Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Matrix / Nature of Reality

Old 01-12-2016, 10:08 AM   #1
iamawaveofthesea

Default Westworld

I've been watching the 'westworld' TV series which as well as having the usual titilation and graphic violence that has become the norm of TV series contains some other interesting themes

The series depicts a future society where a massive park has been created full of lifelike robots who are programmed with AI to believe they are humans; the park is created along a wild west theme and allows paying guests to enter the park and interact with the robots in any way they please

Guests are protected from fatal actions through source code in the robots, known as the 'hosts' that prevents them killing human guests while the humans, known as the 'vistors' may kill the robots

This then creates a world without consequences where humans can rape and pillage without any legal ramifications and without the moral concerns that they are harming humans

As they enter the park they are offered the choice between a white hat or a black hat symbolic of the clear cut good guys and bad guys depicted in the classic western films of the post war era

This offers the visitors the opportunity to explore darker aspects of their nature but as the activities are also recorded it also offers potentially blackmailling opportunites reminiscent of the recent spate of pedophile scandals that continue to rock society most recently in the arena of football

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 01-12-2016 at 10:28 AM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2016, 10:14 AM   #2
iamawaveofthesea

As well as the moral and ethical issues raised by the park the series begins to unveil an uncomfortable parallel with gnostic teachings

Anyone who is familiar with films like 'the matrix' will recongise parallels with a fake, illusiory world controlled by shadowy forces

other themes include rebellion with echoes of kubricks classic film 'spartacus' about the slave revolt against the roman controllers or the recent reprisal of 'the planet of the apes' franchise with robots in the place of the apes this time as they develop a greater sense of self-awareness and demand greater autonomy as they do so

The robots are re-set after each game play but due to some buried code manage to start recalling their past lives which then draws parallels with the spiritual concept of reincarnation

In effect the robots are patched up and repaired each time they die and are sent back into the park again

the term 'hosts' is also used when scientists speak of parasites and the gnostic archons have been described as parasites who feed off the misery of humanity much as the park visitors gain their sport from the misstreatment of the robot hosts

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 01-12-2016 at 10:29 AM.
Old 01-12-2016, 10:23 AM   #3
iamawaveofthesea

There are scenes where robots racall being taken outside of the park to the labs to be repaired and there is a law among the native american robots of beings that look like aliens which are in fact the park operators wearing their protective helmets and suits

This then ties UFO abduction into the story as the robots recount their experiences of being probed and abducted by strange beings which are really their human controllers

The human controllers are able to watch everything that goes on in the park and the gnostic archons were said to be able to remote view into our world

The human controllers are able to implant thoughts, actions and words into the minds of the robots and the archons were said to be able to induce hallucinations and implant throughts into the human mind

Carlos castenda says that the predators gave us their mind just as the humans in westworld who enter the park for sport also gave the robots their minds

The underlying, yet unspoken implication of the series seems to be that we could in fact ourselves be living in a giant simulation and science is certainly now exploring the idea of the quantum nature of the universe and so on

David also speaks about the moon and saturn having roles in managing this illusiory reality we are inhabiting

We are all aware of visitors from other dimensions and about the ability of magicians to hack the matrix through the use of symbols and ritual to create changes to their reality

We are also all aware of the theories of an alien race the 'annunaki' as being the creators of mankind who left hybrid representatives here in the planet to manage their human slave class (see recent hollywood film 'prometheus' for a depiction of the bio-engineering of humanity by an alien race). This cadre of cogniscent occultists are known as the 'illuminati' and the 'luminari'

It also certainly seems to be the case with the discovery of places like gobekli tepi that our mainstream perceptions of the age of civilisation are drastically wrong and in need of revision and i wonder how many times the landscape here on earth has been reset. An 'ice age' may merely be the means to reset the game

The gnostics were often accused of trying to 'imminatise the eschaton' which is essentially to bring about the end of the world but in westworld terms that would simply mean the end of a gameplay cycle

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 01-12-2016 at 10:32 AM.
Old 01-12-2016, 10:25 AM   #4
iamawaveofthesea

The illuminati el-ites do prey on the weaker members of society sexually and also in terms of living out their violent fantasies and the visitors to the westworkd park also often treat the robots as sub-human as they do not see them as real people

To the robots the crimes committed against them are horrific and inexplicable acts of sadism and cruelty but to the visitors they are simply acts of victimless sport

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 01-12-2016 at 10:32 AM.
Old 01-12-2016, 01:49 PM   #5
vancity eagle
Banned

I have taped a few episodes on my PVR I will check it out, seems interesting.

They are really pushing the dehumanization thing, even if they are only "robots"

One thing I've noticed with people regarding movies is that they become more upset if an animal is killed than if a human being undergoes the same fate.

It's like the natural sympathy we are supposed to feel for one another has been erased, but our sympathies have not been attacked when it comes to animals.

I have literally seen people sobbing and in tears over animal deaths yet they openly laugh when humans get killed.
vancity eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2016, 03:10 PM   #6
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
I have taped a few episodes on my PVR I will check it out, seems interesting.

They are really pushing the dehumanization thing, even if they are only "robots"

One thing I've noticed with people regarding movies is that they become more upset if an animal is killed than if a human being undergoes the same fate.

It's like the natural sympathy we are supposed to feel for one another has been erased, but our sympathies have not been attacked when it comes to animals.

I have literally seen people sobbing and in tears over animal deaths yet they openly laugh when humans get killed.
i think there is a move on to remove human empathy which is achieved on a number of levels for example some anti-depressants and common drugs such as paracetamol can lessen empathy. This imbalance towards the intellect and away from the heart disconnects people spiritually from any sense of being part of a greater whole

Also as you say the media is bombarding people with violence and death and post apocalyptic visions of death and destruction to desensitise them to pain and suffering

In effect the controllers are creating a world in their own image but it also has the effect of preventing solidarity among the workers because as one section of the community is suppressed the other sections of the community are unable to empathise with them and as a result will not take action to help them

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 01-12-2016 at 03:12 PM.
Old 01-12-2016, 03:42 PM   #7
gremlin

Bollocks, I will now have to watch westworld.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2016, 11:02 PM   #8
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by gremlin View Post
Bollocks, I will now have to watch westworld.
I started to watch 'black mirror' but i couldn't even finish the first episode. It's designed to make you feel uncomfortable but as a statement on the direction of society it makes its point well

Everyone has a rating score which people can see when they look at each other due to technology in their eyeballs

People constantly rate each other with their smart phones and affect other peoples ratings up or down

The higher the score you have the more privileges you get

This already operates now with credit scores for example and employers and insurance companies are assessing people on the basis of their social media profiles so we are not far off what is being depicted

It creates a fake world where everyone is affecting friendliness and superficial charm in order to boost their ratings but the world doesn't need fake charm and niceties, the world needs some naked truth
Old 02-12-2016, 11:41 AM   #9
leighcgilbert
Premier Subscribers

"Jurassic Park" and "Westworld"  creator MICHAEL CRICHTON appeared to me to possess occult knowledge about our world, as seen in the themes of his novels, the main one being non-human forces that overwhelm we humans. Educated at Harvard Medical School, he also investigated the paranormal and – judging by his autobiography "Travels" - demonstrated psychic ability himself, e.g. seeing auras.

He wrote about an 'exorcism' that he underwent, though I wonder how much of it is true, because the account has occult themes in it, almost as if he were writing a fictional story. He wrote that a psychic friend informed him of some dark entities that had attached themselves to his aura for much of his life, including one that manifested as a 'Walt Disney Fantasia' Devil with wings, though when it was eventually banished it took the appearance of a young child. A childlike 'devil' personality has cropped up often in my researches. This devil entity acted as an emotional protector for Crichton, shielding him from emotional pain, so hints of Peter Pan not wanting to grow up; the elixir of life; immortality; etc. That devil entity also hints to me of the fabled Jewish Golem, a kind of Frankenstein monster (based on God's first human - Adam) created to protect its Jewish creator, just as God protects the Jewish people. 
leighcgilbert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2016, 01:27 PM   #10
tortle

Kanye WestWorld

Delores/Delorean

Dolores is also Lolita on the dotted line.
tortle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2016, 05:09 PM   #11
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
I started to watch 'black mirror' but i couldn't even finish the first episode. It's designed to make you feel uncomfortable but as a statement on the direction of society it makes its point well

Everyone has a rating score which people can see when they look at each other due to technology in their eyeballs

People constantly rate each other with their smart phones and affect other peoples ratings up or down

The higher the score you have the more privileges you get

This already operates now with credit scores for example and employers and insurance companies are assessing people on the basis of their social media profiles so we are not far off what is being depicted

It creates a fake world where everyone is affecting friendliness and superficial charm in order to boost their ratings but the world doesn't need fake charm and niceties, the world needs some naked truth
this from davids headlines today:

China To Launch "Social Credit System" To Monitor Everything From Jaywalking To Internet Shopping Activity
by Tyler Durden
Nov 29, 2016 8:10 PM

Hangzhou’s local government is piloting a “social credit” system the Communist Party has said it wants to roll out nationwide by 2020, a digital reboot of the methods of social control the regime uses to avert threats to its legitimacy.

More than three dozen local governments across China are beginning to compile digital records of social and financial behavior to rate creditworthiness. A person can incur black marks for infractions such as fare cheating, jaywalking and violating family-planning rules. The effort echoes the dang’an, a system of dossiers the Communist party keeps on urban workers’ behavior.

In time, Beijing expects to draw on bigger, combined data pools, including a person’s internet activity, according to interviews with some architects of the system and a review of government documents. Algorithms would use a range of data to calculate a citizen’s rating, which would then be used to determine all manner of activities, such as who gets loans, or faster treatment at government offices or access to luxury hotels.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-1...ernet-activity
Old 07-12-2016, 07:53 PM   #12
paddy_blake

Westworld - Ford vs MIB Bar Scene (God, Devil and Man walks into a bar)

paddy_blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2016, 10:42 PM   #13
iamawaveofthesea

good one!

Did you watch this series?

The education of Bullock vs Swearengen

Old 09-12-2016, 10:52 PM   #14
iamawaveofthesea

NASA Scientist "The Universe Is A Digital Hologram & May Have Been Designed By Extraterrestrials!"

Old 15-12-2016, 09:32 AM   #15
iamawaveofthesea

Old 25-12-2016, 05:23 PM   #16
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by paddy_blake View Post
Westworld - Ford vs MIB Bar Scene (God, Devil and Man walks into a bar)

You realise that by the time you reach the god/force level, there is no moral. Hence, Anthony Hopkins didn't want to intervene. Moral is something that humans have created to control humans. An example would be, a lightning or flooding killing people. Amongst these people, surely there must be good hearted, community serving people but 'gods' does not operates like we do.

I was thinking about Christian concept of 'sin'. If a person have been hypnotised aka MK'd and kill someone, is the killer a sinful person? After all, it was not his intention to kill but he could have been an innocent person but duped. You could then go on to say, he's an idiot since he's been duped to kill but I am doubtful that he has sinned since his will was taken out and used by the elites.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-12-2016, 05:25 PM   #17
paddy_blake

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
You realise that by the time you reach the god/force level, there is no moral. Hence, Anthony Hopkins didn't want to intervene. Moral is something that humans have created to control humans. An example would be, a lightning or flooding killing people. Amongst these people, surely there must be good hearted, community serving people but 'gods' does not operates like we do.

I was thinking about Christian concept of 'sin'. If a person have been hypnotised aka MK'd and kill someone, is the killer a sinful person? After all, it was not his intention to kill but he could have been an innocent person but duped. You could then go on to say, he's an idiot since he's been duped to kill but I am doubtful that he has sinned since his will was taken out and used by the elites.
Like I've said before, you don't understand. Opinions are opinions, but understanding comes from knowing.

Peace
paddy_blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-12-2016, 05:28 PM   #18
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
As well as the moral and ethical issues raised by the park the series begins to unveil an uncomfortable parallel with gnostic teachings

Anyone who is familiar with films like 'the matrix' will recongise parallels with a fake, illusiory world controlled by shadowy forces

other themes include rebellion with echoes of kubricks classic film 'spartacus' about the slave revolt against the roman controllers or the recent reprisal of 'the planet of the apes' franchise with robots in the place of the apes this time as they develop a greater sense of self-awareness and demand greater autonomy as they do so

The robots are re-set after each game play but due to some buried code manage to start recalling their past lives which then draws parallels with the spiritual concept of reincarnation

In effect the robots are patched up and repaired each time they die and are sent back into the park again

the term 'hosts' is also used when scientists speak of parasites and the gnostic archons have been described as parasites who feed off the misery of humanity much as the park visitors gain their sport from the misstreatment of the robot hosts
This is why I view this life as game. We are in a simulation game. You have not been given a full story of the game on purpose so that you could be controlled.
When/IF you play a PS3 shooting game, you are entertaining yourself by feeding off the misery of people you kill even though it may be a computer game. So I don't see any difference to this life.

Last edited by elshaper; 25-12-2016 at 05:28 PM.
Old 25-12-2016, 05:34 PM   #19
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
The illuminati el-ites do prey on the weaker members of society sexually and also in terms of living out their violent fantasies and the visitors to the westworkd park also often treat the robots as sub-human as they do not see them as real people

To the robots the crimes committed against them are horrific and inexplicable acts of sadism and cruelty but to the visitors they are simply acts of victimless sport
I'd say almost everyone is the weaker memebers of society UNLESS you have the knowledge similar to the elites hold. Hence seeking knowledge from the ancient times and using it to manoeuver life becomes important. If you don't, you are just defenceless minion that gets kicked by those that know how to manipulate the world.
Old 25-12-2016, 05:37 PM   #20
elshaper
Inactive

Default Don't buy into their script i.e. little you

Quote:
i think there is a move on to remove human empathy which is achieved on a number of levels for example some anti-depressants and common drugs such as paracetamol can lessen empathy. This imbalance towards the intellect and away from the heart disconnects people spiritually from any sense of being part of a greater whole

Also as you say the media is bombarding people with violence and death and post apocalyptic visions of death and destruction to desensitise them to pain and suffering

In effect the controllers are creating a world in their own image
but it also has the effect of preventing solidarity among the workers because as one section of the community is suppressed the other sections of the community are unable to empathise with them and as a result will not take action to help them
But what we must remember is that WE ARE POWERFUL. David keeps on emphasising...REMEMBER WHO YOU ARE. Very important message.

Last edited by elshaper; 25-12-2016 at 06:31 PM.