Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Earth Changes / Global Warming / Chemtrails / Weather Warfare

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 17-05-2018, 05:35 PM   #21
truegroup
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!
Posts: 17,117
Likes: 1,316 (1,030 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabrina View Post
RVL on their website says they provide airbourne delivery of dispersant fluid upon mineral oil spills.
http://rvl-group.com/project/case-study-mca/
Indeed....but the Cessnas are not used for that! They are part of the surveillance fleet.

Quote:
And why would the government sponsored body Natural Resources Wales say they were spraying water to the press after people made a fuss about it?
What? A news report was wrong? I bellow with laughter at a forum full of people who do nothing but question news reports ....then we get YOU insisting an actual mistaken one is actually the Truth. You cannot make this bollocks up.

Quote:
I'm stating facts - to back it up we have first hand eye witness accounts of more than one person plus the flight path was shown on the news.
The flight path is not in dispute! Cessnas do not do mass spraying of that volume. They use 737s. Which part of that confuses you!?

As for your eye witnesses.....bullshit hearsay. And bloody Facebollocks....don't make me laugh
Likes: (1)
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2018, 05:38 PM   #22
truegroup
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!
Posts: 17,117
Likes: 1,316 (1,030 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
well said!

no they wouldn't tell people anything
Ok Einstein, so tell me how you know about that Mod stuff

Quote:
there has been spraying of remote parts of scotland at times in the past sometimes from helicopters and they claim they are spraying salt water to kill off the bracken

i don't know if that's true or not though or just a cover story
Who knows....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cphNpqKpKc4
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2018, 05:44 PM   #23
truegroup
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!
Posts: 17,117
Likes: 1,316 (1,030 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the nine View Post
Back in the day when they were conducting tests on the British population...
Silly old MoD, fancy disclosing that huh

Quote:
Do you think if people would have enquired what they were spraying, the fronted companies would have said "we are spraying the unwitting populous with various biological agents and chemicals to monitor the spread in real time of the ill public..."
Probably yes in time. Prove they were spraying the unwitting public anything, let alone the leap of faith bullshit chemicals.

Quote:
I feel for your naivety regarding officialdom, perhaps you too will wake up one day and realise that big money doesn't actually have your best interests at heart, and that the pursuit of profit and power are their only real objectives.
Laws and people are a hindrance to profit maximisation .
I am perfectly aware of all that. I pity your gullibility and propensity to distort any old shit to fit in with pre conceived nonsense.

Quote:
Incidentally, was you brought up with a very strict father who beat obedience to authority into you as a child?
Not an ad hominem, a genuine question
No. Were you buggered by a herd of buffalo resulting in constipation backing up to your brain causing dysfunction? Just a polite question.
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2018, 05:57 PM   #24
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,667 (7,885 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegroup View Post
Ok Einstein, so tell me how you know about that Mod stuff
well what happens is the MOD spray toxic stuff on the public and keep it a secret until those people are dead and gone or decrepit and then they quietly release it to journalists who quietly report it in newspapers in a way that sells the idea to the public that it is done for their benefit, by which point its too late for the people affected

so the stuff that they are spraying on you right now won't be disclosed until you are dead and gone or too old to tell your broken arse from your diseased elbow

but if you are ok with yourself and your children and your family and your friends and your fellow countrymen and women being sprayed like laboratory rats then that's your lookout but some of us have a sense of adult responsibility for our environment

do you believe sue ellison in the article below?

Millions were in germ war tests
Much of Britain was exposed to bacteria sprayed in secret trials
Antony Barnett, public affairs editor

Sun 21 Apr 2002 10.23 BST
First published on Sun 21 Apr 2002 10.23 BST

The Ministry of Defence turned large parts of the country into a giant laboratory to conduct a series of secret germ warfare tests on the public. A government report just released provides for the first time a comprehensive official history of Britain's biological weapons trials between 1940 and 1979.

Sue Ellison, spokeswoman for Porton Down, said: 'Independent reports by eminent scientists have shown there was no danger to public health from these releases which were carried out to protect the public.

'The results from these trials_ will save lives, should the country or our forces face an attack by chemical and biological weapons.'

Asked whether such tests are still being carried out, she said: 'It is not our policy to discuss ongoing research.'
https://www.theguardian.com/politics...medicalscience
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2018, 05:59 PM   #25
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,667 (7,885 Posts)
Default

RAF rainmakers 'caused 1952 flood'
Unearthed documents suggest experiment triggered torrent that killed 35 in Devon disaster
John Vidal and Helen Weinstein
Thu 30 Aug 2001 10.56 BST
First published on Thu 30 Aug 2001 10.56 BST

On August 15, 1952, one of the worst flash floods ever to have occurred in Britain swept through the Devon village of Lynmouth. Thirty five people died as a torrent of 90m tons of water and thousands of tons of rock poured off saturated Exmoor and into the village destroying homes, bridges, shops and hotels.

The disaster was officially termed "the hand of God" but new evidence from previously classified government files suggests that a team of international scientists working with the RAF was experimenting with artificial rainmaking in southern Britain in the same week and could possibly be implicated.

Squadron Leader Len Otley, who was working on what was known as Operation Cumulus, has told the BBC that they jokingly referred to the rainmaking exercise as Operation Witch Doctor.

His navigator, Group Captain John Hart, remembers the success of these early experiments: "We flew straight through the top of the cloud, poured dry ice down into the cloud. We flew down to see if any rain came out of the cloud. And it did about 30 minutes later, and we all cheered."

The meteorological office has in the past denied there were any rainmaking experiments conducted before 1955, but a BBC Radio 4 history investigation, to be broadcast tonight, has unearthed documents recently released at the public record office showing that they were going on from 1949 to 1955. RAF logbooks and personnel corroborate the evidence.

Until now, the Ministry of Defence has categorically denied knowledge of any cloud-seeding experiments taking place in the UK during early August 1952. But documents suggest that Operation Cumulus was going on between August 4 and August 15 1952. The scientists were based at Cranfield school of aeronautics and worked in collaboration with the RAF and the MoD's meteorological research flight based at Farnborough. The chemicals were provided by ICI in Billingham.

Met office reports from these dates describe flights undertaken to collect data on cumulus cloud temperature, water content, icing rate, vertical motions and turbulence, and water droplet and ice crystal formation. There is no mention of cloud seeding.

But a 50-year-old radio broadcast unearthed by Radio 4 describes an aeronautical engineer and glider pilot, Alan Yates, working with Operation Cumulus at the time and flying over Bedfordshire, spraying quantities of salt. He was elated when the scientists told him this had led to a heavy downpour 50 miles away over Staines, in Middlesex.

"I was told that the rain had been the heaviest for several years - and all out of a sky which looked summery ... there was no disguising the fact that the seedsman had said he'd make it rain, and he did. Toasts were drunk to meteorology and it was not until the BBC news bulletin [about Lynmouth] was read later on, that a stony silence fell on the company," said Mr Yates at the time.

Operation Cumulus was put on hold indefinitely after the tragedy.

Survivors of the Lynmouth flood called for - but never got - a full investigation into the causes of the disaster. Rumours persist to this day of planes circling before the inundation.
https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2001/...ysicalsciences
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act
Likes: (2)
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2018, 06:51 PM   #26
truegroup
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!
Posts: 17,117
Likes: 1,316 (1,030 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
well what happens is the MOD spray toxic stuff on the public and keep it a secret until those people are dead and gone or decrepit and then they quietly release it to journalists who quietly report it in newspapers in a way that sells the idea to the public that it is done for their benefit, by which point its too late for the people affected

so the stuff that they are spraying on you right now won't be disclosed until you are dead and gone or too old to tell your broken arse from your diseased elbow

but if you are ok with yourself and your children and your family and your friends and your fellow countrymen and women being sprayed like laboratory rats then that's your lookout but some of us have a sense of adult responsibility for our environment

do you believe sue ellison in the article below?

Millions were in germ war tests
Much of Britain was exposed to bacteria sprayed in secret trials
Antony Barnett, public affairs editor

Sun 21 Apr 2002 10.23 BST
First published on Sun 21 Apr 2002 10.23 BST

The Ministry of Defence turned large parts of the country into a giant laboratory to conduct a series of secret germ warfare tests on the public. A government report just released provides for the first time a comprehensive official history of Britain's biological weapons trials between 1940 and 1979.

Sue Ellison, spokeswoman for Porton Down, said: 'Independent reports by eminent scientists have shown there was no danger to public health from these releases which were carried out to protect the public.

'The results from these trials_ will save lives, should the country or our forces face an attack by chemical and biological weapons.'

Asked whether such tests are still being carried out, she said: 'It is not our policy to discuss ongoing research.'
https://www.theguardian.com/politics...medicalscience
Hyperbole. You haven't proven they are spraying anything on me. Or themselves. What has dry ice dropped into clouds got to do with evil chemicals pumped out of airplane exhausts?

Quick where's that ouzi 9mm I want to shoot myself in the foot.....designer chemtrails don't affect the perps

Last edited by truegroup; 17-05-2018 at 08:11 PM.
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2018, 09:39 PM   #27
Sabrina
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 480
Likes: 367 (227 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegroup View Post
Silly old MoD, fancy disclosing that huh



Probably yes in time. Prove they were spraying the unwitting public anything, let alone the leap of faith bullshit chemicals.



I am perfectly aware of all that. I pity your gullibility and propensity to distort any old shit to fit in with pre conceived nonsense.



No. Were you buggered by a herd of buffalo resulting in constipation backing up to your brain causing dysfunction? Just a polite question.
Are you sure you read David Icke's book and it woke you up to conspiracies like you said? Or did you use it to stand on like an orange box? It is a thick book.....

Ariel survey flights tend to fly in straight lines... hmmmm not very straight lines were they.

I will let you off because the article links I first posted do indeed say something different to what they did when I posted the links.
A day later they changed the article and rewrote it - it did not go un-noticed by many welsh people.

So the article you see now is not the one I was posting about.... but nothing to see here move along now eh?....ha ha

They tested the spraying systems for oil spills back in 2016...with a 737 like you said - so they lied to us....
http://rvl-group.com/rvl-group-reach...ystem-project/

People are still are saying they saw it flying back and forth so it was there and it concerned people
so they should address it with an honest explanation not a covered up lie.

Last edited by Sabrina; 17-05-2018 at 10:07 PM.
Sabrina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2018, 10:18 PM   #28
the nine
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 16,328
Likes: 4,611 (2,581 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegroup View Post
Silly old MoD, fancy disclosing that huh



Probably yes in time. Prove they were spraying the unwitting public anything, let alone the leap of faith bullshit chemicals.



I am perfectly aware of all that. I pity your gullibility and propensity to distort any old shit to fit in with pre conceived nonsense.



No. Were you buggered by a herd of buffalo resulting in constipation backing up to your brain causing dysfunction? Just a polite question.
I think quite a few eye opening ' conspiracies ' have been disclosed via the FOI requests. After a certain time their secrecy clearance runs out, and if it's not renewed, you can requests a copy.


Do you understand that even biological weapons contain chemicals?


I'm just showing past form, I've not distorted anything...

Speaking of distorted, I felt sure you are some type of victim of an overbearing 'Victorian' father..

As for your question.
No I have never been defiled by man nor beast fortunately for me.


May I add, your dirty mind will keep you from connecting with the source, and thus you will look externally for all your answers, and thus you can't comprehend what most others on these boards are trying to convey to you.

If you clean your body (not just the skin) and your mind and keep them clean, then in time you will be connecting to the source


Don't say nobody ever told you.
It's your choice if you want to try it at some point in your life or not.
Free will and all that..
__________________
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine

Last edited by the nine; 17-05-2018 at 10:20 PM.
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2018, 10:26 PM   #29
the nine
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 16,328
Likes: 4,611 (2,581 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegroup View Post
Indeed....but the Cessnas are not used for that! They are part of the surveillance fleet.



What? A news report was wrong? I bellow with laughter at a forum full of people who do nothing but question news reports ....then we get YOU insisting an actual mistaken one is actually the Truth. You cannot make this bollocks up.



The flight path is not in dispute! Cessnas do not do mass spraying of that volume. They use 737s. Which part of that confuses you!?

As for your eye witnesses.....bullshit hearsay. And bloody Facebollocks....don't make me laugh
What volume of water was being released per minute?
Was it a continuous spray over a general area or or intermittent or target specific or something else?
If you are stating they don't hold enough water to complete that task... then furnish us with the details of that task and how you came your your conclusion from the maximum capacity tank for that Cessna ?
__________________
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2018, 11:10 PM   #30
Sabrina
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 480
Likes: 367 (227 Posts)
Default

Ooh they've added a new paragraph to another article now...


'One explanation is that Natural Resources Wales are testing a scaled-down system of the system used by T2 Aviation’s oil beating 727 to combat pollutants on inland waterways and reservoirs. But of course, that will be something Natural Resources Wales reveal if it is even achievable. That’s why freshwater tests like these are carried out.'


So they are using the smaller plane to spray instead of the usual larger planes.
Ok - so why tell us this info after and not before and why change all the articles? Either bad reporting or bad lying.
Sabrina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2018, 07:40 AM   #31
truegroup
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!
Posts: 17,117
Likes: 1,316 (1,030 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabrina View Post
Ooh they've added a new paragraph to another article now...


'One explanation is that Natural Resources Wales are testing a scaled-down system of the system used by T2 Aviation’s oil beating 727 to combat pollutants on inland waterways and reservoirs. But of course, that will be something Natural Resources Wales reveal if it is even achievable. That’s why freshwater tests like these are carried out.'


So they are using the smaller plane to spray instead of the usual larger planes.
Ok - so why tell us this info after and not before and why change all the articles? Either bad reporting or bad lying.
You have the logic of a moose. The article says one possible explanation and you state it as a fact.

Look at how long the Cessna was flying and the distance. Now apply that to how little water it can carry .....engage brain.....see the problem

Last edited by truegroup; 18-05-2018 at 07:41 AM.
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2018, 07:52 AM   #32
Sabrina
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 480
Likes: 367 (227 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegroup View Post
You have the logic of a moose. The article says one possible explanation and you state it as a fact.

Look at how long the Cessna was flying and the distance. Now apply that to how little water it can carry .....engage brain.....see the problem
Exactly! They lied. So if they were not spraying water. And not surveying in straight lines...
What requires smaller amounts to be dispersed into the air?

By the way I did not state that as a fact I said it was bad reporting or lying....
so stop with the insults to my intelligence.

Also there are videos of Cessna's spraying on the net - but I think they are larger.

The 'authorities' are the ones that told us they were spraying something... we are just trying to figure out what it was and why
they changed the story. Why even mention spraying or get authorisation to spray - unless they were?

Last edited by Sabrina; 18-05-2018 at 07:58 AM.
Sabrina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2018, 09:35 AM   #33
truegroup
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!
Posts: 17,117
Likes: 1,316 (1,030 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabrina View Post
Exactly! They lied.
No they bloody did not! Human beings make errors, as do reporters. They got it wrong.

Quote:
So if they were not spraying water. And not surveying in straight lines...
Why would they need to survey in straight lines? ANSWER that.

Quote:
What requires smaller amounts to be dispersed into the air?
Really, you need to stop being so daft now. Cessna...

"Depending on configuration, luggage, engine and fuel aboard, many if not most Cessna 172s will reach their maximum payload capacity with three (3) adults of average weight, which includes the pilot. The Cessna 172 Guide. Cessna 172 - Wikipedia."

I said engage brain. Try again!!

Quote:
By the way I did not state that as a fact I said it was bad reporting or lying....
Try wording it better.

Quote:
Also there are videos of Cessna's spraying on the net - but I think they are larger.
Nope, they carry enough to do one field with lightly sprayed crop dusting.

Quote:
The 'authorities' are the ones that told us they were spraying something... we are just trying to figure out what it was and why
they changed the story. Why even mention spraying or get authorisation to spray - unless they were?
They were told that there was to be a test, someone got their wires crossed. Wrong plane, wrong location, wrong time. Simple.

As opposed to this company deliberately spraying evil chemicals into the valleys from 4000ft on a ridiculously light aircraft.

Engage brain.
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2018, 10:57 AM   #34
Sabrina
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 480
Likes: 367 (227 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegroup View Post
No they bloody did not! Human beings make errors, as do reporters. They got it wrong.



Why would they need to survey in straight lines? ANSWER that.



Really, you need to stop being so daft now. Cessna...

"Depending on configuration, luggage, engine and fuel aboard, many if not most Cessna 172s will reach their maximum payload capacity with three (3) adults of average weight, which includes the pilot. The Cessna 172 Guide. Cessna 172 - Wikipedia."

I said engage brain. Try again!!



Try wording it better.



Nope, they carry enough to do one field with lightly sprayed crop dusting.



They were told that there was to be a test, someone got their wires crossed. Wrong plane, wrong location, wrong time. Simple.

As opposed to this company deliberately spraying evil chemicals into the valleys from 4000ft on a ridiculously light aircraft.

Engage brain.
My brain tells me that the eyewitness reports were truthful and everything else was not correct for whatever reason.

My brain also tells me not to engage in conversation with someone that insults me all the time...
Sabrina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2018, 11:43 AM   #35
truegroup
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!
Posts: 17,117
Likes: 1,316 (1,030 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabrina View Post
My brain tells me that the eyewitness reports were truthful and everything else was not correct for whatever reason.
What eyewitness reports?

Quote:
My brain also tells me not to engage in conversation with someone that insults me all the time...
You don't know what an insult is. I attack what you post....learn the difference
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2018, 12:23 PM   #36
truegroup
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!
Posts: 17,117
Likes: 1,316 (1,030 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabrina View Post
Are you sure you read David Icke's book and it woke you up to conspiracies like you said? Or did you use it to stand on like an orange box? It is a thick book.....
Well, I am guessing you never read The Truth Vibrations. It is nothing to do with conspiracies. I refuse to discuss my personal life with someone like you. I have been there, read the books, the videos, the films, way more than you I suspect.

Quote:
Ariel survey flights tend to fly in straight lines... hmmmm not very straight lines were they.
Who says they tend to fly in straight lines? Depends what they are surveying. Valleys and peat bogs don't run in straight lines.

Quote:
So the article you see now is not the one I was posting about.... but nothing to see here move along now eh?....ha ha
Cue dramatic music.

Quote:
They tested the spraying systems for oil spills back in 2016...with a 737 like you said - so they lied to us....
http://rvl-group.com/rvl-group-reach...ystem-project/
How are "they" lying. They did a test in a large passenger airplane. How does this relate to the tiny Cessna?

Quote:
People are still are saying they saw it flying back and forth so it was there and it concerned people
so they should address it with an honest explanation not a covered up lie.
Oh no, flying back and forth you say....more dramatic music.

Last edited by truegroup; 18-05-2018 at 01:01 PM.
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2018, 12:35 PM   #37
truegroup
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!
Posts: 17,117
Likes: 1,316 (1,030 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the nine View Post
I think quite a few eye opening ' conspiracies ' have been disclosed via the FOI requests. After a certain time their secrecy clearance runs out, and if it's not renewed, you can requests a copy.
Really? You don't think they could just fail to release it? Misplace it? These are supposed to be evil ne'er-do-wells, surely they can do anything

Quote:
Do you understand that even biological weapons contain chemicals?
What a very stupid statement. Biological weapons ARE bloody chemical based.

Quote:
I'm just showing past form, I've not distorted anything...
Yes you have. You take anything that "fits", shoehorn it in with a rectal probe and ignore anything that contradicts it.

Quote:
Speaking of distorted, I felt sure you are some type of victim of an overbearing 'Victorian' father..
I felt sure you had been buggered by buffalo.

Quote:
No I have never been defiled by man nor beast fortunately for me.
I find your line of questioning intrusive, pathetic and distracting. You are the comedy psychologist who found a poo in his pants and wondered what mad man had put it there

Quote:
May I add, your dirty mind will keep you from connecting with the source
Uhuh. Bollocks.

Quote:
and thus you will look externally for all your answers
As opposed to gazing up my backside and finding the truf

Quote:
and thus you can't comprehend what most others on these boards are trying to convey to you.
Your patronising tone is most amusing. You haven't the slightest clue who I am or what I have experienced. People on these boards convey to me that they pretend to be truth seekers right up until they get their argument taken apart. Then they become even more fixated about the stupid conspiracy than the people they ridicule for not knowing "all about it". "Sheeple" I think they insult them with.

Quote:
If you clean your body (not just the skin) and your mind and keep them clean, then in time you will be connecting to the source
Uhuh. Bollocks.

Quote:
Don't say nobody ever told you.
Really? You think your little pep talk is the first I've heard about this "path to spirituality"? You don't think I stumbled on this, oh, 30 years ago

Quote:
It's your choice if you want to try it at some point in your life or not.
Free will and all that..
Tried it for 10 years. Waste of a decade. Wake up smell the bovine excrement.
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2018, 03:36 PM   #38
truegroup
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!
Posts: 17,117
Likes: 1,316 (1,030 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the nine View Post
What volume of water was being released per minute?
How the fuck do I know...this is your silly claim not mine!

Quote:
Was it a continuous spray over a general area or or intermittent or target specific or something else?
Ditto. Something else.

Quote:
If you are stating they don't hold enough water to complete that task...
WHAT task?

Quote:
then furnish us with the details of that task
WHAT task?

Quote:
and how you came your your conclusion from the maximum capacity tank for that Cessna ?
The Cessna can do a field. At very low altitude. Higher up it disperses and blows away. It can take the weight of two additional adults.

How can you stand there arguing such stupid shit? Google it.. It's a tiny light aircraft. Using it to spray anything other than a field is a moronic idea. What is wrong with you....does reality confuse you so much? Look within at the source and see you are talking bollocks.
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:36 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.