.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/cop...imategate.html
No proof here, just one of the scientists saying his part in the swindle doc did not represent his views, although he does know the Sun is the greatest cause of heat, then the Co2 omissions today are so great that they affect the warmth as well. Why is he not proving it then I ask?

http://ec.europa.eu/environment/climat/home_en.htm
The EU on their actions due to climate change. The focus here is none on proof and all on what EU has already promised to do, ie. cannot back down now.

Here is an interesting website:
http://www.skepticalscience.com/

It even has a list of arguments from skeptics, and then he debunks them:

Quote:
It's the sun
Climate's changed before
There is no consensus
It's cooling
Models are unreliable
Temp record is unreliable
It hasn't warmed since 1998
Ice age predicted in the 70s
We're heading into an ice age
Antarctica is gaining ice
View All Arguments...
He does seem to debunk them quite well. I think I will have to look into this site, and see what he can come up with against my arguments.

The evidence against Co2 causing climate change:

David Bellamy

Quote:
This August, right in the middle of the BBC’s promised barbecue summer (which didn’t come to pass), the University of East Anglia’s Climatic Research Unit disclosed that it had destroyed the raw data for its global surface temperature records. Despite the fact that they own some of the most powerful computers in the world, the reason they advanced was “an alleged lack of storage space.” The very foundation of the global warming argument was gone forever. Draw your own conclusions — sabotage or desperation?
David Bellamy

Peter Taylor - The Earth is Cooling

Then we have Johnny Ball getting booed off stage. The Telegraph went quite hard down on him, on a personal level. They could not refuse the logic of his claims that insects cause more Co2 than humans. I would agree with this Spiked article that it just shows how programmed people are today.

David Bellamy surely knows what he is talking about, and has shot down more than a few claims made by those supporting Co2 taxes to "save the world".

Oh, and I have to add I saw all of them at Alternative View 4, and they have solid arguments against Co2 causing global warming and more than a few examples of being ignored because of their controversial view.

Quote:
“One person can make a difference and every person should try.” John F. Kennedy
Quote:
"Imagination governs the world."
"He who fears being conquered is certain of defeat." Napoleon
Quote:
"The only real valuable thing is intuition." Albert Einstein
Quote:
"The key to immortality is first to live a life worth remembering." Bruce Lee

Last edited by kblood; 30-03-2010 at 02:49 AM.
kblood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 07:02 PM   #36
bruiseviolet

Watching BBC news this morning, they were going through all the papers and one article was about melting ice caps.

The woman was saying it was another way of showing hoax conspiracy theorists global warming was a real threat.
bruiseviolet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 07:34 PM   #37
lateral_v

Thumbs up Lord Monckton on Global Warming

Apologies if you guys have seen this haven't had time to read through the thread, but I find this worth sharing!

Old 08-04-2010, 11:45 PM   #38
theqleaner

Anyone Around Here Know The Difference Between Carbon Di-Oxide and Carbon Monoxide ?
theqleaner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2010, 07:53 PM   #39
lizzy

Default Files of climate change sceptics to police

HOME > NEWS / SHOWBIZ > UK NEWS > College gives files of climate change sceptics to police
UK NEWSCOLLEGE GIVES FILES OF CLIMATE CHANGE SCEPTICS TO POLICE

The Climatic Research Unit at the University of East Anglia
Friday April 16,2010
By Donna Bowater Have your say(4)
THE university embroiled in the scandal over leaked climate change emails has sparked outrage by handing the personal details of climate change sceptics to police.

The University of East Anglia claimed it had been deluged with requests from sceptics under the Freedom of Information Act shortly before hacked emails were published which appeared to show scientists manipulating climate change data.

But the university has angered privacy campaigners after passing on the details of those asking for information to Norfolk Police, which is investigating the alleged email theft with the National Domestic Extremism Unit.

Detectives are interviewing all those who legally used the FOI Act to request information from the Climatic Research Unit, questioning them about their scientific and political beliefs.

One of those targeted said: “It’s alarming – I thought it was a bit heavy-handed. My understanding is everyone who put in an FOI request to the university has been contacted.

“The police were looking for a conspiracy. They felt there had been an organised group of people bombarding the university with questions. I would have appreciated more of a briefing before launching into questions about my political beliefs.”

Another, businessman Sebastian Nokes, said he had been called by a detective who “wanted to know what computer I used, my internet service provider, and also to which political parties I have belonged, what I feel about climate change and what my qualifications in climate science are. He questioned me at length.”

Mr Nokes’s FOI request had asked for details about the training given to scientists to disclose information and for copies of any emails suggesting they had withheld information
lizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2010, 08:05 AM   #40
elpressiedente

Its not a swindle.. its good business...

they made a fortune converting all that refrigerant gas to keep us cool.
elpressiedente is offline   Reply With Quote