Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Matrix / Nature of Reality

Old 19-07-2016, 11:42 AM   #1
saturn010

Default The great big Bird Scandal!!! Press Release:PublicAwarenessAnnouncment

Here's a little lesson to all of you who do not Like Birds! Beware of impersonating entity driven birds that come from suspected host locations dismissed by all that is consciously known to me at the point of ascending arrival to present safety and non illusory spectrum gangstas and their Computera Habits that are a nuisance to my Computational Dominance and form:Known:Knowswhoheis"Both:Sides:NOSHIT!

1st Oscillator "Sine", #151.19733Hz
<689><6+8+9>=23(decimal valuef:band:value = 30)

2nd Oscillator "Triangle", #226.796Hz,<595><5+9+5>=19/1+9=10/1(decimal value: 32)

3rd Oscillator "Square", #1360.776Hz,<641><6+4+1>=11/1+1=2(decimal value:30)

Oscillating 3 wave pitch variation 62Hz > 453.592Hz! (500Hz) low 60's and it's connection with Sex suggests why Birds always call your voice and whistle at you to promote Sexual Attraction Polarity.

Total of decimals of all Oscillating bands added up = 35/3+5=8 - You may remember earlier above (62Hz) well that also equals 8*, You can further add this to 35Hz to Suggest 835Hz. A 35Hz Tone Run through spectrum analysis and applied to alter the variation in Pitch and to confuse the very few Smart Birds out there who still think for themselves. The Black Birds are Reptilian Birds, All they do is Laugh at you and Salute you with their Presence. 835Hz is what they may very well use to randomize Oscillation causing the bird to pick up on pitch variation and stability of a Humans voice that is transmitted over ELF tower/Satellite or higher band Satellite that is interconnecting the Birds with say a so called Scizophrenic Victim/s Wrongfully accused and diagnosed with the supposed illness using the Hoax and Manipulation of People and Birds out of proportion, It's a down right criminal act, and these fuck with scientists who think they are dope on the spectrum don't know shit, 835Hz = 8+3+5=16/1+6=7 and 7 is the number of Mystery and the Matrix, It's all pure measurement from A-B 0.1..2...3....4.....<5>......6.......^7^........****8***.........(9)0.0 (15-1>5 1,2,3,4,5!0000. Discard from 15 onward's if you don't understand it, that was purely for my enjoyment.

For further interest and investigation in which i haven't yet done because I'm quite frankly over most birds with consideration to the Black Bird and Thoth and maybe some other Birds i don't know about but you may use the following ASCII > Decimal converter

http://www.binaryhexconverter.com/as...imal-converter

To get the total values totaled as Decimal values to further see if you can see any more patterns with singular and multiple values totaled, You do that by Entering the name of the Bird you are Querying in the converter field (ASCII section on the left hand side) and click convert to get the Decimal value of what that bird Represents, Hell you can even use the other conversion options and convert the Birds Name into Binary if you wish to understand chunk addressing and what it means in correlation with a Bird, And i bet they use Ram Processes to flood the towers and Satellites with Hex edited values just because they are righteous cunts! Leave the Birds alone, A Bird left alone is a great Bird!

Hope you have enjoyed this post and are more settled about the Birds now, But oh yes, We still need the BIrds, Because some of them could be real, and as i already mentioned, Reptilians can assume the role of Birds, But fuck knows why they play that's beyond me and I'm Reptilian as well.. .

Peace <3 and Respect to you all.

Thank you all for your time.

Bless you all!!!?!
saturn010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2016, 06:16 PM   #2
tortle

Big Bird from Sesame Street freaked me out when I was younger.
tortle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2018, 03:57 AM   #3
saturn010

Quote:
Originally Posted by tortle View Post
Big Bird from Sesame Street freaked me out when I was younger.
Yeah haha, he's an average Gas Head!
saturn010 is offline   Reply With Quote