Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Matrix / Nature of Reality

Old 25-12-2016, 05:42 PM   #21
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
I started to watch 'black mirror' but i couldn't even finish the first episode. It's designed to make you feel uncomfortable but as a statement on the direction of society it makes its point well

Everyone has a rating score which people can see when they look at each other due to technology in their eyeballs

People constantly rate each other with their smart phones and affect other peoples ratings up or down

The higher the score you have the more privileges you get

This already operates now with credit scores for example and employers and insurance companies are assessing people on the basis of their social media profiles so we are not far off what is being depicted

It creates a fake world where everyone is affecting friendliness and superficial charm in order to boost their ratings but the world doesn't need fake charm and niceties, the world needs some naked truth
This is the reptilian world's rule. Hierachy, levels and competition.
We must realise to get off of it.
Do what you feel right for you. Not to compete with each other. You only have to do what's right for you. If you enter a competition, of course there will be others who will be better than you...always. Remember we all have place in this world. Not everyone is meant to be an actor or model (just an example).
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-12-2016, 05:44 PM   #22
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by paddy_blake View Post
Like I've said before, you don't understand. Opinions are opinions, but understanding comes from knowing.

Peace
And you experience god force? Of course not, that's why you don't understand.
Old 25-01-2017, 08:27 PM   #23
iamawaveofthesea

Saturnian reference in popular culture:

I watched the series 'OA' recently which shows people who have had near death experiences and received gifts from the angels

In episode 6 one character plays sound from the cassini spacecraft recording of saturn which one of the psychonauts recognises from her NDE
Old 26-01-2017, 01:08 PM   #24
iamawaveofthesea

The Quantum Theory On Mind-Body Connection
Posted on November 10, 2016
Dr. Fahad Basheer, guest to Natural Blaze

The mind body and consciousness are interlinked each other independent of time and space. This ideology forms the vital base of this theory. This fundamental law is the only bold and brave argument which is enough to explain the most puzzling questions about the mind body continuum that have passed throughout the centuries. To enforce this idea, In 1933 researchers conducted a study in a US military base. They collected leucocytes from a donor and extracted the DNA. Thereafter, the donor was kept in a room at the military base and was subjected to emotional stimulation by showing him various video clips. These clips were capable of generating different emotions in the donor.

The result was amazing. It was noted that the donor’s extracted DNA exhibited the same electrical response as that of the donor himself and that too simultaneously without any time lag. In the follow-up to this experiment, the researchers dispatched the DNA sample approx. 350 miles away from the military base camp housing the donor. The experiment was repeated. There was no change in the DNA’s response. The results were the same. It continued to be affected by the donor’s changing moods and feelings. It was then strongly established that the DNA has a wireless connect with its owner and his/her emotions. This connection is independent of time and space. Living cells and human emotions communicate through a form of energy that exists everywhere and at all times.

From this experiment it is evident that our emotions can influence the very own living cells of our body independent of time and space. The question lies in how this miracle happens?

So by summating the quantum theory on the mind body connection:

(1) The mind body and consciousness are interlinked each other independent of time and space.

(2) When the wave function of atoms of the human mind is coalesced with the wave function of the atoms of the human body, any change brought about in the atoms of the human mind (in the form of thoughts or emotions) affects the atoms (carbon, nitrogen, hydrogen etc) of human body independent of time and space. This is known as The Fahads Mind Body Quantum Effect.

(3) The information in the human mind influences the matrix that governs the functioning of living cells in the form of energy.

(4) Depending upon the information in the human mind the activity and functioning of the living cells changes accordingly

(5) If the information in the human mind is positive the functioning of the cells will be in a positive state and if the information in the human mind is negative the functioning of the living cells will be in a negative state.

http://www.naturalblaze.com/2016/11/...onnection.html
Old 26-01-2017, 01:09 PM   #25
iamawaveofthesea

What You Really Are - David Icke

Old 31-01-2017, 01:45 AM   #26
burningbush

I didn't realize what I was watching until the last episode of WestWorld. What first jumped out to me was the obvious Eye of Horus/all-seeing eye in the middle of the maze and how the maze almost mirrors the look of a brain. Ford even references consciousness as resulting from the brain as shown in the Creation of Adam painting. The center of the maze is determined to be the end goal, i.e., the opening of the all-seeing eye and the expansion of consciousness is the end goal. The references are numerous and pretty obvious in the last episode.

But what really jumped out to me was Ford's mentioning of suffering. He directly says that suffering is the path to consciousness.

I started thinking about secret societies and their potential effects on the world. Is Ford effectively a mouthpiece for those groups and is he directly telling us what they are doing? Could it be that such groups believe they are advancing consciousness by intentionally creating suffering in the world? Could there be some deeper morality, as opposed to pure self interest and, whether justified or not, that is driving the elites of the world to take actions that appear to directly harm everyone else when perhaps their efforts are to wake us up through suffering?
burningbush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2017, 09:58 AM   #27
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by burningbush View Post
I didn't realize what I was watching until the last episode of WestWorld. What first jumped out to me was the obvious Eye of Horus/all-seeing eye in the middle of the maze and how the maze almost mirrors the look of a brain. Ford even references consciousness as resulting from the brain as shown in the Creation of Adam painting. The center of the maze is determined to be the end goal, i.e., the opening of the all-seeing eye and the expansion of consciousness is the end goal. The references are numerous and pretty obvious in the last episode.

But what really jumped out to me was Ford's mentioning of suffering. He directly says that suffering is the path to consciousness.

I started thinking about secret societies and their potential effects on the world. Is Ford effectively a mouthpiece for those groups and is he directly telling us what they are doing? Could it be that such groups believe they are advancing consciousness by intentionally creating suffering in the world? Could there be some deeper morality, as opposed to pure self interest and, whether justified or not, that is driving the elites of the world to take actions that appear to directly harm everyone else when perhaps their efforts are to wake us up through suffering?
sabbateanism is holiness through sin; to this end they invert all social morals
Old 19-11-2017, 05:26 PM   #28
iamawaveofthesea

What If the Earth Does Not Exist?

Old 20-11-2017, 12:28 AM   #29
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
What If the Earth Does Not Exist?

LOL tell that to Flat Earthers.
Old 14-05-2018, 04:37 PM   #30
iamawaveofthesea

archons controlling physical reality

David Icke - Who Built The Matrix?

Old 14-05-2018, 04:40 PM   #31
iamawaveofthesea

the watchers manipulating things from the realm of the unseen...

Quote:
so my current understanding is that humans have for a very long time been interacting with non human entities when in an altered state of consciousness

what is the nature of these entities? Difficult to say as i'm not even sure what the nature of us is!

I'm watching the series 'westworld' at the moment and its a real head-fuck because i don't relate to the humans in it. I find myself relating more to the robots who are living in a totally artificial reality in which they are effectively being controlled and I personally believe that we are being farmed in this reality.

In the same way we hear people speaking about being 'abducted' by 'aliens' and probed and experimented on the robots in westworld are also taken out of the park and fixed up in laboratories by the humans who run the park. Are the 'alien' 'greys' spoken of by abductees and ufologists merely the techs of this reality we are in?

In the same way that in our reality there are native cave art pictures that depict non human entities the natives in westworld also have a knowledge of the beings (ie humans) outside of the park

So some commentators like mark passio will say that physical beings, the annunaki, came to earth and physically created humans as a slave race using advanced genetic science. They then left their hybrid bloodlines on the earth to rule over us and they are the ones near the top of the secret society pyramid

But what i'm saying is that you don't need a laboratory to change human beings on a genetic level as there are many things that can have an 'epigenetic effect' which is to say to alter gene function

I believe shifts in consciousness can alter gene function for example and that the purpose of the 'initiations' of secret societies are to alter consciousness and by extension gene expression

So if we look at what the people in the secret society network are creating they seem to be creating a pyramidal, hive mind society that will find its ultimate expression in an AI run technocracy where all humans are merged with machines through transhumanism

I don't think its any coincidence that bees and beehives are a significant symbol for the freemasons as a beehive has a hivemind. Poeple might think that the central intelligence of the hive is focussed in the queen bee but that is not actually true as sometimes the bees closest to the queen will eject the queen from the hive and then create a new queen

This means that the intelligence of the hive is not focussed in the mind of a single bee but exists in some other space
Old 22-05-2018, 09:21 PM   #32
iamawaveofthesea

The simulation hypothesis

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 22-05-2018 at 09:21 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2018, 10:32 PM   #33
Sabrina
Inactive

Youtube recommends videos to me but there are sometimes ones that stand out as they are nothing to do with what I've been watching.
Recently it's been offering me tarot readings for my star sign which I always steer clear of as I don't trust spirits that fortell the future when we are obviously blocked from seeing it for a reason or we would see it ourselves and not need cards.
Ok so I was bored and watched a few - the odd thing is the different people brought up the same cards for the same dates - and then when I did one for a family members star sign it was spot on about what she was doing - not vague either.

I'm also watching Westworld and have read about Hologram worlds etc...
and it creeped me out - when I was younger I thought horoscopes were so vague they could apply to anyone as you make it fit.
And tarot cards can only give you one possibility based on the path you are currently heading - you can go in any direction it just may show you the one right ahead if you don't deviate off your path.

But if the reading was spot on for me and everyone else that saw it under the same sign - and it just couldn't fit into anyone else's life I know right now - how can that be?

That means that more than one of us are living the same scripts.

As I get older I have noticed that people are more like me than I thought when I was younger - the internet makes you feel less special - a talent I have that I grew up thinking I was unique - now I can see there are millions like me on the net for example.

I have a theory that our bodies come with an automatic program/ storyline that will run on its own - autopilot - if you are not awake.

And this program is what tarot readers pick up on.

Have you ever drifted off and spent days on autopilot?
I think it happens when people say 'didn't this week go fast!'

This is creeping me out.
Like when I was 5 and said "who am I?' to myself on the way to school and had a full blown panic attack as I forgot
my name and how to breathe lol

Last edited by Sabrina; 22-05-2018 at 10:39 PM.
Sabrina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2018, 10:43 PM   #34
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabrina View Post
I have a theory that our bodies come with an automatic program/ storyline that will run on its own - autopilot - if you are not awake.

And this program is what tarot readers pick up on.

Have you ever drifted off and spent days on autopilot?
I think it happens when people say 'didn't this week go fast!'
if we are creating reality out of a sea of all possibility then that can explain how diviniation can work

I've never spent days on autopilot but i do like to day dream!

time is an illusion of the matrix

space and time are what the matrix is formed out of, symbolically represented as the compass and the square:

saturn is associated with time and is often represented as a cube which itself represents the 3 dimensions of space

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 22-05-2018 at 10:45 PM.
Old 23-05-2018, 08:00 AM   #35
Sabrina
Inactive

Quote:
if we are creating reality out of a sea of all possibility then that can explain how diviniation can work

I've never spent days on autopilot but i do like to day dream!

time is an illusion of the matrix

space and time are what the matrix is formed out of, symbolically represented as the compass and the square:

saturn is associated with time and is often represented as a cube which itself represents the 3 dimensions of space

See how they stick us in a box...
Old 23-05-2018, 08:16 AM   #36
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
See how they stick us in a box...
yes

the square and compass can also represent spirit and matter and in a holographic universe consciousness creates matter

are you named after the TV witch 'Sabrina' by any chance?

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 23-05-2018 at 08:19 AM.
Old 23-05-2018, 08:44 AM   #37
Sabrina
Inactive

Quote:
yes

the square and compass can also represent spirit and matter and in a holographic universe consciousness creates matter

are you named after the TV witch 'Sabrina' by any chance?
That or from Milton's 'Comus' lol

It always baffles me how scientists know that there is more to life than what we can see with our limited eyesight - that creatures on this planet perceive things differently from us - yet they refer back to only what they see to prove things when it suits them.
Old 23-05-2018, 08:59 AM   #38
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
That or from Milton's 'Comus' lol
the freemasons used to hold masques a little like that underground where they would put initiates through trials to initiate them and test their mettle

it ties into MKUltra mind control as well because the victim is put through a range of stressful experiences and then is saved from them by their handler who they are then devoted to

the royal courts of those times would certainly recognise such features in the masques they watched

Quote:
It always baffles me how scientists know that there is more to life than what we can see with our limited eyesight - that creatures on this planet perceive things differently from us - yet they refer back to only what they see to prove things when it suits them.
some of them are bad actors who are in the employ of the cabal
Old 23-05-2018, 05:54 PM   #39
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
That or from Milton's 'Comus' lol.
an interesting thing about milton is that in his work 'paradise lost' he cast satan in a sympathetic light as a kind of arch over-reacher who failed and was thrown out

it seems milton had some sympathy for the devil
Old 23-05-2018, 05:59 PM   #40
iamawaveofthesea

In one episode of the latest series of 'westworld' a person points out that the famous painting by michaelangelo that adorns the ceiling of the sistine chapel in the vatican, which depicts adam reaching out to his creator depicts god as existing in a brain like structure which in the painting is a cloak perhaps suggesting that god is the creation of mans mind...

a very controversial statement to have on the ceiling of the temple said to be gods house on earth!