Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Global Awakening

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-04-2011, 09:05 PM   #21
zsymon
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 5,316
Likes: 13 (10 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by barnkis View Post
great post man.


How does one go about regaining past life memories? or will it just happen when I'm prepared for it? I often have really brief and weird memories but they only last a few seconds so I can never orient myself..

peace n love
Two of my friends started remembering their past lives only weeks after
they had their past life blocks removed by a friend of mine. Let me know
if you want to have it done, my friend always works for remotely and for
free.
zsymon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 09:11 PM   #22
zsymon
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 5,316
Likes: 13 (10 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by verndewd View Post
Past life is just another blame game.
You seem to be completely holed up in this total self-responsibility concept,
you project it onto every discussion, maybe you should consider some other
possibilities once in a while.

You would be correct if we were the creators of all situations we experience,
but we're not. So a lot of situations will remain unsolved if you always keep
blaming yourself for everything that happens.

It's also very offensive to keep telling people they're responsible for their
own pain. Most people are in no way responsible for their suffering, not
even in the slightest. Humans have self-preservation reflexes, they tend
to do all they can to prevent getting hurt.. it makes absolutely no sense
to blame everyone for their own misery when the causes are clearly
external.

What made you believe in this total self responsibility concept?

Being in a victim mentality will help no one, but blaming yourself for things
that are out of your control is very damaging to the healing process, and
then blaming others for their suffering causes extra pain to those people
if they read your posts.

If someone is punched in the face, the puncher is responsible, period. We
are responsible for the physical and mental and emotional pain we cause
to others. You can't insult someone and then say it's their own fault for
letting it get to them.. it's your responsibility, no one else's.

About past lives, you should really look into some of the American science
studies into reincarnation. The only possible conclusion that can be drawn
from those studies, is that linear reincarnation is real. Many explanations
were scrutinized and investigated, but many cases could only possible be
explained by the reality of chronological reincarnation, and these studies
include hard physical evidence.

The scientists that made these studies started out wanting to disprove
the existence of reincarnation and expose all claims of past life memories
as false, but all of them ended up believing in reincarnation because the
evidence was extremely compelling.

Last edited by zsymon; 06-04-2011 at 09:23 PM.
zsymon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 09:46 PM   #23
loghomes
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 9
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zsymon View Post
Two of my friends started remembering their past lives only weeks after
they had their past life blocks removed by a friend of mine. Let me know
if you want to have it done, my friend always works for remotely and for
free.
So what information would you require in order to have my past life blocks removed by your friend do you need photo ect ?i Would be more than greatful to both of you for your help.
loghomes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 10:57 PM   #24
barnkis
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: NS Canada
Posts: 42
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by verndewd View Post
This life is about NOW. What you need to learn is now. Being in the present and seeing your challenges and succeeding is now.past life is just another blame game.
My friend, I believe I'm on the right path in this life and there's nothing more I can do to further myself then continue on the current path I'm on. believe me, I'm quite grounded, and I truly believe I've incarnated now for a reason even if I haven't exactly found that reason yet.

So thanks for the advice but I already am living in the now.
barnkis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 10:59 PM   #25
verndewd
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Lands of the american natives
Posts: 14,702
Likes: 15 (15 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zsymon View Post
You seem to be completely holed up in this total self-responsibility concept,
you project it onto every discussion, maybe you should consider some other
possibilities once in a while.

You would be correct if we were the creators of all situations we experience,
but we're not. So a lot of situations will remain unsolved if you always keep
blaming yourself for everything that happens.

It's also very offensive to keep telling people they're responsible for their
own pain. Most people are in no way responsible for their suffering, not
even in the slightest. Humans have self-preservation reflexes, they tend
to do all they can to prevent getting hurt.. it makes absolutely no sense
to blame everyone for their own misery when the causes are clearly
external.

What made you believe in this total self responsibility concept?

Being in a victim mentality will help no one, but blaming yourself for things
that are out of your control is very damaging to the healing process, and
then blaming others for their suffering causes extra pain to those people
if they read your posts.

If someone is punched in the face, the puncher is responsible, period. We
are responsible for the physical and mental and emotional pain we cause
to others. You can't insult someone and then say it's their own fault for
letting it get to them.. it's your responsibility, no one else's.

About past lives, you should really look into some of the American science
studies into reincarnation. The only possible conclusion that can be drawn
from those studies, is that linear reincarnation is real. Many explanations
were scrutinized and investigated, but many cases could only possible be
explained by the reality of chronological reincarnation, and these studies
include hard physical evidence.

The scientists that made these studies started out wanting to disprove
the existence of reincarnation and expose all claims of past life memories
as false, but all of them ended up believing in reincarnation because the
evidence was extremely compelling.
we are all now not then.

If you awaken now thats what matters most and you dont need past life anything to get there.

and if someone punched you in the face , you didnt duck quickly enough or you put yourself in a bad situation accidentally or subconsciously. I live with someone who threatens violence because I say whats on my mind very "matter of factly". And I dont intend to be anything but honest when the person is telling outright lies. I just say youre full of shit and prove my case within the bounds of reason , but because the person is prediposed to violence his response is generally quite expectable.

But its my choice or creation if you prefetr that makes it so. where as a safer creation would be complete disassociation from the person. There are a lot of people prone to violence with little to provoke them.

Last edited by verndewd; 06-04-2011 at 11:05 PM.
verndewd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 11:03 PM   #26
verndewd
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Lands of the american natives
Posts: 14,702
Likes: 15 (15 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by barnkis View Post
My friend, I believe I'm on the right path in this life and there's nothing more I can do to further myself then continue on the current path I'm on. believe me, I'm quite grounded, and I truly believe I've incarnated now for a reason even if I haven't exactly found that reason yet.

So thanks for the advice but I already am living in the now.
well heady i cant say wether or not past lives are a fact, since my experiences dont lead me to that I am obliged to be pragmatic and utilitarian in a sense that creating the now is all that matters.I really dont think past lives have any sway on what we create in the here and now and I never meant to infer that you obsessed with the past.
verndewd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 11:05 PM   #27
jikwan
Inactive
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: between nothingness and eternity
Posts: 3,127
Likes: 791 (503 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zsymon View Post
Send me an email at [email protected] and I'll give you the info
you need to have your past life blocks removed. You don't have to reveal
your name or give any pictures. All Light is connected, so Light healers do
not need any tools or information once they reached a certain level of
awakening.
Z, you said that when you were younger, you were a
bit wild/extreme. then after your memory blocks were removed
there were massive changes...correct?

if that is a characteristic of block removal.....could it
be that it might make things worse? maybe one was a
serial killer previously and knowing that would seriously
affect you. guilt, remorse etc
jikwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 11:06 PM   #28
verndewd
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Lands of the american natives
Posts: 14,702
Likes: 15 (15 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jikwan View Post
Z, you said that when you were younger, you were a
bit wild/extreme. then after your memory blocks were removed
there were massive changes...correct?

if that is a characteristic of block removal.....could it
be that it might make things worse? maybe one was a
serial killer previously and knowing that would seriously
affect you. guilt, remorse etc
hahahaha great point
verndewd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 11:11 PM   #29
zsymon
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 5,316
Likes: 13 (10 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by verndewd View Post
hahahaha great point
I don't see how it is a great point, it made little sense.

But I guess any opportunity is good enough for a jab.

Jikwan,

No, it doesn't make things worse, you only remember those lives that
you can deal with at that time. Once you're ready to deal with more
difficult memories, they will present themselves. I said that before..

Also, I haven't remembered any past lives yet, the painkillers I take
are blocking that process, I also said that before. What changed once
I had my blocks removed is that my pain was reduced and my clinical
depression disappeared overnight and never came back. I also became
immune to pain from attacks in the astral, so the torture sessions at
night finally ended.

Also, the throat infections I had every month of my entire life, ended
and never returned. Another effect of the healing is that next time
you incarnate, you are born without the veil of amnesia, and will be
conscious to some extent even in the womb. You'll be born with a
conscious connection to all your past lives, which is the way it is
meant to be. You'll be born awakened basically, and will be able to
begin fulfilling your task on Earth immediately even as a child.

Also an effect was I gained much greater control over my thoughts
and emotions, which is why you'll never catch me insulting someone.
I do get disappointed when I have to read many of these immature
posts and childish comments on my threads though.

Last year I've reached a point where I became more or less immune
to any strong negative emotion or thought.. which helped me greatly
to defend against the spiritual attacks, and ceased to be a battery
for negative beings to feed from.

Last edited by zsymon; 06-04-2011 at 11:33 PM.
zsymon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 12:52 AM   #30
jikwan
Inactive
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: between nothingness and eternity
Posts: 3,127
Likes: 791 (503 Posts)
Default

well zysmon, it seems to me only good and
beneficial effects can be expected.
considering the strong tendencies i was born
with, i must have been a bit off track in the
previous life
if thats the case, then it might be an unpleasant
experience re living the memories. it seems to me
that the store of memories will surface by themselves
slowly over time. so one has no choice. imo.

i kind of like the idea of memory block removal for
this life and all others that might come

my no.1 purpose in life is non attachment. this i
dont have too much doubt about
perhaps removing memory blocks might clarify
the best way of doing that

is there any chance of your friends having a go
at my block?
jikwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 01:05 AM   #31
barnkis
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: NS Canada
Posts: 42
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

I've sent you an email.
barnkis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 10:13 AM   #32
domathy
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Devon, UK.
Posts: 2,964
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zsymon View Post
No it's not.. you got to blame the one that is responsible, not yourself.

People have been conditioned to blame themselves for their suffering
all over the world, be it through the concept of sin or karma or something
else. It is that situation of self-blame that stagnates humanity's evolution
to a great extent.

Often people that believe in false concepts like sin and karma are blaming
themselves for situations and suffering they have absolutely no responsiblity
for, and that prevents these wounds from healing. Because if you blame
yourself, you have no reason to forgive the guilty party, and without real
forgiveness, no wound can heal. So people are stuck in continous cycle of
rewounding life after life.
No disrespect, but what you say seems like a mish mash of generic copy and paste, new age confusion.

We don't need to blame the jew, lizardss etc - im not saying they are not accountable, just that we are complicit in our imprisonment.

Our higher self remembers every single past life and is very well travelled. When we came here we 'agreed' to forget our past lives - if we remembered our past lives it would be VERY distracting. Our work is to live in the now, use our creative faculties and DRAW on the immense wisdom of our higher self/inner being i.e USE OUR INTUITION (the quiet voice within) - each new experience adds to the ever growing library of our higher self. Thats what life is about - adding to the library from your unique perspective.

Last edited by domathy; 07-04-2011 at 10:13 AM.
domathy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 03:40 PM   #33
zsymon
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 5,316
Likes: 13 (10 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by domathy View Post
No disrespect, but what you say seems like a mish mash of generic copy and paste, new age confusion.

We don't need to blame the jew, lizardss etc - im not saying they are not accountable, just that we are complicit in our imprisonment.

Our higher self remembers every single past life and is very well travelled. When we came here we 'agreed' to forget our past lives - if we remembered our past lives it would be VERY distracting. Our work is to live in the now, use our creative faculties and DRAW on the immense wisdom of our higher self/inner being i.e USE OUR INTUITION (the quiet voice within) - each new experience adds to the ever growing library of our higher self. Thats what life is about - adding to the library from your unique perspective.
First of all, nothing I said in any of my thousands of posts on this forum has
come from books, religion or New Age. Everything I wrote on this forum comes
from the experiences of myself and my closest friends. I gained experience
because of thousands of experiences with other dimensions, another friend
gained much information from spiritual remote viewing, meaning by spying
on other dimensions as well as on Earth, another friend remembers many of
his past lives and learned about some of the true history of Earth, and yet
another friend is a past life block healer who has treated tens of thousands
of patients with great results.. spending up to ten hours of healing on one
person without ever charging a dime or even accepting donations.

Everything I say comes from the experiences of those friends and myself,
we get nothing from books or scriptures, channelings or New Age. So if you
see New Age in my beliefs, then you just don't know anything about New
Age and just use the term as an insult, like most people on this forum.

Every post I write comes from firsthand experience, mine or my friends'.

Anyway,

No, we certainly did not agree to forget our past lives. The veil of amnesia
was placed on Earth by the invaders to easier control humanity. That is the
only reason we don't remember anything when we are born.

Everything you think you're learning in this life, is pointless, because you
already know it.. everything you encounter, you already learned in a past
life. All we're doing on Earth is learning the same things over and over and
over.. because we are born with no memories, our spiritual evolution is in
complete stagnation.

Part of awakening is to break through the veil and reconnect with your past
life memories. In fact it is completely impossible to awaken without recalling
your past lives, because the knowledge you need to fulfill your task on Earth
can only be found in one place, and that is inside yourself, in the memories
of your past incarnations.

No one can awaken without remembering the specific key past lives he needs
for this incarnation. We don't have to remember ALL our lives, but we have
to remember the ones in which we were healers, so we can regain those very
important healing abilities.. and apply them in this life.

You can read every book in the world and you won't have learned anything
that your soul doesn't already know.. you're just going in cycles, that is what
the veil of amnesia is designed to do.

Our memories are held back by past life blocks.. to reconnect with your past
lives you have to remove those past life blocks, that is the only way to get
anywhere near awakening. If you can find and see your blocks in meditation,
then you can remove them on your own, if you can't find and see the blocks,
you have to find a healer who can do it for you.

As long as you don't know who you are, as long as you don't know your past
lives, or at least the most significant past lives you had on Earth, then you're
completely stuck in this cycle of pointless relearning what you already know.
Some people lived 50 lives without learning anything at all, because of that
veil the invaders placed over the Earth and because of the blocks inflicted
on our souls.

The invaders even block the memories of their own kind here on Earth, since
they want complete control. Only the leaders and archlords get to keep their
full memories. When for example a dark soul learns that he has the choice to
be transformed into a Light soul and escape to eternal cycle of punishment
and torture when he fails his tasks.. then his memories are blocked to stop
him from finding a way to reach the Light and ask to be transformed. Though
only very few dark souls would ever want to be transformed, just an example.

Normal reincarnation means you are born with all your memories of all your
past lives, so that you can focus on learning those things you don't already
know. Birth amnesia only exists on dark planets and on invaded planets, like
Earth. On Light planets that are liberated or not invaded yet, everyone is
always born with all memories intact. So when they die and be reborn, they
can pick up where they left off in their past life, without having to relearn
everything he already knows.

Why some people still believe we're meant to be born with no memories is
beyond me.. it only takes 5 minutes of thinking it through to come to the
conclusion that such a veil of amnesia is completely unnatural.

To complete the veil of amnesia, the darkness managed to actually invade
the Light spirit world of this solar system, and from there they disconnected
everyone from their higher self. They added that to the blocks on the Earth
and the invidual blocks that were inflicted on Light souls on Earth, and that
way they achieved an almost complete blockage of all memories. Like that
they had it very easy manipulating everyone like child's play.

I can't believe people still think the veil of amnesia is actually something good,
at least give it some thought instead of just accepting what you read in those
books and religious scriptures and channelings.

Last edited by zsymon; 07-04-2011 at 03:55 PM.
zsymon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 03:52 PM   #34
ftil
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 3,158
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
domathy wrote:

Our higher self remembers every single past life and is very well travelled. When we came here we 'agreed' to forget our past lives - if we remembered our past lives it would be VERY distracting. Our work is to live in the now, use our creative faculties and DRAW on the immense wisdom of our higher self/inner being i.e USE OUR INTUITION (the quiet voice within) - each new experience adds to the ever growing library of our higher self. Thats what life is about - adding to the library from your unique perspective.
It is what you believe. They tell us that we agreed to forget but what if it is a big lie designed to control us. Have you considered to questions those beliefs? Does that belief help us to advance spiritually or keep us stuck? When we look around we see pain, suffering, anger, and hate but people are talking about spirituality. What kind of spirituality is that? Are we really here to suffer? Or it was a lie to keep us in line.
__________________
Whoever is careless with the truth in small matters cannot be trusted with important matters.

Albert Einstein
ftil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 05:11 PM   #35
domathy
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Devon, UK.
Posts: 2,964
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zsymon View Post
First of all, nothing I said in any of my thousands of posts on this forum has
come from books, religion or New Age. Everything I wrote on this forum comes
from the experiences of myself and my closest friends. I gained experience
because of thousands of experiences with other dimensions, another friend
gained much information from spiritual remote viewing, meaning by spying
on other dimensions as well as on Earth, another friend remembers many of
his past lives and learned about some of the true history of Earth, and yet
another friend is a past life block healer who has treated tens of thousands
of patients with great results.. spending up to ten hours of healing on one
person without ever charging a dime or even accepting donations.

Everything I say comes from the experiences of those friends and myself,
we get nothing from books or scriptures, channelings or New Age. So if you
see New Age in my beliefs, then you just don't know anything about New
Age and just use the term as an insult, like most people on this forum.

Every post I write comes from firsthand experience, mine or my friends'.

Anyway,

No, we certainly did not agree to forget our past lives. The veil of amnesia
was placed on Earth by the invaders to easier control humanity. That is the
only reason we don't remember anything when we are born.

Everything you think you're learning in this life, is pointless, because you
already know it.. everything you encounter, you already learned in a past
life. All we're doing on Earth is learning the same things over and over and
over.. because we are born with no memories, our spiritual evolution is in
complete stagnation.

Part of awakening is to break through the veil and reconnect with your past
life memories. In fact it is completely impossible to awaken without recalling
your past lives, because the knowledge you need to fulfill your task on Earth
can only be found in one place, and that is inside yourself, in the memories
of your past incarnations.

No one can awaken without remembering the specific key past lives he needs
for this incarnation. We don't have to remember ALL our lives, but we have
to remember the ones in which we were healers, so we can regain those very
important healing abilities.. and apply them in this life.

You can read every book in the world and you won't have learned anything
that your soul doesn't already know.. you're just going in cycles, that is what
the veil of amnesia is designed to do.

Our memories are held back by past life blocks.. to reconnect with your past
lives you have to remove those past life blocks, that is the only way to get
anywhere near awakening. If you can find and see your blocks in meditation,
then you can remove them on your own, if you can't find and see the blocks,
you have to find a healer who can do it for you.

As long as you don't know who you are, as long as you don't know your past
lives, or at least the most significant past lives you had on Earth, then you're
completely stuck in this cycle of pointless relearning what you already know.
Some people lived 50 lives without learning anything at all, because of that
veil the invaders placed over the Earth and because of the blocks inflicted
on our souls.

The invaders even block the memories of their own kind here on Earth, since
they want complete control. Only the leaders and archlords get to keep their
full memories. When for example a dark soul learns that he has the choice to
be transformed into a Light soul and escape to eternal cycle of punishment
and torture when he fails his tasks.. then his memories are blocked to stop
him from finding a way to reach the Light and ask to be transformed. Though
only very few dark souls would ever want to be transformed, just an example.

Normal reincarnation means you are born with all your memories of all your
past lives, so that you can focus on learning those things you don't already
know. Birth amnesia only exists on dark planets and on invaded planets, like
Earth. On Light planets that are liberated or not invaded yet, everyone is
always born with all memories intact. So when they die and be reborn, they
can pick up where they left off in their past life, without having to relearn
everything he already knows.

Why some people still believe we're meant to be born with no memories is
beyond me.. it only takes 5 minutes of thinking it through to come to the
conclusion that such a veil of amnesia is completely unnatural.

To complete the veil of amnesia, the darkness managed to actually invade
the Light spirit world of this solar system, and from there they disconnected
everyone from their higher self. They added that to the blocks on the Earth
and the invidual blocks that were inflicted on Light souls on Earth, and that
way they achieved an almost complete blockage of all memories. Like that
they had it very easy manipulating everyone like child's play.

I can't believe people still think the veil of amnesia is actually something good,
at least give it some thought instead of just accepting what you read in those
books and religious scriptures and channelings.
Okay, thanks, I just skimmed what you said, will read properly later and digest. Maybe I was hasty in my comment, so I apologise - Im not qualified to speak with authority here. Its just my parents were total new-age clones and spouted some total shite - talking with authority about stuff that i know is false - and I guess i am prejudiced.

Still, your experiences are subjective, and I know there is disinfo on the astral planes etc and that 'all that glitters is not gold' etc - like Icke says 'death is no cure for ignorance'. I will read properly and see how it feels.

I'd love to hear what you feel about Ashyana Deane.

Thanks. And sorry.

Last edited by domathy; 07-04-2011 at 05:12 PM.
domathy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 08:47 AM   #36
loghomes
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 9
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zsymon View Post
First of all, nothing I said in any of my thousands of posts on this forum has
come from books, religion or New Age. Everything I wrote on this forum comes
from the experiences of myself and my closest friends. I gained experience
because of thousands of experiences with other dimensions, another friend
gained much information from spiritual remote viewing, meaning by spying
on other dimensions as well as on Earth, another friend remembers many of
his past lives and learned about some of the true history of Earth, and yet
another friend is a past life block healer who has treated tens of thousands
of patients with great results.. spending up to ten hours of healing on one
person without ever charging a dime or even accepting donations.

Everything I say comes from the experiences of those friends and myself,
we get nothing from books or scriptures, channelings or New Age. So if you
see New Age in my beliefs, then you just don't know anything about New
Age and just use the term as an insult, like most people on this forum.

Every post I write comes from firsthand experience, mine or my friends'.

Anyway,

No, we certainly did not agree to forget our past lives. The veil of amnesia
was placed on Earth by the invaders to easier control humanity. That is the
only reason we don't remember anything when we are born.

Everything you think you're learning in this life, is pointless, because you
already know it.. everything you encounter, you already learned in a past
life. All we're doing on Earth is learning the same things over and over and
over.. because we are born with no memories, our spiritual evolution is in
complete stagnation.

Part of awakening is to break through the veil and reconnect with your past
life memories. In fact it is completely impossible to awaken without recalling
your past lives, because the knowledge you need to fulfill your task on Earth
can only be found in one place, and that is inside yourself, in the memories
of your past incarnations.

No one can awaken without remembering the specific key past lives he needs
for this incarnation. We don't have to remember ALL our lives, but we have
to remember the ones in which we were healers, so we can regain those very
important healing abilities.. and apply them in this life.

You can read every book in the world and you won't have learned anything
that your soul doesn't already know.. you're just going in cycles, that is what
the veil of amnesia is designed to do.

Our memories are held back by past life blocks.. to reconnect with your past
lives you have to remove those past life blocks, that is the only way to get
anywhere near awakening. If you can find and see your blocks in meditation,
then you can remove them on your own, if you can't find and see the blocks,
you have to find a healer who can do it for you.

As long as you don't know who you are, as long as you don't know your past
lives, or at least the most significant past lives you had on Earth, then you're
completely stuck in this cycle of pointless relearning what you already know.
Some people lived 50 lives without learning anything at all, because of that
veil the invaders placed over the Earth and because of the blocks inflicted
on our souls.

The invaders even block the memories of their own kind here on Earth, since
they want complete control. Only the leaders and archlords get to keep their
full memories. When for example a dark soul learns that he has the choice to
be transformed into a Light soul and escape to eternal cycle of punishment
and torture when he fails his tasks.. then his memories are blocked to stop
him from finding a way to reach the Light and ask to be transformed. Though
only very few dark souls would ever want to be transformed, just an example.

Normal reincarnation means you are born with all your memories of all your
past lives, so that you can focus on learning those things you don't already
know. Birth amnesia only exists on dark planets and on invaded planets, like
Earth. On Light planets that are liberated or not invaded yet, everyone is
always born with all memories intact. So when they die and be reborn, they
can pick up where they left off in their past life, without having to relearn
everything he already knows.

Why some people still believe we're meant to be born with no memories is
beyond me.. it only takes 5 minutes of thinking it through to come to the
conclusion that such a veil of amnesia is completely unnatural.

To complete the veil of amnesia, the darkness managed to actually invade
the Light spirit world of this solar system, and from there they disconnected
everyone from their higher self. They added that to the blocks on the Earth
and the invidual blocks that were inflicted on Light souls on Earth, and that
way they achieved an almost complete blockage of all memories. Like that
they had it very easy manipulating everyone like child's play.

I can't believe people still think the veil of amnesia is actually something good,
at least give it some thought instead of just accepting what you read in those
books and religious scriptures and channelings.
sent you an email as requested regarding memory block removal?
loghomes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 11:10 AM   #37
zsymon
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 5,316
Likes: 13 (10 Posts)
Default

I think I got it, did you get my reply?
zsymon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 07:03 PM   #38
domathy
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Devon, UK.
Posts: 2,964
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

I have been very lucky in that I have people in my life who give me the oppertunity to really express love and to use healing abilities too. I feel that i progress/awaken in acordance with my ability to love, so overall my experience confirms what you say about the process of awakeneing.

Last edited by domathy; 08-04-2011 at 07:04 PM.
domathy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 07:14 PM   #39
domathy
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Devon, UK.
Posts: 2,964
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ftil View Post
Beautifully said. Anger generates more anger. Hate generates more hate. Love generates more love. I wouldn’t use a word of “sacrifice” but I would rather use freely give. When our hearts are opened we can freely give and freely receive.
Keep writing, my friend.
The only 2 words that did not sit comfortably were 'tolerate' (instead of allowing)
and 'sacrifice' instead of freely give.
domathy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 07:17 PM   #40
domathy
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Devon, UK.
Posts: 2,964
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zsymon View Post
No it's not.. you got to blame the one that is responsible, not yourself.

People have been conditioned to blame themselves for their suffering
all over the world, be it through the concept of sin or karma or something
else. It is that situation of self-blame that stagnates humanity's evolution
to a great extent.

Often people that believe in false concepts like sin and karma are blaming
themselves for situations and suffering they have absolutely no responsiblity
for, and that prevents these wounds from healing. Because if you blame
yourself, you have no reason to forgive the guilty party, and without real
forgiveness, no wound can heal. So people are stuck in continous cycle of
rewounding life after life.
I agreee, but what I was referring to is when people ie lots on this forum, identify the lizards/jews - whoever, as being the problem, but then fail to be the change they want to see. The continue to choose arrogance, anger etc over love - and say theyll change when the world changes ie the 'world' needs to make the first move in their eyes.
domathy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:16 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.