Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Matrix / Nature of Reality

Old 27-08-2018, 04:31 PM   #1
ink

Default One Free Miracle

The Big Bang.... 1 free miracle and we shall prove the rest....of 13 billion years!

Well ok then....but that free miracle is a tad bothersome don't ya think?

--------------------------------------------------------------------

So I wish this thread to discuss our individual considerations regarding this 'place' we happened upon!

I will, within this post, show you mine....and I ask that you play doctor with me and show me your's?

So maybe the simplest way for me to start this is in bullet point form?
This is not to state that you could not perceive my considerations....it is that a huge wall of text is most unread!

TLDR.......is a bane of the author....so point form which may be discussed later, or not!

My consideration from my own experience:

1. The current 'realm' was created in what would be considered 1947 and is 71 years in existence.

2. Realms are 'images' of creation defined by individually born, singular awareness and are only 'physical' via the slowing of the Aether.

3. There are many realms previously constructed before this one and those who inhabit dramas between realms also exist....but many are old (physically within a limited single 'life' or experience) and this intersecting of differing realms can cause, within one realm, a loss of 'connection' to the authoring causality.

4. Time does not exist outside of the current overlays of realms. Consider a book of one thousand pages, each page a life? You are free (normally) to open that book to any page and 'read' said life....BUT the book itself requires no 'time' and neither do you! Only the 'reading' of the single page needs your attention....and that is time.

5. Realms are overlaid. But only within 'dramas'! Normally the interaction will not be dominated and you would be free to 'come and go'. Although within this 'Terra' this is not the case and has now become a requirement for singular attention.

6. The realms interacting and forcing their dominance upon Terra are....... ....but wait I have gone too far from the subject at hand.

So I will summarize on this 'big bang'.

The world which you currently dramatize a 'life' never existed 72 years ago.
There are many layers of 'older' realms before this one.
The start of this realm was conceived out side of that which is considered 'time'.......therefore there was no start.
The Aether creates the supposed 'reality' which YOU will.

You are not energy.......you do not require energy.......only 'physical' matter needs to be 'formed'!

You have always been. But most are only of energy and require it constantly to still be.

Anyway....such is my vastly shortened considerations upon the 'Big Bang'!

May I inquire as to your thoughts?

Edit to state: I am not 71 within this current....so this 'realm' did not start with me! lol Just in case anyone was considering that possibility?

Last edited by ink; 27-08-2018 at 04:48 PM.
ink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2018, 06:26 PM   #2
ink

So....I have asked and been informed that the OP (starter of a thread, the opening poster or opening post) can define the interaction within the thread.

With 'rules'

So I do not want nor require considerations which are singularly based upon main stream indoctrination within this thread!

I know those limited thoughts, I have studied them and do not agree with such incorrect paths!

That which I do wish for is discussion based on beings own considered experiences.

New to me....concepts and ideas.

So any posts which are totally main stream defined will be removed within this thread!

It is so as a free and individual 'chat' can be had without the limitation of current indoctrinated and taught thought!

In other words so that you and I can converse about any and all our thoughts!

I am happy to chat about how a pink crocodile carried you within it's fur covered paws to this place and gave you a solid mercury lantern, which is also only visible by the luminescence of dark matter, when the moon is in conjunction with the Lord Wheelie The Hamster....who currently resides within your bread bin....and continually moans about 'crumbs'!

It is all good for me

Anyway that done....

I have on many occasions stated that this 'place' is a Realm....so what do I consider a 'realm'?

If we take the definition:

realm (r?lm)
n.
1. A community or territory over which a sovereign rules; a kingdom.
2. An area or sphere, as of knowledge or activity: the realm of science.

Then a 'realm', compared to this 'world', is an expanse which is controlled via the decisions of a king or lord.

And that is correct but is limited within it's out pouring!

Yes this 'Earth' is an area with a 'lord'....but said 'lord' being the creator also defined the 'rules' within the 'box'!

As a parent may say to their child "While under MY roof, you shall accept my rules".

So the individual awareness creates a realm and defines the 'rules' in play.

Long enough post for now! I will continue at a point lol
Old 30-08-2018, 04:36 PM   #3
ink

So....all realms last three score years and ten.... ( approximately they work with the movement of one degree every seventy two years) and that is quoted over and over! But isn't really important lol

But the fact that realms have a limited span to 'be' is important!

So I know it is weird and wacky........if it would be read, I would define it all within a single post but then most wouldn't read a huge wall of text??

So we are having bite sized bits as and when! Such is! (which also means that I must recall when and where I was ....and why....pain in the arse to make it coherent, may as well be the pink crocodile with fur covered paws)

So we have 'realms' created via the singular wants of individual awareness which only last seventy two years but which vortex in many other singular beings.

Now the older realms do not just dissipate....they still are within the awareness of else.

It is like bubbles building upon each other....realm by realm....and you move between each and every little bubble of realms.

But you repeat....over and over within these singular reality bubbles.
You literally 'live' the same issues, time and time again via the movement between realities which can be called dimensions but they only exist for a limited span....so to break the chain around your 'neck' you need to realize the inherent mechanism confining you.......

and you are confined.

Do a bit of research....look at so called events of the past and see their twin now expanding!

You will 'move' again....very soon....next year

and then, different toys, different names and places.......BUT the same script being played out, over and over....

reality bubble to reality bubble to reality bubble >>>>>>>> never ending and all of the current caused via a single awareness.

Can you get it? Same existence within a differing story, all defined by another awareness....unless you....
Old 30-08-2018, 07:13 PM   #4
ink

https://i.imgur.com/fiWjEEz.mp4

Old 02-09-2018, 12:40 PM   #5
8lou1

Hehehe your fat man dances... My fat lady fucks...

Wanna make some new moves? ??
8lou1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 04:01 PM   #6
ink

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8lou1 View Post
Hehehe your fat man dances... My fat lady fucks...

Wanna make some new moves? ??
Fair enough

I was only attempting to provide a different concept of this realm....one which I doubt has been expressed too often, but which is a viable within the 'drama' I currently inhabit!

This thread and the 'one with the wall of numbers' are tied together and I thought to 'show' a feasible way to breach the barriers of reality bubbles!

Why do I state feasible? Because I can, have and do move via my own determination between two intersecting bubbles.

But I assume from the replies within this thread and the other....that there is zero interest....so fuck it.

Just glad that you didn't post a video of your fat lady considering her stated activity!

What ever!
Old 02-09-2018, 05:11 PM   #7
8lou1

Ive noticed the same so im adjusting to it. Who knows 2 bubles might create a bubblebath
Old 03-09-2018, 03:57 PM   #8
st jimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ink View Post
1. The current 'realm' was created in what would be considered 1947 and is 71 years in existence.
About a week ago I spoke to an elderly man that looked about 71 years old. He told me that his age is 91...

I've repeatedly spoken to people that claim to have been born before 1947.
I've read books and listened to music from before 1947.
I've seen (and touched) trees of a reported hundreds years of age.

I once asked a Christian if he believed in the story of creation.
After affirming he did, he answered to my follow-up question that earth is about 6000 years old...

Do you claim that all of this "evidence" is a lie or have I misunderstood what you mean by "realm"?

Last edited by st jimmy; 03-09-2018 at 03:59 PM.
st jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2018, 05:38 PM   #9
ink

Quote:
Originally Posted by st jimmy View Post
About a week ago I spoke to an elderly man that looked about 71 years old. He told me that his age is 91...

I've repeatedly spoken to people that claim to have been born before 1947.
I've read books and listened to music from before 1947.
I've seen (and touched) trees of a reported hundreds years of age.

I once asked a Christian if he believed in the story of creation.
After affirming he did, he answered to my follow-up question that earth is about 6000 years old...

Do you claim that all of this "evidence" is a lie or have I misunderstood what you mean by "realm"?
Oh my....an actual question with merit!

Thank you

Although I have actually answered your inquire within the opening posts!

Literally....I have typed the answers....within the few limited posts!

It only takes a reading of said posts to engage an understanding which would answer your question!

You 'link' news items and posted concepts day by day....you consistently define your current via your ability to see that which is available!

But it would seem that you could not answer your questions by reading my, already posted, words?

Really jim?

If you can not....then I will define them for you.

I am not being rude....I re-read that which I have already posted and it should have, already, answered your question!

Or am I just being daft?

Let me know?

Last edited by ink; 03-09-2018 at 05:42 PM.
Old 05-09-2018, 04:58 PM   #10
ink

Quote:
Originally Posted by st jimmy View Post
All I am attempting to do is to allow consideration of the possibility of movement, via self, between overlaying bubbles of reality.

This is so that....those who can.......will (I do have an intent.......but that is for later, first is to get other's, like me, to be able by their own consciousness to move).

Your question was answered via the first posts:

Quote:
3. There are many realms previously constructed before this one and those who inhabit dramas between realms also exist....but many are old (physically within a limited single 'life' or experience) and this intersecting of differing realms can cause, within one realm, a loss of 'connection' to the authoring causality.

4. Time does not exist outside of the current overlays of realms. Consider a book of one thousand pages, each page a life? You are free (normally) to open that book to any page and 'read' said life....BUT the book itself requires no 'time' and neither do you! Only the 'reading' of the single page needs your attention....and that is time.

5. Realms are overlaid. But only within 'dramas'!

The start of this realm was conceived out side of that which is considered 'time'.......therefore there was no start.

You have always been.
Quote:

So we have 'realms' created via the singular wants of individual awareness which only last seventy two years but which vortex in many other singular beings.

Now the older realms do not just dissipate....they still are within the awareness of else.

It is like bubbles building upon each other....realm by realm....and you move between each and every little bubble of realms.

But you repeat....over and over within these singular reality bubbles.
You literally 'live' the same issues, time and time again via the movement between realities which can be called dimensions but they only exist for a limited span....so to break the chain around your 'neck' you need to realize the inherent mechanism confining you.......

and you are confined.

Do a bit of research....look at so called events of the past and see their twin now expanding!

You will 'move' again....very soon....next year

and then, different toys, different names and places.......BUT the same script being played out, over and over....

reality bubble to reality bubble to reality bubble >>>>>>>> never ending and all of the current caused via a single awareness.

Can you get it? Same existence within a differing story, all defined by another awareness....unless you....
Just link these considerations together!

Your question and the answer.......and many other's are within those words!

I am truly shocked at the lack of interaction....yes I can be an arse, I can be condescending....but don't limit your posts by not actually reading and contemplating the previous posts!

If you cannot join the few dots required....sorry but I am not holding your fucking hand and you will become a no thing!

Don't like it....I do not care!

You haven't got long to get YOUR shit in order....such is the 'life' of a 'new born'!

Old 05-09-2018, 08:06 PM   #11
8lou1

Ow ink can you give me the link to the numberthread you mentioned? Im quit fond of numbers actually. Words just give me scrambled eggs lately.
Old 09-09-2018, 03:53 PM   #12
ink

So 'blue' did you read the other thread?

Any thoughts or are you also 'only human'?
Old 09-09-2018, 04:05 PM   #13
ink

the concept is rather simple....

you are currently existing within a drama which repeats!

every 72 years the same style of event occurs....now these may not be in 'perfect' order....but occur none the less they do!

the only change is dependent upon the available technology within the 'bubble'.

but they are the same events....WHY?

I truly thought that some of you would have 'got this'....but no.

72 years is a gestation period.

some ARE born....some are 'wiped' from the floor!

most around you are background.

WHY?

Cain and Abel anyone?

Which will you decide to BE?

Angels and Demons.... ! That should be.... Angel OR Demon!

Your choice, your birth lol
Old 09-09-2018, 04:15 PM   #14
8lou1

i get confused with colors, but what the heck. its wyrd shite. red and blue makes purple, but sulfur is yellow, so it shouldnt work that way. it still does though...

so instead of focusing on the collorthingy i did the shapes: square, circle and triangle. it seems to work the same. havent figured which color fits which shape though.

life went spiraling anyways as intended so im pleased except my human part it wants death and fast... but well such is life.

so concerning me being only human. nah tried it, didnt work, just makes my rages grow further.

ow and yes i did find and read the other thread, seems it overlaps with an area of my so called 'life'. it brought up some parts im very aware of and need patience to get ride of in a nice way. anyways i have some blind spots there due to it being very close to me and very often a part of my reality. over the years ive tried to cjange the pics im getting, but it seems its either real what i see or i have to accept the fucked upness im in. i choose the first.
Old 09-09-2018, 04:22 PM   #15
8lou1

well those 72 years go a bit faster in my world. i must be on speed dail...
and yes angel or demon. or learn to switch fast. i find it less and less duable these days. we are creating us and them as we speak, so be it.

on the more general view: why the 72 again? i cant figure the meaning of this number. im more a 99 -100 kinda girl although ive done my holy 7's and my horny 2's...

maybe this number 72 just has nothing to do with me. its the last guess i have and then its back to reality....
oww and i still have to pick me a befitting avatar....
Old 09-09-2018, 05:15 PM   #16
ink

Quote:
i get confused with colors, but what the heck. its wyrd shite. red and blue makes purple, but sulfur is yellow, so it shouldnt work that way. it still does though...

so instead of focusing on the collorthingy i did the shapes: square, circle and triangle. it seems to work the same. havent figured which color fits which shape though.
Don't concern your nature with the pretty light reflections....nothing but a drama.... although the visualization, within this realm, of differing colors create
alternate possible future's of the physical forms interaction!

But the 'shapes' do contain an image....so important to singular awareness....or those who have become said consideration!.

Quote:
life went spiraling anyways as intended so im pleased except my human part it wants death and fast... but well such is life.
Ok....some bad shit there then!

Anyone (or being) who inhabits a physical form within this realm and has any semblance of self defined thought....wants to leave as soon as possible....BUT

and I state BUT again.......if you do....your potential (as yet unborn) individual awareness WILL return to the collective....which then parts of it are returned to this 'womb'!

That which is YOU....will never have been nor will ever be!

The 'time' here is short....play YOUR game within the narrative....determine YOUR outcome within the limitation....be that which YOU consider correct.

To leave too soon....will not help you

Quote:
ow and yes i did find and read the other thread, seems it overlaps with an area of my so called 'life'. it brought up some parts im very aware of and need patience to get ride of in a nice way. anyways i have some blind spots there due to it being very close to me and very often a part of my reality. over the years ive tried to cjange the pics im getting, but it seems its either real what i see or i have to accept the fucked upness im in. i choose the first.
The other thread is to show that individuals can move within the over laping realms via their own determination.
To show that the realm suffocating this one....is comprised of demons which only live a short life and only within this realm called Terra.

Get over it....it is meaningless once you can accept, within that which you are....that you are for ALL existence (not time, time is so very limited) and so an awareness of unlimited potential.

Enjoy.
Old 09-09-2018, 06:12 PM   #17
8lou1

mmm in reply to 'get over it'. i should indeed, but the hate has affected me in such a sense that i actually want it to happen. but youre right ill be the good girl and let it go...figures power vs. love as always, everywhere, anytime. THANKS!
Old 09-09-2018, 07:03 PM   #18
ink

Quote:
mmm in reply to 'get over it'. i should indeed, but the hate has affected me in such a sense that i actually want it to happen. but youre right ill be the good girl and let it go...figures power vs. love as always, everywhere, anytime. THANKS!
mmm in reply to 'power vs. love'...... read this:

Love, Empathy, Morals and Technology

Old 09-09-2018, 08:13 PM   #19
8lou1

thanks im reading it and leaving the page open for repondering later
language is a very important thing indeed. especially when like me living in a multilingual world. i have been working on eliminating errors due to language barriers and it works quite well. its not perfect, but ive noticed over the years that very often the words we use dont combine with the translations given in the dictionary. due to this ive become more a feeler then a speaker. now im working on speech again so things can be more easily transmuted and i hope i will be more able to work my practice.
Old 18-09-2018, 06:10 PM   #20
ink

Well was going to post a 'thing'....but fuck it, I tried!

4 linked threads....to no avail!

Enjoy being within this realm as I do not see any of you leaving....ever

As for me.......well I'm off