Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Global Awakening

Old 04-04-2011, 03:57 AM   #1
raven_patronus

Default Waking up from self-centeredness

Let's say...you had a nightmare in your sleep that every last human on earth was dead. Except You. You are the only human being left who will ever eat again, walk again, laugh again.

What does this mean? In real life, not in a dream. We are each so self-centered that everybody may as well be dead. You think nothing exists but you. The little me.

Of course, in ultimate reality nothing exists but you. But this is a different you that encompasses all and realizes you are one with things outside of yourself. (I don't understand it).

“Criticism is something we can avoid easily by saying nothing, doing nothing, and being nothing” - Aristotle

Last edited by raven_patronus; 04-04-2011 at 04:04 AM.
raven_patronus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 07:16 PM   #2
energi

Eating wouldn't be possible, since I (and others) rely on others somehow to get the food (growing, hunting, farming, packaging, transporting, and so on).

Still, I have had a very vivid dream of this as a kid. It's not that much uncomfortable, actually kind of fascinating. That was just my subjective dream world (with places from my life, where I had lived up to that point in time) but I take most of my dreams seriously.
energi is offline   Reply With Quote