Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Matrix / Nature of Reality

Old 03-06-2010, 09:03 AM   #1
echoes_of_a_dream
Inactive

Lightbulb L.I.F.E. - The Language Matrix

Quote:
Ludwig Wittgenstein believed that the foundation of language and linguistic meaning is the very basis of philosophy.

The World is made of language. The ability to control language imparts another capability, the control of reality itself, language creates reality. We are enslaved by the linguistic assignments of our culture. An alteration of language can transform our apprehension of the universe. Reality is not independent from our description of it, words wield the power to shape reality. The beliefs we carry form a blade that sculpts wood as readily as it cuts throats.

Main themes covered: linguistic relativity, semantics, semiotics, memes, nlp, newspeak, reality, symbolic representation

Read the full version: www.realiTTY.tk
echoes_of_a_dream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2010, 12:14 AM   #2
echoes_of_a_dream
Inactive

Default The Hyperdimensional Informational Construct

Introduction

N.B. 1: If you want a quick summary/overview of this material watch my 20 minute video .

N.B. 2: Consider this more of an existential brain dump than a water-tight coherent set of ideas.

This work is a continuation of some of the ideas that I put out there in my video "documusentary" New Word Order: Libre Lingua:

Quote:
The World is made of language. The ability to control language imparts another capability, the control of reality itself, language creates reality. We are enslaved by the linguistic assignments of our culture. An alteration of language can transform our apprehension of the universe. Reality is not independent from our description of it, words wield the power to shape reality. The beliefs we carry form a blade that sculpts wood as readily as it cuts throats.

Quote:
"Reality is a battle of opposing metaphors playing out in the canvas of the collective mindscape."
My ideas have moved on somewhat since producing the above video and I don't necessarily agree with everything presented within it (some parts are a bit of a mish mash, hence the ). My ideas continue to evolve as I allow other thoughts to wander my mind. Anyway I'm not sure if more people seem to be picking up on these ideas, or maybe it's just me finding more puzzle pieces or even parroting other peoples ideas? I still feel like a in many ways, but then again comes the paradox of the more I learn, the less I know. One moment we are the fool, the next moment we are the magus. Plato himself said that all learning is but recollection, what we learn is simply what has been forgotten. Maybe "we" have established some kind of morphic resonance in our thinking, who knows? Ideas are converging, there's no doubt about that. My focus here is mainly on information and language with a slight detour into geometry and other "fringe" areas.

The ideas expressed here may seem like a flight of fancy for many people, but this material does assume atleast some familiarity with the concepts described herein, these are some very deep and wide ranging subject which I can only really impart my own amateur/"non-academic" conjecture. At the very least you do need to be open minded enough to challenge your perception of reality and entertain new ideas.

Quote:
"To arrive at the truth once in your life you have to rid yourself of all the opinions that you have received and reconstruct anew from the foundation, all the systems of your knowledge." -- René Descartes
The bottom line disclaimer is that I'm not here to sell you a belief system just to offer perspectives on some thngs I have found out along the way. Don't trust me, do your own research, this material is in no way intended to be comprehensive/professional (I'd rather not get caught in my own net) and should be considered preliminary to your own further investigation. Information is neutral, it is neither good nor bad, do what you want with it. A closed mind is a decaying mind (check out ).
Old 30-06-2010, 12:15 AM   #3
echoes_of_a_dream
Inactive

The Inauthenticity of Science

This first section is a little rant against science (sorry, but it had it coming). I've expressed to a few people before about how science should not be our authority. The same can be said of institutionalized acadamia, with all their heirachies and bullshit bureaucracy. It continues to dominate our World view and in doing so closes us of to the World, it stiffles creativity.

Quote:
"We are secondhand people. We have lived on what we have been told, either guided by our inclinations, our tendencies, or compelled to accept by circumstances and environment. We are the result of all kinds of influences and there is nothing new in us, nothing that we have discovered for ourselves, nothing original, pristine, clear." -- Jiddu Krishnamurti
I very much agree with the words spoken by the late Terence McKenna in the videos below.

Science is and always has been a philosophy (see ), infact it was first called "". The problem of science is its need to find problems to be solved, but in this respect science is chasing it's tail and wherever it looks it will always find problems. The place it rarely (if ever) looks at is not out there, but within it's own epistemological and ontological foundations. Science is stuck within tautology (perhaps we all are, what can I say that has not already been said somewhere else? Am I not just a signpost to another signpost? Don't look at me, look at you!). said that we cannot possibly see the noumenal world, the world in and of itself, we only see our personal version, our interpretation of a reality that is "out there".

[ ]

Science is fragmented and contradictory, scientists generally only specialize in one subject area and know very little about other disciplines. This is partly due to modern science's left-brained institutionalized dismissal and marginalisation of any god-forbid "metaphysical" connections which become visible at higher levels of (right-brained) analysis. The antithesis of this is a more pythagorean or alchemical tradition, a "natural science".

As an aside, had the insight to study the tradition long before he wrote anything on physics, in his own memoirs he mentioned how all of his physics was derived from the study of Kabbalah.

Science is mis-directed, the vast majority of scientific expenditure is spent on miltary applications, scientific knowledge has a heirachy and eventually its applications trickle down into society. Modern institutionalized science is really just there to support the technocratic agenda, it's all just business and politics at the end of the day.

It is quite startling to look into the amount of censorship that goes on within the scientific community, needless to say we could be living in a very different World if the works of people like and weren't so fervently suppressed. We have to evolve beyond the preditory nature of politics, it is a great hinderance to our thinking more than anything else. It reminds me of a quote by Einstein "problems cannot be solved by the same level of consciousness that created them". The fundamental problem in this World is a crisis in consciousness, in the way we think. It is not a scientific, political, economic or environmental issue. Issues in those areas are just symptoms of the psychosis in our collective mind, we have to look beyond the surface of things to understand our own psychology and cosmology.

Quote:
"There is no logical way to the discovery of elemental laws. There is only the way of intuition, which is helped by a feeling for the order lying behind the appearance." -- Albert Einstein
Quote:
"We have no right to assume that any physical laws exist, or if they have existed up to now, that they will continue to exist in a similar manner in the future." -- Max Planck
"Randomness" is a label given to something beyond the complexity of current scientific understanding. "Random" is really pseudo-random, it is a . Within science is the existenece of which evade science, the discovery of a new anomaly will often require theories to be revised. for example suggests that the universe does not abide by any strict laws of physics at all, the so-called "laws of physics" operate within certain boundaries and conditions. Another flaw as pointed out by the pioneering work of Nassim Haramein is that it is absurd for science to invent "dark matter" to account for 98% the mass of the universe missing from physical equations. Likewise roughly 97% of the human genome is considered "Junk DNA" because it doesn't code for protein synthesis. Such high probabilities tell you that they have seriously overlooked gapping holes in their analysis. It is useful to remember that science is after all just a map and not the territory.

To help us understand the limits of physics, the Penrose Triangle above shows a structure that would contravene the laws of physics but that would not contravene the laws of geometry.

With science put more in it's place, perhaps we can begin to see things on a more of a level pegging.

I'm not advocating any philosophy or school of thought over another. I like to think holistically and not get boxed in with other peoples' pre-worn labels. We are each here to create, not to imitate. If you walk the path of another you walk in the shadow, or as Krishnamurti said "why do you want to read the book of others when there is the book of yourself". Well here it is, or rather a few pages of what I can somewhat disjointedly and briefly transcribe into words.

Resources:
Old 30-06-2010, 12:15 AM   #4
echoes_of_a_dream
Inactive

Quantum Physics 101

Lets take a quick detour into . You'll have to bare with me if you already know about these basic popularised concepts.

Quote:
"Reality is an illusion, albeit a persistant one." -- Albert Einstein
Quote:
"As a man who has devoted his whole life to the most clear headed science, to the study of matter, I can tell you as a result of my research about atoms this much: There is no matter as such. All matter originates and exists only by virtue of a force which brings the particle of an atom to vibration and holds this most minute solar system of the atom together. We must assume behind this force the existence of a conscious and intelligent mind. This mind is the matrix of all matter." -- Max Planck (founder of Quantum Mechanics)
The information contained in the videos above is really only the tip of a colossal iceberg, not only is the universe stranger than we imagine, it is stranger than we can imagine. I like the poetic quality of the following quote.

Quote:
"Reality is the tip of an iceberg of irrationality which we clamber onto for a few panting moments before we slip back into the sea of the unreal." -- Terence McKenna
Max Planck himself said:

Quote:
"Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve."
He is not alone in making such an assertion, Socrates remarked that "the only real wisdom is knowing you know nothing". This is the kind of paradox which has met many great thinkers and perhaps some of them eventually realized the futility of rationalizing the infinite mystery of creation. The universe is more complex than we can ever know and all we can define is our own subjective experience.

Moving on, one of the many paradoxes of quantum mechanics is that protons, electrons, quarks, leptons and other subatomic particles do not exist, they only have the potential to exist. This is an important distinction to make, much like is potentially dead and potentially alive at the same time! An outcome is only determined when the , or according to Everett's Many-world interpretation we simply observe one particular probable state out of many which continue to exist but in other parallel universes. Either way it is clear that the subatomic World cannot be without including the interaction of the observer in the description. You can take this further to the point that the universe didn't actually exist until one second ago, when "the observer" turned their attention upon this universe and collapsed the probability wave function into what we now perceive as our reality, complete with a history which each of us believes we remember.

Remember this...?

The unfortunate thing is that the realisation of the "unreality of reality" has not reached the minds of the masses and has generally been parried around by the sciences. The institutionalization of our collective mindscape has suffered somewhat of a cognitive dissonace by the implication of quantum mechanics.

Resources:
Old 30-06-2010, 12:16 AM   #5
echoes_of_a_dream
Inactive

Information and Simulated Reality

As quantum theory has slowly emerged new (TOE) have come to the forefront. is one such theory which supposedly undercuts M-theory with as it is a simpler theory and does not require the existence of higher dimensions to explain away everything.

Quote:
"Quantum physics requires us to abandon the distinction between information and reality."
-- Anton Zeilinger
Digital physics sees everything as information, it provides a different way of describing what is happening at the quantum level. Seeing as the universe appears to be composed of elementary particles whose behaviour can be completely described by the quantum switches they undergo that implies that the universe as a whole can be described by . Every state is information and every change of state is a change in information. From this it can be said that the history of the universe is in effect a huge and ongoing quantum computation, the universe is a quantum computer.

To get an idea of physics as a software program imagine three atoms, two hydrogen and one oxygen. As the three atoms bind together to form a water molecule the interaction of the particles calculate the optimal angle and distance at which to bond to each other. The oxygen atom uses yes/no decisions to evaluate all possible approaches toward the hydrogen atom. It them typically selects the optimal 104.45 degrees by moving toward the other hydrogen at that angle. Every chemical bond is therefore calculated.

Digital Physics tells us that all information is processed at the boundary of the system. For those who are familiar with the cellular biologist Bruce Lipton and his work on you may see a correlation here. Lipton tells us that the cell membrane is the "brain" of a cell. As Above, So Below? Could what we know as our universe really just be the of a holographic ?

An important thing to bear in mind when applying Digital Physics' conceptual lens to how we see the World is the relativity of reality. The question of whether are we living in a simulated reality or a "real" one may be indistinguishable. The fact of the matter is that a simulated reality going to be computationally smaller, slower, less complex or less complete than the "reality" it is nested within. Essentially it means that our "consciousness" is of a lower "resolution" the more "virtual machines" it is emulated through.

Whether or not we are living in a simulated reality, I feel that the idea that the universe is made of information is a very useful contemporary model to consider, it also allows me to piggyback some of my more elaborate ideas ontop of it.

As the universe evolves and churns out more and more intricate and complex structures, we need to learn to see the patterns, to learn how it registers and processes information. To do that we must learn the language of nature. Language is synonymous to information much like the relationship between source code and a computer program. Another way to look at it is that everything is relative, everything exists in relation to something else. Any object we might conceive of is really an abstraction or collection of other objects, for example a car is made up of parts and those parts are made up of smaller parts etc. The car as an abstract entity is a storage medium of information, within its semiotic space the "language" can be thought of as how the different parts communicate their relativity to each other, sort of like an (API) between different software components. Either way you look at it, language is essentially like the rules that govern an informational construct. Language is symbolic, just like a has opcodes to tell it what operation to perform. Languages come in a variety of formats yet they are all interrelated for example: mathematics, sounds, colours and geometry.

Resources:
Old 30-06-2010, 12:17 AM   #6
echoes_of_a_dream
Inactive

The Shape of Information

Information is like a "meta-substance" if you like (meta meaning beyond or above), yet it is embedded in the metaphor we choose to describe it by. Consider that the subatomic particles and quantum processes which scientists describe are what shamanistic and ancient cultures would consider spirits and deities.

As a good case in point check out the scholarly works of Judy K. King in decoding Ancient Egyptian funerary texts, also the efforts of Carl Calleman in explaining Mayan Cosmology, and also the work of Dr. Rick Strassman and his book Inner Paths to Outer Space.

Most people seem to use the label "consciousness" or "energy" to define the "meta-substance". I dislike both terms, they are overused simplifications of what is an infinitely mystical source. To say that everything is "consciousness" is almost blasphemous as it trivializes the magnificence, the beauty and the power of what it attempts to describe. It is nothing but ignorance to apply a finite label to an infinite value and feel like we understand what we are talking about, it is just an abstraction. Anything that can be named is not the Truth!

Quote:
"The limits of my language mean the limits of my World." -- Ludwig Wittgenstein
To my own amusement I like to use the acronym: L.I.F.E. - Linguistic Informational Field of Essence as it happens to be very and reminds me that life is magic and magic is life, to take the mystery away from life is to take life away from life.

Philip K. Dick wrote a book called (Vast Active Living Intelligence System) and within his exegesis he put it like this:

Quote:
"I term the Immortal One a plasmate, because it is a form of energy; it is living information. It replicates itself, not through information or in information, but as information."
He then goes on to say:

Quote:
"The universe is information and we are stationary in it, not three-dimensional and not in space or time. We hypostatize information into objects. Rearrangement of objects is change in the content of the information; the message has changed. This is a language which we have lost the ability to read. We ourselves are a part of this language, changes in us are changes in the content of the information."
There are lots of tangents we could go off on here, but to me atleast, Philip K. Dick was a man ahead of his time in his thinking. He could see beyond the narrow confines of to a much larger cosmology.

So what of the shape of information?

We are dreaming up our universe, while concurrently our universe is dreaming us up in an acausal, atemporal, non-linear feedback loop. To "in-form" is to shape, it is our interpretation of information that gives it meaning. We should be very careful what we allow ourselves to believe because we are quite literally shaping our reality, the World recasts itself to fit whatever mold we create for it. The vast majority of humanity are unaware of this basic facet of reality, something which has been known to mystics throughout the ages. Likewise in this blame culture that we live within, people are a conspiracy in and of themselves. Our own disatisfaction with the outer World is but a reflection of the disatifaction within us which we project out "there", consequently the World has become full of psychic pollution. Change in the outside World follows change in the inner World, change yourself and you change the World.

As I have exposed myself to different schools of thought I have observed the effect it has on my experiences, the beliefs we hold are like an operating system of dogma, certain things are allowed within its sphere of influence, whereas things outside that are readily dismissed as being "unreal". Some belief overlap with others and have areas of compatibility such as the belief in reincarnation being common across Hindu and Buddhist religions. Beliefs seek to limit our experience however because they are based on supposition and intellectualization. If we enter into an experience with preconceived notions to compare it to then we distract ourselves from the direct experience. We must first empty our cup. It reminds me of the quote "if you see Buddha along the path, shoot him" and the reason for that is because you want what he has, but how do you know you want it if you have never experienced it?

As a case in point, my own entheogenic experiences have changed as my beliefs about reality have changed. I've found my experiences progressively entering into more of kind of void. The void is absolute , which is also paradoxially absolute fullness, it cannot be derived from anything else. There is also the profound sense that nothing is missing, it transcends all ordinary concepts of causality. At first I found this rather disconcerting to the point where it felt like my whole life was but a dream and "I" found myself looking for my "real" body. Rather than think "I" was outside my body, it would be more appropriate to say "I" was inside my mind, which ironically "I" discovered to be everywhere.

I've often said to people that my life is like a living memory, I still stand by that statement (whilst being open to further refinement). Terence McKenna himself said "we are hyperspatial objects of some sort that cast a shadow into matter. The shadow in matter is our physical organism". Life is process of Self formulation and death is but the yielding of that process. Infact, suggested that "we" "live in" the fifth dimension way back in 1919. Einstein eventually agreed that his and 's field equations for gravity and light can be united if they are calculated in the fifth dimension. Most people really are sleepwalking through life! How does it feel to be a character in a dream?

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...94250854515095

Moving on, is the name of a neurological condition in which people become predisposed to a certain secondary cognitive responses, for example a synesthete might be able to taste colours or smell numbers etc. I think this is a fascinating condition nonetheless and ignoring the "official" definition I would suggest that we all have an element of synesthesia whether we are consciousnessly aware of it or not. Our brains are all about pattern recognition and forming associations, therefore it is entirely plausible that experiences imprint certain secondary tendancies within us. A prime example of this is music, music evokes emotions, colours, textures, perhaps even memories of people, places and events. The point I wish to make here is that we carry a lot of unconscious pattern recognition software with us that stops us from "seeing" what others may be able to see.

Meta-beliefs are beliefs about beliefs, both in and of their own and with others. An example could be: "I believe that Mary believes that John is not trustworthy". Having a meta-belief does not imply that the nested belief is the same as one's own. Meta-beliefs deal with mental representations of reality and can be useful within a magickal context as they are disposable, something which I will discuss later.

Resources:
Old 30-06-2010, 12:17 AM   #7
echoes_of_a_dream
Inactive

Language and Reality

Saying that everything is information isn't very helpful for people who like to believe that there is an "objective" reality out there, it means essentially that the World is an abstraction, malleable by our interpretation and merely a collection of prevailing beliefs. Information as a linguistic object is a rather undiscerning metaphor. Metaphor is for most people a device of the poetic imagination, yet it is much more pervasive in everyday life than most people assume. Our ordinary conceptual system in terms of which we both think and act is fundamentally metaphorical in nature.

Anyone who is from a linguistic background or has read into and should be able to appreciate this perceptual dilemma. If you are still befuzzled then consider watching the video series below...

Language is the medium by which we transmit our thoughts. The language we use to communicate does fundamentally affect how we see the World, this was first suggested by . Differences in language reflect the different views of different people.

The for example do not include references to the past, present or future in their grammars, although they do include two other tenses, manifested and becoming manifested. Manifested includes all that is and ever has been, physically. This includes the senses and concrete items. Becoming manifested which includes anything which is not physical has no definite origin and cannot be perceived with the senses. Verbs are always expressed within terms of these two tenses. In this way the Hopi do include some aspect of time, but in a different way than a native English speaker would recognize. Another example of is with regards to spatital orientation using cardinal directions, for example a person may think at sunset when facing north that their left leg is their "west leg" whereas if they were facing south their right leg would be their "west leg".

As a further example of linguistic relativity, in one study German and Spanish speakers were asked to describe objects having opposite gender assignment. The descriptions they gave differed in a way predicted by grammatical gender. For example, when asked to describe a "key", a word that is masculine in German and feminine in Spanish, the German speakers were more likely to use words like "hard," "heavy," "jagged," "metal," "serrated," and "useful," whereas Spanish speakers were more likely to say "golden," "intricate," "little," "lovely," "shiny," and "tiny".

This still might be a hard thing to comprehend, sure we might be talking about the same thing but describing it differently, but a tennis ball is always going to be a tennis ball right? Unfortunately it isn't as simple as that, as people like point out, the only reality we know is that which we interpret through our nervous system.

Quote:
"To question language is to question being." -- Georg Hegel

Whilst I have no academic background in linguistics I feel that studying the relationship between language and reality is instrumental to being able to think at higher levels and finer degrees of logic and reasoning. After all, language is literally the bridge for the psyche to telepathically communicate with itself.

[quote]"A change in language can transform our apprehension of the cosmos." -- [b]Benjamin Lee WhorfLudwig Wittgenstein[/url] believed that the foundation of language and linguistic meaning is the very basis of philosophy. Given my own research and what is presented in this online book I am inclined to agree.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0cN_bpLrxk

One must first listen before they can speak, in order for two people to understand each other and communicate effectively they must both share a similar set of associations within the linguistic landscape built up from their experiences.

Words occupy a semiotic space (as shown above for the word "bird"). Word are symbols that refer not to things, but to our ideas about things. No word refers simply to one idea, but to a range of ideas conceptualsed as a space. Within this space are a number of acceptable defintions of the word, the more acceptable being nearer the centre and the less acceptable closer to the edge.

When is a tree not a tree? When it's a tree!

Tree:
  • (noun) a tall perennial woody plant having a main trunk and branches forming a distinct elevated crown.
  • (noun) a branched diagram structure.
  • (noun) the wooden understructure of a horse's saddle.
  • (noun) a device for storing shoes.

George Gurdjieff remarked that we live in the "circle of the confusion of tongues" and suggested we need to build a language upon the principles of relativity in order to introduce relativity into all concepts and therefore make it possible to determine the angle of thought. I like this analogy of "geometric" communication, it was something which Wittgenstein also reiterated. In order for a picture to represent a certain fact it must in some way possess the same logical structure as the fact. Therefore linguistic expression can be seen as a form of geometric projection. Language may change its form of projection but the logical structure of the expression is the unchanging geometric relationships.

This analogy of a "sphere of connectiveness" is also similar to the analogy I gave earlier of a car being made of part and sub-parts etc that communicate or interface with each other. Our evolution as a species depends on the evolution of our language, as McKenna said "we can only move as fast as the evolution of our language".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJ3koWmbe7E

E-Prime is a subset of the English language that was inspired by Alfred Korzybski's work on General Semenatics. It is designed to reduce the possibility for misunderstanding by removing certain words like "is" and therefore highlights the subjectivity of a statement. For example:
  • ENGLISH: Beethoven is better than Mozart.
  • E-PRIME: In my present mixed state of musical education and ignorance, Beethoven seems better than Mozart to me.

What may seem like linguistic anality is actually quite effective at demonstrating how ambiguous and abstract language really is. It also shows how much we assume is implied within the words we speak. Another example could be:

"It is raining."

Where is the it that according to the statement would be doing the raining?

A more logical statement would be:

"Rain is going on."

Unfortunately, most people take language for granted and don't give much thought to it's logical comprehension or how it affects them.

Quote:
"Man acts as though he were the shaper and master of language, while in fact language remains the master of man." -- Martin Heidegger
The things that you know are the things you can apprehend linguistically, the things that you don't know linguistically are the things that can't been seen, therein lies the principle of .

Resources:
Old 30-06-2010, 12:18 AM   #8
echoes_of_a_dream
Inactive

Symbolic Representation

Quote:
"If the doors of perception were cleansed, everything would appear to man as it is, infinite. For man has closed himself up, 'till he sees all things through narrow chinks of his cavern." -- William Blake
Robert Anton Wilson once remarked that "we are trapped in linguistic constructs, the only reality we know is the one we manufacture". We are immersed within a culture of symbols, as Gothe said "everything is a symbol", this woeful abstraction and sheathing of the reality destroys the outer World and fills the inner World with emptiness. The more involved this internal representational system is, the more distanced we are from the reality around us. Other connections and cognitive perspectives are inhibited and substituted by the alienation of symbolic representation.

Running on Emptiness: The Failure of Symbolic Thought

As discussed in the above article, several prominent 20th century psychologist saw that social control requires the use of symbols to disempower and disconnect people from the natural somatic rhythms of life. The most obvious example is our concept (i.e. symbol) of time being completely mechanical and thus keeps us bound to the clock and never in the here and now. We often say we dont have the time, but it is the basic reification of time that has us.

As a short aside, the calendar system has been manipulated to keep us separated from the 13 lunar cycles in a year. As a further point of interest, there should be some obvious discrepancies for those who observe the month names. Notice how "September", "October", "November", "December" are based on the Latin numbers for 7-10 respectively, yet September is the 9th month, likewise the other months mentioned are 2 numbers higher than their Latin prefix would suggest. Isn't it "coincidental" and convenient that the end of the Mayan Calendar, which marks the end of the precesion of the equinoxes happens to synchronize with the Gregorian calendar at exact 11:11 on 21st December, 2012. 11:11 is a code, can you see the pillars of Solomon? (I'll talk more about this in a later section)

Quote:
"Man lives in an environment of symbols and it is extremely important to understand something about the symbol making process because symbols are the raw material of human thought and all communication. Superficially we think that words are the only form of communcation, because we live in such a highly verbal atmosphere. Yet in actuallity there is a far greater amount of non-verbal communication going on all the time through the use of symbols rather than words." -- Eldon Taylor

In a very deep sense, only what is repressed is symbolized, because only what is repressed needs to be symbolized. The magnitude of symbolization testifies to how much has been repressed and buried. Anything we are not in conscious relationship with "possesses" us from behind.

Quote:
"Due to our unawareness of the key role that the psyche plays in our world, we experience a disassociation from our own psyche through the medium of the 'outside' World. When we are inwardly disassociated the external world reinforces that disassociation. The external world is the canvas upon which the psyche gives shape and form to, as well as cultivates, its 'inner' disassociation." -- Paul Levy
Quote:
"People will do anything no matter how absurd to stop from facing their souls." -- Carl Jung
Numerical symbolism is also of fundamental importance to the development of a cultural world. In many primitive societies it was and is considered unlucky to count living creatures as it reificates that creature into an object. Counting, like naming is part of the domestication process.

The act of reification creates a pseudo-existence that facilitates exploitation, cruelty, murder, and genocide. As the saying goes, it is easier to kill a number than an individual. Perhaps if you could imagine a Paleolithic philosopher and saying to him that there are 3 trees over there, he would find that absurd and say there are one and one and one and they each occupy a unique place.

Quote:
"Syntax and vocabulary are overwhelming constraints, the rules that run us. Language is using us to talk, we think we're using the language, but language is doing the thinking, we're its slavish agents."
-- Harry Mathews
The destructive potential of language is contained within the very nature of representation. Words, particularly nouns, force an infinity of unique objects and processes into a finite number of categories. Words deny the uniqueness of each moment and each experience, reducing it to a "this" or a "that". They grant us the power to manipulate and control (with logic) the things they refer to.

Language also reasserts the presence of the ego through the use of pronouns creating a speaker and listener dialect. Infact in Robert Anton Wilson's book , he recounts how he stopped using pronouns for a week and went into an altered state of consciousness purely by changing his linguistic topology.

Language by its very nature reaffirms duality because each word is a signifier representing a signified. If a signifier exists without pointing to a signified then it is regarded as meaningless. We tend to think there is a class of things which are symbols and a class of things which are not but there is not a clear distinction between a signifer and a signified. A signified may itself be a signifier pointing to another signified and the physical object to which that idea referes is merely another symbol.

Perhaps the most prescient and controversial meme to come out of symbolic representation is that of artificial intelligence and virtual reality. Consider also that there are many applications of such systems which blur the distinction between organic and synthetic reality. Certain for instance can be controlled remotely from the ground through a flight simulation. Also notice the rise in violence within video games and the increasing realism with which is is depicted.

To quote Jean Baudrillarrd "to simulate is to feign to have what one doesn't have".

Resources:
Old 30-06-2010, 12:18 AM   #9
echoes_of_a_dream
Inactive

Thoughts and Illusions

[/url]

Quote:
"The function of the brain and nervous system and sense organs is in the main eliminative and not productive. Each person is at each moment capable of remembering all that has ever happened to him and of perceiving everything that is happening everywhere in the universe. The function of the brain and nervous system is to protect us from being overwhelmed and confused by this mass of largely useless and irrelevant knowledge, by shutting out most of what we should otherwise perceive or remember at any moment, and leaving only that very small and special selection which is likely to be practically useful." -- Dr. C. D. Broad
External "reality" is an illusion, an artifact of our "consciousness". We are in a very real sense encased within a bubble, a cocoon, our nervous system is a buffer into the void of ultimate mystery, even science has it's limits in what it can explain phenomenologically. This is something which a lot of people take for granted. For all I know, maybe the only thing that exists as I have no way of proving that anything exists outside of my imagination. Ofcourse "" are all in this paradoxical situation and "we" will all claim to be equally "real". Solipsism cannot be proven or disproven.

The "problem" in tackling the nature of reality is that it is not something that most people spend a great deal of time gnawing away at and most people seem to lack ability. It is far easier to just accept the consensus definition of reality (a lie told often enough becomes the truth). Paradoxically however, the more we hope to tie things down once and for all, to explain things and "factualise" or "solidify" our reality, the more is shimmers and recasts itself to fit whatever beliefs we project into it and consequently we end up chasing our tails ad infinitum. Truth is a pathless path and it cannot be named or handed to you on a plate, it is something beheld in the moment of epiphany. The knowledge or realization of something of a higher magnitude is useless unless you are able to actualize it (to live, breathe and communicate it without it becoming dogmatic). It comes as a great frustration to be silenced by the ineffability of mystical experiences.

Quote:
"What we cannot speak about we must pass over in silence." -- Ludwig Wittgenstein
Quote:
"Those that speak do not know, those that know do not speak." -- Lao Tzu
By the time we are holding the biggest picture idea of reality in our heads, we are outside the system in the domain of indeterminacy, that is where all potential expressions of reality reside, because that is where the information that could potentially represent all possible realities also resides. Whilst I may not be able to fully articulate what I mean to myself or through myself in these ramblings, I know that there are other people out there who can see a bigger picture, who can join the dots and pass the baton to wherever it needs to go. The universe is dreaming itself awake by the most awake and visionary among us. We each have moments of placid lucidity which come and go, ideas slip through our fingers like grains of sand.

I think that the overarching existential problem really lies within the fragmentation of our thinking ability. On an individual level most peoples thinking is "noisy" and low quality, we don't really know how to think (or how to ), how then can we expect evolve to new levels of cognition? To quote McKenna "we cannot move into a World which we cannot describe, if we can't describe a World then we can't be there". You have to dream something before you can be it, everything starts with an idea.

In order to evolve our thinking we have to explore meta-models in our mindscape, it is almost like in a . This seems to be something which picked up on. In his book , Bohm devotes the first two chapters describing this fragmentation and how language distorts our understanding of quantum reality. For instance the grammer within our languages implies certain types of logic which get in the way of understanding the subtle intricacies of non-linear quantum mathematics. Unfortunately you cannot translate the maths into language without getting lost in abstractions and very few people can understand such complex "multi-level fishy formulas" as McKenna put it.

Quote:
"Any overarching unity of consciousness is not just difficult or impossible to prove, but is fundamentally incompatible with dualistic langauges." -- Richard Lanza
Language is by it's very nature a dualistic construct composed of . Could modern languages have been de-signed this way? We will look at this later.

Bohm goes on to describe reality as an unbroken, coherent whole that is involved in an unending process of change, which he called . Within this perspective all stable structures in the universe are nothing but abstractions.

Perhaps the most profound (and obvious issue) that Bohm reminds us of is that even the process of abstraction, by which we create our illusions of separation from the whole, are themselves expressions of the holomovement. We ultimately come to the realisation that all perceptions and knowledge, including scientific work are not objective reconstructions of reality, but instead they are creative activities comparable to artistic expressions (i.e. subjective). We cannot measure true reality, in fact the very essence of reality is its immeasurability.

We each see the World differently, which way is the woman in the image above spinning? If you see her spinning clockwise then you are mostly right-brained, whereas if you see her spinning anti-clockwise you are mostly left-brained. You can infact make her spin both ways as it is just an optical illusion, you can try covering her body with your hand and just focusing on her lower legs and you should see that one leg never goes behind the other -- you should then see how to get her to spin in the opposite direction.

The "masculine" left-brain deals with language, logic and linear reasoning, structure etc, whereas the "feminine" right-brain deals with emotions and is holistic, non-linear, intuitive, creative etc. The education system and social structure is primarily tailored for the left-brain. By keeping people locked into logic they can be more easily controlled.

As a short aside, this imbalance is referred to by many as the supression of the divine feminine and forms the basis of much of theology, mythology and mysticism, it also plays out in a broader sense with regards to gender, sexuality and the entire principle of duality. Philosophy actually comes from the Greek word philo-sophia (the love of Sophia, Goddess of Wisdom). The book of Genesis tells of the fall of Eve (Sophia) from eating from the Tree of Knowledge after being tempted by the Serpent (Satan). In the Gnostic tradition, Sophia is related to Saturn (Satan) as he binds her. Saturn also represents death and limitation within astrology and in Greek mythology Saturn is Cronus, keeper of time (). Jesus said in the book of John that one has to be born again to enter the kingdom of God, being born again implies having to die, death of the ego (Satan) to release the wisdom (of Sophia). is an expression of the fact that light is hidden in darkness, that the deepest blessings are found in the distressing dark shadows of the human psyche. 666 is the mark of the beast, the number of man (6 protons, 6 electrons, 6 neutrons=carbon based lifeform). Consider also the symbolic correspondence between Saturn (planet of limitation) being the 6th planet in the solar system and the ajna (third eye) chakra gateway to higher consciousness being the 6th chakra in the body.

What is particularly interesting relative to the right-brain is the ability for it to access non-local information outside of space-time. Emotions and visualizations are a function of the right-brain and as has been hinted at earlier on thoughts create reality. The problem is that most people are creating their reality subconsciously and 90% or more of all our actions are subconscious. Our subconscious has been hijacked and because of this our creation has become not ours but someone elses. I will explore more on this later.

Resources:
Old 30-06-2010, 12:19 AM   #10
echoes_of_a_dream
Inactive

The Art of Magick and the Magick of Art

I mentioned prevously how our brains are all about finding and decoding patterns, we are designed to think symbolically. Consider then that as children we have been taught what symbols to use to construct our model of the World. Words are also symbols. When we think about things we are really thinking about the construction and interaction of various symbols, it is a code. Perhaps you can begin to appreciate how powerful language can really be. For a modern day magickal technique, look no further than neuro-linguistic programming or NLP. This practice provides a means of changing the patterns of our experiences by manipulating the context of our sensory modalities.

As a simple "exorcise" in linguistic awareness notice the words you choose to speak and how it could be arranged in a more empowering way. It is worth removing certain words form your vocabulary such as "worry", e.g. "I am worried that I will lose my job", also notice the use of "will" (certainty). Worry completely disempowers you, whereas a drop-in replacement like "I am concerned that I could lose my job" is a much more emotionally neutral and distanced expression in comparison, also notice the use of "could" (possibility). You could always this sentence by saying something like "I did have some concern for my job but it is time for me to move on to bigger and better things just like when I won that contract last Spring", notice the use of "did" (past tense) and the projection of a positive future with "it is" (i.e. no doubt) and the anchoring to an emotionally charged memory of success. Another word to scrap from your vocabulary is the word "try", are you going to try to do something or are you going to do something? Do you try to breathe or do you just breathe? Make your intent clear and the universe will follow through.

Quote:
"We are all navigating a sea of information, which from some perspectives may seem random and inexplicable.
But within that sea of information we can find patterns and shapes, fractals and chaos, parts that start and parts that stop, all encoded within the underlying fabric of our observed reality." -- Seth Lloyd
William Burroughs utilized a technique called cut-ups. He believed that the universe consisted of "pre-recordings" and that by altering the structure of an informational medium (e.g. newspaper) he was changing the structure of the universe. It sounds quite outlandish to the mainstream critic, but not at all a whimsical notion should you consider the holographic nature of reality. The universe is recording information holographically and that means every piece contains the information of the whole. The whole universe exists in every single particle, object, plant, animal, human and so on. When a change occurs somewhere in the universe it's been recorded in all parts simultaneously.

Recent findings at the GEO600 have found that their sophisticated gravitational wave detector has stumbled upon the fundamental limit of space-time. According to physicist Craig Hogan "if the GEO600 result is what I suspect it is, then we are all living in a giant cosmic hologram".

Going back to symbols, the "great beast", Mr. 666 himself, defined magick as "the science and art of causing change to occur in conformity with the will". The general practice of "magick" in simple terms involves the ritualistic creation and manipulation of symbols.

Quote:
"At the beginning of time words and magic were one and the same." -- Sigmund Freud
Quote:
"Signs and symbols rule the World, not phases or laws." -- Confucius
Reality is at a very deep level a set of interrelated and self-referential symbols. We interpret these symbols and therefore explore reality linked to a set of codes, not all of them are conscious. Some codes have a stronger claim than other. We interpret gravity accoridng to a set of formal codes that clearly and reliably predict its behaviour. Many other codes are less reliable such as those connected to our day to day lives. Changing those codes makes us see things in a different way because we bring new symbols in contact with us. The semiotic theory of magic states that a person is able to effect communication in their universe by changing the symbols they interact with. The magician seeks either a psychological change within themselves or an environmental change by changing their cultural coded symbols.

Art imitates life, just as life imitates art. Making art is a process in which the artist is continually articulating, refining, and creating an ever-evolving form of symbolic language. In being a conduit for the formation of a new language, the artist is shedding light on and participating in the creation of language itself. How language gets created invariably leads us right back to the psyche, which is simultaneously the subject and the object of the new language. The degradation of art and music in culture epitomizes our descent into collective psychosis.

As mentioned magickal techniques make use of symbols, sigilization is a popular technique used for a specific magickal purpose. With the creation of a basic sigil, typically a magickian will write down their desire such as "I WILL TO REMEMBER MY DREAMS". The repeating letters are removed from the string so that it becomes "I WL TO REMB Y DAS". The magi then draws an artistic glyph based on these letters (or some of these letters) in such a way that the original letters are hard to distinguish from each other, letters may overlap or be reused for example 'W' can be an 'M' upside-down. Other glyphs can be added to the sigil until the person is happy with it.

Above is a quick example containing the reduced letters from the earlier sentence. The magi then enters into a state of gnosis (through excitory or inhibitory states of consciousness) to charge the sigil with psychic energy, for example by sexual arousal or by meditating upon the image for some time before it is usually destroyed in an appropriate way. Some might keep the sigil for a longer period or even create a or from it. In the case of the dream desire, a magi might wish to keep the sigil above their bed so that it is the last thing they see before they go to sleep and the first thing they see when they wake up. Either way, the idea being that the ritualistic creation and destruction of a sigil imprints an unconscious desire within the mind of the magi and will have a subtle or not so subtle effect on their reality. Some may even go on to establish an autonomy within the hosts mind, to some these entities "" could be thought of as the angels and demons from . Afterall, 90% or more of our behaviour is the result of our unconscious programming, "she" made me do it...

Quote:
"The subsconscious mind is the greatest magickian." -- Austin Osman Spare
Sigils are everywhere, many are cast to capture other peoples' psychic energy, this is known in the trade as "mmmarketing":

If we don't consciously created our reality then it will be created for us and when that happens rather than being a character in our own story, we become a character in someone elses through subversion. It is worth remembering that consensual reality tends to be a binding force for each of us rather than a liberating one.

Resources:
Old 30-06-2010, 12:19 AM   #11
echoes_of_a_dream
Inactive

Newspeak and Mind Control

Quote:
"The basic tool for the manipulation of reality is the manipulation of words. If you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use the words." -- Philip K. Dick
In 's classic novel Nineteen Eighty-Four, is a prominent example of linguistic determinism. Orwell himself said that if human cannot form the words to express the ideas underlying revolution, then they cannot revolt. All of the theory of newspeak is aimed at eliminating such words, for example "bad" is replaced by "ungood" and the concept of freedom is eliminated over time. The result of the adoption of such a language is that heretical thought should be literally unthinkable, atleast so far as thought is dependant on words.

We are seeing lots of definitions change to disguise a hidden malevolent intent. The word "propaganda" is not pejorative in origin, but is grown to have negative connotations because of the associations which have been tied to it in the past. Today, instead of "propaganda" we have "advertisements", "public relations" and even "education" which so far have much more neutral weighting to the (largely undiserning) general public. Likewise we have "" to disguise the creation of out of thin air which invariably leads to higher taxes and inflation. Likewise we have "" which lets face it is really a "", "terrorism" is the unseen "enemy" from within, everyone is guilty until proven innocent. We also have the label "peace officers" given to what are fast becoming a mob of brutal, brain dead thugs.

Do you remember this from last year?

Words do more damage than things to most people in our culture because they alter our perception of the thing they are associated with. Distorted words create a distorted reality. As a simple example of how semantic distortion affects our perception, consider the differences between the labels "kids" and "children". A kid is also a young goat ofcourse, but notice the effect of the phonetics involved, "kids" is very terse, whereas "children" is softer and has a more innocuous vibe.

As further cause for concern, there are studies indicate that the vocabulary of the typical teenager has dramatically dropped in recent times. It can be speculated that the influences of television, computer games, and other entertainment media are largely responsible and have atrophied language skills. An article from the July/August 2000 edition of Utne Reader tells how the typical American teenager of the 50's had a vocabulary of 25,000 words, the teenager of 10 years ago had a vocabulary of 10,000 words. A more recent article from the Mail Online claims that some teenagers have a vocabulary of barely 1,000 words (that's pre-school level!). A limited vocabulary literally limits the "resolution" of our symbolic thinking capacity.

Interestingly studies by David Oates almost insists that all speech contains meaningful reversals, apparently the subconscious can communicate in this way. A statement such as "I left work and went to go shopping" might contain a complimentary reversal message such as "loaf of bread". In first learning how to speak we generate reversed speech in the right hemisphere. The brain therefore is able and does to process language and speech in both forward and reverse.

People should understand or rather "overstand", to under-stand is to stand under, ever wondered why when a "person" goes to court they are asked if they "understand"? Check out John Harris and TPUC for more on this legal mumbo jumbo. Anyway without sounding like a "conspiracy theorist", people should be open to the likelihood that this World (and reality) in which we are living is being manipulated in all manner of different ways. Govern-ment (control-mind) is by it's very nature there to control you. Interestingly the word "conspiracy" etymologically means to breathe together. The only conspiracy is our own or lack of if you like.

Mass media is the most powerful tool used by the ruling class to manipulate the masses. TV has been shown for example to impact the sensory development of children, increase agggression and hostility, slow intellectual development and impair social skills. Furthermore consider that for very young children everything they see is perceived as real and by the time thet reach their mid-teens they will have seen an estimated 33,000 murders.

It is however not just the content of the media, but the media itself that is being used to subvert peoples' will. TV for example has a refresh rate which lulls people into which is indicative of an unfocused, receptive state. The people who have given us all these "wonderful" new technologies know how the human mind works and how to modulate and manipulate us to their whim. Our brains naturally try to to the predominant background frequency. If we weren't living in such dense elecrtomagnetic smog, that frequency would be the , which can be thought of as the "pacemaker" of the Earth.

...I don't think a tin-foil hat will do you !

Microwave and scalar weaponry are common place in today's World and have been used for decades in a wide variety of "" applications. The ever ominous grew out of the works of Tesla and his "" and later as a response to Russian mind-control technologies during the Cold War. H.A.A.R.P is able to transmit within the same frequencies as the human brain, likewise the cellular networks use the same frequency band as discovered by Willhelm Reich to affect thought transmission. H.A.A.R.P has the capability to project words and images into the minds of entire populations. Isn't it interesting that the names of Tesla and Reich (as mentioned in The Inauthenticity of Science) pop up again, two remarkable scientists whose work has not only been supressed, but used against humanity!

, member of the elitist social conditioning Tavistock Institute himself said in 1961:

Quote:
"There will be, in the next generation or so, a pharmacological method of making people love their servitude, and producing dictatorship without tears, so to speak, producing a kind of painless concentration camp for entire societies, so that people will in fact have their liberties taken away from them, but will rather enjoy it, because they will be distracted from any desire to rebel by propaganda or brainwashing, or brainwashing enhanced by pharmacological methods. And this seems to be the final revolution."
Whilst Huxley's focus seemed to be on "pharmacological methods", the electromagnetic methods seem more wide-ranging and .

Resources:
Old 30-06-2010, 12:20 AM   #12
echoes_of_a_dream
Inactive

Meme Morphing Machines

A is a cognitive or behavioural pattern that can be transmitted from one individual to another one, because of this they are often called "mind viruses". Another way of thinking about memes is as ideas or neoligisms that distrubute themselves through a population. In a very real sense we are a collection of other peoples' minds.

I feel that there is a relationship between memes and "morphic fields" as coined by Rupert Sheldrake. Morphic fields are fields of habit, and what is a habit but a pattern of thought. Morphic fields can be speculated to play a part in evolution, almost like they synchronise the coalescence of species. Morphic fields form repetitions of patterns, so therefore evolution can be thought of as the interplay of habit (repetition) and novelty (creativity). A trivial example of a morphic field could be that of a an amputee who can still feel a phantom limb. A person in this position has established neurological patterns which make them feel that their physical leg is still there, the phantom limb is a mental artifact or . Another example of a morphic field could be that of a group mind, for instance the whereby a once a threshold of a population begin to exhibit the same behavioural traits it instantanious becomes imprinted in the rest of the population.

Memes tend to be given a more linguistic application, whereas morphic fields are applied more in a biological sense. They are interchangable to a large degree however. Words do have a morphogenic field (cymatic resonance). Both memes and morphic fields can be looked at in a more broad sense as to use more magickal terminology. These terms are all describing . When a thought gains enough "momentum" it literally begins to manifest in subtle ways and eventually will materialize if perpetuated for long enough, everything starts with a thought.

When enough people invest their attention into particularly potent memes, they not only change our consciousness, but the World as well. These empowered memes are themselves expressions of a deeper process of awakening that the universe is going through. These memes are like higher-dimensional portals through which we are able to change the programming of the "cosmic computer" when we collectively realize the power of memes to create our shared reality.

A further point of interest with regards to memes is their relationship to the web bot project which uses a form of radical linguistics to derive emotional trends and predict future events. In a sense it is as though words and phrases take on a telepathic quality, they are afterall an extension of our thoughts. By watching the change in the context of emotive language over time they are able to predict certain things at an level.

Technology serves as a vector for memes, if it weren't for the Internet then you would not be reading these thoughts! Susan Blackmore coined the term "temes" for technological memes. There has been a consistant, persistant acceleration in the cycle of feedback from the memes inside of us and the memes we put out into the World. The World is steadily becoming more and more virtual as memes materialise into the World through technology. What this points to is that memes are transferring their host from the human mind to a synthetic mind via artificial intelligence, literally turning the mind inside out.

What is particularly concerning about this "" is that was born from the movement which is ofcourse a popular philosophy with the ruling elite. Furthermore the efforts of the elite seem to be pushing us into a form of "artificial hive mind" through a system of one World government, one World religion, once World currency, omnipresent surveillance etc. As Michael Tsarion mentions in the posted earlier, the migration to an artificial World is an effort to engineer a sort of artificial unity. It is an effort to cleanse humanity of that which makes us human, humanness is seen as a weakness, these "SIONtists" see death as a "problem" to be solved. Transhumanism bulldozes over all the psychological issues of mankind and replaces them with a sterile and broken whole.

Resources:
Old 30-06-2010, 12:21 AM   #13
echoes_of_a_dream
Inactive

DNA, Language and the I Ching

Quote:
"We appear to be memory coils (DNA carriers capable of experience) in a computer-like thinking system which, although we have correctly recorded and stored thousands of years of experiental information, and each of us possesses somewhat different deposits from all the other life forms, there is a malfunction, a failure of memory retrieval. Therefore it is in the process of self-repair, which includes: rebuilding our subcircuit via linear and orthogonal time changes, as well as continual signaling to us to stimulate blocked memory banks within us to fire and hence retrieve what is there." -- Philip K. Dick

The structure of DNA as we know it is made up of "letters" (represented by the ATCG) which form "words" that are instructions to build an amino acid compound. There are 64 such "words" and one or more of these words represent the instruction and information necessary to create one of the 22 amino acids used to create the protein structure of a living body. You could say our bodies are made up of a living language.

In 1968, Marie-Louise von Franz, a disciple of Carl Jung, published an essay in which she speculated that there might be some structural link between the and DNA. A year later Dr. Martin Schonberger published an article in which he presented "the astonishing parallels between the natural science of the I Ching and the latest discoveries of nuclear genetics". If the I Ching is an accurate analogy for the syntax of the genetic code, then what does that imply about our fate?

Recent research by Russian scientists have found that the sequencing of the codons of the non-coding regions of DNA (~97% of the genome) follow the rules of some kind of biological language. Research further revealed that the codons actually form words and sentences, just like our ordinary human language follows rules of grammar. Scientists have conducted much research on the origins of human languages and the origins of the grammatical rules that are so essential to all human languages. However, they have continually failed to find the source, but this research suggests that the origins of language may be surprisingly attributed to DNA. According to these findings our DNA is not only responsible for the construction of our body, but also serves as data storage and communication.

The vibrational behaviour of DNA was also studied and experients show that live DNA will always react to modulated laser rays and even to radio waves in the proper frequencies are being used. This scientifically explains why affirmations, hypnosis and other such methods have such strong effects on human beings. It is entirely normal and natural for our DNA to react to language. These studies prove the importance of our thoughts, words and language on out very being since they have the inherent ability to shape us into the person we are.

Could it be possible by looking at the structure of DNA for us to reconstruct a new syntax, grammar and vocabulary? Could it be, as Fulcanelli suggests, that fragments of the original language of light can be found in the divinatory systems used by all nautes, shaman and initiates?

Resources:
Old 30-06-2010, 12:21 AM   #14
echoes_of_a_dream
Inactive

In the beginning was the Word

Quote:
"A word doesn't become a World until you add an EL (god)." -- James Evans Bomaer
Many of the creation stories teach that the World was created through a word or sound. The New Testament says "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God". In the cosmology of the Hopi, the sun god and earth goddess chant life into being. The Hindu scriptures teach us that AUM is the sacred syllable from which the entire universe was created.

Words hold a tremendous amount of power. They affect our relationships with others as well as what we end up creating in the World, and they are powerful tools for transforming the energy we project. Words are like ripples of intent and many ancient cultures intuitively know this. The Navajo people have a saying, "may you walk in beauty", essentially it means don't say anything to another person unless it will create beauty in their life.

In ancient Egypt, words were considered to have so much power that often a metaphor was used in the place of the actual word. It was thought that in the wrong hands the energy of a potentially destructive word would manifest physically.

Even the incantation "abra cadabra" comes from the aramaic phrase "avra kedabra" which literally means "I will create as I speak".

Certain languages seem to be endowed with an acoustic creative ability that other languages don't have. Hebrew and Sanskrit for instance are considered "Holy Languages" have been shown to create sacred geometrical shapes when spoken into a certain type of medium.

Interestingly, the original language systems didn't have vowels. Hebrew is called a consonantal language, meaning that it is made of consonants and not vowels. The true QBLH is a spoken tradition and that is because the sounds and vibrations of the vowels hold the real power, the consonants are like filters which define the parameters of the power coming through. By not writing out the vowels, the language keeps most of the powerful words secret.

Quote:
"The Lord said look the people are united, and they all have one language, come on let us go down and therefore confound their language so they cannot understand each other's speech." -- Genesis 11:6 - 11:7

Resources:

Last edited by echoes_of_a_dream; 30-06-2010 at 11:43 AM.
Old 30-06-2010, 12:22 AM   #15
echoes_of_a_dream
Inactive

Codes and Ciphers

When looking more deeply for patterns of an in nature there is reason to suggest some kind of (perhaps to some, I am using that term in a very out of context way here, maybe you would prefer this?). We are certainly living in a time where there are no shortage of prophecies telling how the World will end.

I mentioned the web bot project earlier on and indeed as published in The Canadian: "Web-Bot suggests that apparent random catastrophic events that humanity is experiencing, is being generated by some very sophisticated but predictable artificial intelligence based mathematical algorithim of some kind."

Is history pre-determined? Are we following a script of some kind? William Shakespeare said himself that "the World is a stage".

is an ancient occult science that studies the Bible in a different way. It tries to find meaning in the Hebrew text by studying the numerical values of the Hebrew letters and words. In Hebrew, every character has a numerical value, much like the binary in modern computers that is used to represent characters.

Regardless of the supposed "prophetic" nature of certain holy texts, it is clear that esoteric knowledge has been hidden in texts for those who are able to decipher it.

G is for Geometry? Researcher Daniel Gleason claims that the gematria values that are found in the Gospels are actually the lengths, diameters and circumferences of geometrical forms that can be derived from the symbolic texts in the Gospels of the New Testament. Likewise Nassim Haramein alludes to an esoteric geometry being hidden within ancient texts, due to to reoccurance of certain numbers.

[ ]

All roads lead to Roma? All roads lead to Amor... Mons Vaticanus

Our brains are primarily formatted by the commercial Roman alphabet and worldview instituted by force in the early 5th Century. The Roman worldview has nearly completely separated us from nature, from the world of interpenetrating patterns, the web of life in which our lives are intricately weaved.

Human language initially served as an avenue for expressing Godliness through the perfection of mathematics. The Romans substituted Latin for Hebrew as the language for sacred texts. Latin, which forms the foundation for many contemporary languages lacks Hebrew's mathematical perfection and ability to connect humanity directly to "God".

Within the realms of esotericism, there is a secret hermetic language called the . Since the Dark Ages an idea has existed that there once was a language or a particular word which perfectly expressed the nature of things. It is believed that all humanity shared this common primordial language, yet this language was lost at some point in our ancient history.

William Henry suggests that the five vowels correspond to the five letters used to represent DNA and RNA: A, C, T, G and U. Initiates of the Language of the Birds who are able to speak or intone these vowels in certain ways knew that these sounds permanently activate the DNA of all those who are able and willing to hear these sounds.

One of the bird/ language's principles is that words of similar phonetic resonance are considered to be explanatory of each other. The latin word for bird is "aves", which is phonetically similar to "avi", which is latin for angel.

Nature is interwoven by a subtle language that our logical mind has become separate from. By reconnecting to this "green language" we can become more resonant with the Earth herself.

Quote:
"Modern language is a mosaic in which lie embedded chips and fossils of predecessors." -- Godfrey Higgins
L'Anglish or L'Angel-ish (English) language contains within it a hidden qabbala and representation of a hyperdimensional construct. Modern english was created/written down approximately 500 years ago by a collective group of high priests and scribes. They supposedly added 160,000 words during Shakespeare's time. Since they were the only ones who could read and write/right, the high priests/adapts of the mysteries passed down language to the illiterate peasants.

If you understand the principle of inverse duplicity, you can begin to become aware that everything is inverted (reverse symbolism). From an occult sense, it is the "dream state" within which one becomes aware, and hence "awake", and it is the waking state where one, lacking the intuitive and astral benefit of "dreaming", goes through life "asleep".

Quote:
"We live our life in a mirror; everything is reversed. When we see a scene it is received in the brain reversed. The rays go out, cross and are received in reverse. Reality exists in the place where the two lines cross, if we can find it. The same takes place in our thoughts; we think that cause is effect and effect, cause. For us, the physical is more real than the spiritual. That which our senses perceive we call objective, while all that is imperceptible to our physical senses we call unreal or imaginary. We think sowing and reaping are essentially different and fail to understand that they are the same. We regard birth and death as antitheses and have altogether forgotten that to die is to be born. The life we live, the world we live in, is a mirage. If we understand a mirage we understand a miracle." -- Rodney Collin
The occult deconstruction of language is really about revealing the nature of the design and the construct. We need not attach mystical principles to the philosophical reality that letters and language itself contain a system of overlapping constructions. This very concept flies in the face of some mass market academic thinking. The very fact that language has a "grammar", or rules, tells you that the construct has been based on some form of logic and reasoning.

Quote:
"God built the universe with numbers." -- Pythagoras

Numbers --> Letters --> Gematria

Quote:
"God built the universe on the letters of the alphabet." -- The Zohar
The Zohar states that God made the World through the Hebrew alphabet, which is a way of saying that letters served as shorthand symbols for the stages of creation. The three mother letters represented the three highest Sephiroth of the non-manifest triangle of the Cabalistic Tree of Life, Kether, Chokmah and Binah.

Resources:

Last edited by echoes_of_a_dream; 30-06-2010 at 11:44 AM. Reason: bad formatting
Old 30-06-2010, 12:22 AM   #16
echoes_of_a_dream
Inactive

Cymatics and Sacred Geometry

In nature we find patterns, designs and structures which inevitably follow geometrical archetypes that reveal the nature of each form and its vibrational resonances. They are also symbolic of the underlying metaphysical principle of the inseparable relationship of the part to the whole. It is this principle of oneness underlying all geometry that permeates the architecture of all form in its myriad diversity. This principle of interconnectedness, inseparability and union provides us with a continuous reminder of our relationship to the whole, a blueprint for the mind to the sacred foundation of all things created. Geometry is the very basis of our reality.

was preserved throughout history in circles since it was believed to be important knowledge revealing the secrets of our universe.

The secret of sacred geometry is that vibrations (sounds) form on geometrical patterns. Goethe reputedly said that indeed "geometry is frozen music". Music is geometry and geometry is music! Both our organs of perception and the phenomenal world we perceive seem to be best understood as systems of pure pattern, or as geometric structures of form and proportion. Due to this many ancient cultures chose to examine reality through the metaphors of geometry and music.

[ ]

Quote:
"There is pervading the whole universe a single homogeneous resonance, sound, or tone which acts, so to speak, as the awakener or vivifying power, stirring all the molecules into action. Without this resonance or motion among the quiescent particles, there would be no visible universe."

Alexander Lauterwasser writes in "The Creative Music of the Universe":

Quote:
"At the physical level the intricacies, beauty and interrelationships of what could be called ‘the super-conscious designs of the universe’ are gradually being revealed. From this perspective there is no essential difference between the structure of an atom, a galaxy, a chakra, a crop circle or even the Sufi whirling dervish ceremony. It is only a matter of scale and perception – ‘as above, so below’. Within these phenomena lies something, some process perhaps, that suggests this super-conscious design with its fundamental, archetypal patterns and displays of unity."
The Five Platonic Solids (Alphabet of Creation):

Professor Robert Moon at the University of Chicago has demonstrated that the entire , literally everything in the physical world is based on these same five forms. Sacred geometric shapes can occupy both a static and dynamic position. The static position is a low state, whereas the dynamic position is high entropy, hence geometry can be used for both destructive and creative purposes. To give an empirical example related to the dodecahedron, Moon showed that the last natural element on the Periodic Table (Uranium) was based on the form of two connected dodecahedra being torn apart, this rupture creates a toxic nuclear radiation.

Interestingly enough, the most intriguing of all the platonic solids (and the most mystically significant) is the dodecahedron (the 5th element - aether). The Ancient Greeks considered knowledge of the dodecahedron a closely guarded secret and feared that this pattern could cause tremendous destruction if misused. Only hints of this pattern's existence were given publicly, as in Plato's famous statement that the Earth when seen from above appears like a "twelve-sided leather ball". Modern Russian scientific research has discovered that there is indeed a dodecahedral pattern to the Earth's crust (the Earth is a living crystal).

Further to this, findings in 2003 from NASA reveal that the shape of the Universe is a dodecahedron based on .

The dodecahedron also was found to have importance in relation to DNA. Dr. White mapped out the relationship between the amino acids across a 3D surface and found that it also formed a dodecahdron.

The universe is a dodecahedron, the Earth is a dodecahedron, DNA folds into a dodecahedron, as above, so below. As you sit here millions of cells are splitting, undergoing and the whole process is being guided by hyperdimensional geometry.

, The Golden Ratio, 1.618 is the universal constant of design within this physical (Phi Cycle) reality. Phi can be found throughout the universe from the spirals of galaxies to the spiral of a Nautilus seashell, from the harmony of music to the beauty in art.

In the 15th century, discovered that if you add 1 to itself, then 2 to 1, then the sum 3 to 2, and the sum 5 to 3, etc, you end up with a series of numbers 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, etc. The ratios of these one to another, dance around and approach more and more closely to the golden ratio. These ratios describe the most efficient way of packaging spirals about themselves.

Resources:
Old 30-06-2010, 12:23 AM   #17
echoes_of_a_dream
Inactive

Hyperdimensional Reality and Synchromysticism

In his paper entitled "Hubble's New Runaway Planet", Richard Hoagland explains the forgotten 19th Century scientific theories of Hyperdimensional Physics. These theories were initially proposed over a hundred years ago by various scientists and were updated in the 20th Century by and . In a nutshell, what HD physics tells us is that 3D reality is only a subset of a series of hyperspatial dimensions which control the physics of our very existence, from stars to galaxies to life itself. The physics is itself based on geometric and mathematical foundations which involves other spatial dimensions. Hyperdimensionality doesn't invalidate the digital model of the universe, it could well be that dimensions are like an onion ring of "" or sub-logos within the Logos to use a more Gnostic concept.

HD Physics hypothesizes that the basic laws of the 3D world are united in 4D space, but merely look different because of the resulting crumpled geometry of 3D reality. The implications stemming from this model completely demolish our current view of reality, it is ofcourse suppressed by mainstream science. HD Physics can help to account for a wide variety of so-called "supernatural" phenomenia for example astrology, which Hoagland suggests can be explained by the interaction of torsion fields between different planets. In fact he goes on to suggest that the Earth and our solar system have become out of balance with the octave of energy and is in the process of hyperdimensionally restructuring itself.

Another interesting observation is that there has been a growing difference between dynamic time and atomic time as monitored over the last few decades. Our concept of time is fundamentally different and simpler compared to that of ancient cultures. The Ancient Greeks for example had two concepts for time, Chronos and Kairos, the former refers to chronological or quantitative time, the latter signified a time in between, qualitative time, a moment in which something "special" happens. Synchronicity? Deja Vu?

was one of Carl Jung's most profound yet least understood discoveries, a new world view which embraced linear causality while simultaneously transcending it. A synchronistic universe balances and complements the mechanistic world of linear causality with a realm that is outside of space, time and causality. In a synchronicity, two heterogeneous World systems, the causal and acausal, interlock and interpenetrate each other for a moment in time.

The universe is evolving and we are "organic " facilitating that process. McKenna often talked about how there is a perception that wants to be born. He called it the "", he saw it as an attractor of some kind which we are being drawn toward. The universe is speaking to us, not literally, but symbolically like in a dream.

Quote:
"A mind is healthy when it can perform symbolic acts within mental frameworks which are not immediately obvious. A mind is diseased when it no longer comprehends this kind of linkage and refuses to acknowledge any basis for such symbolic thinking." -- Robert Temple
Quote:
"Thoughts of the brain are experienced by us as arrangements and rearrangements, change in the physical universe, but in fact it is really information and information-processing which we substantialize. We do not merely see its thoughts as objects, but rather as the movement, or, more precisely, the placement of objects: how they become linked to one another. But we cannot read the patterns of arrangement, we cannot extract the information in it. The linking and relinking of objects by the Brain is actually a language (see assembler), but not a language like ours (since it is addressing itself and not someone or something outside itself)."
-- Philip K. Dick

Interesting sync wink in the movie , the name of the company behind the cube is called IZON.

Change your I's and you change your eyes...

IZON --> ZION --> ZIOZ --> ZOIZ --> 2012

Quote:
"The 3 (spirit, mind, soul) descend into the 4 (the world), the sum being the 7, or the mystic nature of man, consisting of a threefold spiritual body and a fourfold material form. These are symbolized by the cube, which has six surfaces and a mysterious seventh point within." -- Manly P. Hall (33° Freemason)

Above is a 2D representation of a 3D "shadow" of a theoretical 4D object known as a . Plato said that our World is a shadow-like representation of a deeper realm of archetypes and ideas. Metaphysically the hypercube could represent the gateway to another World.

The video below gives a nice and simple overview of the different dimensional constructs:

I believe that there is sufficent evidence to suggest that it is well known to certain controlling groups that the fundamental nature of this reality is governed by some kind of hyperdimensional construct and that is being taken advantage of in different ways.

Magick & The Matrix (other parts available here)

Numerology, like astrology and geometry is also related to hyperdimensional physics. Numbers themselves represent an archetypal energy and often patterns can be seen when looking at dates of significant events.

Sacred Geometry can be thought of as a portal to allow energy transfer from higher dimensions to this dimension and vice versa.

Resources:

Last edited by echoes_of_a_dream; 30-06-2010 at 11:44 AM. Reason: bad formatting
Old 30-06-2010, 12:23 AM   #18
echoes_of_a_dream
Inactive

Cosmic Cycles of Time

The founder of chaos theory, discovered that there is a hidden mathematical order in the seemingly random order of price fluctuations. He studied the price of cotton, a commodity with a vast amount of price data, dating back hundreds of years. Mandelbrot found a pattern in the price fluctuations that was quite revolutionary, to say the least. It baffled economists, who couldn't believe that something like the price of cotton could be predicted.

Another pioneer, Ray Tomas discovered cyclic behaviour in these stock market prices that were were coupled to the harmonics of the planetary periods. His theory suggests that many cyclical events occurring in nature have harmonic frequencies that are interrelated much like the notes and chords in music.

The fractal nature of reality can seemingly be found everywhere we look, even within time itself.

Quote:
"The future develops in accordance with calculable numbers." -- Confucius
In 's work, , Spengler
attempted to prove that all cultures pass through a life cycle of birth, growth, decay and death comparable to
the biological cycle of living organisms. The nexus of Spengler's work is that history is not a mechanical series
of events, but represents the outward manifestation of a much deeper process. History, according to Spengler, is organic and moves through cycles of summer, spring, autumn and winter. These cycles are akin to
life periods and there is much in common with Jung's view regarding racial memory, archetypes and forms. makes a similar assertion in his book "The Holotropic Mind" by likening these unfolding processes to that of an unborn child. Psychologically speaking, apocalyptic phenomena represent a birthing process, a manifestation of what Jung calls the archetype of the Self, the unconscious conjunction of opposites containing both light and dark.

The or the book of changes was mentioned briefly when we looked at DNA. The I Ching is a mysterious ancient (oldest) book used for many centuries in China as an oracle to predict the flow of changes. It consists of 64 hexagrams in a matrix of 8 by 8 that can be used to predict the change of Yin and Yang energy manifesting in the World. When there is too much Yin energy it will eventually be compensated by Yang energy and vice versa, like a flowing and resonating rhythmic change, constantly balancing between two extremes.

The I Ching has fascinated many commentators and interpretters, especially so in the last century. Jung's study of the I Ching led to his theory of Synchronicity as an acausal connecting principle of time. When the trigrams are put into a circular pattern to match pairs of opposites a primal or celestial arrangement is formed, which represents the larger patterns of time and change. The McKenna brothers deduced a mathematical fractal function (Timewave Zero) from the I Ching by overlaying the 384 lines of the 64 hexagrams (6 x 64=384) onto the 13 month lunar calendar. They then used these basic units to develop a temporal lock with the sunspot cycle, ages of the Zodiac and the length of the Great precessional cycle of the equinoxes. The McKennas' found it was possible to assemble a 26 step model of space/time from the size/age of the universe down to .

There is now evidence to suggest that the evolution of the universe indeed moves in cycles with a forward motion tracing a Golden Mean spiral along its path. What this means is that events from the past are linked to events of the future, as if there were some form of coherent resonance co-operating between these events. Russian scientist who discovered the suggested a relationship between torsion waves and the phenomenon of time and likewise Tom Bearden also independently suggested such a relationship.

Could it be that evolution is not random at all, but is occurring in recurring cyclic events that add more complexity to the development of the universe and life on Earth at each and every turn of the spiral? The prevailing idea of and law of entropy rules out any possibility that some energetic force is guiding evolution. Evolution is simply an utterly random and unbiased process according to
Darwinism.

Life is "seasonal"?

The Great Cross of Hendaye

Quote:
"If the ultimate and all sustaining secret of Freemasonry may be openly expressed in a few words, it will be these: The entire course of nature is manifested in cycles. Some of these are scientifically real, others are but appearances based on the presence and position of the observor upon the Earth, away from which they have no true existence. By careful computation we are able to reconstruct this really divine system, and we find that the exact proportions relating to celestial correlations." -- The Beginning of Masonry
Quote:
"The 'end of the World' never is and never can be anything but the end of an illusion." -- Rene Guenon
Ἀποκάλυψις -> Apokálypsis -> Apocalypse -> Lifting the vEil/Evil

We have long been under the spell of Saturn (Chronos), the dark father, "Father Time", entranced and absorbed in linear time at the expense of the timeless dimension of our being. Dreamtime is not linear but circular, not fixed but fluid, not mechanistic but natural, not historical but ahistorical. Dissolving the figure of father time, we become introduced to the synchronic order, the realm where microcosm and macrocosm are mirrored reflections of each other.

Consensus reality is but a shared hallucination, a cocoon, the matrix is a womb. is that of self-illumination, the piercing perceptions. Are we the human dreaming we are the butterfly or the butterfly dreaming it is human...?

May you live in interesting times...

Resources:

Last edited by echoes_of_a_dream; 30-06-2010 at 11:45 AM. Reason: bad formatting
Old 30-06-2010, 12:24 AM   #19
echoes_of_a_dream
Inactive

Addendum

If you've survived this far then thank you for reading/watching and considering what I have to say/share. Perhaps I should have mentioned at the start that I'm afflicted with synesthesia, did I tell you it's contagious purely by reading what I have to say...? I didn't "meme" you any harm.

I hope at the very least that this gave you some new things to think about. This is really just a summary of what other people before me have put together, I am just joining the dots in the way that seems most appropriate to me (at this time), it doesn't mean that I am "right". If anything, then I just hope people do their own research into these things and make their own conclusions.

The best way to predict the future is to create it...

Quote:
"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams." -- Eleanor Roosevelt
-- Miles

Resources:
Old 30-06-2010, 12:54 AM   #20
dontbeafraid

Thanks for the great info. And its important to know it. Awesome thread, you did a great job!
One has to understand that ones own thoughts are not even going to help one at all to get out of the mind control matrix. One will not be able to think up a way out. That is why the mind control matrix cannot anser any important questions properly. It is just grunting compared to true communication. One will not even be able to come up with the proper question one should be asking.
One has to instead attack the problem from another angle. One has to change one's self and ego deep inside.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=122785

Please do not let the insane idea of what I am talking about in the thread stop you from reading it. I can answer any question you have about it.

Last edited by dontbeafraid; 30-06-2010 at 01:45 AM.
dontbeafraid is offline   Reply With Quote